FXDD.com Review

FXDD Malta Ltd

Updated: May 14, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXDD is an online forex broker. FXDD offers the MetaTrader, MTXtreme, MT Mobile, Mirror Trader, and Swordfish top forex trading platforms. FXDD.com offers over 30 currency pairs, gold, silver, and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

FXDD.com
January 28, 2014;  FXDD Malta has been fined €25,000 by the Malta Financial Services Authority.  CLICK HERE to verify.
September 18, 2013:  The NFA and CFTC have fined FXDD approximately $2 million dollars.  The company also must repay $1.8 million to clients for assymetric slippage.  Click here to see the FPA article on this subject.
October 23, 2012:  The NFA has file a complaint against FXDD for AML failing to implement an adequate AML Program.  Click here to read about this NFA action.
June 29, 2012:  The NFA has charged FXDD with diffential slippage as well as with violations of NFA rules regarding trade cancellations.  Those trade cancellations relate directly to FXDD's legal action against an FPA member.  The FPA is following this case very closely.  Click here to read about this NFA action.

March 2012:  There is a very serious issue going on between an FPA member and FXDD.  It appears that FXDD is taking legal action against a trader and claiming that the trader somehow forced FXDD to accept prices that were not real.  Click here to read about it.  The FPA emailed FXDD about this issue on March 16th and is still awaiting a response.

This issue has resulted in a guilty verdict in the FPA Traders Court.  Click here to see the case.

The FPA recommends EXTREME CAUTION dealing with this broker.

Established: 2002
Address: K2, First Floor, Forni Complex, Valletta Waterfront Floriana, FRN 1913, Malta
Contact: support@fxdd.com.mt, (+356) 2013-3939
Regulators: MFSA #IS/48817, FSC Mauritius #C117017252
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (30+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, UnionPay

Join live discussion of FXDD.com on our forum

maged,
damietta, Egypt,
Apr 21, 2016,

update for my case
im very very happy mr fady attia called me today and he informed me that my old case will be solved with 10 mintes and i will be able to withdraw it , really thanks mr fady and fxdd to solve my problem thats ensure that you are big company and this mistake is just accident , mr fady turned me from detractor client to promoter (: .
alot of thanks to peace army you are our power cant find words to thank you

2015-06-25 1Star they stole 1354$ from my account 1113754 today as they assume that i made extreme scalping during news time by robot , thats happen about month ago but they only do this stole when i asked for withdrwal , please stay away from this scam broker

Added by Peter Davis on 2016-04-21
Content: We are sorry if you were disappointed with our service. I will have someone reach out to you and see what we can do to resolve this issue.

Scott timble,
, Canada,
Feb 9, 2016,

Terrible broker! Don't be scammed by them, they will stop out your trades regardless of your the pip difference.

Reply by Peter Davis submitted Apr 21, 2016:
We are sorry if you were disappointed with our service but can you be more specific with your criticism so we can find a way to help you?
CMK,
KL, Malaysia,
Jan 12, 2016,

Fast withdrawals...Even with USD 21k.. took one week...Responsive feedback...Definitely a good broker.

Reply by Peter Davis submitted Apr 21, 2016:
We are glad we could provide you with a good experience and appreciate your feedback.
Beyhan Bilgiç Dinç,
Turkey, Turkey,
Dec 23, 2015,

2 weeks ago I had a withdrawal request($482). On 14 Dec 2015 they have taken it from from my forex account. Today it is 23 Dec 2015 and I'm still waiting waiting for my Money. I've called several times and sent several mails. They always say "we are trying, we are trying." But still no solution. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it or not.

Reply by Peter Davis submitted Apr 21, 2016:
We are sorry if there were delays with getting your funds. If this issue has not been resolved or if you would like me to look into how you can stream line the process in the future please email Pdavis@fxdd.com with your account number, the details of how you would like to make withdrawals, your contact information and time when you would like to be contacted and I will get this handled for you.
ZHAKHONGIR,
YUKO, Kazakhstan,
Nov 19, 2015,

Broker FXDD Europe not once violate the rules on conclusions. Online support does not resolve the problem. On the sales letter doesn't answer and ignores. So far it has been 10 days as applied to the output. Still can't get my money in the Bank. Therefore I do not recommend the moment to work with them.

CT TEO,
May 25, 2015,

just to feedback n comment that FXDD is higher recommended with high rating, as their services if fast and cash out is within a week, super fast, super good broker. immediate response to your query too.

From
Teo

Reply by Peter Davis submitted Apr 21, 2016:
Thank you for your feedback. We are always happy when we can provide a positive experience.
Novriandy,
Surabaya, Indonesia,
Mar 6, 2015,

I was very very disappointed with this broker!!! Really, they just wanna steal your money!! Rubbish broker!!
I can't access my account without any reason.

Steve,
Austria, Austria,
Jan 24, 2015,

The biggest scam broker!
The SNB decision should be a golden moment for me. I made a huge profit but unfortunately this scam broker removed all my profits hours later. Again, the broker did this hours later, but they don't removed the profits they also left a big negative balance on my account.
In fact, it was just a golden moment for the broker, because obviously the broker can adjust trades as he want.

Reply by Peter Davis submitted Apr 21, 2016:
As I am sure you know the SNB was a rare event that caused extraordinary volatility in CHF crosses and forced FXDD to fill client orders and positions in an extremely illiquid market. The true market was established after the fact meaning all orders and fills had to be revised to reflect the actual market conditions. While this was an unfortunate event in forex trading, FXDD?s response was in line with the entire industry.
Mindaugas,
Kaunas, Lithuania,
Jan 22, 2015,

This expression relates to the trades of 01 15 of the Swiss bank decided on the franc. Then the broker initiative was strongly and illegally adjusted by changing the opening prices. For example, USD / CHF trades and EUR / CHF trades open price was changed about 1200-1300 pips against me. I lost thousands of euros profit. I think FXDD Scam number one.

Reply by Peter Davis submitted Apr 21, 2016:
FXDD's response to the SNB was in line with the entire industry and was in no way illegal. As I am sure you know the SNB was a rare event that caused extraordinary volatility in CHF crosses and forced FXDD to fill client orders and positions in an extremely illiquid market. The true market was established after the fact meaning all orders and fills had to be revised to reflect the actual market conditions.
Trader,
City, Canada,
Jan 22, 2015,

THEY JUST STEAL YOUR MONEY. I PUT A SELL ON THE EUR/JPY, THEN THE SPREAD SUDDENLY INCREADED TO 25 PIPS, WHICH KICKED IN MY STOP LOSS. I TOOK A LOSS FOR NO REASON AT ALL--NONE. I SHOULD HAVE MADE 50 PIPS INSTEAD.

THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS. KEEP AWAY FROM THESE PARASITES. THEY ARE JUST CRIMINALS.