Axiory.com Review

PT International Limited

Axiory Global Ltd

Updated: Jan 14, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Axiory is a forex broker. Axiory offers the MetaTrader 4 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. Axiory.com offers over 60 forex pairs, gold, silver, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Axiory.com

Established: 2012
Address: No.1 Corner of Hutson Street and Marine Parade Belize City, Belize, Belize
Contact: support@axiory.com, +442031502506
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/000122/15.
Trading platforms: MT4, cTrader
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay, VLoad

Join live discussion of Axiory.com on our forum

Axiory.com profile provided by Axiory Team, Oct 7, 2020

The Axiory brand was launched in 2011 and has become an industry leader serving traders across the globe since 2012. The broker has created a savvy, friendly, and intuitive space for accessing the forex and CFDs market, where clients’ needs always come first. Axiory traders are privileged to excellent trading conditions, unique risk management tools, tier-1 liquidity, and the constant support of an international, highly professional, and extremely friendly team, under an IFSC licensed broker.

Worldwide,
Jul 19, 2011,

STP forex and commodity broker which support hedging, scalping, ea´s. This broker have very good online supports, own publisher software, supported by MT4, mirror trader, iPhone and blueberry trading software. Very good conditions for PAMM trading.

Worldwide,
Aug 4, 2011,

We are a dynamic brokerage firm. Our vision is to challenge the financial markets and prove that trading on these markets can be profitable for vast number of individuals, companies and institutions. We aim to reach this vision by offering top and innovative services such as multi-trading, assisting trading systems, high quality analysis, interactive education and strong, quick, and helpful worldwide support service.
As we wish to constantly improve our services, any feedback or constructive comments will be greatly appreciated.

Global, United Kingdom,
Jan 17, 2012,

Hello everyone,

I would like to mention a few new products that we have developed and are working on presently.
We have recently added liberty reserve as an online method of depositing funds into an Axiory account.
Every morning we give a online Forex news broadcast that details relevant fundamental and techincal information as well as business news.
Also we have a new Axiory Mastercard that allows you to deposit your profits directly to a shopping card for your convenience.

We have also added new Money managers that are performing really well which you can see here: http://axiory.com/platforms/axiory-m...er/performance

And last but not least a Mac version of MT4 for our client friends of apple which should be finished very soon.
Please leave us comments if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Jeff Fretts jfretts@axiory.com

Mag,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Apr 7, 2012,

I have a Pamm account with them, I am very impressed with my 12% in less than a month!! The performance of their managed accounts showing on their web site are real figures! I am very impressed with the good service, they contact me regularly - so far so good!

Glenn C,
, Australia,
Apr 17, 2012,

Hello everyone,

I love waking up each morning and finding our how much my account has grown in my Axiory broker account. The money managers do a really good job of making money and the trades are very successful and I've made thousands of dollars already in the last 6 weeks.

I follow the V9Direct trader as seen on http://axiory.com/platforms/axiory-multitrader/performance and it performs extremely well. I'll be joining the LowRisk_Invest strategy very soon as it is performing very well as well..

Thanks
Glenn

Lee,
, United Kingdom,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have a multitrader managed account and am very happy with the returns so far, they provide the best support I have seen from any broker with their online chat, would recommend.

Abdullah,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have a multitrader account with them, it is doing so well so far, their iphone application is top notch as well as their webdesign, very neat company with a high standard customer service they seem to be very patient when I ask too many questions.

Bea,
Paris, France,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have invested to one multitrader. They have excellent support, clients service on very high level. I am kindly surprised that all information they just gave me are true. I would strongly recommend it to everybody who doesn´t know much about forex, but want to profit as I do :-)

Katy,
, Slovakia,
Apr 18, 2012,

I am satisfied with their attitude toward me as a client. They inform me about news or anything that is going on , so I have always the accurate information not only about good news but they also let me know about unexpacted situations and this makes me feel confortable. I really like their partnership program becasue they explain me everything even that I am not a professional businesswoman.

Jakub Hodan,
Sandefjord, Norway,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have had a live account in several months and everything is fine. I am very glad we managed to work my iphone with Axiory too so I can trade anywhere this is a big advantage for me. The support works well both email and live chat, you will find helpful poeple there. I can not miss mentioning the PAMM possibility, good traders there...not all of them but you will find something you like.
Summary..I am satisfied and feel no need to change the broker:-)