Axiory.com Review

PT International Limited

Axiory Global Ltd

Updated: Jan 14, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Axiory is a forex broker. Axiory offers the MetaTrader 4 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. Axiory.com offers over 60 forex pairs, gold, silver, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Axiory.com

Established: 2012
Address: No.1 Corner of Hutson Street and Marine Parade Belize City, Belize, Belize
Contact: support@axiory.com, +442031502506
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/000122/15.
Trading platforms: MT4, cTrader
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay, VLoad

Join live discussion of Axiory.com on our forum

Axiory.com profile provided by Axiory Team, Oct 7, 2020

The Axiory brand was launched in 2011 and has become an industry leader serving traders across the globe since 2012. The broker has created a savvy, friendly, and intuitive space for accessing the forex and CFDs market, where clients’ needs always come first. Axiory traders are privileged to excellent trading conditions, unique risk management tools, tier-1 liquidity, and the constant support of an international, highly professional, and extremely friendly team, under an IFSC licensed broker.

Lee,
, United Kingdom,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have a multitrader managed account and am very happy with the returns so far, they provide the best support I have seen from any broker with their online chat, would recommend.

Cisco,
Caracas, Venezuela,
Aug 10, 2012,

I have been using it for a while now and I can say that I am pleased with what is happening so far. Customer support is available 24/7 and is one of the best I have worked with.
Their Metatrader platform works excellent, decent spreads and fast executions.
They offer "Multitrader" where traders from around the world show their performance. There are very good traders in there you can choose from.
I really recommend this service to anyone serious about Forex Trading.

Abdullah,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have a multitrader account with them, it is doing so well so far, their iphone application is top notch as well as their webdesign, very neat company with a high standard customer service they seem to be very patient when I ask too many questions.

Murat Turkmen,
İstanbul, Turkey,
Jul 30, 2012,

I have been monitoring Axiory more than 6 months and have been using their PAMM System more than 1 month and my account is up about 8 % within 1 month.The most imprtant item is they have a systematic approach and competitive tools which they serve for customers like PAMM,MAM,Mirror Trader and so on.If you want to invest on your own,you can also use their reliable platforms and get benefit from their Axiory Broadcast and Market Analysis daily.In addition,they have a great customer support that you can find anyone at any time to answer your questions and queries.I highly recommend Axiory.

Bea,
Paris, France,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have invested to one multitrader. They have excellent support, clients service on very high level. I am kindly surprised that all information they just gave me are true. I would strongly recommend it to everybody who doesn´t know much about forex, but want to profit as I do :-)

Katy,
, Slovakia,
Apr 18, 2012,

I am satisfied with their attitude toward me as a client. They inform me about news or anything that is going on , so I have always the accurate information not only about good news but they also let me know about unexpacted situations and this makes me feel confortable. I really like their partnership program becasue they explain me everything even that I am not a professional businesswoman.

Mag,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Apr 7, 2012,

I have a Pamm account with them, I am very impressed with my 12% in less than a month!! The performance of their managed accounts showing on their web site are real figures! I am very impressed with the good service, they contact me regularly - so far so good!

Jakub Hodan,
Sandefjord, Norway,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have had a live account in several months and everything is fine. I am very glad we managed to work my iphone with Axiory too so I can trade anywhere this is a big advantage for me. The support works well both email and live chat, you will find helpful poeple there. I can not miss mentioning the PAMM possibility, good traders there...not all of them but you will find something you like.
Summary..I am satisfied and feel no need to change the broker:-)

Shan Mundo,
Mumbai, India,
Apr 18, 2012,

I have been associated with Axiory Ltd more than a year now, my experience has been phenomenal. Excellent customer support , transparency in all transactions, constant improvement on website,plat form and promotional tools and they are delivering me what they are promising , Now i am a big fan of Axiory and i confidently recommend Axiory to every one

abdel,
montreal, Canada,
Apr 18, 2012,

very good performance, very good service.