Axiory.com Review

PT International Limited

Axiory Global Ltd

Updated: Nov 21, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Axiory is a forex broker. Axiory offers the MetaTrader 4 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. Axiory.com offers over 60 forex pairs, gold, silver, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Axiory.com

Established: 2012
Address: No.1 Corner of Hutson Street and Marine Parade Belize City, Belize, Belize
Contact: support@axiory.com, +442031502506
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/000122/15.
Trading platforms: MT4, cTrader
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay, VLoad

Join live discussion of Axiory.com on our forum

Axiory.com profile provided by Axiory Team, Oct 7, 2020

The Axiory brand was launched in 2011 and has become an industry leader serving traders across the globe since 2012. The broker has created a savvy, friendly, and intuitive space for accessing the forex and CFDs market, where clients’ needs always come first. Axiory traders are privileged to excellent trading conditions, unique risk management tools, tier-1 liquidity, and the constant support of an international, highly professional, and extremely friendly team, under an IFSC licensed broker.

Kelly,
, Czech Republic,
Sep 4, 2012,

Prompt and friendly support. High profitable and time-saving investments. I am really satisfied. Everything goes really well.

JAMES,
BARCELONA, Spain,
Aug 21, 2012,

My experience with them are very good. The service is fast and efective. They are allways making improvements in the service.

They say that they'll improve the web and make it more automathic. So, perfect.

Cisco,
Caracas, Venezuela,
Aug 10, 2012,

I have been using it for a while now and I can say that I am pleased with what is happening so far. Customer support is available 24/7 and is one of the best I have worked with.
Their Metatrader platform works excellent, decent spreads and fast executions.
They offer "Multitrader" where traders from around the world show their performance. There are very good traders in there you can choose from.
I really recommend this service to anyone serious about Forex Trading.

Justin Rule,
Phuket, Thailand,
Aug 1, 2012,

SCAM SCAM SCAM they write there own review's they are the worst broker I have ever been with in my life, there mt4 disconnect's without warning if you have any problem's they blame it on all on your trading even when there's nothing wrong with your trading there customer server's is hellacious I will not get my money near this broker there are much better more profitable and friendly brokers out there but this is one of the worst just one big scam they will do everything to steal your money and blame it on your trading!

Murat Turkmen,
İstanbul, Turkey,
Jul 30, 2012,

I have been monitoring Axiory more than 6 months and have been using their PAMM System more than 1 month and my account is up about 8 % within 1 month.The most imprtant item is they have a systematic approach and competitive tools which they serve for customers like PAMM,MAM,Mirror Trader and so on.If you want to invest on your own,you can also use their reliable platforms and get benefit from their Axiory Broadcast and Market Analysis daily.In addition,they have a great customer support that you can find anyone at any time to answer your questions and queries.I highly recommend Axiory.

Axiory,
Seychelles &, Malta,
Jul 6, 2012,

Once again thank you for all the reviews and comments here, it is really exciting to receive any kind of comments at all!

Naturally it always makes everyone in the team feel good, when we read a positive review, but actually we are also very pleased to see comments, doubting if it is possible to have such a great records on the FPA, that means a lot to us, because seeing that someone might think that what we got up here is unbelievable, is really just cool.

From the very start we wanted to bring the best client experience, transparency and something a little different into the market, so with everyone's help, we will continue doing our best to make it happen!

PS: As for the live meet ups, we are very much looking forward to meet anyone in person in Dubai on November 15 - 18th, on the expo there, a large part of our team will be there!

Karon Lewis,
Kissimmee, USA,
Jun 29, 2012,

In 2 months they have gotten nearly 20 reviews and all perfect thats a Forex peace army record,

On the other hand if the company would go thru all this trouble to do this it must mean they dont want to get a bad rep on Forex Peace army.com

So they could be a legit company because if they did scam a client and the client posted to this website they would look really bad.

On the plus side they have a news show with a actual person that they record everyday and they also have a address, and they also do live client meet up. So theyr is a good chance this will turn out to be in the one percent of legit brokers out there but dont open a account based on these advertisement reviews, im considering trying then and ill report back

2012-06-28 No rating Ha-vent used them yet but i use this website everyday reviews are fake look carfully at them they all have perfect grammar and the reviews read like advertisments

Axiory,
Seychelles &, Malta,
Jun 6, 2012,

Hello everyone,

First of all, we wanted to say how thrilled we are to be getting so many comments on here we are sending a big thanks to everyone who posted anything here!

As we started to feel, that the internet is not the best to let everyone know "who we are" and as we wish to be personal, we started attending various expos, and will be glad to meet in person with anyone on such events to get to know each other one on one. However on the other hand our staff, through live chat, mail or phone is always happy to chat and we think that is a good way to get to know us. To very shortly sum up Axiory - we are a relatively young company, concentrating on bringing friendly support and environment, with aim to have long term profitable clients. The company is currently based on the Seychelles, with some of the operations happening in Europe (eg. client support), while concentrating on the Asia, Americas and Oceania markets.

We understand company based in Seychelles may concern some. That is why we are so glad, that finally our EU licence category II, directed by MiFID & regulated by MFSA is being finalized, along with the company and address in the EU as well.

To clarify our bank choice, the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) was chosen for being one of the largest, and well known banks in the world, that provides top security measures to the funds being held in this bank. The HSBC along with Apex fund administration is aiming to provide our clients with top security of the funds held there. But we see how the bank in Hongkong can cause discomfort to some, so along with the MFSA, we will have a bank in the EU, and one by one in other locations as well.

Once again thanks to everyone posting here, the positive comments about our support are giving our team even more enthusiasm to be better everyday, and we will be glad to read new reviews, for example regarding our spreads, execution, support or really anything, as we see every comment a chance to improve and be better.

PS: sorry for making the post so long, it was very hard to squeeze it all in:-).

Thank you!

Arnold J Rimmer,
Red Dwarf, Antarctica (Really China),
May 27, 2012,

I think it is a little suspicious how all of the reviews happened on the same day.

I will go out on a limb, and call shenanigans against all of these reviews as FAKE!

Yours sincerely,

Arnold "ACE" Rimmer, BSC, SSC

Review Moderation Team Note: When we see a pile of reviews coming in on the same day, we check them very closely. All the ones displayed passed all the usual checks as well as the extra checks. We assume that Axiory sent a note out to some of their clients asking them to leave reviews.

P.S. Give our regards to Lister.

Ian,
Australia, Australia,
May 23, 2012,

People here have put really good reviews.

I was checking their website and there is very little information about who they are?

They are registered in the Seychelles which makes me nervous.
I cant see a business address?

Money goes to HSBC in Hong Kong

Do people really give their money to these people???

I am guessing they are a white label broker??

There are no reviews on their spreads or tick frequency or ea performance, etc.

Are all these reviews for real?? How do we verify this?? Should we believe the reviews or can they be a bit dodgy?