TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Apr 9, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Contact: support@TradersAcademyClub.com, +44 123 4480569

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Wyatt,
Georgia, USA,
Jul 22, 2017,

Reliable signals! Support is not quite what other services are, but they definitely have a real trader who knows what he is doing more then 95% of FX traders and that's what matters to me. Almost every month I have been a member has been a winner as well. This is what I call a good trader!

NY, USA,
Oct 18, 2017,

I am extremely pleased with the Traders Academy Club!

I joined the Traders Academy Club because I've purchased most of Vladimir Ribakov's systems and they are all nothing short of exceptional. I did, however, desire continued education and wanted daily hands on mentoring to drive home all that is needed in becoming a great trader. I joined the club only a few months ago and am absolutely thrilled with the membership. There are two live webinars 4 days per week and they are jam packed with education and trading analysis for forex pairs, market indices, commodities and so much more. In addition, detailed reports of this analysis are sent out after each session to reinforce the trading plan for each instrument covered. The club also offers trading communities where we can interact with Vladimir and other traders. Additionally, the club provides you with an education center filled with previous seminars on important trading topics. I cannot believe how much the club offers for such a small price. I would highly recommend the Traders Academy Club for anyone who is serious about taking their trading to a new and higher level.

Spain,
Oct 22, 2017,

Great educational materials, daily updates, live rooms and team interaction

Overall and in a few words, I’m extremely satisfied with the service and the team and would surely recommend it to others. It’s awesome.

I first joined the older format of the club: VladimirForexSignals. It was already providing a great service in both educational materials and performance. I just joined the forex world, starting to learn, and had an account where I executed the trades from the club.. even counting a few money management mistakes on my own, in the end of a period of 8 months I closed in profit, slowly and steady growing, month by month. So I can say from personal experience that if you follow the rules and advices you are going to be profitable, in the long run.

When the format of the club changed, I was a bit skeptical in the beginning, since it did not provide signals anymore (which was great), only directions and explanations on how to trade on your own with Vlad systems, or any other system. But as soon as started to follow, I realized the service offered is much better than before and if you have the time to attend and learn, it will make a huge difference in your trading. You just don’t blindly follow signals, instead you have to think and understand why and when you take a trade.

Now a bit of detail on different aspects of the club

Website: there is tons of material and you will need weeks to see it all. From beginner to advanced topics. There is a guest traders section which is also great, where you see different contributions from Vlad team of traders.

Live trading rooms: there are two live sessions daily, one with Vlad and one with a member of his team, in which you can review live the markets directions and updates, and interact with them. If you can’t attend you can download later the recordings, and ask your questions, which are always answered. This is really of great value, and Vlad and his team put a huge effort in preparing the sessions, recording, and uploading, and most of all looking for the best possible value for the members.. also, they are open to suggestions about the format of the session, and in general other aspects of the club.

Telegram rooms: there are 4 telegram rooms, two interactive and two informative. One for general chat, one exclusive to talk about systems and setups; both are of great help, I like very much the systems, because you have the opportunity to post your trades and get feedback directly from Vlad and his team, or other traders. This is a great help to improve, and many times you realize that you are almost entering into a bad trade, and change your mind. The more you participate, the more you improve. The informative chats are for report updates and guest traders ideas.

Members interaction: this is one of the best parts, and I like the way Vlad and his team interact and moderate the talks.

Reports: you get daily reports with all the directions we are trading, with validations and invalidations plan, and the reasoning for each of them.

Price of the service: you get one year access for approximately 100$, or free with broker sponsorship.

Etienne L.,
Quebec, Canada,
Oct 27, 2017,

The best Club ever !

Since I'm a member of this Club, I can say that it's the best Forex Club I've ever participated in.
First of all, we have access to a lot of Webinar, for beginners and experts alike.
Second, we have weekly and daily US and EU analyzes.
Third, they teach us best practices and warn us when the market could be risky ...

We have access to the transactions of all systems and proves the true results.

To summarize, it is the best club to frame one day to become a real Trader. It's an honor to have the opportunity to be coached by one of the best Trader! The club sastisfy all my criteria and it was part of my daily life!

Miami, Fl, USA,
Oct 30, 2017,

Great investment for learning the ropes

Love this site!! Vladimir and Yordan are great! Monday thru Thursday there are live trading rooms for the Euro and North American sessions, with Yordan doing the first and Vlad the second. Daily reports are emailed to me with the information discussed in the live trading rooms. There is an amazing library of videos in the media zone, and Telegram groups with traders like, Rudi, there to help new traders. Well worth the investment I made for the yearly membership.

Wee Tiat Eng,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Oct 31, 2017,

The best club for traders who want to be successful.

I have been a member of Trading Academy Club for a couple of months and within this short period my trading skill have transformed to a new level, now my goal to be a successful trader is achievable. Thanks to Vladimir and his team for their dedication in providing trainings and guidance to apply the strategy correctly on a DAILY basis. The cycles philosophy coupled with Vladimir's strategies give an amazing success rate.

This club is the perfect place for traders as Vladimir does not feed you fish but teach you how to fish so that you can fish for yourself and others. God bless Vlad and his team.

Trinidad and Tobago,
Nov 2, 2017,

This educational platform has taught me alot so far and im grateful for the opportunity. Everyone that is running the club genuinely cares about the success of an individual. Thank you alot for your support and guidance trader's academy club.

Chiffon,
Nov 3, 2017,

Excellent resource for traders of all levels

Joined Vlad a while ago when it was about providing signals. Now the traders academy club is just that, a traders academy. Everyday market analysis based on what is happening right now helps traders learn to see the market as it is. Shows you how to trade in all market conditions and most importantly when not to trade. Vlad and the guys trade for a living so what they share comes from market experience not just hypothetical scenarios. The traders academy helps all traders. Those who use a trading system or those who trade on price action alone will benefit. Since trading with TAC and having clear explanation of what to do in a given situation my trading has greatly improved. I am not a full time professional trader yet but with the support and mentorship of Vlad and the guys trading is headed in the right direction.

Switzerland,
Nov 6, 2017,

just excellent, who doesn't join the club is in own fault.

joined Vlad and his Team a time ago and it is just...no word's have look by your own.
for me it was a opener to look market in other views. i try a lot...really a lot of other services, mentor's, unfurtenly clowns....but this is really what i have needed. clear instructions. every weekend i look forward to the weekly review, where Vlad go over the charts and explain in which direction to trade and where are invalidation levels when game in the direction is over. also in the sessions with Yordan or Vlad in the week, where the different systems will explains, and the weekly report would become after the live sessions updated when tradedirections change, invalidationlevels triggered or so.
i also go with the Scorpio Systems, which make my trading clear and have to stick to the rules. that's very helpfull for me.
so before i came to the club...i was for 6years in search modus, lose money....and after a short time in the club, i have clear trades and profitabel weeks, also loser weeks, even then when i doesn't follow the rules. but anyway at all my trading result are on positiv way.
looking forward and i can really recommend to join the club. the price is really nothing for that what you will become.
BUT you have to listening the clear words and also to break your own faults with clear instructions and rules.
Good time to all
Lukas

Switzerland,
Nov 9, 2017,

The best retail traders club

Vlad's club is probably the best I've ever seen out there in this chaotic world!

Vladimir has submitted a lot of profitable systems, always supporting them in the past, after publication 100%, and will do so in the future for all his subscribers. That's what I call devotion!

But that is not all at all, above all he is an excellent educator and tutor, challenging his club followers to learn more and more in daily and special webinars.

To me his quality, wittiness and willingness to help us are unheard of in the retail business! His down-to-earth mentality and honesty are unique! He always responds personally to every message you send him! I must state that honesty and friendship are the most valuable virtues I know and I fully feel these fulfilled by Vlad and his club.

My conclusion is that his club is the best in the retail trader business and will stay so, God help us!

Thanks All and best regards,

Mats

Greece,
Nov 12, 2017,

I follow Vladimir Ribakov one and half year from blog and buying some systems from him.Lately when it opened traders academy club i want to be the first to become part but some finacial issues i delay my participation for one month.I watch one person who is passion to mentoring from newbie untill most advanced trader,he always is there to answer to anyone questions even if it is ridiculous for some others.With live trading rooms gives you clear reading about cycles and most important about psycological issues which deals every trader.I propose to everyone to become a part of this team,if he is open-minded he can change trading view

New Zealand,
Nov 15, 2017,

Are you serious about Trading, Join the TradersAcademyClub.

Tradersacademyclub is a must have.
The Tradersacademyclub is the Thomas Edison for traders , Vlad and his team have turned on so many light bulbs for my trading, Since i joined the club and follow the rules that Vlad and his team teach us I have stopped all the bad habbits of trading you get when trying to trade { ok im still working on a few} but you get the point.

The amount of information you get is amazing , Where the big money is and how and why you can follow the big boys. Vlad and his team explain everything in the live trading room, you can ask questions, if you can't make the live webinars they are recorded and you watch them in your members area.

If you are serious about trading you NEED to join the TradersAcademyClub you won't regret it.

100 Billion,
Nov 28, 2017,

I am not the type person that like to review products but Trader Academy Club is what I wish that most platforms will strive for instead of spending their time coming up with a bunch of scams that will last for a short time.

One thing I will say is that Vladimir is in this to help people which is paying him back as well. They say if you do good, good will come to you.

Note: If you want to learn how to trade, this is your guy!

Johnny,
New York, USA,
Nov 29, 2017,

About time I found my people

Before I joined TAC I was really in a ditch. 11 months of trading, with every month in the red. I really thought that if I really wanted it bad enough, I would somehow have the magical powers to overcome my trading losses and become a successful trader. But as Tony Robbins says, "you could want to see a sunset with your life but if you run east looking for a sunset, you'll never find it". Vladimir and his team of professional traders have been the compass, the directors of trade that have instilled a principle that you won't learn anywhere else to ensure that you have a solid plan every single day. Completely flipped my trading upside down (or should I say, right side up). Stop blowing money on bs systems, and invest in a team of traders who will actually care about your growth..

Egypt,
Nov 29, 2017,

To All Traders

Just the right the only place you will be a trader not just analyser.... Vlad is the best i knew, see and most important very trust-able
i have took many courses with big names + price action and they let me good reader and analyser but only Vlad start turned me to real trader with system, strategies , plan and Money management
Price = on of the best affordable prices in the Forex world

Nov 30, 2017,

Number 1 Forex Mentor

I really never write reviews but after finding Vlad and his team I had to. Vlad is probably the best Forex mentor you will find. His methods are spot on and he is such a genuine guy, he has so many different options of learning to choose from. his website is super easy to use and everything is very affordable and defiantly worth it, I have learned so much using his systems and training its really crazy. I use to lose almost all my trades but now I have an 85% win rate, I am not BS either. I was scouring the internet for mentors for the past year and finally found the RIGHT mentor. And no I do not work for him or anything, I am not getting paid to write this I am being 100% honest. His support is incredibly good as well, I get responses within the hour! Thank you Vlad!

Dec 1, 2017,

Vlad Vlad Vlad

What can i say..... Well lets just say for the last 10 years of knowing him from the start when he first started his service i was cautious... A Russian mentor selling signals and education??? I took the bet and lets just say its like the first time you set a trade and hits your TP without touching it!!! Results Results Results!!1

Vlad has taught me since day one holding my hand along the way and learning everything I know (might not be much ;) lol... His information and daily chart reading and input for all of his students and traders is second to none!!!

Check out his youtube channel if you don' believe me https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVK2kyAJVsIc4lOTWJ1loSA

Sign up to the club for a little fee is what you need!! it helps you even for the videos in the club to do with cycles divergences and also the family of traders there!! Yordan and Vlad are great... Sorry Yordan but Vlad is the man for me as he is and has taught me from day 1 Yordan is very good trader and mentor too!!

Vlad The Russian Mobster is the best mentor out there FACT!!!

Thanks Vlad again 5*****

Akos,
Malta,
Dec 17, 2017,

Vladimir for President ! :)

First of all I want to tell a bit about me. Educating myself now a few years ago and started to trade in the begining of this year. And I sufferred a lot, couldn't find myself and my style. I Coudn't be enoght confident in my trades. After a few not profitable month I got in touch with Master Vlad and he helped me to fullfill my traning and showed me many secrets and tricks about the markets in his webinars(must to watch). I'd never wish for a better or more efficient support and mentoring. I'll be gratefull for him forever. The best trading academy where're the people help each other and we learn from our teachers going through on a live daily analysis with Vlad or with Yordan. Both of them very experienced traders, gives to us to their family a very stable view to the markets, reports for the entire week every day. I don't think there is another Club like this.. Very unique and filled up with talented people. If you have difficuties in your trading because you also a newbie like I was. Then, this is a place for you. In this Club the people care about you and with your progress. Very reliable and experienced people whoes are committed to this Academy. BUT you have to be commited as well, YOU have to learn and push for it as well, if you want to achive better results... Success always requires sacrificies... Best wishis and many pips to all. :) Peace,
Akos from Malta

Fanie Kleynhans,
Western Cape, South Africa,
Jan 4, 2018,

Traders Academy Club is the best!

I started trading more than a year ago but couldn't find something that was working for me until I joined the TAC about 2 months ago and have learned so much from Vladimir and his team.

Excellent Club to be part of and will recommend them to anyone!

Jan 6, 2018,

Absolutely Worth It.

First came across Vlad with the FX Libra Code system, subsequently the FX Scorpio Code (Love this one!) and then became a member of the TAC. There are a lot of "mentors" in the market, some are good, a lot aren't.
Vlad has put together an amazing suite of trading systems while providing a unique way of understanding the market direction (i.e. big money flow). His teaching and insights come from the years spent as an ex-hedge fund trader, showing me how the "big boys" see the market and then trading with the Big Money.
Joining TAC has helped my trading improve by leaps and bounds, tying together everything that I've learnt over the years. If you've ever felt that you learnt a lot, but just somehow can't get it to click together, then you got to learn from Vlad!
In TAC, you don't just have access to Vlad, but Yordan (TAC's Chief Trader) is constantly teaching and sharing new proven techniques to find reversal zones and high probability trades. It's the combination of what Vlad teaches and the constant sharing of trading strategies, techniques and ideas that makes TAC such a powerful combination.
I only have to say that when you join TAC, and you're not yet an advanced trader (i.e. long time trading with lots of experience), there's a lot of information and knowledge to go through. But everything is arranged in a step-by-step fashion where you can learn through watching recorded videos, while seeing how the concepts play out in real time through the Live Trading Rooms.
And you know that they are the real deal, because they have a round up of the week's trades using the trading systems they have. Wins, losses, the reasons why (this is especially powerful!) trades were taken (even if they lost) were so crucial in helping me see how professional traders actually trade.
You don't get this with other systems, where they go through the wins, losses and rationale behind each trade taken with the systems available for purchase. Too often, you're just shown the winners and there's no "accountability" or performance tracking over the weeks, months and years.
Absolutely worth it if you want to learn how the big boys trade and see it LIVE, instead of after the fact.
Perth, Australia,
Jan 9, 2018,

The best training team ever

I have tried few different training groups and then joined TAC. what Vlad and TAC team are providing is extensive, detailed and up to date with the market conditions. Live trading rooms and chat rooms are great and the website has loads of materials to use on my own pace. the joining fee could be justified by only watching few videos or using the free tools and indicators. the other extremely great thing about TAC is that it is a very friendly and safe environment and Vlad himself works with us all the time, it makes it a safe place where I honestly feel comfortable and safe talking about my training without fear of being ridiculed or judged as a newbie trader.

Morné Jacobs,
Gauteng, South Africa,
Jan 15, 2018,

Best Trading Academy on the market!!

The Traders Acadamy Club exceeded every expectation that I had! The platform that this club sets is unmatched in the market. From the live trading rooms that covers strategies and setups for the week ahead, trading reports that summarizes these setups and the Webinars that teaches you from A to Z of trading. They have the most comprehensive library of strategies that will suit any type of trader. If you are willing to put in the time, you will reap the benefits!! Its great being part of a comunity of traders that are more than willing to help and guide you to becoming a great trader!

joseph,
Uganda,
Jan 27, 2018,

its worth it. No regrets for me.

Their adverts or appearances may not be glossy but their content is very good and rich.

Victor edet,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jan 27, 2018,

The best forex mentoring club ever. Has taught me how to be profitable in the forex market and the reward has been amazing. I will not hesitate to recommend this club to anyone. Thanks boss for everythibg

Surabaya, Indonesia,
Jan 30, 2018,

The best for the TAC

I've been following Vlad for about 4 years, and I know exactly that he and his team always give us the best. Vlad and the team teach
with passion, they are very committed person of this field, and the most important thing makes profitablee for us. I'm very satisfied joined and be proud being of the TAC member.