SynergyFx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 22, 2018

Synergy FX is an online forex broker. SynergyFX.com offers the Metatrader 4 and MT Mobile currency trading top platforms.

SynergyFx.com

Join live discussion of SynergyFx.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2012-0142012-01-26Falmi Dorlo vs www.synergyfx.com.auguilty

Budapest, Hungary,
Feb 7, 2018,

My favorit

Synergy is one of the best broker I met. It provides a very good user friendly portal to manage deposit, withdrawal, transfer between accounts etc. The trading conditions are very competitive and their server is working rock solid. I trade already for several years here and I really like it.
Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Mar 21, 2018:
Hi Sochin,

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts and review. We have always appreciated working with Hungarian clients! No nonsense and loyal traders.

Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

BKK, Thailand,
Jan 18, 2018,

New team very good services
Fast deposit and withdrawal
Well trading servers
Executions very good
Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Jan 30, 2018:
Hi Sangjan,

Thank you for leaving this lovely review. We are always happy to see our Thai clients actively trading and enjoying our services.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future.

Hungary,
Jan 12, 2018,

Excellent trading conditions

I trade forex since 2010. I started trading at Synergy in early 2015. During this 3 years I had good experience with them. As I mainly use breakout and scalping strategies, for me the fast and reliable execution is top priority. I tried more than 20 brokers in order to get the best execution, but I must say the No. 1 was Synergy. They have good average spread, and what is more important, especially in case of scalping, they provide rather low slippage, which shows that they have good and stable liquidity providers. Their support is responsive and correct. As I am in Europe, the only problem is the time difference to Australia, therefore sometimes the communication seems to be a bit slow. But in case of withdrawal of money it is even advantageous. If I make withdrawal in the evening, the money is on my account already in the morning.
If somebody will trade seriously and longtime, my opinion is that Synergy is a perfect broker and a good choice.
Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Jan 30, 2018:
Hello informer,

Thank you for your kind words and continual business. You have been an exemplary client, and we are always happy to see you making great money on our platform.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need help with.

QLD, Australia,
Mar 16, 2017,

Inquiry...

I really wish this brokerage had better support. They have some very interesting managed account programs and are the only FX managed programs in Australia.
But their phone lines only connect to one mate and he is not very in the know about their funds product offerings...
Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Jun 8, 2017:
Hi Ronnie,

We do not seem to have any information about your inquiry on record.

Please email us at support@synergyfx.com.au and we will send across all relevant information for your consideration.

Many thanks,
Synergy Support.
NSW, Australia,
Feb 28, 2017,

Disappointed.

Each time I call this brokerage, I speak to a man named Daniel. He is not pleasant to speak with or helpful at all. Synergy has some interesting Managed Trading products but their support is simply not up to par with the other companies in the industry I work with. Sad.
Hi Liam,

We are sorry to hear you feel you had an unpleasant experience when calling our company. We strive to create a welcoming environment that is facilitated by our knowledgeable staff. Daniel is a valued member of the team and it is rare to have a comment like this about his client relations.
We have searched through our database and cannot find any client by your name, nor any notes in our CRM of a call taking place with a Liam Brown. We would love to resolve this matter by arranging a time to speak, or if more suitable we are happy to discuss via email on support@synergyfx.com.au

We appreciate that you find our fully licensed Managed Trading products interesting and it would be great to discuss these further with you.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your rating and prove to you why Synergy FX is an industry leading broker.
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Sep 16, 2016,

Delayed withdrawal

I deposited 3400$ with synergyfx, and i had someone who wanted to trade for me,but i later changed my mind because i needed to use that money for somwone,only to be told by synergyfx thaf i cannot withdraw my money,that i must open a trade. Please assist me resolve this issue because this is getting out of hand
Hi Joseph,

It is extremely unfortunate you decided to take this matter to a forum for an issue that was already explained to you at great length and was no longer within our control.

As we are licensed and regulated by ASIC, when dealing with funding and withdrawal issues, we must abide by the guidelines and recommendations of the banks and regulator. We also have policies in place to protect ourselves against fraudulent activity and for certain suspicious behaviour.

In this instance you deposited funds from one bank in Nigeria, never traded on your account, then tried to withdraw to a different bank which was based in Malta. This is against our returns policy which states it must be returned to the funding account, due to a number of attempts of fraud against our company.
This payment was also flagged by our AA credit rated provider the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Once they have flagged a payment, it then becomes a much more complex issue than just returning your funds. We explained all of this to you and you proceeded to share confidential emails with dozens of people, still not realising that everything we were doing was completely legal.

This process was eventually resolved when the bank released your funds to your account and we consider this issue resolved as of months ago.

We had hoped you would edit your review, but it seems not. We wish you all the best with your future trading wherever you so choose.

, Australia,
Feb 24, 2016,

OUR REFERENCE: Suspected fraudulent activity at www.sfx4you.com

It has recently been brought to our attention that the website www.sfx4you.com has been using the intellectual property of Synergy FX, in attempt to defraud clients.

We have become aware that the website in question is taking deposits from clients and then referring them to us to discuss their deposit.

This suspected fraudulent activity has been reported ASIC.

At no point in time will we ever request for your information to pass through any gateway other than our own, with our specific domain names (listed below), and through confirmation via email, or direct telephone of account opening and funding instructions. Our compliance and support functions are world class, and ensure that you speak to a knowledgeable member of staff through the process.

Synergy FX is an award winning, and fully licensed, regulated broker in Australia under the AFSL number 403863. We are regulated under ASIC and meet the strictest requirements of any market.
This is why we do not provide 3rd parties with authority to use our intellectual property without thorough due diligence, and having any websites still point directly to ourselves, and not any foreign payment gateway.

As a potential or existing client of Synergy FX, we are informing you NOT to have any dealings with the website we have identified, as they have not been provided with any authority from us.

The website has been removed from the Internet as this matter was immediately reported to the host provider last week. Should you encounter any sites claiming to be Synergy FX or Synergy Funds Management, please contact our team directly on support@synergyfx.com.au If you believe you may have been affected from this suspected scam, please carry out these checks:

1 - Check the account number you were issued. All synergy fx account numbers are 6 or 10 digits long. You can confirm your account number and funding instructions through our welcome email, or by contactingaccounts@synergyfx.com.au

2 - check the email address you were contacted to by synergy fx. The email address should end with:

@synergyfx.com.au

@synergyfinancialmarkets.com.au

@synergyfxfundsmanagement.com.au

If you believe you are a victim of this suspected crime we strongly advise you to contact the police

Here at Synergy FX we are currently helping the authorities with their investigations and will continue to do so to ensure our brand and reputation is maintained. We have always acted with utmost integrity and take these kind of actions with the utmost seriousness.

We have been actively working to provide our clients with the most aggressive pricing in the market, launching a new Pure ECN account which is still STP and has spreads from 0.0, as well as offering our award winning funds management products, and superior EAs.

Should you wish to talk to us about anything in this post, or any other suspected fraudulent activity with regards to sites claiming to be Synergy FX, please email support@synergyfx.com.au.

Yours Faithfully

Synergy Financial Markets PTY Limited

Review Moderation Team Note: We hope SynergyFx now realizes the value of having a review page. If the FPA had bowed to SynergyFx's threats and pulled this page, then SynergyFx's rep would not have had such a prominent place to post this.

, Singapore,
Feb 7, 2016,

I have been trading at SynergyFX since Feb 2015. Customer service is prompt and efficient. Most importantly, withdrawals are fuss-free and quick. I am using STP account but am going to switch to Pure ECN account with even lower spreads. They have a new My Synergy Rewards Program where you earn cash or rebates on spread.
Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Mar 6, 2017:
Thank you for your kind words Alvin, we hope your trading is still going as well as ever!

, India,
Jan 16, 2016,

Very untrustworthy broker. Contacted them to ask why are they behind the fraudster Doug Price and his EAs, no response. Then I found this article http://www.jltrader.com/2015/10/02/asic-regulated-forex-broker-synergyfx-appears-to-be-a-scam/

Now I see they've been acting very strangely towards FPA as well.
ireland, Ireland,
Jan 4, 2016,

Last may I had managed account with this broker was happy with how it was going making some profit not a lot but it seem safe trading than things change July onwards as trading change as theses guy put a EA on account very small profit than big losses .
Now you are thinking I'm just sore cause I lost money with this broker no its because when I ring them up and ask why it look like they put EA on my account and not a good one by the way they said no they did not its not way they manage accounts and if I was not happy they could move my money to new manage account.
This is where IT GETS VERY INTRESTING later that day about 10 clock I get ring from same person I was talking to that day this was one of the guys who were managing my account he said that he could not talk on phone honestly to me early as phone
calls are recorded he said I was correct about EA and that accounts that were been managed my broker were just about making money for the broker it was not always the way with them but this is way they have gone he was telling me this off record .
He also told me they would be getting someone to ring me to keep my money with them and put in new account he told me I would lose more money as this was another badly run account and I would be told any amount of lies.
Lucky I got my money from them down couple grand and was very happy to get out.
SO be warn THESE ARE BAD PEOPLE BAD BROKER WILL TELL YOU LIES TO GET YOUR MONEY STAY AWAY.
Reply by Christian Dove submitted Jan 7, 2016:
I don?t normally respond to such blog posts as I find anonymous forums an uneven and unfair playing field. However, I do not appreciate being labelled as a bad broker and a liar. It is of course easy to stand behind anonymity and make such accusations. The Synergy funds management products are actually the result of years of hard work and development of my trading team, of which I am extremely proud. I am constantly frustrated with unregulated and unlicenced money managers that operate even using the execution services of honest brokers such as Synergy, and I wanted something better for our market. Our products do not trade using EAs. It is true that our risk management parameters are automatically controlled and it is also true that Synergy trades on a master account level and that software is used to allocate proportionatly down to the underlying investment accounts ? but this is very different from what has been suggested by the poster. The performance of our managed account for the last half of 2015 was lackluster which is a reflection of market conditions and comparable with other professional managed account operators. Any good trading strategy adapts to market conditions and we are no exception. On a year on year basis our performance has been exceptional. I am deeply disturbed with your comments about my staff. I am very proud of everybody in the Synergy team and am committed to a full scale internal investigation post your allegations. I would like to note that no formal complaint or dispute has been received by Synergy at all. Obviously any customer dissatisfaction is an extremely important issue for my business and I regret any bad experience that you may have had therefore I would like to offer you the opportunity to contact me directly to resolve this matter for you. Please call our office and ask to speak to me. Synergy is a full advisory, regulated, audited and licenced financial services firm. Existing and potential clients should know that myself and my staff are dedicated to providing a customer service of the upmost professional standards. Christian Dove ? Managing Director Synergy Financial Markets Pty Ltd