TradersAcademyClub.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 22, 2019
Vladimir Ribakov, Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

May 7, 2015,

Hi David

If you had issues, why wouldn't you just let me know? I am there by Skype and email, I have my own support team inside the club.
But most important thing, why you come to a page that is talking about the trading club and talk about Gemini Code? :)

Anyway, if there is an issue there are million ways to reach me. If I was scammer like you say, would I have the legitimacy to be so popular online for so many years?

My Skype is Vladimir.ribakov

Think about it....

Vlad

Review Moderation Team Note: If you click where it asks "Is This Your Site" you will be able to add comments directly to individual reviews.
Apr 3, 2013,

Reply to Disillusioned_one (again) :

You just can’t get enough ha? And it is SO clear you even don’t read my messages but keep posting same claims. Just tell me, what’s your goal? You just want to be on the first line? You want to be the first message that people see? I won’t let you enjoy that, because your claims are lies. And if you decided to write a bottom line, I will summarize all once again (maybe now you will read it???)

1-You claimed again and again that I post different trade. That I post 0.8810 sell while you talk about different trade. As I already explained, the trade you talk about is 0.8373 sell, and it is running!!! You don’t believe me? I proved my account:
Then yes I updated the SL for this trade as I decided that this trade will not be short term, but long term trade. And the trade that I showed 0.8810 IS NOT another trade but an update to adjust the SL to another level. READ CAREFULLY what I write in instructions: “Equal the SL to 0.9060 for EURGBP trades”. Read the last word. What it says??? It says TRADES! Do you know what it means? It means that do it for all trades running. And yes it means to the 0.8373 trade running as well!!! Now, here is the proof for you that the trade is running exactly with the SL I asked to set: http://screencast.com/t/yjtmwcH5H
You see that??? What can be clearer than that???

2- You claimed that there was another trade that lost, a sell from 0.8522. Well at least you stopped lying about that after I proved to you that you were wrong as the trade was closed with profit!!! I case you just missed that too here are all the proofs for this trade:
Here is proof from admin:

Here is proof from MT4:

And here is a proof that the email was sent to all clients!!!

3-You keep ignoring for all this conversation here my simple question, did you EVER contact the copier company support team??? Did you even contact my support team??? We both know the answer and everyone who will read that knows the answer too. Instead of that you choose to blame me and my club for mistakes that most likely happened on your side. Otherwise, why would you let it go and accept a loss???

4-Then you started to blame me for my trading style. With that, I don’t have ANY problem my dear. My trading style is different from what everyone knows, I agree. I never claimed it isn’t. But my goal as I said is make money. That’s the bottom line. If you really follow me, that’s what you will get:
Signals -

Investor's style -

And fresh new source of signals, stocks & commodities:

5-Then you blame me for not being real person. And I invite you to go to amazon and see that I sell my book there: http://www.amazon.com/Profits-Unique-Convergence-Strategy-ebook/dp/B00AVZ2U0M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365057604&sr=8-1&keywords=vladimir+ribakov
And more than that, come to my seminars any place in the world you choose. You will meet me face to face. Isn’t that good proof enough for you to see I am real??? You know what, just for you, ticket is free.

You choose to blame me and everyone else for your mistakes. No matter what you say here, I can prove that you are wrong. The only thing I will not waste everyone’s time is to prove about my trading style. Not everyone will agree with that and not everyone can like that. But that’s how I make profits to all my followers. And you can see all results above.
So the bottom line Disillusioned_one – please don’t waste my time and your time and everyone else time again. And stop looking who to blame for your own mistakes.
And as I said, if everyone needs to contact me directly to see I am real or to talk about anything else, that’s my skype: Vladimir.ribakov (the one with the cats)

Thank you for your time.

Dissiliusioned_One,
, United Kingdom,
Mar 27, 2013,

On 22nd Jan Vlad's Trades trade copier sold EURGBP at 0.8373. The stop loss was then increased to 0.8650 and also on the 25th Jan Vlad added a second short on EURGBP at 0.8522 with the same stop loss. But these trades hit their stop loss on 1st Feb 2013.

These were both executed by the trade copier on 4xsolutions with no input from myself, of which I have kept a copy.

Here is a copy of the email that "Vlad" sent to me and to all subscribers on 25 Jan 2013:

"UPDATE FOR VLADIMIR'S SIGNAL EURGBP 0.8373

UPDATE FOR VLADIMIR'S SIGNAL

Vladimir sold EURGBP at 0.8373

Update at 2013-01-25 09:33:09 GMT

Modified STOP LOSS
Modified TARGET1

Instructions:

I equal the SL for both trades running to 0.8650, going for daily cycle. Target for both trades is 0.8250

----------------------------------------------------------

Void Time 2013-01-29 15:57:00 GMT

Instructions:

Market sell. Completing 4H false break. Open target. Short term trade. Vlad

Disclaimer: These are only updates on Vladimir Ribakov's current trades
and should not be considered as financial advice or trade recommendations.
Vladimir Ribakov nor Vladimir Forex Signals can be held liable for losses incurred by
following the above updates."

Both losing trades were subsequently excluded from the list of trade results on his website.

Hence, Vlad is a scammer.
Mar 20, 2013,

Reply to claim of Disillusioned_one -

Why won't you proof your claim? Why you keep claiming empty words?

You can see my MT4 real statement and you see all trades done there... If you claim there were losing trades, how come the statement shows exactly what the admin info shows?

Again... why won't you proof your claim? Why do you just wasting time with empty words?

I just wonder why you try to waste other people time with empty words and with no proofs?

Explain that to me please...

And if you think I am not real, why won't you come to my seminar worldwide and meet me face to face? Maybe that will prove you that I am real person?

Anyway, I just wonder what's your interest behind your words... What you try to make by that... As I said, I have and account with all my trades, exactly as they shown on the site. All is 100% clear and real. If you have anything you claim, why won't you prove too?

Vladimir
Mar 6, 2019,

I signed up to the program via broker (Finmarket) last Friday and up to now still have not had any acceptance into the program even though Finmarket have verified my account and all my documentation
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 8, 2019:
Hello,

Sorry to hear about the delay. We, like yourself, rely on the broker (In the broker program). They might have verified the account to you, but they must verify the code for us. Sometimes, brokers take a long time (I wish they would work faster)

Please contact me at vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

I will see how and if I can help

Jan 1, 2014,

Hi everyone,

First I would like to wish everyone a wonderful and happiest 2014! I hope that this year will bring a lot of happiness into your lives this wonderful year.

I want to take the moment and to thank everyone for the wonderful support and words said here lately, I am sorry I couldn't reply earlier but have been very busy in the projects for my club.

I always did and always will do my best for everyone who believe in me, support me and give me a real chance.

I am not perfect and I try to improve myself every time. Even I have still a lot of room to get better and I will do all I can to be the best possible for those who give me the chance to help them.

Last year was not bad at all but not as good as the previous ones. We still managed to generate profits though despite the few trades we still have running with losses for the long term trading.

I always say and I will repeat it again - I don't want to be right. My goal is to grow and generate profits for long term. I also do mistakes as everyone else but my goal is to finish every trading journey, short term or long term with the bottom line and knowing that I did my best to manage it correct, even if it means managing trades not on standard way.

As I said, I always look to improve myself and I will do all I can that 2014 will be wonderful year. I am always working very hard for my followers.

Once again, thank you for your words here and for your support, I wish everyone the best year!

Truly yours,

Jul 26, 2013,

Reply to John Butler -

Hi John. First, thanks for the comment. But I honestly have no idea why you say what you say that we have bad run last 3 months???

Yes we did have bad June, with small loss, but overall last 3 months had very nice profit. And here are the proofs directly from the account:

Signals -

Total around 250 pips profit last 3 month including bad June we had.

Investor's style -

Over 2000 pips profit

Stocks & Indices & Commodities -

Over 2000 points profit.

So? Why do you say we have loss?

Yes we have some trades running for long run, on JPY pairs and AUD pairs, which are hedged on some of the trades, and all is managed based on our plan which I share and update every week. But the trades are running and working, how can you say they make profit or loss before they are closed? Only trades considered profit or loss are closed trades.

So, John, why won't you explain yourself? As I see that, I assume 1 of the next ways happened.

1- You used leverages which I don't recommend to do with my systems.

2- You had some tech issues with copier?

3- You confused our trades with other trades you might get from other place.

Maybe there is something else, and I will be happy if you can explain. But before you say something like a claim of 3 months loss, please make sure it's really like that. And I just posted our 3 accounts we trade, and you can see yourself that we are in profits.

And yes, June finished with loss. And yes every trade is recorded on our site being taken directly from our trading accounts.

Please clarify John

Vladimir
Mar 28, 2013,

Reply to Dissiliusioned_One:

You claim that these trade was closed, but that's completely not true!

Here is the trade running:

And you claim that there was no update? Here is the proof that I asked to update SL for EURGBP trades... That's the email that I sent to all clients.

So as I said, you did a mistake and before you check what was wrong and how come you lost while in my side and anyone else's side the trade is running, you are looking to blame people and to tell lies about the club. I really suggest you check yourself what was wrong in your side, and why your trade lost while mine and everyone else trade is working. Did you contact 4xsolutions to check what went wrong?

Anyway, I just hope everyone will see now that your cliam is totally empty and what you show is proof that I sent email, since then another email was sent... I prove you that my trade is working, as you can see above.

So let me ask again, why you lie to people here? You want to avoid their success because of your mistake or technical mistake?

I hope everyone sees the true now

Keith ,
Jun 30, 2011,

I have been following Vladimir for two years now and it has been great. I first got to know Vlad by reading his weekly reviews of what he thought the markets would do the following week. I started to build my account with those weekly reviews, and then when Tom and Vladimir started their ForexSignals a year ago I become a member. Both Tom and Vladimir were great Traders each had there own way of viewing the market and spending time with both of them tought me alot of what I know about the forex markets today. The Forexsignals was a great service and it helped me to become a succesful trader. I having nothing but great things to say about the service. Now though Vladimir has started his own service and I must say it is everything the old ForexSignals was and much much more! Vladimir has put everything you could think of into his new service. This signal service is more like a University of Forex. It provides traders with signals from Vlad, a live trading room with Vlad, a shared members account where everyone can share in the profits made, free programming, a chat room, discussion areas, daily reviews, weekly reviews, investor levels, and much much more. Even if a person did not take any of the signals give this service would still be worth the monthly cost. The way I first looked at the old service was what does it cost to take a college class at a University? It cost alot! Education is never free but not only will this service provide an all around education of the forex market it will make you money while you learn! Plus Vladimirs new signal service cost less than the old one but provides much more. Though I have heard he will have to up the price at some point to keep the service to a limited number of people. Im glad to be part of this Signal service and I hope that people reading this review take this chance to learn from Vladimir and change the way they view the markets forever. Here is a link to his site, see you on the inside.
Review Moderation Team Note: 5 star rating and referral link removed. Affiliates have a vested financial interest and may not leave ratings like this. They are also prohibited from advertising their links in the reviews.

Martin, thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Jun 26, 2019,

A bad customer service experience turned GOOD !

Dear Valdimir Ribikov,

I appreciate your honesty & sincerity, after a bad start with your team, i would have expected worse, on the contrary you have left me amazed.
I am more than obliged and happy that you personally put the effort to fix the issue. i feel nice that you did everything you could and now that i have access to the club, its going to be a long fruitful journey.
Thank you Chief !

Jun 23, 2019 - 1 Star Off course no one is perfect,but in a industry like online education, Customer Service is very essential and important. Dear Mr Ribikov, I really do not know if you are offering some quality education or not but i am very confident that you have the most dis organised and lethargic customer service team. After seeing good reviews about your system on FPA, i wanted to learn from one of the best online forex educators but i guess your team does not want me to be a part of your teaching journey.
I emailed, called & followed up with 3 of your customer service representatives onto no avail. i hope and wish that things change from here on, please ensure that people are treated with some respect.
Cheers

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019 Hello sir

I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience with the team. My team is ranked among the very top in the industry, according to our customers.

I am sure something went wrong, and I am sorry about it.

Please allow me to solve it all for you and assist personally.

My email is vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

Please contact me directly and I'll do my best to assist you with your needs.

Once again, my apologies for your bad experience and I am looking forward to help you sir.

My best regards,