Axiory.com Review

PT International Limited

Axiory Global Ltd

Updated: Jan 14, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Axiory is a forex broker. Axiory offers the MetaTrader 4 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. Axiory.com offers over 60 forex pairs, gold, silver, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Axiory.com

Established: 2012
Address: No.1 Corner of Hutson Street and Marine Parade Belize City, Belize, Belize
Contact: support@axiory.com, +442031502506
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/000122/15.
Trading platforms: MT4, cTrader
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay, VLoad

Join live discussion of Axiory.com on our forum

Axiory.com profile provided by Axiory Team, Oct 7, 2020

The Axiory brand was launched in 2011 and has become an industry leader serving traders across the globe since 2012. The broker has created a savvy, friendly, and intuitive space for accessing the forex and CFDs market, where clients’ needs always come first. Axiory traders are privileged to excellent trading conditions, unique risk management tools, tier-1 liquidity, and the constant support of an international, highly professional, and extremely friendly team, under an IFSC licensed broker.

Axiory,
Worldwide, Czech Republic,
Sep 2, 2013,

We at Axiory take all feedbacks very seriously and we really appreciate each one. Thank you all for the positive reviews and also those who shared and explained their problems.

We feel the need to explain a few topics, as there may be few misunderstandings in both positive and negative feedbacks.

Axiory is an STP brokerage and we offer services for self-traders and PAMM users. However many self-traders often suffer on the market for various reasons, as trading on markets requires tremendous focus, skill and discipline. That is why Axiory decided to cooperate with Multitrader and we added their services to our Investment Platform. Multitrader and Axiory did many improvements in order to help clients increase their profitability on markets while minimising the risk. There is no way to fully avoid risk while trading on the markets.

Axiory provides solely STP connectivity to the market and does its best to provide top support to all our clients.

In accordance, Multitrader verifies all offered strategies and only those traders who provide their trading on real accounts can be offered in Axiory's Investment Platform. These traders are rewarded only if they generate profit to clients. Additionally Multitrader created safety feature called CapitalGuard, which added considerable amount of security, as with CapitalGuard clients know what may be their highest risk using the Multitrader service.

We are still looking for more feedbacks and we thank the FPA for the chance to receive these feedbacks online, as it helps us improve.

Should anything be unclear we will gladly explain more on our support email (support@axiory.com) as always.

Axiory team

Mehmet,
Ayntab, Turkey,
Jun 21, 2013,

Very good platform and perfect portfolios FX strategies from champion trader Andrea Unger. Good Job Axiory

Mgr. Mhd. N. Mashadi,
Aleppo, Syrian Arab Republic,
May 22, 2013,

Hi ,
I want to share my short story with this company. I got to know this company through some ads , they are offering FX investment opportunities with champion FX trader Mr. Andrea Unger. I watched his interview and I was really so impressed with the trading and risk management style of Andrea. Frankly they have friendly support they explained me all the stuffs about their investment strategies and they sent me two guides (Arabic and English) in which they described the proposal of Andrea strategies and also an introduction to their Investment Platform which indeed amazing as it explains all the process in details like safety of funds, protecting the client`s capital from dramatically Drawdown , Risk management system and verification of strategies etc etc . It was really a good coincident which led me to know and read about this company.

Martin,
, Czech Republic,
May 21, 2013,

I have good experiencies with Axiory. Whenever I had some issue or question it was solved or explained very quickly. Support team is very helpful and available any time.
In addition I have live account in Axiory and I am very satisfied with gains of my investment.

Result: Axiory is very respectable company for me and I can recommend it.

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for leaving the positive review here. We at Axiory highly appreciate it and a positive review motivates us to improve even further in the future. You can look forward to the modern technological features that we regularly upgrade, new innovative services and extensive educational content based on our vast experience from financial markets, along with more innovations that we are planning to release. Team Axiory
Ph.D. Ing. S.Bay,
May 1, 2013,

I knew this company since a year ago. They have very nice support team and well-educated and organized guys who care about customer satisfaction and want to make a change in the financial market by offering profitable investments opportunities through a cutting edge investment platform with safety features and cooperation with high skilled verified FX traders.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star Rating removed. This review originated from inside a computer system belonging to Axiory.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear Forex Peace Army, we at Axiory fully respect the FPA policy. In our headquarters we meet with our clients and partners, and unfortunately the review come from one of our partners that posted the review after the meeting from the computer connected to our network. As per the FPA policy, we agree with the zero stars rating. Team Axiory
nihit,
mumbai, India,
Mar 12, 2013,

MIMBER....the business partner of AXIORY is on run....I have enough documents and evidence to prove what I am claiming here.............MIMBER and Axiory opened the office in INDIA saying that they are AUTHORISED OFFICE of axiory aand AXiory have taken away money on the pretex of MULTI TRADER which eventually went nowhere...AXIORY now says mimber is just our introducing partner and we are no responsible for their acts...HOw rubbish.....THEY ARE NOT THE BROKERS THEY ARE SCAMMERS.......Some of theri money managers who make huge losses are now not listed and only rosy pictures are shown on website

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for your comment here. At Axiory, we receive several partnership requests every single day. We do our best to have all the partnerships under the utmost control. Frankly, we also refuse a lot of the requests. However, unfortunately we can't be responsible for the claims or acts of our introducing partners. We are only able to consistently control and subsequently prevent incorrect or unethical partnership towards both Axiory and our clients. Axiory provides solutions both for retail forex traders and money managers / introducing brokers. We at Axiory have developed modern technologies with protective features intended for investors to protect their capital. A money manager can be anyone who passes our approval mechanism. Every money manager is connected with Axiory only as a business partner and therefore, Axiory can't be responsible for a money manager's decisions. However, thanks to our technologies investors have quality options to diversify their capital, close their investment anytime, and protect maximum drawdowns from their investments with the capital guard feature. We would also recommend all our clients to send their deposits only to the account that you can see in our client zone (MyAxiory) or on the official website of Axiory. In the case of any further uncertainties or questions, we would be more than happy to make everything clear and transparent. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Team Axiory
Walters,
Feb 15, 2013,

Their strategies are only scam, nothing more. There is always new trader with really good history and when you connect to this MAM so it goes wrong, really wrong, it wipe my account twice! Its only fake and I hope they will loose their license because this is nothing more than fraud!

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for leaving your comment here. I would like to take this opportunity to explain the solution for money managers in more detail. A lot of money managers achieve interesting results and clients often ask us if they can connect to a money manager and copy their performance. Everything that Axiory does is connecting both parties and providing services to them. However, every money manager works and decides on their own, with their own trading strategy. Money managers are absolutely separated from Axiory. Therefore, we can't be responsible for their decisions, or guarantee any future profits. Axiory provides money managers with technological and legal solutions, and for the security of their clients Axiory provides ?Capital Guard?. This feature guarantees a maximal percentage of drawdown of the investment. Moreover, we provide other security options for clients of money managers. Thanks to our technologies, investors have quality options to diversify their capital, to close their investment online anytime etc. We continually develop, innovate and provide technologies, services and solutions of the utmost quality both for money managers and self-traders. In case of any further inquiries, we would be more than happy to make everything clear. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Team Axiory
snowman,
, France,
Jan 6, 2013,

i loose 2 portfolio with them and the multitrader (their pamm system). i invest on two differents manager. they do marging call on both portfolio in one month. the pamm i invest had very good performance in the past (one year history) they were only fake. i check the trade and you can really see that the trader had no more than 2 month experience. so if you want that a beginner managed your portfolio go to axiory, and you will loose all. the axiory people are very disponible even late in the night. but they are too candide and innocent to work in the forex market they should open a candyshop.

dont give money to this broker. they also have very bad spread

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for stopping by and leaving your message here. I would like to take this opportunity to explain the solution for money managers in more detail. A lot of money managers achieve interesting results and clients often ask us if they can connect to a money manager and copy their performance. Everything that Axiory does is connecting both parties and providing services to them. However, every money manager works and decides on their own, with their own trading strategy. Money managers are absolutely separated from Axiory. Therefore, we can't be responsible for their decisions, or guarantee any future profits. Axiory provides money managers with technological and legal solutions, and for the security of their clients Axiory provides ?Capital Guard?. This feature guarantees a maximal percentage of drawdown of the investment. Moreover, we provide other security options for clients of money managers. Thanks to our technologies, investors have quality options to diversify their capital, to close their investment online anytime etc. We continually develop, innovate and provide technologies, services and solutions of the utmost quality both for money managers and self-traders. As per the spreads - it depends on the specific money manager and their strategy as spreads provided for investors can be a subject of money manager's markups. As per the spreads for retail traders, we provide true interbank market rates on both ECN and STP / Direct Market Access accounts. In case of any further inquiries, we would be more than happy to make everything clear. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Team Axiory
TomasHruby,
Nov 23, 2012,

Hello everybody,

I was founded this forum at google. Im little bit surprised because I saw my name here at this topic. Firstly I must said that Im working such an IB for more than one Brokers company. So my review is based on experiences across this bussiness. Not only from one!

People from Axiory Ltd. works day/night for clients. I must said that support is very flexible. Unfortunately, this can not be said about another brokers. Axiory offering a solid portfolio of traders. Yes, sometimes there are drowdowns. It was poor at the beggining, but You know, nobody can keep an eye on everything and completely at times there msut be a drowdowns. Its trading! The rules are strict, leaders know them.

And Joe,... who are you?
Poeple, boy called Average Joe really dont knows me.
My clients kill me if I will lost more than 30% of deposits. So, I can said only the one... Do not trust people who hide behind nicknames!
I personaly meet clients, I showing the trades, I have good relationship with all of my clients! Ask him on Facebook!

If you read my posts at my FB page, you must know whats my job and whats is job of Axiory.
If somebody cannot trade profitable, he loss 90% and more. Its not a mistake of broker, its your. Its simple.

So, ask me for everything you need. I will help you.
Have a nice weekend.

Average Joe,
, Czech Republic,
Sep 17, 2012,

I just cant believe their traders performance . I personaly know 3 people - all lost large portion of their investment. One of them close to 90% . They have been connected through their IB in Czech Republic named Tomas Hruby (Guy know nothing about investment or risk whatsoever .Only writes some nonsense from time to time to calm everyone down lol ) . The performance showed on the website is absolutely funky .
I hear one good thing about them tho --> and thats a communication .
Everything else is NO GOOD . FPA ,check the positive reviews...