Axiory.com Review

PT International Limited

Axiory Global Ltd

Updated: May 3, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Axiory is a forex broker. Axiory offers the MetaTrader 4 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. Axiory.com offers over 60 forex pairs, gold, silver, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Axiory.com

Established: 2012
Address: No.1 Corner of Hutson Street and Marine Parade Belize City, Belize, Belize
Contact: support@axiory.com, +442031502506
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/000122/15.
Trading platforms: MT4, cTrader
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay, VLoad

Join live discussion of Axiory.com on our forum

Axiory.com profile provided by Axiory Team, Oct 7, 2020

The Axiory brand was launched in 2011 and has become an industry leader serving traders across the globe since 2012. The broker has created a savvy, friendly, and intuitive space for accessing the forex and CFDs market, where clients’ needs always come first. Axiory traders are privileged to excellent trading conditions, unique risk management tools, tier-1 liquidity, and the constant support of an international, highly professional, and extremely friendly team, under an IFSC licensed broker.

Morocco, Morocco,
Mar 25, 2021,

A big scam stay a way

Run, run from this damned company. They are fraudulent, and it should be classified by a fraudulent company, it is a blatant fraud, the process is simple and they deposit and close your account. You talk to support, the chat shuts in your face. And he tells you that he does not know anything. And that a mail has been sent to you, you ask him about the mail, he does not answer. Because the mail was not sent permanently. They cannot send it because they have no reason to close your account. They cannot invent a reason to close your account, which can be used in a complaint against them as evidence. Please stay away from this fraudulent company. It's a scam gang. . We will work to close it.

Kenias,
South Africa, South Africa,
Mar 2, 2021,

AXIORY

So my experience with AXIORY so far so good has been great and I signed up for the NO DEPOSIT BONUS of $25 and made the required $100 and it was paid to me on request after one day. Not sure about the future but so far they're legit. And to conclude I think they offer the best spread I've yet to experience so far.

dan,
singapore, Singapore,
Nov 25, 2019,

Annoying Customer Service

i opened a account with Axiory, a offshore brokerage as a back up pending ASIC's leverage restrictions. However, to my horror. Their product specialist has been continuously bombarding me with emails and phone calls as to when will I fund my account. It has come to the point whereby the email are of that of a loan shark demanding deposits. After ignoring the continuous emails and calls for a while., I decided to remove Axiory off my shortlist of brokerages due to this hounding. In my opinion, the only reason why a broker is continuously demanding deposits is because they are up to no good (ie: b book / possible manipulation to earn your deposits)

Andy,
South Africa,
Feb 6, 2018,

If the live account performs as well as their Demo, it must highly rate them in my opinion.

I have been testing ea's with this broker for quite a while now. Compared to other brokers they have always performed very, very well with this Broker. However, there have been some bad comments in the past, so I am undecided about going live with them. I am watching FPA for further comments.

Tan,
Singapore,
Sep 7, 2017,

Stophunt broker

Stophunt Broker. Enough Say.
Don't seem to have anymore reliable FX broker in the market anymore.

New Zealand,
Mar 10, 2017,

Wrong commission fees published on their website !!

I recently opened a LIVE ECN type account with AXIORY. On their own website - they published their fees at $3/lot. On checking live trades I noticed their commission was being calculated at $10/lot. When I queried this with them their replie was
"After doing our investigation we can see the problem with the commission. We highly apologize but it seems that we have a wrong piece of information on the website. We will correct it as soon as possible, the commission is 10 USD/lot, so the calculation on your trading account is right, it is 1 USD for 0.1 lot position."
That is a BIG mistake to make AXIORY - be wary traders

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Mar 31, 2017:
Dear tyakemi,

thank you for leaving your review here. Unfortunately, we have to confirm that there was the typo in the commission rate at our website.

However, we would like to ensure you and other traders that your satisfaction is one of our main priorities. Based on this, we have decided to fully refund the commission in case of all orders that were placed in a conviction that the commission rate is 3 USD / lot.

We work hard to provide services of the utmost quality and bring 100% fair trading practices, the best interbank execution practices, and the right environment to meet the needs of professional traders. So we believe that you will appreciate our decision, and we do highly apologize for any inconvenience.

Should anything be unclear do not hesitate to contact us anytime!

Team Axiory
Hutres12,
, Romania,
Apr 4, 2016,

I trade only one month with Axiory and already I can say that they have great trading conditions. Especially execution of trades is pretty fast and prompt.
They say about the execution a lot at their website and I thought that like everywhere - it's like a marketing ploy. However, now from my own experience

I have to confirm it!

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for leaving your positive review here. We at Axiory highly appreciate it and a positive review motivates us to improve even further in the future. You can look forward to the modern technological features that we regularly upgrade, new innovative services and extensive educational content based on our vast experience from financial markets, along with more innovations that we are planning to release. Team Axiory
Nunzio Lino,
Bacoli, Italy,
Mar 26, 2016,

Not SCAM, but the service is not good...
Server down 3 times a month, my order even sometimes get rejected by Axiory.
And I asked why to support and no response.

Spread is normal
Server is weak
Support is late
No bonus
But the service is really simple and easy to use for anyone, I guess.

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for stopping by and leaving your review here. We have experienced server slow-downs due to upgrading our technologies, and adding more liquidity providers to rapidly increase execution speed, server stability and bring significant advantages to traders. We are fully aware that this caused unpleasant issues to our clients, but we believe that this was the right decision to improve our services and ultimately bring more satisfaction both for our client and us. We would like you to invite you to get in touch with us. We will refund you with regards to all verifiable issues. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Team Axiory
Mikhail,
Russia, Russian Federation,
Jun 18, 2015,

I earned $13 000 at this company, as a result blocked the account. Referred to that their supplier of liquidity asked me to disconnect, having referred to arbitration. I requested proofs of that I use arbitration and asked to announce the supplier of liquidity. They refused to me everything, having referred to that is military secret. As a result money doesn't give me, to letters doesn't respond. They have a www.ifsc.gov.bz regulator, it also doesn't respond to my requests. A conclusion, the company what not STP, but usual roguish kitchen, didn't even give my got money.

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for your message. I would like to take this opportunity to explain everything in more detail. We received an indication that unusual activity is happening on several trading accounts. As per the regulations and agreements with liquidity providers we had to gather detailed information about the trading activity, analyze it and make everything clear. This rare situation took the necessary time and actions to perform. In the shortest possible time, the withdrawal request was successfully processed. We would like to assure that we do our best to satisfy all our clients and build long-term partnerships. We work hard to provide services of the utmost quality and bring 100% fair trading practices, the best interbank execution practices, and the right environment to meet the needs of professional traders. Team Axiory
Tomas,
Prague, Czech Republic,
Feb 25, 2015,

Unfortunately I've to agree with Walters below. They offer MAM with quite reasonable performance but once one invest into the performance starts to be much much worst and money are lost. Thanks to them I lost almost 10000$ Think twice about investing with Axiory.
On the other hands if one knows how to trade profitably their service are on standard level.

2014-05-28 4Star I'm the client of this broker for almost 7 months and I can write that I haven't had problems with this broker.
Firstly, MT4 platform is quick and I haven't had any problems with functionality. Mobile version as well.
Secondly, Multitrader platform is simple and easy to use. They offer dozens of strategies which work. Not all of them are excellent but lot of them are very good and client is able to set the profitable portfolio.
There are no problems with deposits and withdrawals. After withdrawal request via bank wire money is on my bank account in three working days. Always. As a private trader I got all commissions in the time and right amount.
Axiory is a broker for those who wants diversify their capital and have it under one roof.

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for leaving your comment here. I would like to take this opportunity to explain the solution for money managers in more detail. A lot of money managers achieve interesting results and clients often ask us if they can connect to a money manager and copy their performance. Everything that Axiory does is connecting both parties and providing services to them. However, every money manager works and decides on their own, with their own trading strategy. Money managers are absolutely separated from Axiory. Therefore, we can't be responsible for their decisions, or guarantee any future profits. Axiory provides money managers with technological and legal solutions, and for the security of their clients Axiory provides ?Capital Guard?. This feature guarantees a maximal percentage of drawdown of the investment. Moreover, we provide other security options for clients of money managers. Thanks to our technologies, investors have quality options to diversify their capital, to close their investment online anytime etc. We continually develop, innovate and provide technologies, services and solutions of the utmost quality both for money managers and self-traders. In case of any further inquiries, we would be more than happy to make everything clear. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Team Axiory