TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Sep 25, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

David,
, USA,
Apr 30, 2015,

I received my package 2 weeks ago and I get all your emails except for the one that I need that’s the one with the Gemini code login information. I have sent support multiple emails. support I haven't gotten any yet. I was excited to receive the Gemini code material but what good does it do me with out the login info the I need to get the indicators. And to access the web site. this looks like another forex scam to me ill make sure to post this on the internet so nobody else gets ripped off. Please I could use some help with this. . Also left a massage on your phone support that was useless.
mazor,
scarsdale, USA,
Apr 9, 2016,

Purchased it 2 weeks ago.Had technical flaws since day one and still not doing its job. A lot of promises and plenty of excuses but so far terrible support team. Will update the review if improved.
disillusioned_one,
, United Kingdom,
Apr 8, 2013,

I have shown enough to warn anyone foolish enough to deal with this guy.

Like I said, don't trust people who use screencasts rather than myfxbook or a ForexPeaceArmy account. Anyone with a computer can create these.

You will also notice that Vlad's trades also has 2 trades open from August 2012. Note these are not "investor trades" but "Vlad's trades". You'll never know if this guy will keep increasing your stops to hundreds or thousands of pips and keep them open 6 months or a year or whatever.

At least you know now he has publicly admitted it here. Forewarned is forearmed.

2013-04-03 No RatingIs something wrong with you? The trade you keep showing as proof at http://screencast.com/t/tJE7rbt0o is a completely different trade which shows an entry price of 0.8810. What the hell has that got to do with anything I am talking about?

Bottom line is Vlad says:

1. That he tradecopier must have missed the 2nd increase in stop loss to 700 pips
2. That by sheer co-incidence, I did not receive the usual email about changing the s/l on the very same trade that the tradecopier missed!
3. By even more co-incidence, the trade copier also missed the increased s/l on the second trade!!!
4. And by incredible co-incidence the email was also not received on this one too!!

No wonder "Vlad" doesn't use myfxbook or a ForexPeaceArmy account where his results cannot be tampered with.

2013-04-02 1Star What “Vlad” is saying is this:

He opened the first of the 2 trades, and increased the s/l when it went against him, which was copied ok by the trade copier. But when the price kept going against him then he increased the s/l again (to 700 pips!), but this particular change was not carried out by the copier. He offers this screenshot as proof:

He then says that the second of the 2 trades is also open, and was also missed by the trade copier, and offers this screenshot as proof: http://screencast.com/t/tJE7rbt0o

He then starts screaming about lies and so on like a maniac, presumably to cover his own lies. The second trade opened as I stated below on 25th January at 0.8522, but “Vlad’s “proof” is to show us all a trade that opened on the 11th March at 0.8810, almost 300 pips higher!

Of course the 2nd trade, if it was still open, would be shown together next to the 1st trade in the first screenshot. It isn’t.

Childish ranting and raving, backed up with “evidence” of completely different trades, on a different month at a different price! Ridiculous.

Buyer beware. At least you now know he has admitted publicly that he will increase any trade’s stop loss to at least 700 pips when he feels like it.

2013-03-31 No RatingAs stated, these were by the autotrader, and did not appear on Vlad's results page.

I have never mentioned leverage or that losses are unexpected. This is dishonest argument.

You will also note that the trade "Vlad" refers to in the post below which is a short at 0.8810, is a completely different trade to the two I am speaking about, at a completely different entry price on a different date. It is a red herring.

The FPA team should take note of this latest deception.

2013-03-19 No Rating Vlad, if that is his real name, extends the deception with a load of info on the trades listed, whilst ignoring the point, which was the 2 losing trades NOT listed.

What is more, all the trades were from Vlad's trade copier, with no user input. All recorded.

Thus, Vlad, if that is his name, is a scammer. He chose to extend the deception.

2013-03-12 Star SCAM. He lies about the results. This is from his home page. Yes I have a copy in case he changes it.

2/6/2013 GBPCHF Buy 1.4273 1.4213 1.4460 0.0000 1.4240 -33
1/29/2013 NZDUSD Sell 0.8405 0.8455 0.8345 0.0000 0.8405 0
1/29/2013 AUDUSD Sell 1.0485 1.0515 1.0435 0.0000 1.0485 0
1/28/2013 EURGBP Sell 0.8640 0.8710 0.8250 0.0000 0.8635 5
1/25/2013 EURCAD Sell 1.3650 1.4050 1.32 0.0000 1.3650 0

You will notice no losses on the 1st of February 2013. Actually, there were 2 losses (in pips) of -280 and -128. He has conveniently not included these in his results.

Consequently, you cannot trust any of the claimed results. How many other losses are not recorded?

John Butler,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 19, 2013,

Only been following for three months thankfully, but already had enough of the huge loses. What's the point, who wants that?

Please come back with an explanation Mr Vlad to explain your consistently bad trades.

Athena,
, Singapore,
Dec 5, 2011,

Finally got my refund after 3 follow-ups and initiating a dispute for the order with Plimus.

2011-12-01 2Star I was only using the trade mirror service but there were no trades for Vladimir's signals for almost 2 weeks. The investor's signals, which look to be performing better than the other signals, is not available in trade mirror. Performance for the other signals available in trade mirror is also not consistent. I have requested for a refund which is supposed to be covered by their 'Absolutely Risk-Free 8 Weeks 100% Money-Back Guarantee'. Still waiting for a reply to my email and 2 follow-up emails.

Johnson < M,
Ohio,
Aug 30, 2011,

the site is very difficult to use. The guy is supposedly on vacation right now not putting up new trades. the shared account looks really bad

Oupsla,
, Switzerland,
Jan 27, 2013,

Very few signals, a lot of cancelled trades, not serious for me. Its like having moving averages on H4 and Wait until signal.. Complicated trade copier, must open another account, another broker, otherwise there is another solution for 24$ more... Like a scam for me...

Hawaii, USA,
Feb 25, 2018,

Surprised US is banned from membership

I only gave 2 stars because I was excited upon reading the amount of value offered by the website only to find out as I was signing up that all US citizens are not allowed into the membership.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 21, 2018:
Hello,

There was a period we couldn't accept new U.S clients and therefore the doors were closed.

We recently re-opened the doors and we now accept new clients.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope to see you with us

Best regards,

Vladimir Ribakov
Canada
Mario,
Germany,
Jul 13, 2011,

I've tested the service and i'm not satisfied with the signals and everything on this site...he shows alot..no question, but i can't learn from it. His signals are based on H4 divergences and still now the members shared account made only loss.
Read the Review from Keith and check the link he posted at the end. THIS IS AN AFFILIATE LINK...lol sure that he likes the service :D.

You can test the service from vlad if you're not satisfied like me you can refund. But im waiting for my money about 2 days....

Mark,
Denmark, Denmark,
Feb 8, 2013,

I've been a member of Vladimir's service for about a year and I decided to write this post to warn you about the risk you may take when following Vladimirs traders. Sorry for keeping it this long but it was hard to shrink it.

First of all trading with Vlad can be sometimes really messy and once you decide to follow you have to be online and ready for updates. One of the reasons is that he sends updates just a few minuts before a price whould have reached an entry, SL or TP if you didn't adjust it. I know they have a trade copier but I can't use it with my broker (yet).
I experienced that issue a few days ago and unfortunately I lost 340 pips. Was late by half an hour... damn...

Let me give you an example with EURGPB. On 22.01.2013 he sends
Sell @ 0.8373 SL @ 0.8450 with instructions:
"Market sell. Completing 4H false break. Open target. Short term trade. Vlad"
At that point I decided to risk 1% of my account as he said it's a short term trade.
Now the price doesn't really go in the right direction and members are given an update:
"update tbe sl to 0.8570 please. the pair is creating a clear top and i prefer to give it chance to work.vlad"
Wow, now I have to change my stop from 80 pips to ca. 200 pis, so I'm risking ca 2.5% now.
OK, so far so good? No, that's just the beginning...
On 24th he sends another signal for EURGPB
Sell @ 0.8510 SL 0.8650, instructions:
"Sell limit! It is separate trade from the one running. Long term trade. Vlad"
How do I understand it, should I take it or not? At the same time the first trade is updated:
"I equal the SL for both trades running to 0.8650, going for daily cycle. Target for both trades is 0.8250"
Nice, SL for the first trade is now ca. 280 pips and I also take the second one.
The price is still going up and we're getting a third order on 28th:
Sell @ 0.8460 SL 0.8710 with instructions:
"SELL LIMIT!!! This is seperate trade from those we have. Please adjust SL of all trades to 0.8710 and TP for all to 0.8250"
OK, so my SL for the first trade is ca 380 pips and I took all 3 trades.
The third trade is closed with a few pips profit after a short while.
But I still have two running trades and he sends another update:
"adjust stop higher to 0.8860. the only reason i keep the trades is that we have weekly hidden div. and daily div. eur is overrated. vlad"
Half an hour later after this update the price goes above 0.8710. At that point I simply wasn't able to adjust the SL and my stop was triggered. Oops.. -380pips on a "short term trade" that lasted almost two weeks.

If I didn't miss the update that I would have SL 490 pips for a regular signal. Hmm...

So SL from 80 pips to 490 pips which is from risking 1% to over 6% on a single trade. Remember, there were 3 running trades at the same time.

Fortunately for the others, the price reached 0.8716 and retraced to 0.8450 (time of writing) so it all turned well. But was it a good trade?
Can you be online from around 6am GTM till 12am GMT?
How about you, US friends? :)

There is also something that worries me a bit. The performane stats you can find on the web site are not correct.
1. The SL has the initial price only (not the one that changes for on open position)
2. What is worse it does not show all the trades, e.g. I cannot find the EURGBP sell @ 0.8373 on 22.01.2013.
So if I can't find that one how can I trust it has all the others? Especially losers.
3. The investor style strategy has a impressive number of pips since january 2012. It is over 29000 pips now, but you will never find that all his open positions (as of 8.02.2013) give -20000.

It is public and you may find it here:

It is also hard to find a preferrend account size for trading this type of style. To me it's min 5000$ and trading 0.01 lots. He does the same on www.mt4.com (link above)

Summarizing if you want to learn how to trade diverences it is a good place for you. You will get a lot of material, live trading rooms almost every working day, webinars, etc.
But you MUST bear in mind that to trade this style you MUST be prepared to lose even a few hundred pips on a SINGLE position - when following his daily singals and also be able to lose several thousands pips when trading investor style. Just to mentioned he's now -20000 pips on an investor style.

I dont believe anyone has gotten that far in reading it but I hope it was helpful anyway :)