TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Oct 28, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Contact: support@TradersAcademyClub.com, +44 123 4480569

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Wyatt,
Georgia, USA,
Jul 22, 2017,

Reliable signals! Support is not quite what other services are, but they definitely have a real trader who knows what he is doing more then 95% of FX traders and that's what matters to me. Almost every month I have been a member has been a winner as well. This is what I call a good trader!

NY, USA,
Oct 18, 2017,

I am extremely pleased with the Traders Academy Club!

I joined the Traders Academy Club because I've purchased most of Vladimir Ribakov's systems and they are all nothing short of exceptional. I did, however, desire continued education and wanted daily hands on mentoring to drive home all that is needed in becoming a great trader. I joined the club only a few months ago and am absolutely thrilled with the membership. There are two live webinars 4 days per week and they are jam packed with education and trading analysis for forex pairs, market indices, commodities and so much more. In addition, detailed reports of this analysis are sent out after each session to reinforce the trading plan for each instrument covered. The club also offers trading communities where we can interact with Vladimir and other traders. Additionally, the club provides you with an education center filled with previous seminars on important trading topics. I cannot believe how much the club offers for such a small price. I would highly recommend the Traders Academy Club for anyone who is serious about taking their trading to a new and higher level.

Spain,
Oct 22, 2017,

Great educational materials, daily updates, live rooms and team interaction

Overall and in a few words, I’m extremely satisfied with the service and the team and would surely recommend it to others. It’s awesome.

I first joined the older format of the club: VladimirForexSignals. It was already providing a great service in both educational materials and performance. I just joined the forex world, starting to learn, and had an account where I executed the trades from the club.. even counting a few money management mistakes on my own, in the end of a period of 8 months I closed in profit, slowly and steady growing, month by month. So I can say from personal experience that if you follow the rules and advices you are going to be profitable, in the long run.

When the format of the club changed, I was a bit skeptical in the beginning, since it did not provide signals anymore (which was great), only directions and explanations on how to trade on your own with Vlad systems, or any other system. But as soon as started to follow, I realized the service offered is much better than before and if you have the time to attend and learn, it will make a huge difference in your trading. You just don’t blindly follow signals, instead you have to think and understand why and when you take a trade.

Now a bit of detail on different aspects of the club

Website: there is tons of material and you will need weeks to see it all. From beginner to advanced topics. There is a guest traders section which is also great, where you see different contributions from Vlad team of traders.

Live trading rooms: there are two live sessions daily, one with Vlad and one with a member of his team, in which you can review live the markets directions and updates, and interact with them. If you can’t attend you can download later the recordings, and ask your questions, which are always answered. This is really of great value, and Vlad and his team put a huge effort in preparing the sessions, recording, and uploading, and most of all looking for the best possible value for the members.. also, they are open to suggestions about the format of the session, and in general other aspects of the club.

Telegram rooms: there are 4 telegram rooms, two interactive and two informative. One for general chat, one exclusive to talk about systems and setups; both are of great help, I like very much the systems, because you have the opportunity to post your trades and get feedback directly from Vlad and his team, or other traders. This is a great help to improve, and many times you realize that you are almost entering into a bad trade, and change your mind. The more you participate, the more you improve. The informative chats are for report updates and guest traders ideas.

Members interaction: this is one of the best parts, and I like the way Vlad and his team interact and moderate the talks.

Reports: you get daily reports with all the directions we are trading, with validations and invalidations plan, and the reasoning for each of them.

Price of the service: you get one year access for approximately 100$, or free with broker sponsorship.

Etienne L.,
Quebec, Canada,
Oct 27, 2017,

The best Club ever !

Since I'm a member of this Club, I can say that it's the best Forex Club I've ever participated in.
First of all, we have access to a lot of Webinar, for beginners and experts alike.
Second, we have weekly and daily US and EU analyzes.
Third, they teach us best practices and warn us when the market could be risky ...

We have access to the transactions of all systems and proves the true results.

To summarize, it is the best club to frame one day to become a real Trader. It's an honor to have the opportunity to be coached by one of the best Trader! The club sastisfy all my criteria and it was part of my daily life!

Miami, Fl, USA,
Oct 30, 2017,

Great investment for learning the ropes

Love this site!! Vladimir and Yordan are great! Monday thru Thursday there are live trading rooms for the Euro and North American sessions, with Yordan doing the first and Vlad the second. Daily reports are emailed to me with the information discussed in the live trading rooms. There is an amazing library of videos in the media zone, and Telegram groups with traders like, Rudi, there to help new traders. Well worth the investment I made for the yearly membership.

Wee Tiat Eng,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Oct 31, 2017,

The best club for traders who want to be successful.

I have been a member of Trading Academy Club for a couple of months and within this short period my trading skill have transformed to a new level, now my goal to be a successful trader is achievable. Thanks to Vladimir and his team for their dedication in providing trainings and guidance to apply the strategy correctly on a DAILY basis. The cycles philosophy coupled with Vladimir's strategies give an amazing success rate.

This club is the perfect place for traders as Vladimir does not feed you fish but teach you how to fish so that you can fish for yourself and others. God bless Vlad and his team.

Trinidad and Tobago,
Nov 2, 2017,

This educational platform has taught me alot so far and im grateful for the opportunity. Everyone that is running the club genuinely cares about the success of an individual. Thank you alot for your support and guidance trader's academy club.

Chiffon,
Nov 3, 2017,

Excellent resource for traders of all levels

Joined Vlad a while ago when it was about providing signals. Now the traders academy club is just that, a traders academy. Everyday market analysis based on what is happening right now helps traders learn to see the market as it is. Shows you how to trade in all market conditions and most importantly when not to trade. Vlad and the guys trade for a living so what they share comes from market experience not just hypothetical scenarios. The traders academy helps all traders. Those who use a trading system or those who trade on price action alone will benefit. Since trading with TAC and having clear explanation of what to do in a given situation my trading has greatly improved. I am not a full time professional trader yet but with the support and mentorship of Vlad and the guys trading is headed in the right direction.

Switzerland,
Nov 6, 2017,

just excellent, who doesn't join the club is in own fault.

joined Vlad and his Team a time ago and it is just...no word's have look by your own.
for me it was a opener to look market in other views. i try a lot...really a lot of other services, mentor's, unfurtenly clowns....but this is really what i have needed. clear instructions. every weekend i look forward to the weekly review, where Vlad go over the charts and explain in which direction to trade and where are invalidation levels when game in the direction is over. also in the sessions with Yordan or Vlad in the week, where the different systems will explains, and the weekly report would become after the live sessions updated when tradedirections change, invalidationlevels triggered or so.
i also go with the Scorpio Systems, which make my trading clear and have to stick to the rules. that's very helpfull for me.
so before i came to the club...i was for 6years in search modus, lose money....and after a short time in the club, i have clear trades and profitabel weeks, also loser weeks, even then when i doesn't follow the rules. but anyway at all my trading result are on positiv way.
looking forward and i can really recommend to join the club. the price is really nothing for that what you will become.
BUT you have to listening the clear words and also to break your own faults with clear instructions and rules.
Good time to all
Lukas

Switzerland,
Nov 9, 2017,

The best retail traders club

Vlad's club is probably the best I've ever seen out there in this chaotic world!

Vladimir has submitted a lot of profitable systems, always supporting them in the past, after publication 100%, and will do so in the future for all his subscribers. That's what I call devotion!

But that is not all at all, above all he is an excellent educator and tutor, challenging his club followers to learn more and more in daily and special webinars.

To me his quality, wittiness and willingness to help us are unheard of in the retail business! His down-to-earth mentality and honesty are unique! He always responds personally to every message you send him! I must state that honesty and friendship are the most valuable virtues I know and I fully feel these fulfilled by Vlad and his club.

My conclusion is that his club is the best in the retail trader business and will stay so, God help us!

Thanks All and best regards,

Mats

Greece,
Nov 12, 2017,

I follow Vladimir Ribakov one and half year from blog and buying some systems from him.Lately when it opened traders academy club i want to be the first to become part but some finacial issues i delay my participation for one month.I watch one person who is passion to mentoring from newbie untill most advanced trader,he always is there to answer to anyone questions even if it is ridiculous for some others.With live trading rooms gives you clear reading about cycles and most important about psycological issues which deals every trader.I propose to everyone to become a part of this team,if he is open-minded he can change trading view

New Zealand,
Nov 15, 2017,

Are you serious about Trading, Join the TradersAcademyClub.

Tradersacademyclub is a must have.
The Tradersacademyclub is the Thomas Edison for traders , Vlad and his team have turned on so many light bulbs for my trading, Since i joined the club and follow the rules that Vlad and his team teach us I have stopped all the bad habbits of trading you get when trying to trade { ok im still working on a few} but you get the point.

The amount of information you get is amazing , Where the big money is and how and why you can follow the big boys. Vlad and his team explain everything in the live trading room, you can ask questions, if you can't make the live webinars they are recorded and you watch them in your members area.

If you are serious about trading you NEED to join the TradersAcademyClub you won't regret it.

100 Billion,
Nov 28, 2017,

I am not the type person that like to review products but Trader Academy Club is what I wish that most platforms will strive for instead of spending their time coming up with a bunch of scams that will last for a short time.

One thing I will say is that Vladimir is in this to help people which is paying him back as well. They say if you do good, good will come to you.

Note: If you want to learn how to trade, this is your guy!

Johnny,
New York, USA,
Nov 29, 2017,

About time I found my people

Before I joined TAC I was really in a ditch. 11 months of trading, with every month in the red. I really thought that if I really wanted it bad enough, I would somehow have the magical powers to overcome my trading losses and become a successful trader. But as Tony Robbins says, "you could want to see a sunset with your life but if you run east looking for a sunset, you'll never find it". Vladimir and his team of professional traders have been the compass, the directors of trade that have instilled a principle that you won't learn anywhere else to ensure that you have a solid plan every single day. Completely flipped my trading upside down (or should I say, right side up). Stop blowing money on bs systems, and invest in a team of traders who will actually care about your growth..

Egypt,
Nov 29, 2017,

To All Traders

Just the right the only place you will be a trader not just analyser.... Vlad is the best i knew, see and most important very trust-able
i have took many courses with big names + price action and they let me good reader and analyser but only Vlad start turned me to real trader with system, strategies , plan and Money management
Price = on of the best affordable prices in the Forex world

Nov 30, 2017,

Number 1 Forex Mentor

I really never write reviews but after finding Vlad and his team I had to. Vlad is probably the best Forex mentor you will find. His methods are spot on and he is such a genuine guy, he has so many different options of learning to choose from. his website is super easy to use and everything is very affordable and defiantly worth it, I have learned so much using his systems and training its really crazy. I use to lose almost all my trades but now I have an 85% win rate, I am not BS either. I was scouring the internet for mentors for the past year and finally found the RIGHT mentor. And no I do not work for him or anything, I am not getting paid to write this I am being 100% honest. His support is incredibly good as well, I get responses within the hour! Thank you Vlad!

Dec 1, 2017,

Vlad Vlad Vlad

What can i say..... Well lets just say for the last 10 years of knowing him from the start when he first started his service i was cautious... A Russian mentor selling signals and education??? I took the bet and lets just say its like the first time you set a trade and hits your TP without touching it!!! Results Results Results!!1

Vlad has taught me since day one holding my hand along the way and learning everything I know (might not be much ;) lol... His information and daily chart reading and input for all of his students and traders is second to none!!!

Check out his youtube channel if you don' believe me https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVK2kyAJVsIc4lOTWJ1loSA

Sign up to the club for a little fee is what you need!! it helps you even for the videos in the club to do with cycles divergences and also the family of traders there!! Yordan and Vlad are great... Sorry Yordan but Vlad is the man for me as he is and has taught me from day 1 Yordan is very good trader and mentor too!!

Vlad The Russian Mobster is the best mentor out there FACT!!!

Thanks Vlad again 5*****

Akos,
Malta,
Dec 17, 2017,

Vladimir for President ! :)

First of all I want to tell a bit about me. Educating myself now a few years ago and started to trade in the begining of this year. And I sufferred a lot, couldn't find myself and my style. I Coudn't be enoght confident in my trades. After a few not profitable month I got in touch with Master Vlad and he helped me to fullfill my traning and showed me many secrets and tricks about the markets in his webinars(must to watch). I'd never wish for a better or more efficient support and mentoring. I'll be gratefull for him forever. The best trading academy where're the people help each other and we learn from our teachers going through on a live daily analysis with Vlad or with Yordan. Both of them very experienced traders, gives to us to their family a very stable view to the markets, reports for the entire week every day. I don't think there is another Club like this.. Very unique and filled up with talented people. If you have difficuties in your trading because you also a newbie like I was. Then, this is a place for you. In this Club the people care about you and with your progress. Very reliable and experienced people whoes are committed to this Academy. BUT you have to be commited as well, YOU have to learn and push for it as well, if you want to achive better results... Success always requires sacrificies... Best wishis and many pips to all. :) Peace,
Akos from Malta

Fanie Kleynhans,
Western Cape, South Africa,
Jan 4, 2018,

Traders Academy Club is the best!

I started trading more than a year ago but couldn't find something that was working for me until I joined the TAC about 2 months ago and have learned so much from Vladimir and his team.

Excellent Club to be part of and will recommend them to anyone!

Jan 6, 2018,

Absolutely Worth It.

First came across Vlad with the FX Libra Code system, subsequently the FX Scorpio Code (Love this one!) and then became a member of the TAC. There are a lot of "mentors" in the market, some are good, a lot aren't.
Vlad has put together an amazing suite of trading systems while providing a unique way of understanding the market direction (i.e. big money flow). His teaching and insights come from the years spent as an ex-hedge fund trader, showing me how the "big boys" see the market and then trading with the Big Money.
Joining TAC has helped my trading improve by leaps and bounds, tying together everything that I've learnt over the years. If you've ever felt that you learnt a lot, but just somehow can't get it to click together, then you got to learn from Vlad!
In TAC, you don't just have access to Vlad, but Yordan (TAC's Chief Trader) is constantly teaching and sharing new proven techniques to find reversal zones and high probability trades. It's the combination of what Vlad teaches and the constant sharing of trading strategies, techniques and ideas that makes TAC such a powerful combination.
I only have to say that when you join TAC, and you're not yet an advanced trader (i.e. long time trading with lots of experience), there's a lot of information and knowledge to go through. But everything is arranged in a step-by-step fashion where you can learn through watching recorded videos, while seeing how the concepts play out in real time through the Live Trading Rooms.
And you know that they are the real deal, because they have a round up of the week's trades using the trading systems they have. Wins, losses, the reasons why (this is especially powerful!) trades were taken (even if they lost) were so crucial in helping me see how professional traders actually trade.
You don't get this with other systems, where they go through the wins, losses and rationale behind each trade taken with the systems available for purchase. Too often, you're just shown the winners and there's no "accountability" or performance tracking over the weeks, months and years.
Absolutely worth it if you want to learn how the big boys trade and see it LIVE, instead of after the fact.
Perth, Australia,
Jan 9, 2018,

The best training team ever

I have tried few different training groups and then joined TAC. what Vlad and TAC team are providing is extensive, detailed and up to date with the market conditions. Live trading rooms and chat rooms are great and the website has loads of materials to use on my own pace. the joining fee could be justified by only watching few videos or using the free tools and indicators. the other extremely great thing about TAC is that it is a very friendly and safe environment and Vlad himself works with us all the time, it makes it a safe place where I honestly feel comfortable and safe talking about my training without fear of being ridiculed or judged as a newbie trader.

Morné Jacobs,
Gauteng, South Africa,
Jan 15, 2018,

Best Trading Academy on the market!!

The Traders Acadamy Club exceeded every expectation that I had! The platform that this club sets is unmatched in the market. From the live trading rooms that covers strategies and setups for the week ahead, trading reports that summarizes these setups and the Webinars that teaches you from A to Z of trading. They have the most comprehensive library of strategies that will suit any type of trader. If you are willing to put in the time, you will reap the benefits!! Its great being part of a comunity of traders that are more than willing to help and guide you to becoming a great trader!

joseph,
Uganda,
Jan 27, 2018,

its worth it. No regrets for me.

Their adverts or appearances may not be glossy but their content is very good and rich.

Victor edet,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jan 27, 2018,

The best forex mentoring club ever. Has taught me how to be profitable in the forex market and the reward has been amazing. I will not hesitate to recommend this club to anyone. Thanks boss for everythibg

Surabaya, Indonesia,
Jan 30, 2018,

The best for the TAC

I've been following Vlad for about 4 years, and I know exactly that he and his team always give us the best. Vlad and the team teach
with passion, they are very committed person of this field, and the most important thing makes profitablee for us. I'm very satisfied joined and be proud being of the TAC member.

Hawaii, USA,
Feb 25, 2018,

Surprised US is banned from membership

I only gave 2 stars because I was excited upon reading the amount of value offered by the website only to find out as I was signing up that all US citizens are not allowed into the membership.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 21, 2018:
Hello,

There was a period we couldn't accept new U.S clients and therefore the doors were closed.

We recently re-opened the doors and we now accept new clients.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope to see you with us

Best regards,

Vladimir Ribakov
Canada
Sudbury, Canada,
Feb 25, 2018,

I'm here for the long run :)

This Team is very down to business, honest but yet fun and enjoyable. You can't get quality membership like this for 100 bucks, anywhere! You come away with way more than you paid for, that's for sure :) The strategy . The dedication .They are like Stalkers, they follow you trying to get you to succeed. They respond to you and tell you honestly what they think of your analysis of the market. Constantly trying to keep your eye focused on the big picture. Flexible , patient, strong conviction ,professional and did I mention fun .1-10 without a thought 10 yes of course. These people are my kind of people !!! Its not a company it’s family .Keep it coming guys :) With some of the profits I’ve made so far I bought the “Crystal Ball”. What do I think, bonus ! Will I buy other strategies ? Maybe . Do I need them ? No. Do I want them, of course lol.

Chiang Rai, Thailand,
Feb 28, 2018,

Dig in! Don't just scratch the surface!

Dig in! Don't just scratch the surface!
Compared to most, if not all, education and trading programs out there this one and Vladimir Ribakov's methods are very clear on how to approach, what to learn and how to get from A to Z generally and specifically. The truth is in the understanding. While this may take longer for some (especially if you're like me!), it is well worth it once digested and when the application happens. People should know what is inside:

1. Instructional Videos - more than you need, including a very simple starter course which can be digestive in small doses and repeated for emphasis, and advanced concept courses and live recordings, etc.
2. Strategies and Indicators - code snippets, great stuff, just need to download, install, and begin using it. All has comprehensive documentation.
3. Chat groups- people chatting away about specific setups, market conditions, and specific questions/problems members may have.
4. Weekly Overview - these are excellent, and actually free, just search youtube and you will find them.
5. Live Trading Room - In depth coverage of what is going on from the Weekly Overview and setups for each market session, generally. More than enough to keep one focused and apprised of market/trading conditions.

....much much more (some extras not included in the basic membership, but well worth it).

South Africa,
Mar 2, 2018,

Traders Academy Club Review

Since embarking on my journey with TAC my trading account has increased with +106%. The exceptional educational material at TAC is endless. With a telegram chat group mixed with a wide variety of exceptional traders from around the globe, different market perceptions & ideas gets generated each day. The learning process is continuous. Vladimir Ribakov (a true market Wizard) & his clinical team provides daily webinars in which they prepare an army of traders to approach the markets strategically edged with loads of opportunities presented,explained & analyzed. The Quality of Traders Academy Club as a whole is incomparable. 100 Bucks worth every cent!

Moldova, Republic of,
Mar 8, 2018,

Practice makes it Perfect

The long story short: Vlad is the King of Cycles who, practically, cracked the nature of subject we are all here gathered about.
His is Great Teacher (Capitals letter here are not accidental) and if you decide to follow him then you have to grasp the material and practice-practice-practice.
Just to conclude & remember as simple as that:
* Practice makes it Perfect *
Good luck on your journey!

& of course:
Thank you, Vlad!
G.I.

Ahmad,
Doha, Qatar,
Mar 17, 2018,

the best place for ambitious

I joined the club longtime ago and I became a friend with many people over there .
the club has a nice community and the people over there are amazing .
I became a good friend with Vlad and he became my mentor , and you know what now I know how it is to be successful in fx , its not that easy as you think but nothing is impossible .
for people who might be interested in join the club , please if you are looking for something very easy and just a signals that you think it will make you money then you are wrong , there is nothing like that at all , this club is for learning and building a base full of knowledge , no one would do your a job , the truth is there and the truth fx is not as people saying , for e.g I will provide u with signals and you will be rich blah blah, thats all a lie , this club is the real thing , the real learning thing the real market buys and sells based on reasons that you will also learn in order to improve yourself before buy and sell blindly , if ur purpose is to make money without a passion then don't join
very simple !
if u are ambitious and u r a hard worker then its what you woant

Ivan,
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Mar 20, 2018,

top mentor, top club

TAC is really great club /site about Forex and provide professional support for traders.You can find here tons of materials, webinars, BUT what is for me most important : daily communication, live forecast interactive room, trends setups in pdf , chat , explanations..etc. Vlad is top mentor, and best friend in forex industry , he has so strong power, and he answer every simple question. In case more question, dont hesitate to contact me. Ivan

Romania,
Mar 27, 2018,

Traders Academy Club is the place I needed to start making profits!

Traders Academy Club is the place I needed to become a better trader! I started trading by taking some local classes and I tried to improve my trading by reading. But my performance wasn't very good and I was struggling each trading month not to end it in loss. Although I thought I knew the theory, I felt like I was missing something. Joining TAC was like a revelation for me! The support that I was receiving, the constant reminders, the daily analyses, the answers to my every question and all the extra information that I didn't knew helped me more than I ever imagined and finally started making profits!
Thank you Vladimir Ribakov & the wonderful TAC Team!
Guido Van Hootegem,
Clearwater, FL , USA,
Apr 5, 2018,

Excellent Trading Education.

I've been around the block in trading for quite some years and invested a lot of time and money in trading systems and trading education (Forex- Stock/Options-Futures). I always learned something but at the same I felt there was an important piece of the puzzle missing. Then I came across Vladimir Ribakov and his team in the "Traders Academy Club". I soon realized that Vladimir and his team are "Speaking from Experience" and everything they teach/share with their fellow traders is what they actually "DO" themselves on a daily basis in their own trading.
Vladimir Ribakov is an open book and his "Traders Academy Club" is very professional, well organized with a strong focus on 'helping" other traders to become successful. I would like to thank Vladimir and his team for everything he does to help Traders all over the world to achieve their goals. He's passionate about his work, he likes helping people and above all he's a man of integrity and that shows throughout his team and his Trading Academy Club. I very much like that.

Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago,
Apr 14, 2018,

I was a bit skeptical about joining the club but now I can say it was the best decision I made.

I have been trading for about nine months and since then I have been loosing money because I have been trying one strategy after another without success. I found the Traders Academy Club I think by Devine intervention and since then I cannot seem to be able to leave. I must admit that the information shared in this club is not the easiest to understand but it's the best. Once followed there will be more wins than losses. The leader of the club, Vladimir Ribakov, shares from his heart the information we need to be successful. Also the other senior traders assist other members, all 8th an effort to make us all successful. Everything shared in the club sh shared with transparency with one goal - winning at trading. I can now say without doubt that this club is th best. I have now started to see consistent wins after following the information shared in the club. Trading is not easy. The goal of Mr. Market is to take your money but with the right information you can avoid that. Trading is not a way to get rich quick but it is a way to get rich. Just do the right things and you will. Thumbs up for the Traders Academy Club and Vladimir Ribakov.

Kenya,
Apr 15, 2018,

HI, i want to recommend Traders Academy Club to anyone who is really serious in learning how to trade forex. I personally have known Vladimir Ribakov for around 3 years through his Forex Libra course. For me finally i have found my perfect mentor or teacher to make me a real forex trader. I have been in this journey for almost 10 years now but now finally i am beginning to see how to trade forex in the most logical way without any guesswork. So i am here to give my totally unbiased review for this site. To Vlad i am very thankful for providing me with the best education i can get. So anyone who is serious about forex trading career this is the perfect site.

Porto, Portugal,
Apr 16, 2018,

Vlad traders club

I was a curious trader few years ago. As a curious trader I was scammed several times, I lost money thinking I know what I was doing and lost more money trusting others thinking that they know what they were doing. But that was a great time, because If that didn´t happen I probably would never met Vlad. I remember the first talk I had With him. I was about to give up of this adventure and I recall his nice words: "Don´t give up...work, study and allow me to help you"...two years later I recognize that he helped me not once, but several times. Because Vlad is not just a great mentor. He is one of the great Human beings I have ever met. He created a great club of traders that are always available to take you by the hand. And that is priceless. Presently I am not a curious trader anymore. And I am a proof that with discipline and guidance everybody can succeed. And I was probably the worst trader in the world:)

Apr 21, 2018,

Best $99 I've spent in my trading career.

For me, Vlads teachings on Cycles and Divergences are what made the difference.
I started trading almost 4 years ago now, took many paid courses, some good some not worth the money. I started out in Forex with Anton Kreils institute course, over 3k it cost and white it gives you an understanding of how the markets work it doesn't tell you how to trade. I moved on to some others in the US equity market. All be told I spent over $20k on my education not to mention lost over $30k trying to put it into practise. Disillusioned with the equities and the 4:30 close, being from the UK it was eating into me evening so I went back to Forex. I just stumbled over Vlad weekly picks, I joined the club for $99 and honestly thought it cant be any good. Oh boy, let me tell you. I watched the Cycles and Divergences videos and suddenly the markets made sense, but I could not understand how I was still unprofitable. I was trading the lower time frames. 5- 15 -30 min charts. Vlad told me to take a step. back. And for a bit I struggled with that. So one year on as a member of the club. I've become consistently profitable. How? I no longer play any charts other than daily, 4h and 1h looking for the set-ups. 15 min for entries and apply the cycles and divergence principles. . best $99 ive ever spent after over£ $20k in trading courses.
CA, USA,
Apr 21, 2018,

Absolutely amazing, all the resources you will ever need to become a phenomenal professional trader

This club is absolutely amazing. I have been around the forex world for awhile, traded professionally for a bit but was never truly acceptable. Then I met one of my 2 mentors, Vlad. I joined his trading academy and was blown away, not only is he there almost 24/7 for whenever you have questions (of course he has a family so not there 100% of the time) but the things he gives have made me back the yearly $99 usd many times over. You get tons of training and webinars, tons of tools, market reports to give forecasts/ideas for tons of different pairs, live access to fantastic traders, a very active community. The best part being that everyone there is very nice and we all get along great, he could easily charge 150 a month for this and it would still be worth it but he has no interest in that, he wants to give everybody a chance to be an exceptional trader and as long as you are willing to learn, you can share all your trades with him and he will go over different things to help you improve and become a phenomenal trader, absolutely one of the best resources and tools I have added in my trading career to help me constantly improve and make some new friends I can talk trading with while I'm at it, with all the help I have gotten I will even start trading full time in the next few months as I finally now have the confidence and skills to be comfortable knowing I will be able to support my family with a career in trading which has always been my dream.

Mark S,
Queensland, Australia,
Apr 22, 2018,

The Best Mentor and Club out There

Thinking of trading for a living then Vladimir and Yordons Traders Academy Club is the only one you need,i have been a follower of Vlad for many years now and didn't
really take what he teaches seriously, to hard i thought , which was a big mistake on my behalf.I went on the search for the Holy Grail system/indicator that would make me rich only to lose many thousands in the process over the years.Since coming back and really putting some effort into what Vlad teaches with Divergence and Cycles and going over it until i makes sense have i started to make some real progress in my trading. Trading can be made so hard if you keep swapping from one system to another,this team is honest and will make you the trader you want to be if you listen and learn what they teach.

Mauricio,
Mexico,
May 16, 2018,

Best Forex Coach

I am a member of the Trading Academy Club and have been trading a live account for over 5 months and have had a return of over 55% and my biggest drawdown has been 25 dollars. Of course I use the strategies shown by Vladimir and feel real confortable trading with none emotions involved, I guess that comes from over 4 years of learning in a demo account.

The first system I got from Vladimir was the Gemini Code and from there I have been a hard student of all that he share and teach. I am really lucky to have found Vladimir for my trading journey.

It has been a great learning ride and will keep following his incredible and honest coaching.

Jun 6, 2018,

Best Forex Coach, Mentor. Vlad's Club is a one stop shop for quality Forex education to become a master trader.

Recently I had some losses while trading. I was looking for an answer for the mistake I made in entering the trade when I was not suppose to.

While surfing for answers on the web I stumbled across Vlad's divergence webinar. There were 2 parts i.e. part 1 and part 2. I had found my answer to my mistakes. But to watch the 3rd webinar I looked every where I could not find it. And then I managed to find his web page.

On that web page, there was a deal, to be become a member of Traders Academy Club. I did not wait even a second to get the membership. Within moments I got my log in id and password. The best part is their customer service. I could chat with them and get all the help I need.

And once I logged into the home page of the Traders Academy club, I was amazed at all the information’s given to cater, from a beginner Forex trader till the Advanced Trader.

The online trading center has, The Live Trading webinars, The Education, The community ( great place to make friends with fellow traders), Live daily market analysis with detailed trading strategies, Download area for his trading tools, Media Zone, Cryptocurrency. Best of all there are trading career opportunities to for the right person.

I for one did not waste any time digging into the media zone to look for part 3 of the divergence webinar. I found my answer. For next 2 weeks I stopped trading and concentrated on all his webinars. Those 2 weeks has changed the way i trade.

Vlads goal is to help all the trader who want to be successful. Vlad has tons of webinars and trading tools. For me Vlad teachings on cycles Divergences was an eye opener.

Vlad is not only a great mentor, he is very honest and a great human being, he would always help you at any time, he is always there in the live chat room.

Vlads team is very honest, It’s a great place to learn to become the trader you want to be.

I Thank you Vlad to come into my life to help me to learn to be a good trader.

Jun 12, 2018,

Fantastic, Super Fantastic,

Fantastic, Super Fantastic, struggled with Forex since 2008, Finally come to the right place, comprehensive study and training material, Superb, one in a Million indicator and tools, finally I am confident, and trading without excitement or fear, like it's a day to day routine....Vlad is extra nice, reachable, and firm in what he says and does, NO BULL**** HERE......ALL IS AWESOME FROM TOP TO BOTTOM....Thanks Vlad...

new delhi, India,
Jun 17, 2018,

Dear vladimir sir
All your seminars are amazing full of knowledge and very analytical
I wish to thank Sir Yordan for the excellent commentary on oil and everything happend as he explained
I must thank again because First time I earned 100 usd by trading oil without any stress
Heartiest thanks and congrats for running this traders academy club
Rgds

Bordeaux, France,
Aug 24, 2018,

absolutly great , honest , cheap and friendly..what else

the best service of learning while i am trading , great people always reachable , good teachers very friendly , the cost is nothing compare to the benefits , i am close to 1 year now in the club and i will renew my subscription .
Vladimir and Yordan are really fantastic guys , so i can't find anything else to add .
Thanks to them

Mar 18, 2018 - 5 Stars Absolutly excellent , every day live trading room is very helpful ! all the team are nice people and customer support is fantastic .

Guatemala, Guatemala,
Sep 4, 2018,

Review of the Traders Academy Club of Vladimir Ribakov

My name is Luis Arturo Melgar and I'm from Guatemala.

I write this review because I want to tell you what happened to me during these months as part of the TAC and express my gratitude for the work that you and your team are doing.

In September 2016, almost two years ago, I began to venture into Forex trading.

Since then, I started learning from videos on YouTube and tried many strategies of all kinds, I jumped from one strategy to another for a long time. In that process I invested money in real account, however I completely burned several accounts with a few hundred dollars.

I went through times of great frustration, because I have always believed that it is possible to make profits from Forex, however I did not achieve good results despite having paid for service signals, courses, and other communities of traders that I have known in these two years. Despite of all that, the process has helped me to learn a lot from many people.

In March of this year 2018, I decided to give another chance to trade and opened a demo account again with the intention of making it grow consistently little by little. A few days later, in April I joined TAC and from there I had the best results of these two years. My actually strategy is that every week I use the TAC Weekly Forecast as a reference to determine the direction of each currency pair and then I use cycles, divergences, break of trend lines and EW to operate. The results have been GREAT in recent weeks and it has been thanks to what I have learned from TAC.

My Demo account opened in March with US$1,000 closed yesterday with US $ 7,341 of profit, and for 10 days I began to operate in real account and in 10 days operated from August 20 I achieved a benefit of US$76

I want to share this with you, because I want you to know that the work you are doing has really helped me, not like so many other courses or communities of traders that really only seek the benefit of someone's. At TAC we are really a community that helps each other and where we can learn to achieve our results with consistency.

Cheers dear friend because you and your team are doing a great job!
God bless you!

Kuwait,
Sep 30, 2018,

Amazing Educator and Amazing Forex Training Program

A person like me can't give 5 stars but Vladimir really deserves it. I have been with Vladimir Ribakov for long time. The training education has made me a strong trader + helped me get a job at an internationally reputed brokerage.
The most interesting part to me in the education section is THE INVESTOR STYLE TRADING. This will really change a traders life!

Aroon Gurnani,
Oct 4, 2018,

The absolute best forex education is with Traders Academy Club. Vladimir Ribokov and his team are the most professional, honest and amazingly accurate in terms of their forecasts. Do yourself the biggest favour you can and join Traders Academy Club.

Oct 2, 2018 - No Rating Traders Academy Club is by far the most honest and professional group in the fx arena. I have done many courses which cover EW, Supply demand , Wave Theory, and have just been scammed. Had almost given up on forex until I found TAC and Vladimir Ribokov. I have 4 years of experience in fx so I am certainly not a newbie. I was convinced that forex arena is full of thieves who only want your money. But Vlad and his team are the most honest, courteous, caring group. Their course is comprehensive and provides a simplistic yet amazingly accurate forecast. Its absolutely wonderful to have discovered TAC. I urge everyone to join TAC. His annual membership is another unbelievable thing. Just visit Traders Academy Club website anf you will see it for yourself.

Sejal Shah,
Kenya,
Oct 26, 2018,

THANKS Mr VLADIMIR FOR MAKING MY LIFE

Hi, my portfolio is in profit now and beginning of this year I didn’t even knew about Candles, I was completely new in Forex trading. And wherever I am today purely because of Mr Vladimir (Traders Academy Club),

THANK YOU Vlad, I know THANKS word in not enough for making my Forex trading carrier, but its true you made my life.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 8, 2018,

I am Dinesh Kumar and recently completed the Divergence University. It is complete pkg of real Forex education in very simple, professional way and easy to understand the directions of market. As per my point of view Forex market is based on demand and supply. It creates the volume after that momentum develops. The whole cycles develops the divergences in different forms.
Divergence University courses explained very well and doing practice on charts and finally conducted the exam of every courses.
Again thanks to Vladimir and his team to help and educate the new as well as advanced traders by created a Divergence University.