ACYSecurities.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 27, 2020
Formerly SynergyFx.com
Formerly at SynergyFx.com.  Other websites of this broker include acy.com, acyasia.com.

About ACYSecurities.com

ACY Securities is an online forex broker. ACYSecurities offers the Metatrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 currency trading top platforms. ACYSecurities.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, cfds (stock shares and others), commodities, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ACYSecurities.com

Regulators: ASIC #AFSL: 403863, VFSC #012868
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(40+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Doku, Local Bank Transfers, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, Doku, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of ACYSecurities.com on our forum

Joseph Akpan,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Sep 16, 2016,

Delayed withdrawal

I deposited 3400$ with synergyfx, and i had someone who wanted to trade for me,but i later changed my mind because i needed to use that money for somwone,only to be told by synergyfx thaf i cannot withdraw my money,that i must open a trade. Please assist me resolve this issue because this is getting out of hand

Hi Joseph,

It is extremely unfortunate you decided to take this matter to a forum for an issue that was already explained to you at great length and was no longer within our control.

As we are licensed and regulated by ASIC, when dealing with funding and withdrawal issues, we must abide by the guidelines and recommendations of the banks and regulator. We also have policies in place to protect ourselves against fraudulent activity and for certain suspicious behaviour.

In this instance you deposited funds from one bank in Nigeria, never traded on your account, then tried to withdraw to a different bank which was based in Malta. This is against our returns policy which states it must be returned to the funding account, due to a number of attempts of fraud against our company.
This payment was also flagged by our AA credit rated provider the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Once they have flagged a payment, it then becomes a much more complex issue than just returning your funds. We explained all of this to you and you proceeded to share confidential emails with dozens of people, still not realising that everything we were doing was completely legal.

This process was eventually resolved when the bank released your funds to your account and we consider this issue resolved as of months ago.

We had hoped you would edit your review, but it seems not. We wish you all the best with your future trading wherever you so choose.

Synergy Financial Markets,
, Australia,
Feb 24, 2016,

OUR REFERENCE: Suspected fraudulent activity at www.sfx4you.com

It has recently been brought to our attention that the website www.sfx4you.com has been using the intellectual property of Synergy FX, in attempt to defraud clients.

We have become aware that the website in question is taking deposits from clients and then referring them to us to discuss their deposit.

This suspected fraudulent activity has been reported ASIC.

At no point in time will we ever request for your information to pass through any gateway other than our own, with our specific domain names (listed below), and through confirmation via email, or direct telephone of account opening and funding instructions. Our compliance and support functions are world class, and ensure that you speak to a knowledgeable member of staff through the process.

Synergy FX is an award winning, and fully licensed, regulated broker in Australia under the AFSL number 403863. We are regulated under ASIC and meet the strictest requirements of any market.
This is why we do not provide 3rd parties with authority to use our intellectual property without thorough due diligence, and having any websites still point directly to ourselves, and not any foreign payment gateway.

As a potential or existing client of Synergy FX, we are informing you NOT to have any dealings with the website we have identified, as they have not been provided with any authority from us.

The website has been removed from the Internet as this matter was immediately reported to the host provider last week. Should you encounter any sites claiming to be Synergy FX or Synergy Funds Management, please contact our team directly on support@synergyfx.com.au If you believe you may have been affected from this suspected scam, please carry out these checks:

1 - Check the account number you were issued. All synergy fx account numbers are 6 or 10 digits long. You can confirm your account number and funding instructions through our welcome email, or by contactingaccounts@synergyfx.com.au

2 - check the email address you were contacted to by synergy fx. The email address should end with:

@synergyfx.com.au

@synergyfinancialmarkets.com.au

@synergyfxfundsmanagement.com.au

If you believe you are a victim of this suspected crime we strongly advise you to contact the police

Here at Synergy FX we are currently helping the authorities with their investigations and will continue to do so to ensure our brand and reputation is maintained. We have always acted with utmost integrity and take these kind of actions with the utmost seriousness.

We have been actively working to provide our clients with the most aggressive pricing in the market, launching a new Pure ECN account which is still STP and has spreads from 0.0, as well as offering our award winning funds management products, and superior EAs.

Should you wish to talk to us about anything in this post, or any other suspected fraudulent activity with regards to sites claiming to be Synergy FX, please email support@synergyfx.com.au.

Yours Faithfully

Synergy Financial Markets PTY Limited

Review Moderation Team Note: We hope SynergyFx now realizes the value of having a review page. If the FPA had bowed to SynergyFx's threats and pulled this page, then SynergyFx's rep would not have had such a prominent place to post this.

alvin050,
, Singapore,
Feb 7, 2016,

I have been trading at SynergyFX since Feb 2015. Customer service is prompt and efficient. Most importantly, withdrawals are fuss-free and quick. I am using STP account but am going to switch to Pure ECN account with even lower spreads. They have a new My Synergy Rewards Program where you earn cash or rebates on spread.

Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Mar 6, 2017:
Thank you for your kind words Alvin, we hope your trading is still going as well as ever!

Pradesh,
, India,
Jan 16, 2016,

Very untrustworthy broker. Contacted them to ask why are they behind the fraudster Doug Price and his EAs, no response. Then I found this article http://www.jltrader.com/2015/10/02/asic-regulated-forex-broker-synergyfx-appears-to-be-a-scam/

Now I see they've been acting very strangely towards FPA as well.

john,
ireland, Ireland,
Jan 4, 2016,

Last may I had managed account with this broker was happy with how it was going making some profit not a lot but it seem safe trading than things change July onwards as trading change as theses guy put a EA on account very small profit than big losses .
Now you are thinking I'm just sore cause I lost money with this broker no its because when I ring them up and ask why it look like they put EA on my account and not a good one by the way they said no they did not its not way they manage accounts and if I was not happy they could move my money to new manage account.
This is where IT GETS VERY INTRESTING later that day about 10 clock I get ring from same person I was talking to that day this was one of the guys who were managing my account he said that he could not talk on phone honestly to me early as phone
calls are recorded he said I was correct about EA and that accounts that were been managed my broker were just about making money for the broker it was not always the way with them but this is way they have gone he was telling me this off record .
He also told me they would be getting someone to ring me to keep my money with them and put in new account he told me I would lose more money as this was another badly run account and I would be told any amount of lies.
Lucky I got my money from them down couple grand and was very happy to get out.
SO be warn THESE ARE BAD PEOPLE BAD BROKER WILL TELL YOU LIES TO GET YOUR MONEY STAY AWAY.

Reply by Christian Dove submitted Jan 7, 2016:
I don?t normally respond to such blog posts as I find anonymous forums an uneven and unfair playing field. However, I do not appreciate being labelled as a bad broker and a liar. It is of course easy to stand behind anonymity and make such accusations. The Synergy funds management products are actually the result of years of hard work and development of my trading team, of which I am extremely proud. I am constantly frustrated with unregulated and unlicenced money managers that operate even using the execution services of honest brokers such as Synergy, and I wanted something better for our market. Our products do not trade using EAs. It is true that our risk management parameters are automatically controlled and it is also true that Synergy trades on a master account level and that software is used to allocate proportionatly down to the underlying investment accounts ? but this is very different from what has been suggested by the poster. The performance of our managed account for the last half of 2015 was lackluster which is a reflection of market conditions and comparable with other professional managed account operators. Any good trading strategy adapts to market conditions and we are no exception. On a year on year basis our performance has been exceptional. I am deeply disturbed with your comments about my staff. I am very proud of everybody in the Synergy team and am committed to a full scale internal investigation post your allegations. I would like to note that no formal complaint or dispute has been received by Synergy at all. Obviously any customer dissatisfaction is an extremely important issue for my business and I regret any bad experience that you may have had therefore I would like to offer you the opportunity to contact me directly to resolve this matter for you. Please call our office and ask to speak to me. Synergy is a full advisory, regulated, audited and licenced financial services firm. Existing and potential clients should know that myself and my staff are dedicated to providing a customer service of the upmost professional standards. Christian Dove ? Managing Director Synergy Financial Markets Pty Ltd
Tom Chang,
Dec 30, 2015,

Is Synergy closing down? They do not reply to email. There is no one manning the phone and the live chat is forever offline.

What is going on?

Hi Tom,

We know this was quite some time ago and we apologise for the inability to reach one of our staff. We have made sure that these issues will not be repeated and ask for you to use support@synergyfx.com.au for any correspondence in the future.

We would love to discuss with you once again your options for trading with our extremely competitive pricing and valuable funds management products which can assist with a diverse portfolio if you wish to give us another chance.

sherif,
cairo, Egypt,
Sep 29, 2015,

I would say this is definitely one of the worst brokwrs i have seen in my life !!!!!!
They didnt scam me ... yet i have been recieving emails about their fund managment service for over a year. .. i was quiet interested , so i tried sending them emails several times .. tried checking their website and looking for live support several .. yet nobody answers ...
I left the live support a message about 3 times ( after 30 min waiting for answer ) still nobody answered ... furthermore .. I filled in an inquiry form on their website with my details for 3-4 times with no response or call back
I wonder if they are that careless to make a sale .... what will they do when i ask to withdraw money back ...??????
Total rubbish ....

Hi Sherif,

We are sorry you experienced these issues and want you to know that we have absolutely resolved any problems regarding emails not being directed to the right department. Our award winning funds management products are still performing in the markets and if you would still be interested, we would love to discuss your trading options for the future.

Please contact the support@synergyfx.com.au team for any information and if you are not currently a client, they can provide you everything you will need.

We hope to be able to change your review regarding our company and create a long lasting relationship between us.

Master,
, Australia,
Jun 14, 2015,

!!!!! Attention !!!!!!!

They now haunt websites (top sites in google search that show results about "Synergy FX reviews") and threat the webmasters to pursue legal actions if bad reviews about Synergy FX are not removed.

Needles to say the arguments they provide are ridiculous. All I know they will not clear, but rather kill their reputation this way. Good luck!

Traders beware, a broker who is aggressively trying to remove negative reviews about themselves and threaten other businesses around is a HUGE RED FLAG!

They will treat you as a client the same way if not worse...

Hi Master,

This process was initiated by an ex-member of staff due to an client posting slanderous and false information that was damaging to our company's reputation. The client's issue was resolved and after the dust had settled, they still refused to remove the blatantly incorrect information.

Some sites removed the entire review section about our company, others did not. Since this time, we have tried to repair any relationships that were damaged by the heavy handed methods of this ex staff member, as we value the freedom to post fair and valid reviews about our company.

We hope this helps to explain the issues we faced and hope that we can continue to provide sterling service to our current clients without encountering any more extreme cases like this.

If you would like to discuss this further, or trading with Synergy, please contact support@synergyfx.com.au

Krystof M,
Warsaw, Poland,
Mar 5, 2015,

Dear FPA members,

I’m not the kind of guy who likes to write negative reviews about brokers or companies at all, just Synergy is operating in such dodge way that I felt need to inform other traders like me.

Facts:
-I’m running 3 accounts. One with Synergy and two with other brokers. How can it be that ONLY the Synergy account is at a loss where the other two accounts from other brokers are in profit? The exact same trading strategy is used. SCAM!

-How can it be that their new marketing scam is the offer of “negative account protection” where their TOS clears them from the obligation to actually protect clients from negative balances? SCAM!

-How can it be justified that they sponsor a forex forum and that then the moderators ban people who write about their own NEGATIVE experiences with Synergy? SCAM!

-They are B-BOOK! Traders losses are their profits. Conflict of interest, big time! Synergy wants traders to loose. They keep the exposure in house and do NOT offset the risk to the real market. BUCKETSHOP! SCAM! No wonder that only my Synergy account is at a loss and the other two accounts with other brokers are in profit. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!

I’m sure that they will send their lawyers after me but frankly I do not care. People should be aware about what is going on here. BE WARNED!

I have informed the ASIC regulator about their operations. I'm sure they will take action and sooner or later stop this fraud.

Yvonne,
Assam, India,
Feb 6, 2015,

I would highly recommend Synergy FX for traders who are tired of having unresponsive account managers and a constant fear of loss in their investments. For the times I have worked with them, I have experienced high quality service and accountability. Would definitely deposit my money into their accounts again.