Axiory.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 27, 2018

Axiory is a forex broker. Axiory offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex online trading top platforms. Axiory.com offers over 40 forex pairs, gold, silver, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Axiory.com

Join live discussion of Axiory.com on our forum

South Africa,
Feb 6, 2018,

If the live account performs as well as their Demo, it must highly rate them in my opinion.

I have been testing ea's with this broker for quite a while now. Compared to other brokers they have always performed very, very well with this Broker. However, there have been some bad comments in the past, so I am undecided about going live with them. I am watching FPA for further comments.
Singapore,
Sep 7, 2017,

Stophunt broker

Stophunt Broker. Enough Say.
Don't seem to have anymore reliable FX broker in the market anymore.
New Zealand,
Mar 10, 2017,

Wrong commission fees published on their website !!

I recently opened a LIVE ECN type account with AXIORY. On their own website - they published their fees at $3/lot. On checking live trades I noticed their commission was being calculated at $10/lot. When I queried this with them their replie was
"After doing our investigation we can see the problem with the commission. We highly apologize but it seems that we have a wrong piece of information on the website. We will correct it as soon as possible, the commission is 10 USD/lot, so the calculation on your trading account is right, it is 1 USD for 0.1 lot position."
That is a BIG mistake to make AXIORY - be wary traders
Reply by Axiory Global submitted Mar 31, 2017:
Dear tyakemi,

thank you for leaving your review here. Unfortunately, we have to confirm that there was the typo in the commission rate at our website.

However, we would like to ensure you and other traders that your satisfaction is one of our main priorities. Based on this, we have decided to fully refund the commission in case of all orders that were placed in a conviction that the commission rate is 3 USD / lot.

We work hard to provide services of the utmost quality and bring 100% fair trading practices, the best interbank execution practices, and the right environment to meet the needs of professional traders. So we believe that you will appreciate our decision, and we do highly apologize for any inconvenience.

Should anything be unclear do not hesitate to contact us anytime!

Team Axiory
, Romania,
Apr 4, 2016,

I trade only one month with Axiory and already I can say that they have great trading conditions. Especially execution of trades is pretty fast and prompt.
They say about the execution a lot at their website and I thought that like everywhere - it's like a marketing ploy. However, now from my own experience

I have to confirm it!
Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for leaving your positive review here. We at Axiory highly appreciate it and a positive review motivates us to improve even further in the future. You can look forward to the modern technological features that we regularly upgrade, new innovative services and extensive educational content based on our vast experience from financial markets, along with more innovations that we are planning to release. Team Axiory
Bacoli, Italy,
Mar 26, 2016,

Not SCAM, but the service is not good...
Server down 3 times a month, my order even sometimes get rejected by Axiory.
And I asked why to support and no response.

Spread is normal
Server is weak
Support is late
No bonus
But the service is really simple and easy to use for anyone, I guess.
Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for stopping by and leaving your review here. We have experienced server slow-downs due to upgrading our technologies, and adding more liquidity providers to rapidly increase execution speed, server stability and bring significant advantages to traders. We are fully aware that this caused unpleasant issues to our clients, but we believe that this was the right decision to improve our services and ultimately bring more satisfaction both for our client and us. We would like you to invite you to get in touch with us. We will refund you with regards to all verifiable issues. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Team Axiory
Russia, Russian Federation,
Jun 18, 2015,

I earned $13 000 at this company, as a result blocked the account. Referred to that their supplier of liquidity asked me to disconnect, having referred to arbitration. I requested proofs of that I use arbitration and asked to announce the supplier of liquidity. They refused to me everything, having referred to that is military secret. As a result money doesn't give me, to letters doesn't respond. They have a www.ifsc.gov.bz regulator, it also doesn't respond to my requests. A conclusion, the company what not STP, but usual roguish kitchen, didn't even give my got money.
Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for your message. I would like to take this opportunity to explain everything in more detail. We received an indication that unusual activity is happening on several trading accounts. As per the regulations and agreements with liquidity providers we had to gather detailed information about the trading activity, analyze it and make everything clear. This rare situation took the necessary time and actions to perform. In the shortest possible time, the withdrawal request was successfully processed. We would like to assure that we do our best to satisfy all our clients and build long-term partnerships. We work hard to provide services of the utmost quality and bring 100% fair trading practices, the best interbank execution practices, and the right environment to meet the needs of professional traders. Team Axiory
Prague, Czech Republic,
Feb 25, 2015,

Unfortunately I've to agree with Walters below. They offer MAM with quite reasonable performance but once one invest into the performance starts to be much much worst and money are lost. Thanks to them I lost almost 10000$ Think twice about investing with Axiory.
On the other hands if one knows how to trade profitably their service are on standard level.

2014-05-28 4Star I'm the client of this broker for almost 7 months and I can write that I haven't had problems with this broker.
Firstly, MT4 platform is quick and I haven't had any problems with functionality. Mobile version as well.
Secondly, Multitrader platform is simple and easy to use. They offer dozens of strategies which work. Not all of them are excellent but lot of them are very good and client is able to set the profitable portfolio.
There are no problems with deposits and withdrawals. After withdrawal request via bank wire money is on my bank account in three working days. Always. As a private trader I got all commissions in the time and right amount.
Axiory is a broker for those who wants diversify their capital and have it under one roof.
Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for leaving your comment here. I would like to take this opportunity to explain the solution for money managers in more detail. A lot of money managers achieve interesting results and clients often ask us if they can connect to a money manager and copy their performance. Everything that Axiory does is connecting both parties and providing services to them. However, every money manager works and decides on their own, with their own trading strategy. Money managers are absolutely separated from Axiory. Therefore, we can't be responsible for their decisions, or guarantee any future profits. Axiory provides money managers with technological and legal solutions, and for the security of their clients Axiory provides ?Capital Guard?. This feature guarantees a maximal percentage of drawdown of the investment. Moreover, we provide other security options for clients of money managers. Thanks to our technologies, investors have quality options to diversify their capital, to close their investment online anytime etc. We continually develop, innovate and provide technologies, services and solutions of the utmost quality both for money managers and self-traders. In case of any further inquiries, we would be more than happy to make everything clear. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Team Axiory
Norfolk , United Kingdom,
Dec 9, 2013,

I'm writing this to try and persuade all you good but gullible people out there who still have Managed accounts with Axiory...( Get your money Out now ), that's if you have any left !

Listen you will Not get rich quick, but you will certainly get Poor very fast ! ! !

Why do you think they have relocated to Belize from the Seychelles, to many Lawyers chasing them, that's why.

And I will say this again to...do not believe anything you see on thier glossy website or read on thier chat line.
Believe me if your Managed account/s fail...as mine did, and you like me lose money, there is no recourse ( Its`gone ! ) this is why they stay out of the Juristiction of America / UK etc.

2013-09-11 1Star Axiory are nothing more than a collection of opportunist young Scammers from eastern Europe, who are having one long party in the Seychelles at the expense of their Investors & Traders.

Do not believe anything you see or read on their Glossy website or from their ever so friendly chat - line !
I am still waiting for my money they admitted losing due to their Trading machines failing catastropicaly losing myself and many other Investors large sums of money.
And they are still refusing to give me their Lawyers details, and SIBA as I mentioned in an earlier review will not respond to any enquirees related to Axiory.
Beware these people also write thier own reviews, see post 2013-05-01

2013-07-12 1Star Back in Sep 2012, I spent many weeks searching the internet for an FX pamm broker to invest with, Axiory was highly recommended by many people on the numerouse review sites.

Their website and multi-trader strategy system looked excellent, with clear investment strategies and money management systems in place, for instance their customer support said that should a certain drawdown value be reached within a multi-trader strategy, all trading would cease, and also should the margin call conditions be reached, only the highest value position would be closed out first.

Initially I invested modestly, in several strategies and watched as the account ballances steadily grew, however my funds were always fully invested, which led to many margin calls...the alarm bells in my head should have been ringing at this time !, however I was once again assured by customer support, not to be concearned and continued to invest more money.

Then early this year, it all went badly wrong when three multi-trader strategies failed almost simultaneously closing many positions at random losing me tens of thousands of US$ in minuets !

I always new there was an element of risk, however nothing had prepared me to lose approx 60% of my investment within a few months, I had foolishly believed everything stated on their glossy website, chat-line and emails.

Axiory did send me a sympathetic email admitting liability for a large portion of the losses, however after many email requests they have continuously refused to refund me.

Your money is Not safe with Axiory, when one managed FX account fails they just creat another one, they will do whatever they can to maintain their commissions from trades regardless as to how it affects the Investors or Traders.

Axiory have also refused to provide me with details of their Lawyers, and SIBA ( Seychelles International Business Authority ) will not respond to any calls or emails etc related to Axiory.

My final words have to be...Please, Please do not trade or invest with these people, read the small print at the bottom of the investor page which states ( only invest money you can afford to lose ) because you Will lose it !, they have told me themselves that they make their profit on lots traded Not success, which explains why my funds were always fully invested.
Nov 9, 2013,

I am a client of Axiory since last year and I have never had any problem, everything was always solved very quickly. I am using Multitrader strategies and I lost with some of them, but others are creating profit. Forex is not for everybody, but if you want to try their service I can only recommend to do it.
Worldwide, Czech Republic,
Sep 2, 2013,

We at Axiory take all feedbacks very seriously and we really appreciate each one. Thank you all for the positive reviews and also those who shared and explained their problems.

We feel the need to explain a few topics, as there may be few misunderstandings in both positive and negative feedbacks.

Axiory is an STP brokerage and we offer services for self-traders and PAMM users. However many self-traders often suffer on the market for various reasons, as trading on markets requires tremendous focus, skill and discipline. That is why Axiory decided to cooperate with Multitrader and we added their services to our Investment Platform. Multitrader and Axiory did many improvements in order to help clients increase their profitability on markets while minimising the risk. There is no way to fully avoid risk while trading on the markets.

Axiory provides solely STP connectivity to the market and does its best to provide top support to all our clients.

In accordance, Multitrader verifies all offered strategies and only those traders who provide their trading on real accounts can be offered in Axiory's Investment Platform. These traders are rewarded only if they generate profit to clients. Additionally Multitrader created safety feature called CapitalGuard, which added considerable amount of security, as with CapitalGuard clients know what may be their highest risk using the Multitrader service.

We are still looking for more feedbacks and we thank the FPA for the chance to receive these feedbacks online, as it helps us improve.

Should anything be unclear we will gladly explain more on our support email (support@axiory.com) as always.

Axiory team