TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Dec 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Contact: support@TradersAcademyClub.com, +44 123 4480569

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Marco,
May 30, 2019,

Totally worth it!

Absolutely love their approach. They want you to truly understand their way of trading and how to manage risk. They always have time for your questions and are fully supportive. If you are willing to put in the work this is an amazing community to be part of. The best forex educators I’ve seen so far. They publish daily reports there is a ton of online webinars available that allows you to watch their techniques over and over again. Totally worth it!

Mar 6, 2019,

I signed up to the program via broker (Finmarket) last Friday and up to now still have not had any acceptance into the program even though Finmarket have verified my account and all my documentation

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 8, 2019:
Hello,

Sorry to hear about the delay. We, like yourself, rely on the broker (In the broker program). They might have verified the account to you, but they must verify the code for us. Sometimes, brokers take a long time (I wish they would work faster)

Please contact me at vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

I will see how and if I can help

Brazil,
Feb 24, 2019,

Sorry for the long text, if this is important to you I believe the time reading will not turn to regret

I've discovered the forex market recently, since than dedicated almost all my free time to learn more about it. I was looking to a course that could help me developing the necessary skill to understand the market and maybe become a successful forex trader, after around one week of research various companies where evaluated. When I found https://vladimirribakov.com/ and read some of the free articles and books I was impressed, that guy looked different, spotted some genuine willing to teach by someone who got at least good understanding about the market. Somehow I managed to reach him for a talk and after this only one doubt remained "This seems too good to be true. Am I missing something?". But since I was not able to find any inconsistency about what he sayed I decided to give the shot. I had no foundation in technical analysis and he suggested the Divergence University, so I did. Various days sleeping the minimum necessary to deal with my obligations and study have passed, I was able to start seeing how things work and get more confirmations that I was not missing anything important I was in the right place. After sometime I started to trade with small ammounts of money to practice with my new knowledge and get the feeling from trading. Was supported by him and his team every single time I needed, just as anyone else I see there, this is done mainly through telegram groups. Then I realized Traders Academy Club could already make good impact in my trading due to his more practical purpose and big picture orientation. DU is exactly what I expected, great content, great foundation to beginners and great Divergence strategy for does more experienced but who want to understand better Divergences. Except for the support that was better than I imagined, something I can hardly find, if someone from the team is reading this, Thank You! To me TAC is like a central trading cockpit, there I have access to Live Trading Room, where Vladimir and Yordan(Chief Trader from TAC) share their thoughts about the market, they talk about the more attractive pairs, possible risks and opportunities, this is made in a daily basis through webinars. It's huge value to me, gives me much more confidence, better conditions to trade and in the same time I learn everyday, slowly collecting important pieces of the puzzle. It's great! I can clearly avoid so many mistakes with their help, off course I do many mistakes in my trading, but for sure I do much less than I would without their help, without watching this sessions. You have access to TAC telegram groups, where beginners and masters can be found(special mention to Peter, highly skilled and helpful), there are two groups, one for general chat talk, and another for Trade only, Vladimir, Yordan and other members of the team are always present answering doubts and creating new ones(for the good). Full of great people. You can find beginner and advanced content to develop yourself too, this ones I didn't checked until now, DU stills in progress and is my priority, so can't talk much about them. To be honest I believe this are the most important things to me, I may be missing something for sure, didn’t explorer the entire content for now, but anyway, this is more then enough to make me proud of my decision of being a DU and TAC member. 100% satisfied.

One extra tip to you. Vladimir is in another level, one of a kind. Also he made teaching one of his highest priorities in life.

Well, another one. If you are in a tight budget, check the Partner Brokers Program.

Good luck, wish you the best.

Brasov, Romania,
Feb 6, 2019,

I like this club very much, there are a lot of experience traders from where I can learn a lot. They and especially Vladimir and Yordan are punting a lot of time and effort to teach us to trade with responsibility, and to have patience. Witch every live trading room, I become better at understanding how the market works.

recep,
Turkey,
Jan 25, 2019,

Great Opportunity.

It is great opportunity. They care to all your problems. Trustable persons and club. You can succeed with this guys and club. I get answers to all my questions. What we must do is only follow their instructions patiently. If you try them, will see the same result. They are continously on our side adn with regards. Wishing great success to all traders.

Adan, Kuwait,
Jan 22, 2019,

I joined the club i still learn how to trade and try to understand forex vladimir and yordan are the best they will always support you if you ask they have a lot of webinars and understand the secret of trading and how to read the charts daily webinars trading setups tips also they have telegram group you share your setups if you are wrong vlad and yordan will help you with your setups i'm glad that i joined my name is mohammad i'm from kuwait

Noel,
South Africa,
Jan 20, 2019,

Vladimir and Yordan are great traders. I look back each week at their weekly forecast and am amazed how it follows the plan! I would recommend TAC in a heartbeat to anyone, but remember they will help you and give you the plan but it is up to you to do the work and understand the plan and how to trade it! The value for money is mind blowing, with what you get it is definitely worth the value.

P C Yen,
Jan 17, 2019,

TAC IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!

Traders Academy Club (TAC) has given me the opportunity to gain apt knowledge of new trading philosophies and strategies in addition to the discipline and perseverance it takes to be an extraordinary trader. I strongly believe that the best way to develop my trading skills is to receive and share advice from the members of the club. One's understanding of trading can always be expanded, and I place my complete trust in TAC to help me grow my confidence in being an analytical, patient and consistently thriving trader. TAC has shown to, and will continue to show to be the BEST place for me to achieve my goals and ambitions to the best of my ability.

Marin,
Bulgaria,
Jan 7, 2019,

I definately recommend Trading Academy Club

Trading Academy Club is the best place to start learning about trading forex. It is a community where you can ask questions, share ideas, setups, watch live video explanation of setups and their evolving. Also you meet new friends with the same mind and you are NOT alone in the trading world any more. All this helps you grow faster as a trader. Vlad and Yordan are always there if you have a question or just need help

New York, USA,
Jan 3, 2019,

Best Forex Club Investment EVER!

I started trading Forex in 2014. For several years, I used many different systems and mentors. Yet, I was often confused and losing money FOR YEARS. All of this changed when I found Vlad and Yordan with TradersAcademyClub. TAC is a robust club that offers several live weekly webinars with detailed explanations of market movements and anticipated set ups. Vlad has many educational webinars available, as well. The group consists of experienced and new traders that chat daily and offer help+advice, as needed. I have found so much support and such clear explanations of market flows+opportunity. They don't just give trade signals or make false promises of luxury. Vlad and Yordan are honest, generous and excellent mentors to the group. They answer all my questions on the webinars and in the chats. I finally feel like I have the support and the resources to become a successful trader. Based on TAC's methods, I have already seen improvement with my P&L performance. The value you get for the LOW cost of this club is immeasurable. It was one the of best trading development decisions I have made in my career thus far.

Dave S,
Ohio, USA,
Dec 5, 2018,

Phenomenal

Traders Academy Club is almost certainly the best place to get a trading education online.

The website is unique in the quality of the information, legitimacy of the material, and its ability to educate even a complete beginner from the ground up.
For the value provided, the level of expertise, and the constant attention of Vladimir and his team, the price point is almost too good to be true.

What I really cannot stress enough is the quality of the mentorship and of Vladimir and his team as individuals. I know first hand that Vladimir is truly a one of a kind, fabulous mentor and I guarantee he takes a personal interest and pride in the success of his students. What you get with Vladimir and his team through the Traders Academy Club really isn't something money can buy elsewhere.

I'd give it six stars if I could.

Dave

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 8, 2018,

I am Dinesh Kumar and recently completed the Divergence University. It is complete pkg of real Forex education in very simple, professional way and easy to understand the directions of market. As per my point of view Forex market is based on demand and supply. It creates the volume after that momentum develops. The whole cycles develops the divergences in different forms.
Divergence University courses explained very well and doing practice on charts and finally conducted the exam of every courses.
Again thanks to Vladimir and his team to help and educate the new as well as advanced traders by created a Divergence University.

Sejal Shah,
Kenya,
Oct 26, 2018,

THANKS Mr VLADIMIR FOR MAKING MY LIFE

Hi, my portfolio is in profit now and beginning of this year I didn’t even knew about Candles, I was completely new in Forex trading. And wherever I am today purely because of Mr Vladimir (Traders Academy Club),

THANK YOU Vlad, I know THANKS word in not enough for making my Forex trading carrier, but its true you made my life.

Aroon Gurnani,
Oct 4, 2018,

The absolute best forex education is with Traders Academy Club. Vladimir Ribokov and his team are the most professional, honest and amazingly accurate in terms of their forecasts. Do yourself the biggest favour you can and join Traders Academy Club.

Oct 2, 2018 - No Rating Traders Academy Club is by far the most honest and professional group in the fx arena. I have done many courses which cover EW, Supply demand , Wave Theory, and have just been scammed. Had almost given up on forex until I found TAC and Vladimir Ribokov. I have 4 years of experience in fx so I am certainly not a newbie. I was convinced that forex arena is full of thieves who only want your money. But Vlad and his team are the most honest, courteous, caring group. Their course is comprehensive and provides a simplistic yet amazingly accurate forecast. Its absolutely wonderful to have discovered TAC. I urge everyone to join TAC. His annual membership is another unbelievable thing. Just visit Traders Academy Club website anf you will see it for yourself.

Guatemala, Guatemala,
Sep 4, 2018,

Review of the Traders Academy Club of Vladimir Ribakov

My name is Luis Arturo Melgar and I'm from Guatemala.

I write this review because I want to tell you what happened to me during these months as part of the TAC and express my gratitude for the work that you and your team are doing.

In September 2016, almost two years ago, I began to venture into Forex trading.

Since then, I started learning from videos on YouTube and tried many strategies of all kinds, I jumped from one strategy to another for a long time. In that process I invested money in real account, however I completely burned several accounts with a few hundred dollars.

I went through times of great frustration, because I have always believed that it is possible to make profits from Forex, however I did not achieve good results despite having paid for service signals, courses, and other communities of traders that I have known in these two years. Despite of all that, the process has helped me to learn a lot from many people.

In March of this year 2018, I decided to give another chance to trade and opened a demo account again with the intention of making it grow consistently little by little. A few days later, in April I joined TAC and from there I had the best results of these two years. My actually strategy is that every week I use the TAC Weekly Forecast as a reference to determine the direction of each currency pair and then I use cycles, divergences, break of trend lines and EW to operate. The results have been GREAT in recent weeks and it has been thanks to what I have learned from TAC.

My Demo account opened in March with US$1,000 closed yesterday with US $ 7,341 of profit, and for 10 days I began to operate in real account and in 10 days operated from August 20 I achieved a benefit of US$76

I want to share this with you, because I want you to know that the work you are doing has really helped me, not like so many other courses or communities of traders that really only seek the benefit of someone's. At TAC we are really a community that helps each other and where we can learn to achieve our results with consistency.

Cheers dear friend because you and your team are doing a great job!
God bless you!

Bordeaux, France,
Aug 24, 2018,

absolutly great , honest , cheap and friendly..what else

the best service of learning while i am trading , great people always reachable , good teachers very friendly , the cost is nothing compare to the benefits , i am close to 1 year now in the club and i will renew my subscription .
Vladimir and Yordan are really fantastic guys , so i can't find anything else to add .
Thanks to them

Mar 18, 2018 - 5 Stars Absolutly excellent , every day live trading room is very helpful ! all the team are nice people and customer support is fantastic .

new delhi, India,
Jun 17, 2018,

Dear vladimir sir
All your seminars are amazing full of knowledge and very analytical
I wish to thank Sir Yordan for the excellent commentary on oil and everything happend as he explained
I must thank again because First time I earned 100 usd by trading oil without any stress
Heartiest thanks and congrats for running this traders academy club
Rgds

Jun 12, 2018,

Fantastic, Super Fantastic,

Fantastic, Super Fantastic, struggled with Forex since 2008, Finally come to the right place, comprehensive study and training material, Superb, one in a Million indicator and tools, finally I am confident, and trading without excitement or fear, like it's a day to day routine....Vlad is extra nice, reachable, and firm in what he says and does, NO BULL**** HERE......ALL IS AWESOME FROM TOP TO BOTTOM....Thanks Vlad...

Jun 6, 2018,

Best Forex Coach, Mentor. Vlad's Club is a one stop shop for quality Forex education to become a master trader.

Recently I had some losses while trading. I was looking for an answer for the mistake I made in entering the trade when I was not suppose to.

While surfing for answers on the web I stumbled across Vlad's divergence webinar. There were 2 parts i.e. part 1 and part 2. I had found my answer to my mistakes. But to watch the 3rd webinar I looked every where I could not find it. And then I managed to find his web page.

On that web page, there was a deal, to be become a member of Traders Academy Club. I did not wait even a second to get the membership. Within moments I got my log in id and password. The best part is their customer service. I could chat with them and get all the help I need.

And once I logged into the home page of the Traders Academy club, I was amazed at all the information’s given to cater, from a beginner Forex trader till the Advanced Trader.

The online trading center has, The Live Trading webinars, The Education, The community ( great place to make friends with fellow traders), Live daily market analysis with detailed trading strategies, Download area for his trading tools, Media Zone, Cryptocurrency. Best of all there are trading career opportunities to for the right person.

I for one did not waste any time digging into the media zone to look for part 3 of the divergence webinar. I found my answer. For next 2 weeks I stopped trading and concentrated on all his webinars. Those 2 weeks has changed the way i trade.

Vlads goal is to help all the trader who want to be successful. Vlad has tons of webinars and trading tools. For me Vlad teachings on cycles Divergences was an eye opener.

Vlad is not only a great mentor, he is very honest and a great human being, he would always help you at any time, he is always there in the live chat room.

Vlads team is very honest, It’s a great place to learn to become the trader you want to be.

I Thank you Vlad to come into my life to help me to learn to be a good trader.

Mauricio,
Mexico,
May 16, 2018,

Best Forex Coach

I am a member of the Trading Academy Club and have been trading a live account for over 5 months and have had a return of over 55% and my biggest drawdown has been 25 dollars. Of course I use the strategies shown by Vladimir and feel real confortable trading with none emotions involved, I guess that comes from over 4 years of learning in a demo account.

The first system I got from Vladimir was the Gemini Code and from there I have been a hard student of all that he share and teach. I am really lucky to have found Vladimir for my trading journey.

It has been a great learning ride and will keep following his incredible and honest coaching.

Mark S,
Queensland, Australia,
Apr 22, 2018,

The Best Mentor and Club out There

Thinking of trading for a living then Vladimir and Yordons Traders Academy Club is the only one you need,i have been a follower of Vlad for many years now and didn't
really take what he teaches seriously, to hard i thought , which was a big mistake on my behalf.I went on the search for the Holy Grail system/indicator that would make me rich only to lose many thousands in the process over the years.Since coming back and really putting some effort into what Vlad teaches with Divergence and Cycles and going over it until i makes sense have i started to make some real progress in my trading. Trading can be made so hard if you keep swapping from one system to another,this team is honest and will make you the trader you want to be if you listen and learn what they teach.

CA, USA,
Apr 21, 2018,

Absolutely amazing, all the resources you will ever need to become a phenomenal professional trader

This club is absolutely amazing. I have been around the forex world for awhile, traded professionally for a bit but was never truly acceptable. Then I met one of my 2 mentors, Vlad. I joined his trading academy and was blown away, not only is he there almost 24/7 for whenever you have questions (of course he has a family so not there 100% of the time) but the things he gives have made me back the yearly $99 usd many times over. You get tons of training and webinars, tons of tools, market reports to give forecasts/ideas for tons of different pairs, live access to fantastic traders, a very active community. The best part being that everyone there is very nice and we all get along great, he could easily charge 150 a month for this and it would still be worth it but he has no interest in that, he wants to give everybody a chance to be an exceptional trader and as long as you are willing to learn, you can share all your trades with him and he will go over different things to help you improve and become a phenomenal trader, absolutely one of the best resources and tools I have added in my trading career to help me constantly improve and make some new friends I can talk trading with while I'm at it, with all the help I have gotten I will even start trading full time in the next few months as I finally now have the confidence and skills to be comfortable knowing I will be able to support my family with a career in trading which has always been my dream.

Apr 21, 2018,

Best $99 I've spent in my trading career.

For me, Vlads teachings on Cycles and Divergences are what made the difference.
I started trading almost 4 years ago now, took many paid courses, some good some not worth the money. I started out in Forex with Anton Kreils institute course, over 3k it cost and white it gives you an understanding of how the markets work it doesn't tell you how to trade. I moved on to some others in the US equity market. All be told I spent over $20k on my education not to mention lost over $30k trying to put it into practise. Disillusioned with the equities and the 4:30 close, being from the UK it was eating into me evening so I went back to Forex. I just stumbled over Vlad weekly picks, I joined the club for $99 and honestly thought it cant be any good. Oh boy, let me tell you. I watched the Cycles and Divergences videos and suddenly the markets made sense, but I could not understand how I was still unprofitable. I was trading the lower time frames. 5- 15 -30 min charts. Vlad told me to take a step. back. And for a bit I struggled with that. So one year on as a member of the club. I've become consistently profitable. How? I no longer play any charts other than daily, 4h and 1h looking for the set-ups. 15 min for entries and apply the cycles and divergence principles. . best $99 ive ever spent after over£ $20k in trading courses.
Porto, Portugal,
Apr 16, 2018,

Vlad traders club

I was a curious trader few years ago. As a curious trader I was scammed several times, I lost money thinking I know what I was doing and lost more money trusting others thinking that they know what they were doing. But that was a great time, because If that didn´t happen I probably would never met Vlad. I remember the first talk I had With him. I was about to give up of this adventure and I recall his nice words: "Don´t give up...work, study and allow me to help you"...two years later I recognize that he helped me not once, but several times. Because Vlad is not just a great mentor. He is one of the great Human beings I have ever met. He created a great club of traders that are always available to take you by the hand. And that is priceless. Presently I am not a curious trader anymore. And I am a proof that with discipline and guidance everybody can succeed. And I was probably the worst trader in the world:)

Kenya,
Apr 15, 2018,

HI, i want to recommend Traders Academy Club to anyone who is really serious in learning how to trade forex. I personally have known Vladimir Ribakov for around 3 years through his Forex Libra course. For me finally i have found my perfect mentor or teacher to make me a real forex trader. I have been in this journey for almost 10 years now but now finally i am beginning to see how to trade forex in the most logical way without any guesswork. So i am here to give my totally unbiased review for this site. To Vlad i am very thankful for providing me with the best education i can get. So anyone who is serious about forex trading career this is the perfect site.