ACYSecurities.com Review

Formerly SynergyFx.com

Updated: Oct 12, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ACY Securities is an online forex broker. ACYSecurities offers the Metatrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 currency trading top platforms. ACYSecurities.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds (stock shares and others), commodities, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ACYSecurities.com
Formerly at SynergyFx.com.  Other websites of this broker include acy.com, acyasia.com.

Established: 2013
Address: ACY Tower, L 18, 799 Pacific Hwy, Chatswood NSW , 2067, Australia
Contact: support@acy.com, +61 2 9188 2999
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL: 403863, VFSC #012868
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Doku, Local Bank Transfers, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Doku, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of ACYSecurities.com on our forum

Not so sure,
NSW, Australia,
Nov 15, 2011,

While I was initially impressed with the service offered, I'm starting to have some concerns in regards to whether this broker is using some technology that works against the trader.
I regularly observe the following events:

"Server busy" while trying to execute an order

Price reaching my stop loss with 1 pip accuracy before continuing in my favour

Price not moving with expected strength until I exit, after which it almost immediately proceeds to the expected level

I can't prove any of this, but it's all a bit too much coincidence.
Further more I've not been able to be profitable since I started to use this broker about a month ago.

I felt that I needed to report this to balance the overly positive reviews.

Synergy FX,
Dec 13, 2011,

Dear Traders,

Synergy FX does not utilise any technology referred to in the previous comment.

Synergy FX provides a no dealing desk solution, which means that all trades you make are processed and executed automatically without any manual intervention. No technology is used to disrupt trading conditions.

Nicolas – we have worked hard with you to resolve your funding issue. By your own admission, you made the mistake and used the wrong bank details. Consequently your bank charged you for this error, Synergy FX did not. We have offered to pay these fees if you fund your account.

Regards
Synergy FX

Ronnie,
QLD, Australia,
Mar 16, 2017,

Inquiry...

I really wish this brokerage had better support. They have some very interesting managed account programs and are the only FX managed programs in Australia.
But their phone lines only connect to one mate and he is not very in the know about their funds product offerings...

Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Jun 8, 2017:
Hi Ronnie,

We do not seem to have any information about your inquiry on record.

Please email us at support@synergyfx.com.au and we will send across all relevant information for your consideration.

Many thanks,
Synergy Support.
Synergy Financial Markets,
Feb 24, 2016,

OUR REFERENCE: Suspected fraudulent activity at www.sfx4you.com

It has recently been brought to our attention that the website www.sfx4you.com has been using the intellectual property of Synergy FX, in attempt to defraud clients.

We have become aware that the website in question is taking deposits from clients and then referring them to us to discuss their deposit.

This suspected fraudulent activity has been reported ASIC.

At no point in time will we ever request for your information to pass through any gateway other than our own, with our specific domain names (listed below), and through confirmation via email, or direct telephone of account opening and funding instructions. Our compliance and support functions are world class, and ensure that you speak to a knowledgeable member of staff through the process.

Synergy FX is an award winning, and fully licensed, regulated broker in Australia under the AFSL number 403863. We are regulated under ASIC and meet the strictest requirements of any market.
This is why we do not provide 3rd parties with authority to use our intellectual property without thorough due diligence, and having any websites still point directly to ourselves, and not any foreign payment gateway.

As a potential or existing client of Synergy FX, we are informing you NOT to have any dealings with the website we have identified, as they have not been provided with any authority from us.

The website has been removed from the Internet as this matter was immediately reported to the host provider last week. Should you encounter any sites claiming to be Synergy FX or Synergy Funds Management, please contact our team directly on support@synergyfx.com.au If you believe you may have been affected from this suspected scam, please carry out these checks:

1 - Check the account number you were issued. All synergy fx account numbers are 6 or 10 digits long. You can confirm your account number and funding instructions through our welcome email, or by contactingaccounts@synergyfx.com.au

2 - check the email address you were contacted to by synergy fx. The email address should end with:

@synergyfx.com.au

@synergyfinancialmarkets.com.au

@synergyfxfundsmanagement.com.au

If you believe you are a victim of this suspected crime we strongly advise you to contact the police

Here at Synergy FX we are currently helping the authorities with their investigations and will continue to do so to ensure our brand and reputation is maintained. We have always acted with utmost integrity and take these kind of actions with the utmost seriousness.

We have been actively working to provide our clients with the most aggressive pricing in the market, launching a new Pure ECN account which is still STP and has spreads from 0.0, as well as offering our award winning funds management products, and superior EAs.

Should you wish to talk to us about anything in this post, or any other suspected fraudulent activity with regards to sites claiming to be Synergy FX, please email support@synergyfx.com.au.

Yours Faithfully

Synergy Financial Markets PTY Limited

Review Moderation Team Note: We hope SynergyFx now realizes the value of having a review page. If the FPA had bowed to SynergyFx's threats and pulled this page, then SynergyFx's rep would not have had such a prominent place to post this.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Really inside the offices of ACY in Australia),
Aug 6, 2020,

Great Broker

i am trading with ACY for the last 3 years,a lot of things has been changed even the updates on their websites which made it easier to withdraw.
the only thing that is helping them out is their account managers which i can reach them 24/5 on my whatsapp anytime anywhere. they are using the MT4 and the MT5 platform which is easy for beginners and professional traders.

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in Australia used by representatives of ACY and Synergy.

Sydney, Australia (inside the offices of ACY),
Aug 20, 2020,

Reliable brokerage firm (I say this because they pay my salary)

Working with ACY currently, been almost 12 months. ACY acquired Synergy in 2019, lots of these reviews here are directed to Synergy. The whole operations and management have changed since its been acquired.

5 Star Rating removed.

We think you must mean "Working for ACY" instead of "Working with ACY".  Your IP overlaps with 2 other accounts that left reviews for ACY as well as ACY and Synergy representatives to the FPA.  Your email address is at ACY.com.  We had hoped that the change of management would improve things, but are deeply disappointed to see fake reviews from ACY employees.

Sydney, Australia (inside the offices of ACY),
Mar 19, 2020,

Great broker. Very professional services unlike many other brokers (BTW - I work for ACY)

I've been working and trading with ACY for 5 months now, the spreads are definitely competitive. The user experience is easy, there is a 24 hr support, available in like 6 languages. I definitely recommend

5 Star rating removed.

Tom Chang,
Dec 30, 2015,

Is Synergy closing down? They do not reply to email. There is no one manning the phone and the live chat is forever offline.

What is going on?

Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Mar 6, 2017:
Hi Tom,

We know this was quite some time ago and we apologise for the inability to reach one of our staff. We have made sure that these issues will not be repeated and ask for you to use support@synergyfx.com.au for any correspondence in the future.

We would love to discuss with you once again your options for trading with our extremely competitive pricing and valuable funds management products which can assist with a diverse portfolio if you wish to give us another chance.

Kind regards,
Synergy Team
Krystof M,
Warsaw, Poland,
Mar 5, 2015,

Dear FPA members,

I’m not the kind of guy who likes to write negative reviews about brokers or companies at all, just Synergy is operating in such dodge way that I felt need to inform other traders like me.

Facts:
-I’m running 3 accounts. One with Synergy and two with other brokers. How can it be that ONLY the Synergy account is at a loss where the other two accounts from other brokers are in profit? The exact same trading strategy is used. SCAM!

-How can it be that their new marketing scam is the offer of “negative account protection” where their TOS clears them from the obligation to actually protect clients from negative balances? SCAM!

-How can it be justified that they sponsor a forex forum and that then the moderators ban people who write about their own NEGATIVE experiences with Synergy? SCAM!

-They are B-BOOK! Traders losses are their profits. Conflict of interest, big time! Synergy wants traders to loose. They keep the exposure in house and do NOT offset the risk to the real market. BUCKETSHOP! SCAM! No wonder that only my Synergy account is at a loss and the other two accounts with other brokers are in profit. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!

I’m sure that they will send their lawyers after me but frankly I do not care. People should be aware about what is going on here. BE WARNED!

I have informed the ASIC regulator about their operations. I'm sure they will take action and sooner or later stop this fraud.

Master,
Jun 14, 2015,

!!!!! Attention !!!!!!!

They now haunt websites (top sites in google search that show results about "Synergy FX reviews") and threat the webmasters to pursue legal actions if bad reviews about Synergy FX are not removed.

Needles to say the arguments they provide are ridiculous. All I know they will not clear, but rather kill their reputation this way. Good luck!

Traders beware, a broker who is aggressively trying to remove negative reviews about themselves and threaten other businesses around is a HUGE RED FLAG!

They will treat you as a client the same way if not worse...

Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Mar 6, 2017:
Hi Master,

This process was initiated by an ex-member of staff due to an client posting slanderous and false information that was damaging to our company's reputation. The client's issue was resolved and after the dust had settled, they still refused to remove the blatantly incorrect information.

Some sites removed the entire review section about our company, others did not. Since this time, we have tried to repair any relationships that were damaged by the heavy handed methods of this ex staff member, as we value the freedom to post fair and valid reviews about our company.

We hope this helps to explain the issues we faced and hope that we can continue to provide sterling service to our current clients without encountering any more extreme cases like this.

If you would like to discuss this further, or trading with Synergy, please contact support@synergyfx.com.au

Kind regards,