Axiory.com Review

PT International Limited

Axiory Global Ltd

Updated: Nov 21, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Axiory is a forex broker. Axiory offers the MetaTrader 4 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. Axiory.com offers over 60 forex pairs, gold, silver, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Axiory.com

Established: 2012
Address: No.1 Corner of Hutson Street and Marine Parade Belize City, Belize, Belize
Contact: support@axiory.com, +442031502506
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/000122/15.
Trading platforms: MT4, cTrader
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay, VLoad

Join live discussion of Axiory.com on our forum

Axiory.com profile provided by Axiory Team, Oct 7, 2020

The Axiory brand was launched in 2011 and has become an industry leader serving traders across the globe since 2012. The broker has created a savvy, friendly, and intuitive space for accessing the forex and CFDs market, where clients’ needs always come first. Axiory traders are privileged to excellent trading conditions, unique risk management tools, tier-1 liquidity, and the constant support of an international, highly professional, and extremely friendly team, under an IFSC licensed broker.

Goran,
Zagreb, Croatia,
May 3, 2012,

I can truly recommend Axiory as professional forex broker. No issues so far and support is very friendly.

Lukáš,
Brno, Czech Republic,
Apr 21, 2012,

I think that Axiory really tries to help their customers as much as possible. Ive been trading with them since January and Im very satisfied with their managed accounts and also with the support team. I have also recommended Axiory to couple of my friends and they are all satisfied with the service too.

Matt,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Apr 19, 2012,

Hello,
I am really glad that I can invest through Axiory. My accounts are growing little by little every day thanks to the top Multitraders. Additionaly, the support of Axiory is really prompt all the time. I can really recommend the services of this brokerage.

abdel,
montreal, Canada,
Apr 18, 2012,

very good performance, very good service.

Shan Mundo,
Mumbai, India,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have been associated with Axiory Ltd more than a year now, my experience has been phenomenal. Excellent customer support , transparency in all transactions, constant improvement on website,plat form and promotional tools and they are delivering me what they are promising , Now i am a big fan of Axiory and i confidently recommend Axiory to every one

Jakub Hodan,
Sandefjord, Norway,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have had a live account in several months and everything is fine. I am very glad we managed to work my iphone with Axiory too so I can trade anywhere this is a big advantage for me. The support works well both email and live chat, you will find helpful poeple there. I can not miss mentioning the PAMM possibility, good traders there...not all of them but you will find something you like.
Summary..I am satisfied and feel no need to change the broker:-)

Katy,
, Slovakia,
Apr 18, 2012,

I am satisfied with their attitude toward me as a client. They inform me about news or anything that is going on , so I have always the accurate information not only about good news but they also let me know about unexpacted situations and this makes me feel confortable. I really like their partnership program becasue they explain me everything even that I am not a professional businesswoman.

Bea,
Paris, France,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have invested to one multitrader. They have excellent support, clients service on very high level. I am kindly surprised that all information they just gave me are true. I would strongly recommend it to everybody who doesn´t know much about forex, but want to profit as I do :-)

Abdullah,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have a multitrader account with them, it is doing so well so far, their iphone application is top notch as well as their webdesign, very neat company with a high standard customer service they seem to be very patient when I ask too many questions.

Lee,
, United Kingdom,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have a multitrader managed account and am very happy with the returns so far, they provide the best support I have seen from any broker with their online chat, would recommend.