ACYSecurities.com Review

Formerly SynergyFx.com

Updated: Oct 12, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ACY Securities is an online forex broker. ACYSecurities offers the Metatrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 currency trading top platforms. ACYSecurities.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds (stock shares and others), commodities, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ACYSecurities.com
Formerly at SynergyFx.com.  Other websites of this broker include acy.com, acyasia.com.

Established: 2013
Address: ACY Tower, L 18, 799 Pacific Hwy, Chatswood NSW , 2067, Australia
Contact: support@acy.com, +61 2 9188 2999
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL: 403863, VFSC #012868
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Doku, Local Bank Transfers, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Doku, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of ACYSecurities.com on our forum

Jayan Patel,
INDIA,
Jul 31, 2011,

thought I would add my comments after using Synergy Fx over the last 2 weeks, and I'm really glad to be using them. I had to make some slight adjustments to my robot for it to work on their gmt setting but after I had modified it has been working well. Excellent spreads on euro dollar as well so I am happy

pipster32,
England,
Aug 11, 2011,

Very helpful support team when I couldn’t get the demo up and running properly which was a bonus. Decent spreads and good execution on my ea. Was on the fence dealing with a broker outside of the UK as I’d used Alpari before but good broker in my opinion and good service so far. Would like to see paypal as an option

Peter,
Australia,
Oct 11, 2011,

Pretty much done the round with brokers in Australia and overseas and after several accounts with different experiences, I'm happy to recommend Synergy.

Adam,
Nov 10, 2011,

Excellent results with MDP since moving it over to Synergy. Execution, open and mods times have been great on the ecn account.

Not so sure,
NSW, Australia,
Nov 15, 2011,

While I was initially impressed with the service offered, I'm starting to have some concerns in regards to whether this broker is using some technology that works against the trader.
I regularly observe the following events:

"Server busy" while trying to execute an order

Price reaching my stop loss with 1 pip accuracy before continuing in my favour

Price not moving with expected strength until I exit, after which it almost immediately proceeds to the expected level

I can't prove any of this, but it's all a bit too much coincidence.
Further more I've not been able to be profitable since I started to use this broker about a month ago.

I felt that I needed to report this to balance the overly positive reviews.

Nicolas,
MELUN, France,
Dec 12, 2011,

I am very dispointed by this company. I do not judge the conditions of trade, but I have send to them 2 wire transfers at the "Societe Generale" bank where they ask me to do and this bank return my wire transfer with scandalous huge fees!
I can show you all operations on the statement of my bank.
The clients service refuse to reimburse these fees.
According to them I have forgotten to mention the Australian bank as recipient. Ok I made a mistake but they had badly explain to me how to do. But for a wire transfer of 1500 euros they take from me a fees of 64.13 euros ( ie 4.26% )!
on the second wire transfer of 5500 euros they take 49.03 euros as fees ( this time 0.9% )
I ask the assistance of FPA team to obtain the reimburse of my fees.

Synergy FX,
Dec 13, 2011,

Dear Traders,

Synergy FX does not utilise any technology referred to in the previous comment.

Synergy FX provides a no dealing desk solution, which means that all trades you make are processed and executed automatically without any manual intervention. No technology is used to disrupt trading conditions.

Nicolas – we have worked hard with you to resolve your funding issue. By your own admission, you made the mistake and used the wrong bank details. Consequently your bank charged you for this error, Synergy FX did not. We have offered to pay these fees if you fund your account.

Regards
Synergy FX

wiosna,
, France,
Jan 2, 2012,

He has chosen to be an average MT4 broker. Spread 2, 3 pips on London open (on ecn account) plus $7 commission plus sleepage monster. Any utility.

Rio, Brazil,
Jan 26, 2012,

Do not believe anything they say are Synergyfx ECN access to the pool of liquidity, all lies.
When you make profits, they say it operated in on traded off-market pricing. Cancel your earnings and wax your account.
Scam scam scam. all documents.
Stay away from SYNERGYFX SCAM

Derek,
May 27, 2012,

I operate a MAM account with Synergy FX. I selected this company after considerable due diligence which included actually visiting their premises and talking to many of their staff.
While mt4 is a somewhat restrictive environment for the trader and the broker, there is no doubt in my mind that Synergy FX makes the most of it and is up there with the best mt4 brokers.
They make their money from transaction commissions and so have their clients' best interests at heart simply because that coincides with their own best interests, unlike bucket shop mt4 market makers.
I find their staff from the top down extremely helpful. Any problems have been resolved quickly and efficiently.
I have almost 20 years trading experience, and have used many brokers, and I can honestly say Synergy FX has been one of the most professional.
My experience has been that the majority of mt4 clients have little understanding of market mechanics and broker procedures, and for several reasons are inevitable losers. It's dirty at the bottom of the pig pen, and easy to throw mud.