ACYSecurities.com Review

Formerly SynergyFx.com

Updated: Oct 12, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ACY Securities is an online forex broker. ACYSecurities offers the Metatrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 currency trading top platforms. ACYSecurities.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds (stock shares and others), commodities, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ACYSecurities.com
Formerly at SynergyFx.com.  Other websites of this broker include acy.com, acyasia.com.

Established: 2013
Address: ACY Tower, L 18, 799 Pacific Hwy, Chatswood NSW , 2067, Australia
Contact: support@acy.com, +61 2 9188 2999
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL: 403863, VFSC #012868
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Doku, Local Bank Transfers, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Doku, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of ACYSecurities.com on our forum

Sydney, Australia (inside the offices of ACY),
Aug 20, 2020,

Reliable brokerage firm (I say this because they pay my salary)

Working with ACY currently, been almost 12 months. ACY acquired Synergy in 2019, lots of these reviews here are directed to Synergy. The whole operations and management have changed since its been acquired.

5 Star Rating removed.

We think you must mean "Working for ACY" instead of "Working with ACY".  Your IP overlaps with 2 other accounts that left reviews for ACY as well as ACY and Synergy representatives to the FPA.  Your email address is at ACY.com.  We had hoped that the change of management would improve things, but are deeply disappointed to see fake reviews from ACY employees.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Really inside the offices of ACY in Australia),
Aug 6, 2020,

Great Broker

i am trading with ACY for the last 3 years,a lot of things has been changed even the updates on their websites which made it easier to withdraw.
the only thing that is helping them out is their account managers which i can reach them 24/5 on my whatsapp anytime anywhere. they are using the MT4 and the MT5 platform which is easy for beginners and professional traders.

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in Australia used by representatives of ACY and Synergy.

Sydney, Australia (inside the offices of ACY),
Mar 19, 2020,

Great broker. Very professional services unlike many other brokers (BTW - I work for ACY)

I've been working and trading with ACY for 5 months now, the spreads are definitely competitive. The user experience is easy, there is a 24 hr support, available in like 6 languages. I definitely recommend

5 Star rating removed.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Mar 5, 2020,

Stop! acy securities & SynergyFX is scam forex broker

acy securities & SynergyFX is scam forex broker.
This broker acy securities/SynergyFX every good home reviews is fake and paid.
i deposit to acy securities & SynergyFX but can not withdrow my money.
When you claim your money/withdrow to acy securities & SynergyFX that they are delete your profile that you cant login your account…!

acy securities & SynergyFX you can deposit but this broker you can not withdrow your money.
NSW, Australia,
Oct 9, 2019,

Keep away

Legal Scammers, Heavy Slippage, Non-ethical, Unprofessional and Illiterate staff

Sep 26, 2019 - 1 Star September 25th, 2019

I have open the acct with ACY Securities, week and halfback.
(2nd week of September 2019).

You all will not imagine what kind of service I have received, it was
a nightmare, I had open positions on UK Brent from the last
Friday (20th of September,2019).

As I was setting up my trading station on Sunday, 22nd of September, 2019
and was doing the analysis and waiting for the Market to open at 17.00 Hrs EST.
Nothing happened, the trading station (MT4 of Acy Securities) was dead and
showing the data from last Friday (weekend data), and was trying to get hold
of the support team on the live chat, as the live chat on the website shows as 24/5
availability, there was no response, I was worried and concerned, and there
is no help at all from the live chat, and NO ONE WAS THERE TO CHAT AT ALL
I was just sitting and waiting to chat with these people to know what is going on,
as the MT 4 from other brokers were up running, except the one of ACY Securities
and I was up 5 hours eagerly waiting to know what is going on, I ran out of luck
at 10.30 PM Est ( which is 1.30 PM Australian Time ) tried calling directly using
my land line for 6 times, no response at all and was directed to voice mail, tried again
for the last time, got lucky after 4 minutes to hear a live person on the other side
by the name Shirley, she claimed to be one of the Senior Managers at ACY Securities
upon asking the status of the MT 4, she said that she have no clue what I am talking about
and she said that the staff is not in for the business (it was 1.30 pm Australian Time and they
are not even ready for the business )and she was not aware at all until I told her the
MT 4 is not working at all, and she took my number and said will get back
to me in half an hour, I was in the impression that she will get back to me and waited another
hour and half, no call no information, and still the MT 4 was dead, and the time at my
place in Canada was 30 past mid night, and I see the live chat up running and started communicating
with the live chat person, LOL, even he don't know that the MT 4 is not working at all
he said he will look into it and get back to me, after 20 minutes he confirmed that there is a
problem and they are figuring it out what is wrong,( WHAT A EXHIBIT OF A DISASTER AND UN PROFESSIOANLISM), In the mean time I sent a message to my accounts Manager Jason Goh,
who is very un professional, un educated and have no knowledge of the product and service
and even do not know the work ethics to respond back to the clients, He did not even
realize that he is making his living cause of clients, He showed up for work at 3.00 pm
Australian time where the day almost was done, and he wrote me an email for apology about the
mess, it has happened twice in a row in less than a week, that too when I sent an email about the
the ACY Securities the way they are carrying their lousy business and he think he did a big
favor for giving me a Good Will of $30 which is not even peanuts to me against my wastage of time
and losses incurred and frustration I have gone through physically and Mentally.

The bottom line is to educate to my fellow traders not to invest your hard earned money with this
brokerage, you may see some positive reviews on this company which is posted by the employees
of the company.

Happy Trading
Reply by ACY Securities submitted May 27, 2020:
Hi Syed
Let me get to the facts so we can set this story straight.
We've sent the administrators of ForexPeaceArmy the emails, chat correspondence and direct screenshots to back up all of the following facts.
• You never had any open positions during this downtime we experienced, so you were not impacted.
• You threatened our team to pay 50% of your initial outlay or else you’ll go to local newspapers, ASIC and ForexPeaceArmy (which you did here).
• You state you were unable to get in touch, but we have records of your conversations and Whatsapp messages at 10:04am and 10:31am AEST.
• The issue was resolved at 11:25am AEST, and we immediately sent out a press release on our site and notified ASIC, as per our regulatory requirements.
• We gave you $30 as a gesture of good faith and offered to compensate you for any phone call payments as a result of your conversations with our team.

We also have your trading history, which shows you made money during the time you stated you lost money with us.

Then your trading history shows that after the outage and following several customer service chats, you went on to trade much larger than any previous lot size. 100% of the losses you had were after the outage.

You also decided to fund more to your trading account. You topped up your account on the 24th of September (several days after you reached out to our team).

You then reached out to us on the 1st of October asking for a $300 reimbursement to 'let this go', but we rejected it for all the reasons listed above.

You then spoke to our team again on the 9th of October asking for $300 (again) or else you will leave a negative review.

We have confirmation that ForexPeaceArmy attempted to reach you to clarify your story, but you did not reply.

We take every trading issue seriously and follow our regulatory reporting procedures as any ASIC regulated broker does. There are strict protocols in place, and we are obligated to follow them.

We have your trading history and exact times you opened and closed your positions, the exact times of your support messages/chats, all email correspondence plus screenshots.

We do wish you all the best with your trading.
ACY Securities.
Arno,
Almere, Netherlands,
Apr 28, 2019,

Great trading conditions

have been trading for many years and since September 2018 I’m a customer of Synergy FX / ACY Securities. As far as I’m concerned their Pure ECN account offers the best trading conditions in the market. My EA’s clearly perform much better using a Synergy FX / ACY Securities Pure ECN account, than an ECN account of one of their competitors. The spread is always very close to 0 pips and they charge only $ 5 / lot. Their portal is very user-friendly. I never experienced any problem using their service and therefore never contacted their customer support, so I can’t give comments on that subject.
Paul,
Mar 25, 2019,

Without doubt worst in the industry!

Avoid at all cost! They are very unprofessional outfit with dubious practices. Without a doubt the worst I have had the misfortune of using. They appear large but in reality are a very small company. Support is almost non-existent.

They claim lower spreads in the industry but the facts tell otherwise. Slippage is bad at times. Commission structure is also one of the highest around.

They even accidently pushed their MT4 trading servers forward + 2hrs for the start of daylight savings and did not even notice that day it was 1hr out (until I brought it to their attention). This action caused my trading robots to open orders in the wrong trading window, which then lead to substantial losses, yet they are not accepting any accountability for their professional negligence!

Do yourself a favor and give them a miss. There are so many better reputable brokers out there, so why waste your time and money with such an unprofessional company?
Minsk, Belarus,
Dec 17, 2018,

Additional notice to my previous review

I would like to add an additional note to my previous review about SynergyFX:

I've tried to communicate with their complaince department but they requested me the same documents. Not sure what a problem with them: even they don't have money for payouts or don't maintain their customers records in proper way... Today I've sent a complaint to Australian Financial Compliance Authority. Let's see what happens next.

Dec 11, 2018 - 1 Star I’m a client of SynergyFX since 2011. I’m also their IB and had a MAM account with them. After incident with Swiss Franc happened in 2016 I decided to make a pause in trading and left around 2200 USD on my account with them. Now I want to withdraw funds and here is what they requested from me to perform withdrawal:
– proof of orginal deposits (transaction records with the right amount)
– your signed IB agreement for earning the rebates
– your rebate proof records
I really have a doubt that their request is legal. Even if it is, what can I provide if it was almost 7 years ago?! It’s really ridiculous. As a financial institution they should maintain all records on their side. Strongly don’t recommend to work with this company!
Sochin,
Budapest, Hungary,
Feb 7, 2018,

My favorit

Synergy is one of the best broker I met. It provides a very good user friendly portal to manage deposit, withdrawal, transfer between accounts etc. The trading conditions are very competitive and their server is working rock solid. I trade already for several years here and I really like it.

Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Mar 21, 2018:
Hi Sochin,

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts and review. We have always appreciated working with Hungarian clients! No nonsense and loyal traders.

Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Kind regards,
Synergy Team
Sangjan,
BKK, Thailand,
Jan 18, 2018,

New team very good services
Fast deposit and withdrawal
Well trading servers
Executions very good

Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Jan 30, 2018:
Hi Sangjan,

Thank you for leaving this lovely review. We are always happy to see our Thai clients actively trading and enjoying our services.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future.

Kind regards,