ACYSecurities.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 27, 2020
Formerly SynergyFx.com
Formerly at SynergyFx.com.  Other websites of this broker include acy.com, acyasia.com.

About ACYSecurities.com

ACY Securities is an online forex broker. ACYSecurities offers the Metatrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 currency trading top platforms. ACYSecurities.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, cfds (stock shares and others), commodities, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ACYSecurities.com

Regulators: ASIC #AFSL: 403863, VFSC #012868
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(40+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Doku, Local Bank Transfers, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, Doku, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of ACYSecurities.com on our forum

Osmond,
NW, Netherlands,
Nov 7, 2012,

I have to agree with "Not so sure, NSW, Australia". When I have 3 good positions and prices are just standing, not moving as other brokers. The depcrepancy is almost 15 pips. As soon as I close my positions, their prices move to the normal level. This is cheating. People have warned me about this broker but I did not listen now I have nothing to do with this broker but to leave.

George,
Sep 27, 2012,

I contacted SynergyFX in Sydney and asked to visit their premises and meet the staff. I was told that was against company policy, however they could handle my enquiries by phone or email.

I can't in all honesty rate them, but I'm puzzled by Derek's rating.... Between us it should bring the rating to 3.

Derek says in his review "I operate a MAM account with Synergy FX. I selected this company after considerable due diligence which included actually visiting their premises and talking to many of their staff."

T.J.L.,
Aug 6, 2012,

SynergyFX is my favorite Aussie broker where my partner and I refer all non-US clients. We work very closely with their back office and they provide clients with exceptional support and very fast reporting for everyone. I strongly recommend this broker.

Karthik,
Chennai, India,
Jun 5, 2012,

Stay as far away from these scammers as possible. All that they can think of is money, money and more money. They only have 3-4 people working in their company and they work in shifts to give an appearance that they have a lot of employees. We dont have an account with them but we did a software project for them but they have refused to pay us for the project. The reason that they give is that they are 'very busy'. Dragged the project, a 45 day project, for 8 months in the guise of being 'very busy' and finally refused to pay up.

No ethics whatsoever. All they think of is how they can cheat you off your money. We have proof of everything and will be raising it to the FPA court very soon. Stay away. We did their backoffice project and so we have seen how they work, what data they steal and how they cheat their traders so that they can make money. We have seen their data and how they manipulate their feeds to cheat traders off their money. Stay away. There are loads of better brokers out there.

Derek,
, Australia,
May 27, 2012,

While mt4 is a somewhat restrictive environment for the trader and the broker, there is no doubt in my mind that Synergy FX makes the most of it and is up there with the best mt4 brokers.
They make their money from transaction commissions and so have their clients' best interests at heart simply because that coincides with their own best interests, unlike bucket shop mt4 market makers.
I find their staff from the top down extremely helpful. Any problems have been resolved quickly and efficiently.
I have almost 20 years trading experience, and have used many brokers, and I can honestly say Synergy FX has been one of the most professional.
My experience has been that the majority of mt4 clients have little understanding of market mechanics and broker procedures, and for several reasons are inevitable losers. It's dirty at the bottom of the pig pen, and easy to throw mud.

Rio, Brazil,
Jan 26, 2012,

Do not believe anything they say are Synergyfx ECN access to the pool of liquidity, all lies.
When you make profits, they say it operated in on traded off-market pricing. Cancel your earnings and wax your account.
Scam scam scam. all documents.
Stay away from SYNERGYFX SCAM

wiosna,
, France,
Jan 2, 2012,

He has chosen to be an average MT4 broker. Spread 2, 3 pips on London open (on ecn account) plus $7 commission plus sleepage monster. Any utility.

Synergy FX,
, Australia,
Dec 13, 2011,

Dear Traders,

Synergy FX does not utilise any technology referred to in the previous comment.

Synergy FX provides a no dealing desk solution, which means that all trades you make are processed and executed automatically without any manual intervention. No technology is used to disrupt trading conditions.

Nicolas – we have worked hard with you to resolve your funding issue. By your own admission, you made the mistake and used the wrong bank details. Consequently your bank charged you for this error, Synergy FX did not. We have offered to pay these fees if you fund your account.

Regards
Synergy FX

Nicolas,
MELUN, France,
Dec 12, 2011,

I am very dispointed by this company. I do not judge the conditions of trade, but I have send to them 2 wire transfers at the "Societe Generale" bank where they ask me to do and this bank return my wire transfer with scandalous huge fees!
I can show you all operations on the statement of my bank.
The clients service refuse to reimburse these fees.
According to them I have forgotten to mention the Australian bank as recipient. Ok I made a mistake but they had badly explain to me how to do. But for a wire transfer of 1500 euros they take from me a fees of 64.13 euros ( ie 4.26% )!
on the second wire transfer of 5500 euros they take 49.03 euros as fees ( this time 0.9% )
I ask the assistance of FPA team to obtain the reimburse of my fees.

Not so sure,
NSW, Australia,
Nov 15, 2011,

While I was initially impressed with the service offered, I'm starting to have some concerns in regards to whether this broker is using some technology that works against the trader.
I regularly observe the following events:

"Server busy" while trying to execute an order

Price reaching my stop loss with 1 pip accuracy before continuing in my favour

Price not moving with expected strength until I exit, after which it almost immediately proceeds to the expected level

I can't prove any of this, but it's all a bit too much coincidence.
Further more I've not been able to be profitable since I started to use this broker about a month ago.

I felt that I needed to report this to balance the overly positive reviews.