ApiaryFund.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 2, 2018

Note:  This company provides a forex education program for a fee.  The company says that those meeting certain standards will be provided with funds to trade for a share of the profits.

Other websites of this company include ApiaryFunds.com

ApiaryFund.com

Join live discussion of ApiaryFund.com on our forum

Jktmagic,
Sep 30, 2018,

Good way to become a prop trader

Basically, they teach you to be a prop trader for them. They charge a monthly fee of $100/myth for access to their platform and training. Once you are making a consistent profit in paper trading, you graduate to a very small real money account they provide you. It is increased over time as you produce profits. I tried it for a while, but lacked consistency and discipline to succeed- not their problem( and thought I could mix the two...didn’t work). Didn’t see any red flags.
styngray,
FLORIDA, USA,
Sep 8, 2018,

Crazy silly stupid.

1. Negative 5 is my actual rating. It is laughable teaching. Must be to recruit grandmas for the monthly fee. Scalpers mostly get scalped.
2. No data on what % gets funded and how long that takes. Weeks? Months? Years?
3. The platform is a crime scene. Possibly done by a child. A nonprofessional let alone a professional wouldnt trade on this platform. The oft badmouthed MT4 is heaven comparatively.
4. Cant do custom indis.
5. 100 bucks a month for tech. What tech? MT4 data is free for both demo and live as is their data. Nobody in their right mind will pay 100 a month to trade demo. This is beyond obscene. If they want a 100 per month, then let them wait for a funded person.
6. Who is the broker/counterparty?
7. Are the trades taken offset in the interbank market or do they keep risk in house?
8. 2% limit on trading and 2% drawdown is pie in the sky territory. How will they make any money even to pay the 100 a month in this microlot scenario. Seems like something Pontius Pilot would think of. One needs to take many hopefully good trades a day to exclude luck and make something to pay for trades that dont work out.
9. This place has a cult like feel. Like the founder is some kind of Messiah and can do no wrong.
10. Better idea is to get a mt4 microlot account free with $500 in it and learn from many you tube people who give highly professional and sophisticated tech and fundamental analysis.
Custodio Mariano,
North Hollywood, California, USA,
Jul 12, 2018,

Apiaryfund in its present business configuration and purpose proves the old addage, "the more one gives, the more one receives"

My experience with Apiaryfund Fast Track to Funding is almost nearing completion. At the level of Gold1 after 4 months of going thru simulated trading account, I am more than overjoyed with my progress and the platform Alveo has features I have not been exposed to prior to my becoming a trader trainee. My past exposure to 4XMade Easy software was incomparable to my current experience with Apiaryfund's Alveo. My newly tested strategy using single currency pair worked like a charm every time I trade starting at Silver3, resulting in a very high positive output. i.e. 101 wins to no loss ratio. To a future of continued harvest of PIPS. I am so pleased with my acquired skill in FOREX trading with Alveo. More power to the Apiaryfund community of funded traders, its Tech support and the amazingly generous people running the business. I am almost there! Cheers....juncam98
petetrad,
Jul 10, 2018,

Selling Courses with $$$$$$ bait.

Have you noticed that none of the reviews mention any trading having taken place with Apiary's money!

There are several companies like this. They are al just selling courses where you reach a level and they say you ned the next course to get better.

The bait is saying you will be able to trade with THEIR money! Yeah, like that's ever going to happen.

This continues with you purchasing further courses with YOUR money, but you will never get to the point where they are going to give you a cent of their money to trade with. They are not that dumb!

If they really wanted to give their money to people to trade, they would advertise and take on experienced traders who could prove , with brokers records, that they are successful - wouldn't you?

Ask yourself, would you hand over a single dime of your money to an amateur to trade with? Thought not. AND NEITHER WOULD THEY.
rookie007,
Iowa, USA,
Jun 30, 2018,

Apiary Fund is the greatest business model ever conceived for bullishness and the Trader.

I am an active member of Apiary Fund for the last 18 months. The cost is mostly set by the student choice of activities but the max monthly maintenance fee is less than a hundred bucks. Not much considering the number of quality events that we are offered on a daily bases.

When I signed up with the Fund way back in January of 2017 I could not even spell Forex. I was funded two months ago. In order to get funded, you must complete a basic training program call the Beeling and be a consistently profitable trader.

My story is not unique, need I say more.
Honeybeast,
Hungary,
Jun 15, 2018,

Great company, I really love them. They are enthusiastic and professional, and Apiary provides excellent learning materials. Their learning materials are even entertaining! Apiary is the best place to learn on my opinion. Try their 30 days free trial:

During the 30 days trial period you will have access to their website and much valuable learning materials. You will have access even to their forum, where much strategies are described and discussed.
Johnnye,
Reading Reveals, USA,
May 22, 2018,

Terms of Service WARNING

I heard Apiary Fund ad on the radio. Went to their website. Here is what I found in their Terms of Service:
YOU INDEMNIFY APIARY FUND FOR ANY LOSSES, COSTS, CLAIMS OR EXPENSES IT SUFFERS AS A RESULT OF YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS OR AS A RESULT OF YOUR TRADING OR YOUR OTHER ACTIVITY VIA THE SERVICE.
Consent to Transfer: Please be aware that as Apiary Fund is a global company, we may transfer your personal information to countries that may not guarantee the same level of protection for personal information as the one in which you reside.

There it is right in the Contract you are required to agree to, in short: You indemnify Apiary Fund for any losses it suffers as a result of your trading. Yet they advertise that you trade on their dime with no risk if you lose. Seems like false advertising to me.

Further, you don't know where your Personal and Bank Account information will end up. They don't seem to even pretend to keep it guarded.
eduncanjr,
Virginia , USA,
Feb 15, 2018,

Apiary FUND is awesome at what they do

I've been involved with the folks at Apiary FUND since 2013 and they are the best I have ever found at teaching you to trade FOREX. They are a constant source of encouragement when you get frustrated or want to give up and what a great product their signals are...I highly recommend you check them out.
grwii,
CT, USA,
Feb 10, 2018,

I have been trading futures and options for several years. As a full-time trader for the past 2 years, I was looking for a way to improve my trading skills and learn about the Forex markets, when I stumbled upon The Apiary Fund online. Apiary offers a very comprehensive training program, with live and recorded classes including live trading to watch over the instructors’ shoulder. These instructors are not some guru trying to sell you the holy grail of trading, but skilled traders themselves and gladly share their trading strategies with all members then encourage you to custom tailor those strategies to your own trading psychological profile, which they help you determine as well. Your training is all done on demo accounts with real-time live data, using their own trading platform called Alveo, so you are never putting your own capital at risk.
Now I come to the real purpose and brilliance of the Apiary Fund. Training members to be the best traders they can be is certainly in everyone’s best interest as the ultimate goal is to advance to the level of trading a funded account provided by Apiary and get paid to do so. This allows you to use your trading prowess to trade using Apiary’s money without putting your own capital at risk and still reap the majority of the profits. Certainly, a win-win situation all around! Getting to the point of trading an Apiary funded account is done by a very well mapped out system of guided training and trading tasks. This system, called The Beeline, is split up into 12 levels that you advance through at your own pace with no pressure to perform on any particular timeframe. This allows the full-time trader as well as part timers equal chance of getting funded on a schedule that works for any situation, career or lifestyle.
Along with all of this training there is a very active internal forum of members who interact with each other. They have common goals of becoming the best traders they can be and ultimately to trade their own Apiary funded account. I have found these forums to be an invaluable source of information, strategies and helpful advice from members of all levels, including those that have made it to trading their own Apiary funded accounts and are very willing to share what did and did not work for them on their path to funding.
All this for only a monthly data/technology fee that decreases as you progress through the Beeline. The amount of training alone would be priced much higher in most other programs but when you add in the ultimate goal of trading Apiaries’ funds without risking your own trading capital I can’t imagine any better trading opportunity.
In the almost 3 months I have been a part of The Apiary Fund I have gained valuable education and improved my trading skills and performance greatly. I encourage anyone with the desire to become a skilled trader to give Apiary a serious look.
Prosperous Trading
Glen Winans
Tracy,
New Jersey, USA,
Jan 25, 2018,

The Apiary Fund is worth looking into for good trading education.

I recommend the Apiary Fund for anyone who wants to learn forex trading. It provides comprehensive training for a subject which can seem difficult to master. You can work at your own pace and there are plenty of resources to explore.