Axiory.com Review

PT International Limited

Axiory Global Ltd

Updated: Sep 3, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Axiory is a forex broker. Axiory offers the MetaTrader 4 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. Axiory.com offers over 60 forex pairs, gold, silver, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Axiory.com

Established: 2012
Address: No.1 Corner of Hutson Street and Marine Parade Belize City, Belize, Belize
Contact: support@axiory.com, +442031502506
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/000122/15.
Trading platforms: MT4, cTrader
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay, VLoad

Join live discussion of Axiory.com on our forum

Axiory.com profile provided by Axiory Team, Oct 7, 2020

The Axiory brand was launched in 2011 and has become an industry leader serving traders across the globe since 2012. The broker has created a savvy, friendly, and intuitive space for accessing the forex and CFDs market, where clients’ needs always come first. Axiory traders are privileged to excellent trading conditions, unique risk management tools, tier-1 liquidity, and the constant support of an international, highly professional, and extremely friendly team, under an IFSC licensed broker.

Morocco, Morocco,
Mar 25, 2021,

A big scam stay a way

Run, run from this damned company. They are fraudulent, and it should be classified by a fraudulent company, it is a blatant fraud, the process is simple and they deposit and close your account. You talk to support, the chat shuts in your face. And he tells you that he does not know anything. And that a mail has been sent to you, you ask him about the mail, he does not answer. Because the mail was not sent permanently. They cannot send it because they have no reason to close your account. They cannot invent a reason to close your account, which can be used in a complaint against them as evidence. Please stay away from this fraudulent company. It's a scam gang. . We will work to close it.

Reply by Axiory Team submitted Jul 29, 2021:
Hi Trader2001,

We understand your frustration about the account closing; however, our team contacted you through email on March 19th, 2021, to inform you that due to the updated list of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), we can no longer provide services to clients in Morocco and that your account would be closed. Please consider that your account was not fully verified and had not been funded at the time of closing. We would like to stress that as a regulated company that closely adheres to rules set to us, the termination of your account was implemented in a compliant and respectful manner with gratitude for your business. We hope this clarifies the situation and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Axiory Team
Kenias,
South Africa, South Africa,
Mar 2, 2021,

AXIORY

So my experience with AXIORY so far so good has been great and I signed up for the NO DEPOSIT BONUS of $25 and made the required $100 and it was paid to me on request after one day. Not sure about the future but so far they're legit. And to conclude I think they offer the best spread I've yet to experience so far.

dan,
singapore, Singapore,
Nov 25, 2019,

Annoying Customer Service

i opened a account with Axiory, a offshore brokerage as a back up pending ASIC's leverage restrictions. However, to my horror. Their product specialist has been continuously bombarding me with emails and phone calls as to when will I fund my account. It has come to the point whereby the email are of that of a loan shark demanding deposits. After ignoring the continuous emails and calls for a while., I decided to remove Axiory off my shortlist of brokerages due to this hounding. In my opinion, the only reason why a broker is continuously demanding deposits is because they are up to no good (ie: b book / possible manipulation to earn your deposits)

Andy,
South Africa,
Feb 6, 2018,

If the live account performs as well as their Demo, it must highly rate them in my opinion.

I have been testing ea's with this broker for quite a while now. Compared to other brokers they have always performed very, very well with this Broker. However, there have been some bad comments in the past, so I am undecided about going live with them. I am watching FPA for further comments.

Tan,
Singapore,
Sep 7, 2017,

Stophunt broker

Stophunt Broker. Enough Say.
Don't seem to have anymore reliable FX broker in the market anymore.

New Zealand,
Mar 10, 2017,

Wrong commission fees published on their website !!

I recently opened a LIVE ECN type account with AXIORY. On their own website - they published their fees at $3/lot. On checking live trades I noticed their commission was being calculated at $10/lot. When I queried this with them their replie was
"After doing our investigation we can see the problem with the commission. We highly apologize but it seems that we have a wrong piece of information on the website. We will correct it as soon as possible, the commission is 10 USD/lot, so the calculation on your trading account is right, it is 1 USD for 0.1 lot position."
That is a BIG mistake to make AXIORY - be wary traders

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Mar 31, 2017:
Dear tyakemi,

thank you for leaving your review here. Unfortunately, we have to confirm that there was the typo in the commission rate at our website.

However, we would like to ensure you and other traders that your satisfaction is one of our main priorities. Based on this, we have decided to fully refund the commission in case of all orders that were placed in a conviction that the commission rate is 3 USD / lot.

We work hard to provide services of the utmost quality and bring 100% fair trading practices, the best interbank execution practices, and the right environment to meet the needs of professional traders. So we believe that you will appreciate our decision, and we do highly apologize for any inconvenience.

Should anything be unclear do not hesitate to contact us anytime!

Team Axiory
Hutres12,
, Romania,
Apr 4, 2016,

I trade only one month with Axiory and already I can say that they have great trading conditions. Especially execution of trades is pretty fast and prompt.
They say about the execution a lot at their website and I thought that like everywhere - it's like a marketing ploy. However, now from my own experience

I have to confirm it!

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for leaving your positive review here. We at Axiory highly appreciate it and a positive review motivates us to improve even further in the future. You can look forward to the modern technological features that we regularly upgrade, new innovative services and extensive educational content based on our vast experience from financial markets, along with more innovations that we are planning to release. Team Axiory
Nunzio Lino,
Bacoli, Italy,
Mar 26, 2016,

Not SCAM, but the service is not good...
Server down 3 times a month, my order even sometimes get rejected by Axiory.
And I asked why to support and no response.

Spread is normal
Server is weak
Support is late
No bonus
But the service is really simple and easy to use for anyone, I guess.

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for stopping by and leaving your review here. We have experienced server slow-downs due to upgrading our technologies, and adding more liquidity providers to rapidly increase execution speed, server stability and bring significant advantages to traders. We are fully aware that this caused unpleasant issues to our clients, but we believe that this was the right decision to improve our services and ultimately bring more satisfaction both for our client and us. We would like you to invite you to get in touch with us. We will refund you with regards to all verifiable issues. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Team Axiory
Mikhail,
Russia, Russian Federation,
Jun 18, 2015,

I earned $13 000 at this company, as a result blocked the account. Referred to that their supplier of liquidity asked me to disconnect, having referred to arbitration. I requested proofs of that I use arbitration and asked to announce the supplier of liquidity. They refused to me everything, having referred to that is military secret. As a result money doesn't give me, to letters doesn't respond. They have a www.ifsc.gov.bz regulator, it also doesn't respond to my requests. A conclusion, the company what not STP, but usual roguish kitchen, didn't even give my got money.

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for your message. I would like to take this opportunity to explain everything in more detail. We received an indication that unusual activity is happening on several trading accounts. As per the regulations and agreements with liquidity providers we had to gather detailed information about the trading activity, analyze it and make everything clear. This rare situation took the necessary time and actions to perform. In the shortest possible time, the withdrawal request was successfully processed. We would like to assure that we do our best to satisfy all our clients and build long-term partnerships. We work hard to provide services of the utmost quality and bring 100% fair trading practices, the best interbank execution practices, and the right environment to meet the needs of professional traders. Team Axiory
Tomas,
Feb 25, 2015,

Unfortunately I've to agree with Walters below. They offer MAM with quite reasonable performance but once one invest into the performance starts to be much much worst and money are lost. Thanks to them I lost almost 10000$ Think twice about investing with Axiory.
On the other hands if one knows how to trade profitably their service are on standard level.

2014-05-28 4Star I'm the client of this broker for almost 7 months and I can write that I haven't had problems with this broker.
Firstly, MT4 platform is quick and I haven't had any problems with functionality. Mobile version as well.
Secondly, Multitrader platform is simple and easy to use. They offer dozens of strategies which work. Not all of them are excellent but lot of them are very good and client is able to set the profitable portfolio.
There are no problems with deposits and withdrawals. After withdrawal request via bank wire money is on my bank account in three working days. Always. As a private trader I got all commissions in the time and right amount.
Axiory is a broker for those who wants diversify their capital and have it under one roof.

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for leaving your comment here. I would like to take this opportunity to explain the solution for money managers in more detail. A lot of money managers achieve interesting results and clients often ask us if they can connect to a money manager and copy their performance. Everything that Axiory does is connecting both parties and providing services to them. However, every money manager works and decides on their own, with their own trading strategy. Money managers are absolutely separated from Axiory. Therefore, we can't be responsible for their decisions, or guarantee any future profits. Axiory provides money managers with technological and legal solutions, and for the security of their clients Axiory provides ?Capital Guard?. This feature guarantees a maximal percentage of drawdown of the investment. Moreover, we provide other security options for clients of money managers. Thanks to our technologies, investors have quality options to diversify their capital, to close their investment online anytime etc. We continually develop, innovate and provide technologies, services and solutions of the utmost quality both for money managers and self-traders. In case of any further inquiries, we would be more than happy to make everything clear. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Team Axiory
Paul H,
Norfolk , United Kingdom,
Dec 9, 2013,

I'm writing this to try and persuade all you good but gullible people out there who still have Managed accounts with Axiory...( Get your money Out now ), that's if you have any left !

Listen you will Not get rich quick, but you will certainly get Poor very fast ! ! !

Why do you think they have relocated to Belize from the Seychelles, to many Lawyers chasing them, that's why.

And I will say this again to...do not believe anything you see on thier glossy website or read on thier chat line.
Believe me if your Managed account/s fail...as mine did, and you like me lose money, there is no recourse ( Its`gone ! ) this is why they stay out of the Juristiction of America / UK etc.

2013-09-11 1Star Axiory are nothing more than a collection of opportunist young Scammers from eastern Europe, who are having one long party in the Seychelles at the expense of their Investors & Traders.

Do not believe anything you see or read on their Glossy website or from their ever so friendly chat - line !
I am still waiting for my money they admitted losing due to their Trading machines failing catastropicaly losing myself and many other Investors large sums of money.
And they are still refusing to give me their Lawyers details, and SIBA as I mentioned in an earlier review will not respond to any enquirees related to Axiory.
Beware these people also write thier own reviews, see post 2013-05-01

2013-07-12 1Star Back in Sep 2012, I spent many weeks searching the internet for an FX pamm broker to invest with, Axiory was highly recommended by many people on the numerouse review sites.

Their website and multi-trader strategy system looked excellent, with clear investment strategies and money management systems in place, for instance their customer support said that should a certain drawdown value be reached within a multi-trader strategy, all trading would cease, and also should the margin call conditions be reached, only the highest value position would be closed out first.

Initially I invested modestly, in several strategies and watched as the account ballances steadily grew, however my funds were always fully invested, which led to many margin calls...the alarm bells in my head should have been ringing at this time !, however I was once again assured by customer support, not to be concearned and continued to invest more money.

Then early this year, it all went badly wrong when three multi-trader strategies failed almost simultaneously closing many positions at random losing me tens of thousands of US$ in minuets !

I always new there was an element of risk, however nothing had prepared me to lose approx 60% of my investment within a few months, I had foolishly believed everything stated on their glossy website, chat-line and emails.

Axiory did send me a sympathetic email admitting liability for a large portion of the losses, however after many email requests they have continuously refused to refund me.

Your money is Not safe with Axiory, when one managed FX account fails they just creat another one, they will do whatever they can to maintain their commissions from trades regardless as to how it affects the Investors or Traders.

Axiory have also refused to provide me with details of their Lawyers, and SIBA ( Seychelles International Business Authority ) will not respond to any calls or emails etc related to Axiory.

My final words have to be...Please, Please do not trade or invest with these people, read the small print at the bottom of the investor page which states ( only invest money you can afford to lose ) because you Will lose it !, they have told me themselves that they make their profit on lots traded Not success, which explains why my funds were always fully invested.

John,
Nov 9, 2013,

I am a client of Axiory since last year and I have never had any problem, everything was always solved very quickly. I am using Multitrader strategies and I lost with some of them, but others are creating profit. Forex is not for everybody, but if you want to try their service I can only recommend to do it.

Worldwide, Czech Republic,
Sep 2, 2013,

We at Axiory take all feedbacks very seriously and we really appreciate each one. Thank you all for the positive reviews and also those who shared and explained their problems.

We feel the need to explain a few topics, as there may be few misunderstandings in both positive and negative feedbacks.

Axiory is an STP brokerage and we offer services for self-traders and PAMM users. However many self-traders often suffer on the market for various reasons, as trading on markets requires tremendous focus, skill and discipline. That is why Axiory decided to cooperate with Multitrader and we added their services to our Investment Platform. Multitrader and Axiory did many improvements in order to help clients increase their profitability on markets while minimising the risk. There is no way to fully avoid risk while trading on the markets.

Axiory provides solely STP connectivity to the market and does its best to provide top support to all our clients.

In accordance, Multitrader verifies all offered strategies and only those traders who provide their trading on real accounts can be offered in Axiory's Investment Platform. These traders are rewarded only if they generate profit to clients. Additionally Multitrader created safety feature called CapitalGuard, which added considerable amount of security, as with CapitalGuard clients know what may be their highest risk using the Multitrader service.

We are still looking for more feedbacks and we thank the FPA for the chance to receive these feedbacks online, as it helps us improve.

Should anything be unclear we will gladly explain more on our support email (support@axiory.com) as always.

Axiory team

Mehmet,
Ayntab, Turkey,
Jun 21, 2013,

Very good platform and perfect portfolios FX strategies from champion trader Andrea Unger. Good Job Axiory

Mgr. Mhd. N. Mashadi,
Aleppo, Syrian Arab Republic,
May 22, 2013,

Hi ,
I want to share my short story with this company. I got to know this company through some ads , they are offering FX investment opportunities with champion FX trader Mr. Andrea Unger. I watched his interview and I was really so impressed with the trading and risk management style of Andrea. Frankly they have friendly support they explained me all the stuffs about their investment strategies and they sent me two guides (Arabic and English) in which they described the proposal of Andrea strategies and also an introduction to their Investment Platform which indeed amazing as it explains all the process in details like safety of funds, protecting the client`s capital from dramatically Drawdown , Risk management system and verification of strategies etc etc . It was really a good coincident which led me to know and read about this company.

Martin,
May 21, 2013,

I have good experiencies with Axiory. Whenever I had some issue or question it was solved or explained very quickly. Support team is very helpful and available any time.
In addition I have live account in Axiory and I am very satisfied with gains of my investment.

Result: Axiory is very respectable company for me and I can recommend it.

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for leaving the positive review here. We at Axiory highly appreciate it and a positive review motivates us to improve even further in the future. You can look forward to the modern technological features that we regularly upgrade, new innovative services and extensive educational content based on our vast experience from financial markets, along with more innovations that we are planning to release. Team Axiory
Ph.D. Ing. S.Bay,
May 1, 2013,

I knew this company since a year ago. They have very nice support team and well-educated and organized guys who care about customer satisfaction and want to make a change in the financial market by offering profitable investments opportunities through a cutting edge investment platform with safety features and cooperation with high skilled verified FX traders.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star Rating removed. This review originated from inside a computer system belonging to Axiory.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear Forex Peace Army, we at Axiory fully respect the FPA policy. In our headquarters we meet with our clients and partners, and unfortunately the review come from one of our partners that posted the review after the meeting from the computer connected to our network. As per the FPA policy, we agree with the zero stars rating. Team Axiory
nihit,
mumbai, India,
Mar 12, 2013,

MIMBER....the business partner of AXIORY is on run....I have enough documents and evidence to prove what I am claiming here.............MIMBER and Axiory opened the office in INDIA saying that they are AUTHORISED OFFICE of axiory aand AXiory have taken away money on the pretex of MULTI TRADER which eventually went nowhere...AXIORY now says mimber is just our introducing partner and we are no responsible for their acts...HOw rubbish.....THEY ARE NOT THE BROKERS THEY ARE SCAMMERS.......Some of theri money managers who make huge losses are now not listed and only rosy pictures are shown on website

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for your comment here. At Axiory, we receive several partnership requests every single day. We do our best to have all the partnerships under the utmost control. Frankly, we also refuse a lot of the requests. However, unfortunately we can't be responsible for the claims or acts of our introducing partners. We are only able to consistently control and subsequently prevent incorrect or unethical partnership towards both Axiory and our clients. Axiory provides solutions both for retail forex traders and money managers / introducing brokers. We at Axiory have developed modern technologies with protective features intended for investors to protect their capital. A money manager can be anyone who passes our approval mechanism. Every money manager is connected with Axiory only as a business partner and therefore, Axiory can't be responsible for a money manager's decisions. However, thanks to our technologies investors have quality options to diversify their capital, close their investment anytime, and protect maximum drawdowns from their investments with the capital guard feature. We would also recommend all our clients to send their deposits only to the account that you can see in our client zone (MyAxiory) or on the official website of Axiory. In the case of any further uncertainties or questions, we would be more than happy to make everything clear and transparent. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Team Axiory
Walters,
Feb 15, 2013,

Their strategies are only scam, nothing more. There is always new trader with really good history and when you connect to this MAM so it goes wrong, really wrong, it wipe my account twice! Its only fake and I hope they will loose their license because this is nothing more than fraud!

snowman,
, France,
Jan 6, 2013,

i loose 2 portfolio with them and the multitrader (their pamm system). i invest on two differents manager. they do marging call on both portfolio in one month. the pamm i invest had very good performance in the past (one year history) they were only fake. i check the trade and you can really see that the trader had no more than 2 month experience. so if you want that a beginner managed your portfolio go to axiory, and you will loose all. the axiory people are very disponible even late in the night. but they are too candide and innocent to work in the forex market they should open a candyshop.

dont give money to this broker. they also have very bad spread

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for stopping by and leaving your message here. I would like to take this opportunity to explain the solution for money managers in more detail. A lot of money managers achieve interesting results and clients often ask us if they can connect to a money manager and copy their performance. Everything that Axiory does is connecting both parties and providing services to them. However, every money manager works and decides on their own, with their own trading strategy. Money managers are absolutely separated from Axiory. Therefore, we can't be responsible for their decisions, or guarantee any future profits. Axiory provides money managers with technological and legal solutions, and for the security of their clients Axiory provides ?Capital Guard?. This feature guarantees a maximal percentage of drawdown of the investment. Moreover, we provide other security options for clients of money managers. Thanks to our technologies, investors have quality options to diversify their capital, to close their investment online anytime etc. We continually develop, innovate and provide technologies, services and solutions of the utmost quality both for money managers and self-traders. As per the spreads - it depends on the specific money manager and their strategy as spreads provided for investors can be a subject of money manager's markups. As per the spreads for retail traders, we provide true interbank market rates on both ECN and STP / Direct Market Access accounts. In case of any further inquiries, we would be more than happy to make everything clear. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Team Axiory
TomasHruby,
Nov 23, 2012,

Hello everybody,

I was founded this forum at google. Im little bit surprised because I saw my name here at this topic. Firstly I must said that Im working such an IB for more than one Brokers company. So my review is based on experiences across this bussiness. Not only from one!

People from Axiory Ltd. works day/night for clients. I must said that support is very flexible. Unfortunately, this can not be said about another brokers. Axiory offering a solid portfolio of traders. Yes, sometimes there are drowdowns. It was poor at the beggining, but You know, nobody can keep an eye on everything and completely at times there msut be a drowdowns. Its trading! The rules are strict, leaders know them.

And Joe,... who are you?
Poeple, boy called Average Joe really dont knows me.
My clients kill me if I will lost more than 30% of deposits. So, I can said only the one... Do not trust people who hide behind nicknames!
I personaly meet clients, I showing the trades, I have good relationship with all of my clients! Ask him on Facebook!

If you read my posts at my FB page, you must know whats my job and whats is job of Axiory.
If somebody cannot trade profitable, he loss 90% and more. Its not a mistake of broker, its your. Its simple.

So, ask me for everything you need. I will help you.
Have a nice weekend.

Average Joe,
Sep 17, 2012,

I just cant believe their traders performance . I personaly know 3 people - all lost large portion of their investment. One of them close to 90% . They have been connected through their IB in Czech Republic named Tomas Hruby (Guy know nothing about investment or risk whatsoever .Only writes some nonsense from time to time to calm everyone down lol ) . The performance showed on the website is absolutely funky .
I hear one good thing about them tho --> and thats a communication .
Everything else is NO GOOD . FPA ,check the positive reviews...

Kelly,
Sep 4, 2012,

Prompt and friendly support. High profitable and time-saving investments. I am really satisfied. Everything goes really well.

JAMES,
BARCELONA, Spain,
Aug 21, 2012,

My experience with them are very good. The service is fast and efective. They are allways making improvements in the service.

They say that they'll improve the web and make it more automathic. So, perfect.

Cisco,
Caracas, Venezuela,
Aug 10, 2012,

I have been using it for a while now and I can say that I am pleased with what is happening so far. Customer support is available 24/7 and is one of the best I have worked with.
Their Metatrader platform works excellent, decent spreads and fast executions.
They offer "Multitrader" where traders from around the world show their performance. There are very good traders in there you can choose from.
I really recommend this service to anyone serious about Forex Trading.

Justin Rule,
Phuket, Thailand,
Aug 1, 2012,

SCAM SCAM SCAM they write there own review's they are the worst broker I have ever been with in my life, there mt4 disconnect's without warning if you have any problem's they blame it on all on your trading even when there's nothing wrong with your trading there customer server's is hellacious I will not get my money near this broker there are much better more profitable and friendly brokers out there but this is one of the worst just one big scam they will do everything to steal your money and blame it on your trading!

Murat Turkmen,
İstanbul, Turkey,
Jul 30, 2012,

I have been monitoring Axiory more than 6 months and have been using their PAMM System more than 1 month and my account is up about 8 % within 1 month.The most imprtant item is they have a systematic approach and competitive tools which they serve for customers like PAMM,MAM,Mirror Trader and so on.If you want to invest on your own,you can also use their reliable platforms and get benefit from their Axiory Broadcast and Market Analysis daily.In addition,they have a great customer support that you can find anyone at any time to answer your questions and queries.I highly recommend Axiory.

Seychelles &, Malta,
Jul 6, 2012,

Once again thank you for all the reviews and comments here, it is really exciting to receive any kind of comments at all!

Naturally it always makes everyone in the team feel good, when we read a positive review, but actually we are also very pleased to see comments, doubting if it is possible to have such a great records on the FPA, that means a lot to us, because seeing that someone might think that what we got up here is unbelievable, is really just cool.

From the very start we wanted to bring the best client experience, transparency and something a little different into the market, so with everyone's help, we will continue doing our best to make it happen!

PS: As for the live meet ups, we are very much looking forward to meet anyone in person in Dubai on November 15 - 18th, on the expo there, a large part of our team will be there!

Karon Lewis,
Kissimmee, USA,
Jun 29, 2012,

In 2 months they have gotten nearly 20 reviews and all perfect thats a Forex peace army record,

On the other hand if the company would go thru all this trouble to do this it must mean they dont want to get a bad rep on Forex Peace army.com

So they could be a legit company because if they did scam a client and the client posted to this website they would look really bad.

On the plus side they have a news show with a actual person that they record everyday and they also have a address, and they also do live client meet up. So theyr is a good chance this will turn out to be in the one percent of legit brokers out there but dont open a account based on these advertisement reviews, im considering trying then and ill report back

2012-06-28 No rating Ha-vent used them yet but i use this website everyday reviews are fake look carfully at them they all have perfect grammar and the reviews read like advertisments

Seychelles &, Malta,
Jun 6, 2012,

Hello everyone,

First of all, we wanted to say how thrilled we are to be getting so many comments on here we are sending a big thanks to everyone who posted anything here!

As we started to feel, that the internet is not the best to let everyone know "who we are" and as we wish to be personal, we started attending various expos, and will be glad to meet in person with anyone on such events to get to know each other one on one. However on the other hand our staff, through live chat, mail or phone is always happy to chat and we think that is a good way to get to know us. To very shortly sum up Axiory - we are a relatively young company, concentrating on bringing friendly support and environment, with aim to have long term profitable clients. The company is currently based on the Seychelles, with some of the operations happening in Europe (eg. client support), while concentrating on the Asia, Americas and Oceania markets.

We understand company based in Seychelles may concern some. That is why we are so glad, that finally our EU licence category II, directed by MiFID & regulated by MFSA is being finalized, along with the company and address in the EU as well.

To clarify our bank choice, the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) was chosen for being one of the largest, and well known banks in the world, that provides top security measures to the funds being held in this bank. The HSBC along with Apex fund administration is aiming to provide our clients with top security of the funds held there. But we see how the bank in Hongkong can cause discomfort to some, so along with the MFSA, we will have a bank in the EU, and one by one in other locations as well.

Once again thanks to everyone posting here, the positive comments about our support are giving our team even more enthusiasm to be better everyday, and we will be glad to read new reviews, for example regarding our spreads, execution, support or really anything, as we see every comment a chance to improve and be better.

PS: sorry for making the post so long, it was very hard to squeeze it all in:-).

Thank you!

Arnold J Rimmer,
Red Dwarf, Antarctica (Really China),
May 27, 2012,

I think it is a little suspicious how all of the reviews happened on the same day.

I will go out on a limb, and call shenanigans against all of these reviews as FAKE!

Yours sincerely,

Arnold "ACE" Rimmer, BSC, SSC

Review Moderation Team Note: When we see a pile of reviews coming in on the same day, we check them very closely. All the ones displayed passed all the usual checks as well as the extra checks. We assume that Axiory sent a note out to some of their clients asking them to leave reviews.

P.S. Give our regards to Lister.

Ian,
Australia, Australia,
May 23, 2012,

People here have put really good reviews.

I was checking their website and there is very little information about who they are?

They are registered in the Seychelles which makes me nervous.
I cant see a business address?

Money goes to HSBC in Hong Kong

Do people really give their money to these people???

I am guessing they are a white label broker??

There are no reviews on their spreads or tick frequency or ea performance, etc.

Are all these reviews for real?? How do we verify this?? Should we believe the reviews or can they be a bit dodgy?

Goran,
Zagreb, Croatia,
May 3, 2012,

I can truly recommend Axiory as professional forex broker. No issues so far and support is very friendly.

Lukáš,
Brno, Czech Republic,
Apr 21, 2012,

I think that Axiory really tries to help their customers as much as possible. Ive been trading with them since January and Im very satisfied with their managed accounts and also with the support team. I have also recommended Axiory to couple of my friends and they are all satisfied with the service too.

Matt,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Apr 19, 2012,

Hello,
I am really glad that I can invest through Axiory. My accounts are growing little by little every day thanks to the top Multitraders. Additionaly, the support of Axiory is really prompt all the time. I can really recommend the services of this brokerage.

abdel,
montreal, Canada,
Apr 18, 2012,

very good performance, very good service.

Shan Mundo,
Mumbai, India,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have been associated with Axiory Ltd more than a year now, my experience has been phenomenal. Excellent customer support , transparency in all transactions, constant improvement on website,plat form and promotional tools and they are delivering me what they are promising , Now i am a big fan of Axiory and i confidently recommend Axiory to every one

Jakub Hodan,
Sandefjord, Norway,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have had a live account in several months and everything is fine. I am very glad we managed to work my iphone with Axiory too so I can trade anywhere this is a big advantage for me. The support works well both email and live chat, you will find helpful poeple there. I can not miss mentioning the PAMM possibility, good traders there...not all of them but you will find something you like.
Summary..I am satisfied and feel no need to change the broker:-)

Katy,
, Slovakia,
Apr 18, 2012,

I am satisfied with their attitude toward me as a client. They inform me about news or anything that is going on , so I have always the accurate information not only about good news but they also let me know about unexpacted situations and this makes me feel confortable. I really like their partnership program becasue they explain me everything even that I am not a professional businesswoman.

Bea,
Paris, France,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have invested to one multitrader. They have excellent support, clients service on very high level. I am kindly surprised that all information they just gave me are true. I would strongly recommend it to everybody who doesn´t know much about forex, but want to profit as I do :-)

Abdullah,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have a multitrader account with them, it is doing so well so far, their iphone application is top notch as well as their webdesign, very neat company with a high standard customer service they seem to be very patient when I ask too many questions.

Lee,
, United Kingdom,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have a multitrader managed account and am very happy with the returns so far, they provide the best support I have seen from any broker with their online chat, would recommend.

Glenn C,
, Australia,
Apr 17, 2012,

Hello everyone,

I love waking up each morning and finding our how much my account has grown in my Axiory broker account. The money managers do a really good job of making money and the trades are very successful and I've made thousands of dollars already in the last 6 weeks.

I follow the V9Direct trader as seen on http://axiory.com/platforms/axiory-multitrader/performance and it performs extremely well. I'll be joining the LowRisk_Invest strategy very soon as it is performing very well as well..

Thanks
Glenn

Mag,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Apr 7, 2012,

I have a Pamm account with them, I am very impressed with my 12% in less than a month!! The performance of their managed accounts showing on their web site are real figures! I am very impressed with the good service, they contact me regularly - so far so good!

Global, United Kingdom,
Jan 17, 2012,

Hello everyone,

I would like to mention a few new products that we have developed and are working on presently.
We have recently added liberty reserve as an online method of depositing funds into an Axiory account.
Every morning we give a online Forex news broadcast that details relevant fundamental and techincal information as well as business news.
Also we have a new Axiory Mastercard that allows you to deposit your profits directly to a shopping card for your convenience.

We have also added new Money managers that are performing really well which you can see here: http://axiory.com/platforms/axiory-m...er/performance

And last but not least a Mac version of MT4 for our client friends of apple which should be finished very soon.
Please leave us comments if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Jeff Fretts jfretts@axiory.com

Worldwide,
Aug 4, 2011,

We are a dynamic brokerage firm. Our vision is to challenge the financial markets and prove that trading on these markets can be profitable for vast number of individuals, companies and institutions. We aim to reach this vision by offering top and innovative services such as multi-trading, assisting trading systems, high quality analysis, interactive education and strong, quick, and helpful worldwide support service.
As we wish to constantly improve our services, any feedback or constructive comments will be greatly appreciated.