FXDD.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 18, 2020
FXDD Malta Ltd
January 28, 2014;  FXDD Malta has been fined €25,000 by the Malta Financial Services Authority.  CLICK HERE to verify.
September 18, 2013:  The NFA and CFTC have fined FXDD approximately $2 million dollars.  The company also must repay $1.8 million to clients for assymetric slippage.  Click here to see the FPA article on this subject.
October 23, 2012:  The NFA has file a complaint against FXDD for AML failing to implement an adequate AML Program.  Click here to read about this NFA action.
June 29, 2012:  The NFA has charged FXDD with diffential slippage as well as with violations of NFA rules regarding trade cancellations.  Those trade cancellations relate directly to FXDD's legal action against an FPA member.  The FPA is following this case very closely.  Click here to read about this NFA action.

March 2012:  There is a very serious issue going on between an FPA member and FXDD.  It appears that FXDD is taking legal action against a trader and claiming that the trader somehow forced FXDD to accept prices that were not real.  Click here to read about it.  The FPA emailed FXDD about this issue on March 16th and is still awaiting a response.

This issue has resulted in a guilty verdict in the FPA Traders Court.  Click here to see the case.

The FPA recommends EXTREME CAUTION dealing with this broker.

About FXDD.com

FXDD is an online forex broker. FXDD offers the MetaTrader, MTXtreme, MT Mobile, Mirror Trader, and Swordfish top forex trading platforms. FXDD.com offers over 30 currency pairs, gold, silver, and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

FXDD.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:30:1
Minimum to Open Live:$1
Established:2002
Address:K2, First Floor, Forni Complex, Valletta Waterfront Floriana, FRN 1913, Malta
Contact:support@fxdd.com.mt, (+356) 2013-3939
Regulators: MFSA #IS/48817, FSC Mauritius #C117017252
Prohibited countries:Unknown
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(50+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(30+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, UnionPay

Join live discussion of FXDD.com on our forum

E,
Western Australia, Australia,
Nov 19, 2019,

Lousy customer service

It has been a disaster Forex journey for me. They demand photo id so that I can withdraw funds. Ridiculous

Spain,
Dec 26, 2018,

SCAMMERS

I have filled the official form for withdraw (IBAN and BIC) from my account on FXDD Malta but they are denying it. I have received bank transfer from all over the world with this information but they are requiring me additional information (intermediary bank) that is not required in their official form and is not needed for european bank account.

Moreover, they have a bank account in Bank of Valetta (Malta).

I have initiated contact with MSFA for claiming, anyone have experience with the procedure?

Dec 22, 2017,

Bad Broker

Bad broker. Many bad things. But the worst is their dealing desk who constantly were closing my positions. Even after I gave them all evidence and screenshots they would never admit it. They would never explain me who closed my trades in the middle of (my) night. It would happen every few days (closing bunch of my trades). Sometimes they would even give me some 'good will' small credit. Customer service was pretty good, except when it comes to admit that they closed my trades. Withdrawals went smoothly all the time.

Uri,
Ao Nang, Thailand,
Feb 27, 2017,

Poor

"Off quotes" all the time. Some pending orders do not execute when they have to and can not be deleted.

Shun Tanaka,
Japan,
Nov 13, 2016,

"FXDD Bermuda Limited" has not been registered at BMA(Bermuda Monetary Authority). The company is not included in the list of licensed entities(http://www.bma.bm/investment/investment-business/SitePages/Licensed%20Entities.aspx). Although some websites explain that FXDD Bermuda is registered at BMA, it is false.

Athens, Greece,
Sep 7, 2016,

Untrustworthy

Fxdd is maybe the only broker out there that when you check their site you see the (nice, NBP usually providing ) risk disclosure ''you may lose even all your investment'', when you are asking their representative, indeed he is assuring that they provide real negative balance protection restoring your balance to zero, but when you are opening your real account, after they are asking you for Iban, analytic bank account info to connect it with your account, they make you accept a different risk disclosure in the end, where ''YOUR LOSSES MAY EXCEED YOUR DEPOSITS '' and many sections describing situations linked to this, with the client owning money to the company and the company having many demands on him.

Risa Mochizuki,
, Japan,
Jun 23, 2016,

As Mr. Michael Lin wrote, "FXDD Global" (for Europe) is run by regulated "FXDD Malta Limited" (http://www.fxdd.com/fileadmin/user_upload/pdfs/mt/en/en_US-customer_agreement-fxddmalta.pdf), and "FXDD Trading" (for Asia) is run by not regulated "FXDD Bermuda Limited" (http://www.fxddjpblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/en_US-customer_agreement-fxddbermuda.pdf).
But in some introducing broker's websites and affiliating websites for Asia, the information about "FXDD Global" is written. So Asian people may misunderstand as if "FXDD Trading" was run by "FXDD Malta", and "FXDD Bermuda" was regulated by MFSA.
In addition, some websites are showing the services and credit card brands which customers cannot actually use at "FXDD Trading", as if they were available.
To be frank, this is terrible. Asian should be careful not to be deceived.

Vladimir,
Spain, Spain,
Jun 20, 2016,

Attention! This broker scam. Within 2 months I can not get my money.
Application for Withdrawal was sent on 22 April. So far the money has not been credited to my account. FXDD my questions answered nothing clever. They only say that the money is sent, and do not provide evidence.
The case was sent to mfsa and NFA (the bill was sent through the IB, NFA Member (BBFX))

Charles M,
Toronto, Canada,
Jun 9, 2016,

I recently opened a white label brokerage with an FXDD competitor who told me that I had an STP setup and all client trades would be routed to an LP. That was not the case and my first client made $15000 on a $200 deposit in one week. In a panic I contacted Lawrence Fayman at FXDD and within 3 days he created a grey label with no setup fees and no initial deposit. On the 4th day all my clients were transferred to FXDD and all their trades were routed to Forexware. The EURUSD spread I was offered was around 0.1 pip which allowed me to earn significant revenue while offering my clients super low spreads and ultra fast execution. In two weeks I generated $500mill in notional volume. I just requested my first profit wire of $7000 and it was rec'd without issue in 3 days. This is a first class organization who have not only saved me financially but have put me in a position to thrive. Thank you to the entire team at FXDD.

Michael Lin,
, Japan,
Jun 3, 2016,

"FXDD" means the two brokers, "FXDD Global" and "FXDD Trading". FXDD Global provides the service for Europe, and FXDD Trading does for Asia. The "Global" is run by "FXDD Malta" which is regulated by MFSA(https://www.mfsa.com.mt/pages/licenceholder.aspx?id=2070). But the "Trading" is run by "FXDD Bermuda" which is not regulated by MFSA, BMA(Bermuda Monetary Authority), etc. So Asian users should be careful.