TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Dec 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Contact: support@TradersAcademyClub.com, +44 123 4480569

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

May 7, 2015,

Hi David

If you had issues, why wouldn't you just let me know? I am there by Skype and email, I have my own support team inside the club.
But most important thing, why you come to a page that is talking about the trading club and talk about Gemini Code? :)

Anyway, if there is an issue there are million ways to reach me. If I was scammer like you say, would I have the legitimacy to be so popular online for so many years?

My Skype is Vladimir.ribakov

Think about it....

Vlad

Review Moderation Team Note: If you click where it asks "Is This Your Site" you will be able to add comments directly to individual reviews.

Apr 3, 2013,

Reply to Disillusioned_one (again) :

You just can’t get enough ha? And it is SO clear you even don’t read my messages but keep posting same claims. Just tell me, what’s your goal? You just want to be on the first line? You want to be the first message that people see? I won’t let you enjoy that, because your claims are lies. And if you decided to write a bottom line, I will summarize all once again (maybe now you will read it???)

1-You claimed again and again that I post different trade. That I post 0.8810 sell while you talk about different trade. As I already explained, the trade you talk about is 0.8373 sell, and it is running!!! You don’t believe me? I proved my account:
Then yes I updated the SL for this trade as I decided that this trade will not be short term, but long term trade. And the trade that I showed 0.8810 IS NOT another trade but an update to adjust the SL to another level. READ CAREFULLY what I write in instructions: “Equal the SL to 0.9060 for EURGBP trades”. Read the last word. What it says??? It says TRADES! Do you know what it means? It means that do it for all trades running. And yes it means to the 0.8373 trade running as well!!! Now, here is the proof for you that the trade is running exactly with the SL I asked to set: http://screencast.com/t/yjtmwcH5H
You see that??? What can be clearer than that???

2- You claimed that there was another trade that lost, a sell from 0.8522. Well at least you stopped lying about that after I proved to you that you were wrong as the trade was closed with profit!!! I case you just missed that too here are all the proofs for this trade:
Here is proof from admin:

Here is proof from MT4:

And here is a proof that the email was sent to all clients!!!

3-You keep ignoring for all this conversation here my simple question, did you EVER contact the copier company support team??? Did you even contact my support team??? We both know the answer and everyone who will read that knows the answer too. Instead of that you choose to blame me and my club for mistakes that most likely happened on your side. Otherwise, why would you let it go and accept a loss???

4-Then you started to blame me for my trading style. With that, I don’t have ANY problem my dear. My trading style is different from what everyone knows, I agree. I never claimed it isn’t. But my goal as I said is make money. That’s the bottom line. If you really follow me, that’s what you will get:

Investor's style -

And fresh new source of signals, stocks & commodities:

5-Then you blame me for not being real person. And I invite you to go to amazon and see that I sell my book there: http://www.amazon.com/Profits-Unique-Convergence-Strategy-ebook/dp/B00AVZ2U0M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365057604&sr=8-1&keywords=vladimir+ribakov
And more than that, come to my seminars any place in the world you choose. You will meet me face to face. Isn’t that good proof enough for you to see I am real??? You know what, just for you, ticket is free.

You choose to blame me and everyone else for your mistakes. No matter what you say here, I can prove that you are wrong. The only thing I will not waste everyone’s time is to prove about my trading style. Not everyone will agree with that and not everyone can like that. But that’s how I make profits to all my followers. And you can see all results above.
So the bottom line Disillusioned_one – please don’t waste my time and your time and everyone else time again. And stop looking who to blame for your own mistakes.
And as I said, if everyone needs to contact me directly to see I am real or to talk about anything else, that’s my skype: Vladimir.ribakov (the one with the cats)

Thank you for your time.

Dissiliusioned_One,
, United Kingdom,
Mar 27, 2013,

On 22nd Jan Vlad's Trades trade copier sold EURGBP at 0.8373. The stop loss was then increased to 0.8650 and also on the 25th Jan Vlad added a second short on EURGBP at 0.8522 with the same stop loss. But these trades hit their stop loss on 1st Feb 2013.

These were both executed by the trade copier on 4xsolutions with no input from myself, of which I have kept a copy.

Here is a copy of the email that "Vlad" sent to me and to all subscribers on 25 Jan 2013:

"UPDATE FOR VLADIMIR'S SIGNAL EURGBP 0.8373

Void Time 2013-01-29 15:57:00 GMT

Instructions:

Market sell. Completing 4H false break. Open target. Short term trade. Vlad

Disclaimer: These are only updates on Vladimir Ribakov's current trades
and should not be considered as financial advice or trade recommendations.
Vladimir Ribakov nor Vladimir Forex Signals can be held liable for losses incurred by
following the above updates."

Both losing trades were subsequently excluded from the list of trade results on his website.

Hence, Vlad is a scammer.

Mar 20, 2013,

Reply to claim of Disillusioned_one -

Why won't you proof your claim? Why you keep claiming empty words?

You can see my MT4 real statement and you see all trades done there... If you claim there were losing trades, how come the statement shows exactly what the admin info shows?

Again... why won't you proof your claim? Why do you just wasting time with empty words?

I just wonder why you try to waste other people time with empty words and with no proofs?

Explain that to me please...

And if you think I am not real, why won't you come to my seminar worldwide and meet me face to face? Maybe that will prove you that I am real person?

Anyway, I just wonder what's your interest behind your words... What you try to make by that... As I said, I have and account with all my trades, exactly as they shown on the site. All is 100% clear and real. If you have anything you claim, why won't you prove too?

Mar 6, 2019,

I signed up to the program via broker (Finmarket) last Friday and up to now still have not had any acceptance into the program even though Finmarket have verified my account and all my documentation

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 8, 2019:
Hello,

Sorry to hear about the delay. We, like yourself, rely on the broker (In the broker program). They might have verified the account to you, but they must verify the code for us. Sometimes, brokers take a long time (I wish they would work faster)

Please contact me at vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

I will see how and if I can help

Jan 1, 2014,

Hi everyone,

First I would like to wish everyone a wonderful and happiest 2014! I hope that this year will bring a lot of happiness into your lives this wonderful year.

I want to take the moment and to thank everyone for the wonderful support and words said here lately, I am sorry I couldn't reply earlier but have been very busy in the projects for my club.

I always did and always will do my best for everyone who believe in me, support me and give me a real chance.

I am not perfect and I try to improve myself every time. Even I have still a lot of room to get better and I will do all I can to be the best possible for those who give me the chance to help them.

Last year was not bad at all but not as good as the previous ones. We still managed to generate profits though despite the few trades we still have running with losses for the long term trading.

I always say and I will repeat it again - I don't want to be right. My goal is to grow and generate profits for long term. I also do mistakes as everyone else but my goal is to finish every trading journey, short term or long term with the bottom line and knowing that I did my best to manage it correct, even if it means managing trades not on standard way.

As I said, I always look to improve myself and I will do all I can that 2014 will be wonderful year. I am always working very hard for my followers.

Once again, thank you for your words here and for your support, I wish everyone the best year!

Truly yours,

Jul 26, 2013,

Reply to John Butler -

Hi John. First, thanks for the comment. But I honestly have no idea why you say what you say that we have bad run last 3 months???

Yes we did have bad June, with small loss, but overall last 3 months had very nice profit. And here are the proofs directly from the account:

Signals -

Total around 250 pips profit last 3 month including bad June we had.

Over 2000 pips profit

Stocks & Indices & Commodities -

Over 2000 points profit.

So? Why do you say we have loss?

Yes we have some trades running for long run, on JPY pairs and AUD pairs, which are hedged on some of the trades, and all is managed based on our plan which I share and update every week. But the trades are running and working, how can you say they make profit or loss before they are closed? Only trades considered profit or loss are closed trades.

So, John, why won't you explain yourself? As I see that, I assume 1 of the next ways happened.

1- You used leverages which I don't recommend to do with my systems.

2- You had some tech issues with copier?

3- You confused our trades with other trades you might get from other place.

Maybe there is something else, and I will be happy if you can explain. But before you say something like a claim of 3 months loss, please make sure it's really like that. And I just posted our 3 accounts we trade, and you can see yourself that we are in profits.

And yes, June finished with loss. And yes every trade is recorded on our site being taken directly from our trading accounts.

Please clarify John

Mar 28, 2013,

Reply to Dissiliusioned_One:

You claim that these trade was closed, but that's completely not true!

Here is the trade running:

And you claim that there was no update? Here is the proof that I asked to update SL for EURGBP trades... That's the email that I sent to all clients.

So as I said, you did a mistake and before you check what was wrong and how come you lost while in my side and anyone else's side the trade is running, you are looking to blame people and to tell lies about the club. I really suggest you check yourself what was wrong in your side, and why your trade lost while mine and everyone else trade is working. Did you contact 4xsolutions to check what went wrong?

Anyway, I just hope everyone will see now that your cliam is totally empty and what you show is proof that I sent email, since then another email was sent... I prove you that my trade is working, as you can see above.

So let me ask again, why you lie to people here? You want to avoid their success because of your mistake or technical mistake?

I hope everyone sees the true now

Keith ,
Jun 30, 2011,

I have been following Vladimir for two years now and it has been great. I first got to know Vlad by reading his weekly reviews of what he thought the markets would do the following week. I started to build my account with those weekly reviews, and then when Tom and Vladimir started their ForexSignals a year ago I become a member. Both Tom and Vladimir were great Traders each had there own way of viewing the market and spending time with both of them tought me alot of what I know about the forex markets today. The Forexsignals was a great service and it helped me to become a succesful trader. I having nothing but great things to say about the service. Now though Vladimir has started his own service and I must say it is everything the old ForexSignals was and much much more! Vladimir has put everything you could think of into his new service. This signal service is more like a University of Forex. It provides traders with signals from Vlad, a live trading room with Vlad, a shared members account where everyone can share in the profits made, free programming, a chat room, discussion areas, daily reviews, weekly reviews, investor levels, and much much more. Even if a person did not take any of the signals give this service would still be worth the monthly cost. The way I first looked at the old service was what does it cost to take a college class at a University? It cost alot! Education is never free but not only will this service provide an all around education of the forex market it will make you money while you learn! Plus Vladimirs new signal service cost less than the old one but provides much more. Though I have heard he will have to up the price at some point to keep the service to a limited number of people. Im glad to be part of this Signal service and I hope that people reading this review take this chance to learn from Vladimir and change the way they view the markets forever. Here is a link to his site, see you on the inside.
Review Moderation Team Note: 5 star rating and referral link removed. Affiliates have a vested financial interest and may not leave ratings like this. They are also prohibited from advertising their links in the reviews.

Martin, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Jun 26, 2019,

A bad customer service experience turned GOOD !

Dear Valdimir Ribikov,

I appreciate your honesty & sincerity, after a bad start with your team, i would have expected worse, on the contrary you have left me amazed.
I am more than obliged and happy that you personally put the effort to fix the issue. i feel nice that you did everything you could and now that i have access to the club, its going to be a long fruitful journey.
Thank you Chief !

Jun 23, 2019 - 1 Star Off course no one is perfect,but in a industry like online education, Customer Service is very essential and important. Dear Mr Ribikov, I really do not know if you are offering some quality education or not but i am very confident that you have the most dis organised and lethargic customer service team. After seeing good reviews about your system on FPA, i wanted to learn from one of the best online forex educators but i guess your team does not want me to be a part of your teaching journey.
I emailed, called & followed up with 3 of your customer service representatives onto no avail. i hope and wish that things change from here on, please ensure that people are treated with some respect.
Cheers

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019 Hello sir

I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience with the team. My team is ranked among the very top in the industry, according to our customers.

I am sure something went wrong, and I am sorry about it.

Please allow me to solve it all for you and assist personally.

My email is vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

Please contact me directly and I'll do my best to assist you with your needs.

Once again, my apologies for your bad experience and I am looking forward to help you sir.

My best regards,

Russia, Russian Federation,
Feb 12, 2013,

Hello everyone,

I decided to reply for all things I read here and say my personal notes.

Mark - When you say things you have, it is really appreciated. But before you judge, you need to check the full picture, right?

So, you said -

1- Not all trades are shown on performance. That's a lie! The EURGBP trade you talk about is not shown as it is running trade. It is still working. Right? So do you expect me to share running trades in performance? Of course not. We show ONLY closed trades. And we show them all. There are no hidden trades. All is 100% true and I can prove to anyone.

2- You said the updates are not shown, and the stop loss is not shown. That's true. Why should I show my updates for the trades for none members? In the member's area - ALL is clear and 100% available for all member's.

3- Investor's style - Yes right now we are holding a running minus. That's not the first time and not the last time it happens. That's investor's style. We are using negative leverage and trade without SL. I guide for that everywhere! In every webinar and live room. So everyone uses that, know that.

4- Size of SL -Yes some trades I use big SL and sometimes I update SL up or down. I never said I don't. You have to understand, I am a trader, not a magician. If I believe in a trade I go with it. My goal is making money when trade is ended. And that's how I trade. If you trade more than an year with me, you know that many trades are with small stop loss.

5- Account size - I always say for investor's style you have to have reasonable account!!! And sorry, but 1K is not reasonable account!!! If someone thinks he can make 1000$ with 1000$ account, maybe he is correct, but that's not with me. And if someone does it constant for more than an year, let me know. I never saw trader doing that!

6- M&M - My methods of money & management are not classical. My only method is making profits. That's the bottom line of trading for me. Here are my results for longer than an year:

Investor's style -

So you can say whatever you want about my trading style, and my money & management. I am not making trading for game. I am trading for living.

And if you are more than one year with me Mark, you know how I make money and how I work.

I just ask from everyone who considers to join me, don't expect for magics. I am not a magician. I am trader. I have amazing periods and bad periods. In bottom line, we make money and great profits for long run.

All is crystal clear, nothing is hidden and all info is in the member's area.

About what Oupsla said I have one thing to say - We have many copiers, many chooses. If you wanna work with me do what I ask for and don't expect from me to do what you ask for. You want my service and my trades so you should do what I claim.

Again, I am not magician and my trading style is not for all. If you choose to work with me, then listen to my request and follow what I ask for! That's the only way to succeed.

Thanks for your time, and Panagitios, Avner and other, thanks for your good words and sharing your results!

Vladimir Ribakov

P.S- I can't rate myself of course, so I leave it unrated

Review Moderation Team Note: This review originated at the same location as the review from "Peter Imalenenko, Russia, Russian Federation" left on 2013-02-06 and the review giving 2 stars to JustForexSignals.com from "Dave, Singapore, Singapore" left on 2013-02-10.

Reviewers need to leave their own reviews. If we permitted companies to post reviews on behalf of clients, the reviews would quickly become worthless.

Bhoopalan,
Chennai,, India,
May 30, 2013,

I didn't subscribe to this service but wanted to. Before signing up I wanted to ask Vladimir few questions. See our conversation if you have time:

Me: Hi,

You're averaging a profit of at least 200 pips / month through the signals you provide.

With a 1:15 leverage, 200 pips net profit / month must lead atleast to 20% profit each month. Ain't I correct?

Vladimir: I will be honest with you. Your expectation can be achieved only by taking big risks.

Therefore i wouldnt recommend you to subsribe as i dont think my style will be correct for your expectations

------------------

The conversation didn't end there. I kept asking him questions. (Even before subscribing and he already knew I'm not a potential client). He replied to all my questions politely with patience. Good professionalism.

If I invest a big money, I'll look nowhere else than Vlad.
Apr 8, 2013,

Reply to disillusioned_one (again and again):

Ad I told you before, you just don't know what to blame me for, right? At beginning you blame me for loss. Then I proved you that there was no loss, but profit, and update was sent, you started to blame me for my trading style... You just don't know what to do more right? What will be your next blame? Did I ever convinced you to love or accept my trading style? But why you lie about losses when they NEVER happened?

You ignored my questions to you again and again, because you know you are wrong.

I don't have time to prove you again and again my trades. For everyone who reads all the weird conversation between me and you it's clear who tells the truth here. I got more than 20 people contacted me by Skype already telling me :"Vladimir, why you waste time on this guy? You proved he lied and you prove to everyone that you are here to stand behind your word".

As I said, everyone is free to read the full conversation between me and this guy with his nickname and decide who is telling truth and decide whatever you want. I am free to answer any question to everyone who wants to ask me directly by Skype Vladimir.ribakov (with the cats photo) and by email: Vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

Disillusioned_one, what's your real name? why you stand behind nickname? Why you never answer me or contact me directly? What you afraid of?

I invited you to check about me in Amazon (good proof enough who I am?) and to come to my seminar (ticket on me).

What will be your next claim?

Anyway, everyone could now feel free to see the full (and completely redundant) conversation between me and this guy here, and see how I proved EVERY claim of him being wrong and how he changed his complains again and again just to waste more of my time.

I am free to contact for everyone who wants.

Apr 1, 2013,

Reply to disillusioned_one and to the last replies here:

disillusioned_one, you keep ignoring my questions to you. Did you check with the copier you use (4Xsolutions) or with my support team what happened in your account? I guess you never did so it's easy to you to blame everyone else just not yourself.

Now listen to me carefully. On my previous reply I showed with screenshot that the trade you claim was a lose (sell from 0.8373) is still running. You can see that CLEAR in my screenshot on my previous reply.

Then you claimed there was another loss (sell from 0.8522?? it was from 0.8510 from my side!!! This trade was closed and here is a CLEAR proofs to that!!!

Here is proof from admin:

Here is proof from MT4:

And here is a proof that the email was sent to all clients!!!

So my dear disillusioned_one I really want to ask you, why you KEEP lying so many times????

Your claims are so empty without any proof!!! You saw that even other members from the club tell you the same!!! What you try to do? Stop lying to people that are interested in our club and trying to ruin the goals!

You also claimed that the trade from 0.8373 doesn't appear on the site, OF COURSE it doesn't!!! Because as I told you and PROVED you so many times, this trade is still running!!! This trade is working! And the trades you see are ONLY closed trades. What's not clear about that?

I hope you will check yourself first and check why there was loss on your side while in my side, as I proved you SO many times all works great and same in other clients side.

And reply for Gora, Bajwa and Bobby:

Thank you friends for your good words. I will always work hard for you and people like you that are looking to meet their goals and have successful trading. As you, I also hope that this guy with his claims will stop ruining our club's name and yes they are very few like him but they want to ruin successful place like ours because of their mistakes.

I really hope FPA moderators will remove all his empty claims and lies from their forum.

Disillusioned, STOP lying and write posts without proofs!!!!!

Best regards to all

May 21, 2013,

Hi All,

This is my reply to Wes, from Vancouver:

Hi Wes,

First of all, thank you for sharing honest review. I respect each of honest reviews even if that not what I would like to hear. As long as people say true, I welcome the feedback.

Regards what you've said, I won't challenge nothing. I didn't check the exact amount of pips and I don't think anyone really cares, the fact is that since we launched we did fairly well and everything is really recorded as you said too.

Regards the investor's style, I NEVER claimed it's good style, or that it matches everyone. Exactly the opposite. I encourage everyone to learn this style of trading in the recorded webinars in our media library before dealing with that. The current situation is: we started with 5K and this account is now over 8K with running -2.5K of the trades, some are hedged. That's as you know, are long term trades, which could mean a month or a year. I can't predict that. On the new live account started with 3K we are now 2% profit in pretty short period.

This style is very unique, it comes with MANY advantages and of course some disadvantages. I will never claim it's the best style, but I will always admit I do that for living for years now.

Regards support team I have to disagree and not because I have to protect them but only because I want to explain how we work. They know to answer all basics. If there is a Q they don't know, they forward that to supervisor, which then can forward to tech team or to me if it's regards trading. So full reply can take time. Yes sometimes the reply might look like not the one you looked for, but then we correct. the bottom line, we ALWAYS provide with full reply and solution. If anything, I am available for everyone by Skype or email ready to assist.

Regards the copiers, well, there is no real "hands of" solution. When the "google car" will be ready and drive automatically we will still sit there to guarantee all works as it has to. Same here, copier are working fine (except tradency, I agree) but still it's recommended to make sure all goes as it has to.

Summary - Wes, you wrote honestly and I reply honestly. I never lie to anyone, as you know, and I am ready to talk with everyone, as you know. Our results are pretty good, since we've launched. and yes, I always encourage to trade conservative. For me. making 50-100% per year, with all sources of signals, it's pretty good and I am proud of that.

I will never ask anyone to love or to agree with my style of trading. That's how I make it.

So thanks for sharing your opinion about us, I hope you will always love us and be pleased with results.

Mar 17, 2013,

Reply to Disillusioned_one from UK:

No idea what's your real name is, so if you claim it's scam, at least prove yourself. You didn't so I will proof that the real lier here is YOU...

Here are all trades you talked about (All the info is from admin and from my account where I trade all trades):

1- EURCAD from 25 of January -

As you see with your eyes, I send cancellation to this order, and that's why results shows 0.

2- EURGBP 28 of January-

And this is exactly what you see on results.

3- AUDUSD 29 of January -

Again, trade was cancelled. No profit no loss.

4- NZDUSD 29 of January :

Trade cancelled.

5- GBPCHF 30 of January :

20 pips profit after update to close at 1.44

6- AUDNZD 1 of February:

Order was cancelled.

7- USDJPY 4 of February :

Updated to close with 60 pips profit.

8- GBPCHF 4 of February :

Trade was updated to close 20 pips profit

9- USDJPY 4 of February:

Trade was closed on entry point.

10 - GBPCHF 6 of February :

Trade closed with loss as sent by update.

Now let me clarify something. All these updates are shown to all members in the performance page inside the member's area. Each signal is confirmed, as you see in the admin.

You want more proofs?

Here you go! This is my MT4 acc. where I actually trade my trades. I trade all of them as we offer trade copier.

That's all the trades that were executed. The trades that I asked to removed, as I show on the screenshots above, are not in the MT4 as they were removed and cancelled.

So.... Disillusioned_one ...

I just wonder what makes you go and claim I lie??? Maybe you don't follow my updates and you kept trades to work? Maybe the loss was caused because of you and not me?

I have one suggestion to you and everyone who want to claim anything. CHECK your claim before you post it. You just ruin to everyone who want real good profitable service.

And personal request to FPA moderators, maybe before anyone tries to tell I am lying or even call us Scam... Maybe you should require proofs from him? Because people like this guy (Or girl, I don't know) just ruin to everyone else. I assume they did the mistakes their own, didn't follow my updates and then they blame everyone just not themselves...

If anyone has ANY question about my results, or needs proofs from my trading account on the club, contact me by Vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com or by Skype Vladimir.ribakov (the photo with the cats ;) )

I just hope everyone sees the real proofs as they really are. I was shocked by such lie of the post from disillusioned_one as we are one of ONLY services and club that trade every signal we make and have proofs to all.

I hope FPA moderators will consider to remove his/her review as it ruins to everyone who looks for a honest place to trade.

May 22, 2013,

Hi again,

Wes, I forgot to add few things (sorry, just returned from London and was very sick)

You are absolutely right, not the service and not myself are perfect. No one really does. Right?

My goal is just to make profits to my followers, and we do that. You can approve. The style we do that might not be loved, but the results are good anyway, at least in my view :)

I am always looking to improve, as a trader and of course as a person. I learn a lot from everyone in my club and I do all to make sure we are growing together and improving all the time.

That's why we are preparing some very good features to our member's area which will be launched very soon.

Once again, thank you very much for your review which is very appreciated and respected.

best regards

Aug 8, 2013,

Thank you very much for your words Mario. I respect everyone's view and everyone can say what he really feels. The only thing that bothers me mostly, is when people write bad comment (And they have all the right to do that) they don't explain themselves.

Everyone claim losses, talk to me first, let's see how come in my account which is proven and I can send all proofs needed anytime - there are profits, and someone else claims for losses.

If people have any problem, isn't that logical to check it first what is happening before running and tell lies to other?

That's not fair I think, and yes, as I said not once, maybe my trading style doesn't fit everyone, but I never promised it will, right?

The fact is that the hundreds followers that follow me over 2 years now make profits, and few guys claim they don't.

All I ask, and I think it's pretty fair to ask that, check if your claim is real and I am ready to help and check together, anyone can contact me. My accounts are proven and all is live data, that, I can prove as many time as needed.

Best regards to all, and once again, thanks for good words Mario

Apr 2, 2013,

Reply to Disillusioned_one:

You keep ignoring my questions to you. So why you expect anyway to believe you?

Why won't you take an action and talk to me directly as I offered here lower to anyone, I have Skype Vladimir.ribakov and I have email where I can prove all you want. Why you keep hiding???

Regards your last reply, of course I will scream here! Because you never prove your empty claims. And I prove you again and again and again.

You claim that I showed a trade not from your 0.8522? Did you check my last post? That's exactly what I did. I proved you again and again that this trade was closed with profit. You missed it? Here it is again:

And what I showed from 0.8810 wasn't a proof to you about your trade, but that I updated the SL... And you scream here that I show different trade.

You even don't claim the same and keep changing your things. Would you at least decide what you try to say???

Anyway, I think anyway really can see who is lying here and who is telling the truth. If anyway needs any real proof with access to my account, you are welcome to contact me directly. I am done with trying to proof again and again to this guy here something that he even doesn't want to hear.

And if you keep changing your claims, and now blaming me for my trading style, so I simply tell everyone that my trading style means making money, I look to finish profitable. Some trades I cut with loss some trade I hold with DD, all based on my systems. Check all my results, I posted it on earlier posts. All is clear, on each of the account we did profits more then 30% of each account!

MY trading style is not as the "classical styles" but I never said it is. My goal is making money. And of you need to see my accounts, contact me directly. You can see below that students from the club shared their opinions. And that's people that do what I ask to do and not like this guy here under the nickname disillusioned_one...

So once again, you never proved your claims, while I proved you so many times that each of your claims is wrong. But you keep changing your claims and just looking how next to blame me. It's ok. At least everyone sees the reality here. Glad I had a chance to prove to all how bad your attempts to lie here really are.

For one last time - 0.8373, still working,. Proofs on previous posts or directly contact me if anyone is interested.

0.8522 was closed with profit as I proved on previous posts and even here above. It actually was 0.8510 while you claim 0.8522.... Again, you don't follow your own words...

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to show everyone who I am and that everything in my club is for real with real accounts proofs.

I am available for direct contact as mentioned above for everyone who is interested.

Regards.

Peter Imalenenko,
Russia, Russian Federation (Really Israel),
Feb 6, 2013,

Hello,

I would like to share my views about this club. I am there from October 2012, and I am really satisfied.

Vladimir is not typical type of trader. He has his own trading methods (Which it took me long time to accept) with his own approach to money & management.

I wanted to leave after 3 weeks as it was hard for me to accept his style but I decided to give it a chance (After talking to Vladimir directly) and I never regret it. I use copier for his signals and guest trader signals. I don't trade the investor's style as my account is too small for that. I am around 30% profit during this period so I am very satisfied in generally.

If you look for real guy, this is Vladimir. Always helps and really trade.

But from my experience, you must give it a chance. Vladimir's trading style is not the classical one, it takes time to get it and to get used to it. But after you do, you will never look back.

If you are looking for fast profits, it's not the place for you and Vladimir is not the guy that will help you.

Good job Vladimir. When you come to Russia again, let me know by email.

Peter

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. This review came from the same location in Israel as the review left by Vladimir Ribakov on 2013-02-12.

There was a negative review for a competing service left from this location on 2013-02-10.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to 0 stars.

David,
, USA,
Apr 30, 2015,

I received my package 2 weeks ago and I get all your emails except for the one that I need that’s the one with the Gemini code login information. I have sent support multiple emails. support I haven't gotten any yet. I was excited to receive the Gemini code material but what good does it do me with out the login info the I need to get the indicators. And to access the web site. this looks like another forex scam to me ill make sure to post this on the internet so nobody else gets ripped off. Please I could use some help with this. . Also left a massage on your phone support that was useless.
mazor,
scarsdale, USA,
Apr 9, 2016,

Purchased it 2 weeks ago.Had technical flaws since day one and still not doing its job. A lot of promises and plenty of excuses but so far terrible support team. Will update the review if improved.
disillusioned_one,
, United Kingdom,
Apr 8, 2013,

I have shown enough to warn anyone foolish enough to deal with this guy.

Like I said, don't trust people who use screencasts rather than myfxbook or a ForexPeaceArmy account. Anyone with a computer can create these.

You will also notice that Vlad's trades also has 2 trades open from August 2012. Note these are not "investor trades" but "Vlad's trades". You'll never know if this guy will keep increasing your stops to hundreds or thousands of pips and keep them open 6 months or a year or whatever.

At least you know now he has publicly admitted it here. Forewarned is forearmed.

2013-04-03 No RatingIs something wrong with you? The trade you keep showing as proof at http://screencast.com/t/tJE7rbt0o is a completely different trade which shows an entry price of 0.8810. What the hell has that got to do with anything I am talking about?

Bottom line is Vlad says:

1. That he tradecopier must have missed the 2nd increase in stop loss to 700 pips
2. That by sheer co-incidence, I did not receive the usual email about changing the s/l on the very same trade that the tradecopier missed!
3. By even more co-incidence, the trade copier also missed the increased s/l on the second trade!!!
4. And by incredible co-incidence the email was also not received on this one too!!

No wonder "Vlad" doesn't use myfxbook or a ForexPeaceArmy account where his results cannot be tampered with.

2013-04-02 1Star What “Vlad” is saying is this:

He opened the first of the 2 trades, and increased the s/l when it went against him, which was copied ok by the trade copier. But when the price kept going against him then he increased the s/l again (to 700 pips!), but this particular change was not carried out by the copier. He offers this screenshot as proof:

He then says that the second of the 2 trades is also open, and was also missed by the trade copier, and offers this screenshot as proof: http://screencast.com/t/tJE7rbt0o

He then starts screaming about lies and so on like a maniac, presumably to cover his own lies. The second trade opened as I stated below on 25th January at 0.8522, but “Vlad’s “proof” is to show us all a trade that opened on the 11th March at 0.8810, almost 300 pips higher!

Of course the 2nd trade, if it was still open, would be shown together next to the 1st trade in the first screenshot. It isn’t.

Childish ranting and raving, backed up with “evidence” of completely different trades, on a different month at a different price! Ridiculous.

Buyer beware. At least you now know he has admitted publicly that he will increase any trade’s stop loss to at least 700 pips when he feels like it.

2013-03-31 No RatingAs stated, these were by the autotrader, and did not appear on Vlad's results page.

I have never mentioned leverage or that losses are unexpected. This is dishonest argument.

You will also note that the trade "Vlad" refers to in the post below which is a short at 0.8810, is a completely different trade to the two I am speaking about, at a completely different entry price on a different date. It is a red herring.

The FPA team should take note of this latest deception.

2013-03-19 No Rating Vlad, if that is his real name, extends the deception with a load of info on the trades listed, whilst ignoring the point, which was the 2 losing trades NOT listed.

What is more, all the trades were from Vlad's trade copier, with no user input. All recorded.

Thus, Vlad, if that is his name, is a scammer. He chose to extend the deception.

2013-03-12 Star SCAM. He lies about the results. This is from his home page. Yes I have a copy in case he changes it.

2/6/2013 GBPCHF Buy 1.4273 1.4213 1.4460 0.0000 1.4240 -33
1/29/2013 NZDUSD Sell 0.8405 0.8455 0.8345 0.0000 0.8405 0
1/29/2013 AUDUSD Sell 1.0485 1.0515 1.0435 0.0000 1.0485 0
1/28/2013 EURGBP Sell 0.8640 0.8710 0.8250 0.0000 0.8635 5
1/25/2013 EURCAD Sell 1.3650 1.4050 1.32 0.0000 1.3650 0

You will notice no losses on the 1st of February 2013. Actually, there were 2 losses (in pips) of -280 and -128. He has conveniently not included these in his results.

Consequently, you cannot trust any of the claimed results. How many other losses are not recorded?

John Butler,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 19, 2013,

Only been following for three months thankfully, but already had enough of the huge loses. What's the point, who wants that?

Please come back with an explanation Mr Vlad to explain your consistently bad trades.

Athena,
, Singapore,
Dec 5, 2011,

Finally got my refund after 3 follow-ups and initiating a dispute for the order with Plimus.

2011-12-01 2Star I was only using the trade mirror service but there were no trades for Vladimir's signals for almost 2 weeks. The investor's signals, which look to be performing better than the other signals, is not available in trade mirror. Performance for the other signals available in trade mirror is also not consistent. I have requested for a refund which is supposed to be covered by their 'Absolutely Risk-Free 8 Weeks 100% Money-Back Guarantee'. Still waiting for a reply to my email and 2 follow-up emails.

Johnson < M,
Ohio,
Aug 30, 2011,

the site is very difficult to use. The guy is supposedly on vacation right now not putting up new trades. the shared account looks really bad

Oupsla,
, Switzerland,
Jan 27, 2013,

Very few signals, a lot of cancelled trades, not serious for me. Its like having moving averages on H4 and Wait until signal.. Complicated trade copier, must open another account, another broker, otherwise there is another solution for 24$ more... Like a scam for me...

Hawaii, USA,
Feb 25, 2018,

Surprised US is banned from membership

I only gave 2 stars because I was excited upon reading the amount of value offered by the website only to find out as I was signing up that all US citizens are not allowed into the membership.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 21, 2018:
Hello,

There was a period we couldn't accept new U.S clients and therefore the doors were closed.

We recently re-opened the doors and we now accept new clients.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope to see you with us

Canada
Nov 14, 2020,

Not what it appears to be.

This is not a review I enjoy writing, but it must be written. First off, I'm not a newbie in forex struggling to make a profit. I began studying and trading forex back in 2006. I haven't paid for any type of forex service in a few years due to most being so horrible or outright scams. But after buying a subscription and looking inside this Trader’s Academy Club (TAC) member’s-only area, I had to write a review.

The performance page at the TAC website is the first issue. If you look at the list, it is page after page of wins. There are entire pages with no losses. I went through every page and there are no pages with more than three losses on a single page. But there are MULTIPLE pages without a single loss. Back when Ribakov had his other signal service at a different website he would get multiple losses, as many as seven in a row. And for sure, there was definitely NOT a series of page-after-page winning streaks that you see at this TAC website! Are we to believe that Ribakov's trading abilities suddenly improved by leaps and bounds in a matter of days after switching to a new website? I will now give you some insight on what is happening here, and it’s pure genius in the way of marketing. After Ribakov switched over to his new site, TAC, Ribakov and his partner stopped giving the entries and exits to his signals. Once you pay your subscription and get inside the trading room, you will see that Ribakov and his partner are doing nothing more than calling the SWING of the trade. Simply put, he is predicting whether the price will move up or down. You took the trades in the direction of the swing, but still lost several trades in a row? It doesn’t matter. Ribakov or his partner picked the right direction and those are listed as WINS on the performance page. If you didn’t pick the right entry / exit, that’s your fault. Are we to believe that the majority of the members at the TAC website are consistently making profits that match the performance page? That's the whole issue with this TAC website. When Ribakov was giving entries and exits to his signals at his previous website with as many as 4-7 losses in a row, his members were LEAVING. And just to be clear, the importance of picking the correct entries and exits cannot be over emphasized. An account can be blown even when a person knows the correction direction of the market- and still only risking 1-3 percent of their account! This is a theme of many books on forex that have been written over the years by professional well-known market traders. At best, these newbies at the website are floundering around in chat in an attempt to find where to enter and exit. A few manage to make good picks and proudly post their results. But the majority are not picking correct entries and exits and wonder what they are doing wrong. Those struggling members (who think they are the MINORITY) stubbornly continue at the TAC website because "charts don't lie". If the majority of members had a winning ratio of trades that matched the TAC performance page, they could risk 5-10 percent on each trade and become a millionaire in a relatively short period of time.

If you want to get the service for free, you only need to sign up to use Ribakov’s sponsored broker. Every time you push the button to enter a trade, whether you win or lose, Ribakov makes money. This is a common way for signal services to make money. I know for certain that some websites that use this ‘money tool’ in their signal services make more money from the commissions than they make in their own trading account. Allow me to better explain. Even if a person has a $100,000 account, making a few percent in profit each month is not going to be a viable living salary. Let’s say you make an average of 5 percent each month and remove those profits so you can live and feed your family. That’s only about $60,000 a year before taxes. You might get to keep something like $30,000 after taxes, paying for health insurance, etc. That’s poverty-level wages in most countries. That’s why folks like Ribakov have been getting commissions on trades by members, and he has been doing it many years. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to make commissions, I'm just trying to shine some light on how a lot of forex services make the bulk of their profits.

Lastly, I must warn you that if you sign up for Ribakov’s service and want to use his 45-day refund policy, you are in for a surprise. I failed to read the small print. Ribakov will only give you a partial refund. No matter how you slice it Ribakov makes money, even if you use his "guaranteed refund policy".

If you have used this service and lost money, please don’t shy away from your responsibility to leave a detailed review of your experience. I’m expecting Ribakov himself to make an attempt to discredit my review and that’s fine. For anyone who thinks I just want to bash Ribakov’s service, please go now and look at his performance page before he takes it down. Ask yourself if you really think it’s possible that the majority of his members are making trades that match his unbelievable list of WINS. Thanks for reading and be forewarned.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Hello Trader 123,

First, thank you for your feedback. It's important to me personally to always improve and do things better for my clients.

I'll start with saying that leaving a review is welcome and great, but tell lies - isn't! You blame us for a partial refund? That's a complete lie and I can prove your transaction number is 100% refunded.

I must say that when I see a review or feedback, I do expect to see a review about things we do really give and do in our club, and about my work.

Your review is about anything just not about the club, me, or any value that we give to our members. You've been a member for less than a day, where you were asking where do you get signals with the exact entry and exit and once you were told it's not a signals service, you leave.

If you spent the same time that you've spent on emailing my team and then leaving your review on really reading my website and the reviews of other members here, you would figure out that we ARE NOT a signal service, and we don't tell you entry and exit price. And that's exactly what other reviews here tell and explain where exactly is our force and expertise. We are giving live market analysis, real time trading report with full of trading ideas, and of course it's the responsibility of the trader to follow that and apply it. If you don't follow, how do you expect to make any success? It sounds like you are looking for someone to tell you what to do, when to do, and how to do. Or even someone just to trade instead of you. Well, if you read my website, and you read other members review here, you understand that is NOT what we offer. And you would save your time, my time, and others reading it.

Then you bring my old service years ago, and try to do what? Ruin my name? Ruin the reputation of our club? I am PROUD to say that I become much better as a trader and as a mentor during these years, and I am working hard to polish my techniques and give best to my members. I also got my certificate as Financial Technician during this period. So when you try to say I had different results years ago, then yes, of course I did. And I am proudly said I increased my success rate significantly. Don't you do some things in your life better today, then you did years ago? I am sure you do. So do I.

Also, I want to be very clear about that - NO ONE every guarantees that you'll get the same results as anyone else. Especially like in your case, where you even not ready to put the effort required. But I am proudly saying that there are clients that in time do even better than I do in our club, and they post their results. I will say it clear - if you don't put the effort, and you don't apply the techniques correctly, there is no way you'll have the same results!

And last, as a client you get fair option to get free access to the club with the brokers program. And of course it is allowed because the broker pays us commissions from your activity. Why are you trying to present it negative, while it's totally free choice of everyone if to pay membership or to join with brokers program? You are trying to present a very positive opportunity for clients in a very negative light. This is a very fair option for those who don't want to pay us the fees, still get their access. As simple as that.

Last - I am proud of the success rate my techniques present, and I am proud of the highest level this club achieved. And you are welcome to check our club, see yourself how these techniques perform in real time.

To the readers of this conversation - I'll repeat - if you are after trading signals then this club isn't for you. If you are looking for someone to tell you exactly what to do and when, save your and my time. But if you are after real proven trading techniques
and real time education and improving your trading - I am sure you'll find our club as a great help achieving your goals.

Thank you for your time and for your review.

I wish you best and please stay safe in the crazy reality of 2020.
Mario,
Germany,
Jul 13, 2011,

I've tested the service and i'm not satisfied with the signals and everything on this site...he shows alot..no question, but i can't learn from it. His signals are based on H4 divergences and still now the members shared account made only loss.
Read the Review from Keith and check the link he posted at the end. THIS IS AN AFFILIATE LINK...lol sure that he likes the service :D.

You can test the service from vlad if you're not satisfied like me you can refund. But im waiting for my money about 2 days....

Mark,
Denmark, Denmark,
Feb 8, 2013,

I've been a member of Vladimir's service for about a year and I decided to write this post to warn you about the risk you may take when following Vladimirs traders. Sorry for keeping it this long but it was hard to shrink it.

First of all trading with Vlad can be sometimes really messy and once you decide to follow you have to be online and ready for updates. One of the reasons is that he sends updates just a few minuts before a price whould have reached an entry, SL or TP if you didn't adjust it. I know they have a trade copier but I can't use it with my broker (yet).
I experienced that issue a few days ago and unfortunately I lost 340 pips. Was late by half an hour... damn...

Let me give you an example with EURGPB. On 22.01.2013 he sends
Sell @ 0.8373 SL @ 0.8450 with instructions:
"Market sell. Completing 4H false break. Open target. Short term trade. Vlad"
At that point I decided to risk 1% of my account as he said it's a short term trade.
Now the price doesn't really go in the right direction and members are given an update:
"update tbe sl to 0.8570 please. the pair is creating a clear top and i prefer to give it chance to work.vlad"
Wow, now I have to change my stop from 80 pips to ca. 200 pis, so I'm risking ca 2.5% now.
OK, so far so good? No, that's just the beginning...
On 24th he sends another signal for EURGPB
Sell @ 0.8510 SL 0.8650, instructions:
"Sell limit! It is separate trade from the one running. Long term trade. Vlad"
How do I understand it, should I take it or not? At the same time the first trade is updated:
"I equal the SL for both trades running to 0.8650, going for daily cycle. Target for both trades is 0.8250"
Nice, SL for the first trade is now ca. 280 pips and I also take the second one.
The price is still going up and we're getting a third order on 28th:
Sell @ 0.8460 SL 0.8710 with instructions:
"SELL LIMIT!!! This is seperate trade from those we have. Please adjust SL of all trades to 0.8710 and TP for all to 0.8250"
OK, so my SL for the first trade is ca 380 pips and I took all 3 trades.
The third trade is closed with a few pips profit after a short while.
But I still have two running trades and he sends another update:
"adjust stop higher to 0.8860. the only reason i keep the trades is that we have weekly hidden div. and daily div. eur is overrated. vlad"
Half an hour later after this update the price goes above 0.8710. At that point I simply wasn't able to adjust the SL and my stop was triggered. Oops.. -380pips on a "short term trade" that lasted almost two weeks.

If I didn't miss the update that I would have SL 490 pips for a regular signal. Hmm...

So SL from 80 pips to 490 pips which is from risking 1% to over 6% on a single trade. Remember, there were 3 running trades at the same time.

Fortunately for the others, the price reached 0.8716 and retraced to 0.8450 (time of writing) so it all turned well. But was it a good trade?
Can you be online from around 6am GTM till 12am GMT?
How about you, US friends? :)

There is also something that worries me a bit. The performane stats you can find on the web site are not correct.
1. The SL has the initial price only (not the one that changes for on open position)
2. What is worse it does not show all the trades, e.g. I cannot find the EURGBP sell @ 0.8373 on 22.01.2013.
So if I can't find that one how can I trust it has all the others? Especially losers.
3. The investor style strategy has a impressive number of pips since january 2012. It is over 29000 pips now, but you will never find that all his open positions (as of 8.02.2013) give -20000.

It is public and you may find it here:

It is also hard to find a preferrend account size for trading this type of style. To me it's min 5000$ and trading 0.01 lots. He does the same on www.mt4.com (link above)

Summarizing if you want to learn how to trade diverences it is a good place for you. You will get a lot of material, live trading rooms almost every working day, webinars, etc.
But you MUST bear in mind that to trade this style you MUST be prepared to lose even a few hundred pips on a SINGLE position - when following his daily singals and also be able to lose several thousands pips when trading investor style. Just to mentioned he's now -20000 pips on an investor style.

I dont believe anyone has gotten that far in reading it but I hope it was helpful anyway :)

Wes,
Vancouver, Canada,
May 14, 2013,

Hi Again. This is an update to my Oct 18, 2012 review.
Sorry my last post was one massive paragraph.

I have a much deeper understanding of Vlad's trading system as I have been using it since Sept. 2012.

Overall his service is profitable but not perfect.

Unfortunately I am downgrading his service to GOOD instead of excellent for a few key reasons.

Here is a summary of key points I have learned.

1. I use his regular signal service of FX pairs only (no indices or commodities and not investor style, live trading room, or guest trader signals). This costs me about $100. USD for signal trade automation. If you want to execute the signals yourself you can get it for $80. I think. There is also a VIP service for $127. but that is for hardcore traders who want to participate in live trading room and learn his trading style to trade themselves. I have no time to trade (and burnt out from many years of trying) and just want automation!!!! (yes I am lazy and greedy:)

2. Yes I love the service. It works and it makes a lot of pips per month. My calculations show he has averaged over 200 pips every month since he started the service in June 2011. I documented and analyzed every single trade he reports on his website.

3. I only trade his regular service because I did not see the same high quality results from his other signals. All of the trades I have taken since Sep. 2012 have been documented accurately on his website EXCEPT he organizes his results page by ENTRY date not exit date. So you have to backtrack to find a trade that has eventually been liquidated.

4. Beware of trading with too much RISK. Even though his profits are extremely consistent I made a big mistake. I started with a $2000.USD account with ThinkForex using an auto-trading platform called "MIRROR TRADER" which totally automates the copying and trading from Vlad's signals to my account.

- Because of growing confidence in his consistent results I went from risking 1 mini lot (10,000) per $1000. of account balance to 1 mini lot per $500-$750 of account balance. Then I learned a hard lesson about his trading style:

-Vlad doesn't always exit his losing trades - he hangs on to some of them. He doesn't do it often but when I traded with higher risk I got stung with the EURGBP pairs. He opened 2 positions and they went against me until my broker liquidated both positions which wiped out my account.

-I thought I should quit trading for a while and re-evaluate but I added another $2000. dollars and kept going with faith he would make it all back. Which he did!!!!

- as of this date (May 14, 2013) Vlad is currently holding 4 long term trades. The oldest is the EURAUD going back to Aug 29, 2012 which is down about 600 pips currently. My last calculation (several weeks ago) showed he was down about 1280 pips total on all 4 positions. I was hit by some of them even though one of them eventually turned around for a profit.

- so you better be trading with low risk as you could be holding some positions for a long time. The only upside to this is that he continues to trade the same currency pair many times if there are more opportunities for it. Over the long run his long term profits far out weigh the long term paper losses. Even though my account got wiped out from too much risk my account has made 1109 pips since Sep 2012. That really is a dream come true as I have been trading since 2000 with no long term success with any system. They make money for a while but then slowly bleed to death in the end.

5. His Investor style signals (I receive these signals but don't use these) are meant to be long term even though many positions are exited within one to several days. He states that long term trades should be used with a SWAP FREE account as the overnight swap fee can get fairly high over time and negate any benefits.

- I analyzed most of his investor style trades and since Jan 2012 he has made over 42,000 pips ($2298 with mostly micro lots according to his records) HOWEVER, his long running open trades (35 total trades) that have gone against him are now -216,000 pips. (these include commodities and indexes) It seems like a lot to be down but he only trades micro-lots ($1000. lot sizes) so his dollar value is actually only $2,290 in profit according to his records. So after over a year he is only at break even if my calculations are accurate.

- 28 of these trades are JPY denominated pairs!!! For some reason he has built institutional style (very many) positions in these pairs. (-27,778 pips lost) Half of them appear to be hedge positions of which some are showing several hundred pips profit each (4,625 pips profit)

- I don't know where I can get a swap free account so I will stay away from these signals for now.

6. TRADENCY sucks!!! This is the 3rd party mirroring company that many brokers use to automate trades from signal service providers into client accounts. I LOVE their we based trading platform as it allows configuring of trade rules for every single fx pair. But Vlad no longer promotes using them as they have missed signals at an accelerating rate until none were copied.

- It also took 3 weeks for Tradency to get Vlad's signals setup when I opened a second account with AVAFX (Vlad's current broker).

- so I had to switch to 4x Solutions trade replication solution which costs me an additional $35. per month. Tradency's Mirror Trader was no extra cost. The problem with 4x Solutions web based replication platform is it's so stripped down with only 1 risk setting for all the signals.

- With 4xSolutions interface you can't control which pairs to trade or set different risk for each pair. The EURGBP requires 1/3 less risk than the rest of the because its pip value is so high. That's what blew out my account originally.

- so far the 4xSolutions trade replicator has been flawless in catching and trading all of Vlad's signals. It also shows a history of all the signals that Vlad has generated and their status. This is where I obtained all previous stats for his trading.

7. Vlad's support staff disappoint me. There is either a language barrier or they are too rushed to care about carefully reading emails and responding accurately. I don't wish to paste the many emails I have had with them but I wish they were better. They're poor responses have frustrated me and actually prevented me from buying other Vlad trading systems because they never answer all the questions I have.

SUMMARY: Even though I wanted a completely automated solution with a successful trading system this experience has been far from hands free.

-I have traded many systems with many platforms and many brokers over many years, so navigating all the technical and communication challenges wasn't too bad for me.

-I have also been studying the markets and technical analysis since the early 90's when there were no trading platforms or internet. (It's a bit tragic it has taken this long for technology to catch up so I can make trading money)

- so I have no idea how a newbie can possibly manage all this without tearing their hair out. There are so many scammers and low quality services that require so much trouble-shooting that I don't think I would be able to endure it all. So best of luck to all.

That is enough for now. Sorry Vlad. I tried to be accurate. You will probably respond and tell me my calculations for the investor style signals are way off. You may be right but to be fair I didn't know what your trading strategy was going to be and it was never stated anywhere that you would be holding long term losing positions.

Anyway, I still love the service and I expect the signal success rate to continue. I may post another update in the future. I hope this has been helpful.
Cheers.

2012-10-18 5Star
Review: I have been using the signal service for less than a month and I can't be happier with the results. I did a lot of research on this guy and his website. He has his signals results posted on the website for public viewing and its very impressive even with a few 500 pip draw down periods - he averages about 200 pips a month. I originally emailed them a few questions about the service. They responded fairly quickly and answered the questions quite well. It took about 30 emails to be satisfied enough to give it a try. I had to change brokers because my Canadian broker doesn't handle the "Tradency" mirroring platform. There seems to be only 5 brokers that can handle the mirroring and they did tell me which ones. So I started a $2000. account with ThinkForex in New Zealand (so far so good). Vladimir has several types of signals that you get but not all can be mirrored. Based on past performance I decided to just use his personal signals only and not the guest trader or the other live room account where members can submit trades. The website has a lot of good info. I have been trading since 2000 but I only traded daily trends with limited success because of my time zone and the fact I need to sleep! He has a lot of video webinars archived on his site that I have watched. The website is very easy to understand so I can't see how people can make complaints about the service or info unless they did too little research or have unreasonable expectations. So far the account is very profitable in 3 weeks it is up $750. based on trading 2 mini lots per currency pair. His alerts are also emailed so I can see what he is doing. He uses a divergence based system which is quite sophisticated. I would love to try his LST automated trading software but I am too lazy now and am very curious to see how my account does into the future. Because he uses divergence trading it is possible for an extended market to happen and trend way beyond normal expectations. This is why he has several large draw down periods in the past. According to his stats his max trade loss was 200 pips. It has only happened a handful of times. I took all his past trading records and put them into a spreadsheet then plugged all the calculations in to see how a funded account with different amounts of leverage would perform. It seemed to survive the draw downs quite well depending on how aggressive the leverage was and keeping the # of lots adjusted to account size. I am conservatively only allowing 1 mini lot per $1000. in the account. This should survive his maximum drawdown of 500 pips and only deplete the account by $50% or so. According to his video webinars his signals are a medium aggressive strategy. I have had only about 5 or so trades a week but they average about 30 pips. He holds positions anywhere from a few hours to a week depending on his outlook and how the market is developing. His signal service is 100. per month for his jr. package which is OK for me right now. For another 50. per month you can access his live webinars and trading room and chat with him real time. The signal service subscription is managed through Clickbank. I have had a problem with them in the past when I cancelled a different signal service but it was eventually straightened out and I received my full refund. Although this review sounds biased, I am just a trader trying to make a buck. I have been doing this a long time and am amazed at how much better the technology & trading knowledge and services has come. I hopefully can submit another review of this service in a year or so

Wyatt,
Georgia, USA,
Jul 22, 2017,

Reliable signals! Support is not quite what other services are, but they definitely have a real trader who knows what he is doing more then 95% of FX traders and that's what matters to me. Almost every month I have been a member has been a winner as well. This is what I call a good trader!

joseph,
Uganda,
Jan 27, 2018,

its worth it. No regrets for me.

Their adverts or appearances may not be glossy but their content is very good and rich.

Nidal,
Oct 8, 2013,

I've joined almost a month ago, long story short, does it worth it? yes.
is it the right place for me? I still need to find out.

even before I receive any signal I've made a couple of good trades from reading his ebooks "double doji secrets" and the "secret of Japanese candlestick"

if you looking for a place with few signals a day with small stop loss, it's not the right place for you.

if you are novice don't go for the VIP membership just subscribe to vlads signals.

the live chat room signals are not signals they need some experience to execute them Vlad gives his views on a number of opportunities but it's your job to look for the entry, stop and exit.

so it's not something easy. in general most of his signals are long term with massive stop loss.

most probably I won't renew or maybe I'll downgrade to receive Vlads signal only, the reason why simply because Vlads signals does not meet my trading style, I like to trade with very tight stop loss and large positions and indicators confuses me i usually trade with clean screen and a couple of lines.

do I recommend him? yes I do for any one who wants to learn and get trading ideas without specific entry and exit point go for the VIP membership otherwise subscribe to vlads signals only.

is the performance report accurate? during the last month they published all the results accurately. (I am talking about Vlads signals and the investor style signals, not sure which method they use to decide on the live chat signals as there are no signals in the first place)

long term investors: this is the place to be. I've watched a video for Vlad that was recorded on Jan 13 about the 2013 price predictions for several pairs and I've went through almost every trade idea in that video and Honestly THUMBS UP Vlad.

in general, good customer service, good website (heaps of resources and materials), good technical and fundamental analysis. good value.
Ray,
Aug 18, 2013,

SLT is okay to me. RR=1:2 is the secret of this stratedgy. Sometimes loose trade 3 ~5 times straight makes most of traders feel fear. Like Mr.Vladmir say in the manual , sometime loose but in total make a little bit money. I think making a little bit money little by little is most important thing in Forex trading. I think traders don't have a chance to make big money quick. If you have big money, you have a chance to earn big little money. If you have small money, you have a chance earn small little money. I enjoy his stratedgy because gain more than loose concept is simple, easy and true. (hopely...)

Bordeaux, France,
Aug 24, 2018,

absolutly great , honest , cheap and friendly..what else

the best service of learning while i am trading , great people always reachable , good teachers very friendly , the cost is nothing compare to the benefits , i am close to 1 year now in the club and i will renew my subscription .
Vladimir and Yordan are really fantastic guys , so i can't find anything else to add .
Thanks to them

Mar 18, 2018 - 5 Stars Absolutly excellent , every day live trading room is very helpful ! all the team are nice people and customer support is fantastic .

Canada, Canada,
Jan 2, 2020,

Honest and Reliable Master Teacher

By following his teachings he will make you money and give you a career for life.
He also creates a number of ai programes and a divergence course of study and live applications.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jan 15, 2020:
Thank you very much for your feedback
Isaac Adarkwa,
Kumasi, Ghana,
Oct 22, 2020,

Traders academy Club is superb

I joined TAC just this month, October and i have never regretted. I need to take my trading to the next level.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 1, 2020:
Laura Popescu,
Bucharest, Romania,
Nov 30, 2013,

I read the reviews written on this pages and I feel the need to share my experience.
My name is Laura and I am from Romania. Sorry for the mistakes, because my English language is not perfect.
I joined the Vladimir’s Forex Signals & Mentoring Club on March 2013. I started trading about one years ago. In my fist period I realized that the things are not as they seem on the outside and the Investment amount must be substantial, including advanced courses, personal support and signals.
But after I joined this Club everything has changed! Here I discovered everything I need: how to adapt my personality traits and control my emotions in my transactions, how to use and improve my abilities, I developed my technical skills.
In all this time, thanks Vladimir`s personal coaching I become a good trader. I watched his webinars, I graduated Divergence University, I learned new techniques like: Hedging, The Killer Intraday Principle, Scalping Techniques. I discovered amazing useful tools and indicators. So the mentoring services are awesome! After one year, I still have a lot to learn. Are so many information, that are always update and periodical is posted a new technique or update tool.
I reach the point where I can tell that I can do a successful trade alone. I trade every day, short to medium term trades, fallowing the techniques learned here. Investor Style is also a great innovation but is not for me at this moment. I made some mistake in this period, but finally I learned that if I strictly follow the instructions, I can't lose money. If you want to learn trading, this is the best place for you can find probably. If you want someone to manage your money and make 100% per month, don’t waste your and other people time here. This is not the place for you.
To increase my account I use the knowledge and signals that I received and every month I have good rewards with small risks!
With the Daily Forecast and Live Trading Room I successfully increased my orders number. It is much easier when you have a true example of a person with a clear vision about the market. In the LTR, I have the opportunity to analyse my personal orders. I like to have my personal orders that are not always the best, but Vladimir personally manage my order in the LTR so I'm always on profit. Thanks a lot, because you do all this for that little amount of the subscription!!!!
In the Online Trading Room, on Skype, I discovered great people from all the world that share the same ideals and beliefs. Everyone has something to learn and everyone has something to share here. And all that happens with the support and clear guidance of Vladimir. In Skype room we discuss 24/7. Here are the veterans that always have an good advice and the beginners that want to improve their skills. We discuss about trading methods, about opportunities in the Market so I never feel alone and lost in this big industry.
It happens to almost lose my temper and be tempted to close some of my bad transaction, but with the help that I got in real time I go through and I reach my goal. Now I realized that this club help my in my transaction mode and also help me to put my life in a new order.
Few days ago I meet personally Vladimir and some club members at a seminar. It was like I know them for a lifetime, because in this community we used to be friends!
So doesn't matter that I am a home-based trader. When I am at my computer, thanks to this community, I feel like I am in a huge company and I have all the support to make the right moves in the market. It is so comfortable to have this certitude and to know that in the other room are my kids, that are the best motivation for a big success!
``The only way to do great work is to love what you do!``
P.S.: For those who want details from a real person that started to be a good trader thanks this great person and his services, please fell free to contact me on my Skype ID: laura-ro-

P C Yen,
Jan 17, 2019,

TAC IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!

Traders Academy Club (TAC) has given me the opportunity to gain apt knowledge of new trading philosophies and strategies in addition to the discipline and perseverance it takes to be an extraordinary trader. I strongly believe that the best way to develop my trading skills is to receive and share advice from the members of the club. One's understanding of trading can always be expanded, and I place my complete trust in TAC to help me grow my confidence in being an analytical, patient and consistently thriving trader. TAC has shown to, and will continue to show to be the BEST place for me to achieve my goals and ambitions to the best of my ability.

Nicola G.,
Milano, Italy,
Feb 28, 2014,

Hi all guys, I'm an Italian trader who work on forex since many years now and browsing on the net I discovered the Vlad's service, so I started to read about it. As divergences argumentations have fashinating me since always and Vlad master them very well I decided to subscribed his VIP membership: a new world has opened in front of me! Hours and hours of videos well explained, clear and detailed. Indicators for metatraders, ebook, the support is fantastic and last but not least Vlad is not only a name, a face on his website... Vlad is a person always available, very nice and present when you need of him.. he reply to you personallly and motivating what he is telling, always! Vlad now has become a friend..
I have opened an account only for his signal service and his accourancy is fantastic... I can guarantee that you can gain back what you pay for the service... so stop to fight the markets alone, better to pay for a mentor that make you win the markets, than pay the market becouse we think we are able to fight alone! He have a trading plan (95% of trader don't have it) and he know what is doing...
Every day he send detailed analisys and make online webinar to study the markets togheder...these are not only analysis appointments, but following him day by day you will see that his method will enter inside you... and day by day your eyes will see the charts in a different manner, in order to find trade opportunitys by yourself.
I'm fully satisfied of this service and I recomend it for you that are a beginner, but also for expert people like me to learn more useful things (in trading nobody finish to learn) and to diversify our portfolio management!

Dec 1, 2017,

Vlad Vlad Vlad

What can i say..... Well lets just say for the last 10 years of knowing him from the start when he first started his service i was cautious... A Russian mentor selling signals and education??? I took the bet and lets just say its like the first time you set a trade and hits your TP without touching it!!! Results Results Results!!1

Vlad has taught me since day one holding my hand along the way and learning everything I know (might not be much ;) lol... His information and daily chart reading and input for all of his students and traders is second to none!!!

Check out his youtube channel if you don' believe me https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVK2kyAJVsIc4lOTWJ1loSA

Sign up to the club for a little fee is what you need!! it helps you even for the videos in the club to do with cycles divergences and also the family of traders there!! Yordan and Vlad are great... Sorry Yordan but Vlad is the man for me as he is and has taught me from day 1 Yordan is very good trader and mentor too!!

Vlad The Russian Mobster is the best mentor out there FACT!!!

Thanks Vlad again 5*****

new delhi, India,
Jun 17, 2018,

Dear vladimir sir
All your seminars are amazing full of knowledge and very analytical
I wish to thank Sir Yordan for the excellent commentary on oil and everything happend as he explained
I must thank again because First time I earned 100 usd by trading oil without any stress
Heartiest thanks and congrats for running this traders academy club
Rgds

Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Jun 12, 2019,

PRICELESS OPPORTUNITY

Traders academy Club is a must for fortunate traders. The trainers are not only knowledgeable but are constantly striving to bring to the community other opportunities that may benefit traders in the community. The time investment by the trainers are second to non. At the club every trader is willing to lend help to newer traders, a rob-off from the CEO who is on his toes to ensure everyone in the community gets the best. Can you imagine investing over 5 hours weekly on Live trading training ? TAC is simply the best.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019:
Thank you very much sir for your feedback
Los Cabos, Mexico,
Jul 28, 2019,

Great Support and Honest Feedback!

Im very glad to found Vladimir and the TAC team, they are not only looking for cusmers, but they are also reliable as they do teach and personalize our needs. I am new at TAC and I have to say Im glad to find them. Thank you for your suppor and mentorship, this just started and looking forward on learning and help others as you all currently do. Good Organization, Good Results, Caring Service equals to happy clients and growth. Thank you again for this wonderful ideas and forecast information.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Isaac

Best regards!
Edmonton, Canada,
Aug 5, 2020,

Cycles and divergence

I've been with TAC for about a year now. I've learned a lot on how cycles and works with divergence when trading. Vlad and Yordan are on the Telegram channel regularly giving feedback to all who participate in discussions. Great club for a beginner but also great for more experienced traders getting a second opinion from tried and true traders.
Harijani,
Surabaya, Indonesia,
Apr 13, 2017,

Vlad is truly mastering his work. I never see a man like him that really works so passionate, committed on the job. I'm so eager for his weekly and daily videos upload. It's like a treasure for me. He's simply just the best for the forex.

Switzerland,
Nov 9, 2017,

The best retail traders club

Vlad's club is probably the best I've ever seen out there in this chaotic world!

Vladimir has submitted a lot of profitable systems, always supporting them in the past, after publication 100%, and will do so in the future for all his subscribers. That's what I call devotion!

But that is not all at all, above all he is an excellent educator and tutor, challenging his club followers to learn more and more in daily and special webinars.

To me his quality, wittiness and willingness to help us are unheard of in the retail business! His down-to-earth mentality and honesty are unique! He always responds personally to every message you send him! I must state that honesty and friendship are the most valuable virtues I know and I fully feel these fulfilled by Vlad and his club.

My conclusion is that his club is the best in the retail trader business and will stay so, God help us!

Thanks All and best regards,

Mats

Avner,
Jan 29, 2013,

I am in this service for 6 months. So far over 20% profit. Not too many trades. Not classical trading style, but make money. The only thing to know is that in investors trading need never use leverage as vlad ask.

I like the club and the live room.

from all I tested, it is the only one that I believe now.