ITradeAIMS.net Review

Updated: Nov 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ITradeAIMS.net

Other websites of this company include itradeaims.com

Special offers

Promotion

25% Off Lifetime Membership

25% OFF PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP Regular $497.00 Single Payment SAVE: $124.25

• Expires Sep 30, 2020
212 traders already tried
Coupon code

20% Discount on Everything

We are Giving away 20% Discount Coupon this July the 4th. Happy Independence Day everyone.

• Code FPA-20-4thofJuly
  • Expires Jul 4, 2019
207 traders already tried
Promotion

FREE GUIDE: 10s Elliott Wave

The Secret Way to Count Elliott Wave In Just 10 Seconds Or Less! DOWNLOAD your FREE GUIDE NOW (Thanks FPA)

• Expires Dec 31, 2019
145 traders already tried

Join live discussion of ITradeAIMS.net on our forum

Jasmien Elkaabouch,
Perth, Australia,
Oct 13, 2016,

Real System, Real Results !

AIMS is for people who are serious about trading successfully. Multiple strategies across multiple time frames provides you with the flexibility to trade on your terms.

The AIMS Skype Room takes your trading to a whole new level. Facilitated by a professional trader who's commitment to your success is only matched by his genuine passion, unparalleled knowledge and seriously honed skill for trading all markets and all timeframes.

If you've made the decision to succeed at trading then AIMS will provide you with the tools, strategies and ongoing support from people who are the best in the business.

In an Internet based world with overwhelming options, AIMS cuts through the noise by providing people with a genuine back tested system that works !

Abu Bakar,
Khan, Pakistan,
Oct 13, 2016,

Works as Said and Does Well.

Okay to start off, this has been one of the best systems I have ever bought! It worked as said and it did well. Plus the support from Immy is great and the forums are downright wonderful. Definitily worth the money and time invested. Fractals and Chaos Theory perfectly inherit the world of forex. 10/10

Miroslav Mirgus,
Tabor, Czech Republic,
Dec 4, 2015,

AIMS is the best strategy I know. I've tried a lot of them but this is the best TOP.

Peter Szakal,
Zalaegerszeg, Hungary,
Sep 11, 2015,

Dear Users, I know AIMS since more than 2 years, and changed my mind about the markets. I mean, this is the best trading method, and the best support on the planet. Mental trainings, Skype room, friendly and awesome people. Everything, what a trader needs day by day. Thanks Guys! Best Regards, Peter from Hungary. (ps.:My english is not the best...)

Paul,
Chom Bueng, Thailand,
Jun 1, 2015,

Like others I came to AIMS by accident and left because AIMS seemed a/ to easy b/ too cheap for a lifetime membership c/ concentrated on mental issues rather than the system. I came back to AIMS because it started to make sense and had been updated using idea's I am familiar with. I came to the realisation that time is precious , if you are like me and age is creeping up on you and you think you cannot trade the lower time frames (1/5 min ) think again .If I can do it you can to , AIMS is a game changer. !

Kyle,
Hobart, Australia,
Mar 27, 2015,

Just for starters to qualify where I am at, I have been trading for four years now, three of which has been on a live account. My trading life started as a 5 minute scalper and progressed through to VSA trading, trading 1hr TF with entries on 5m charts. From there, I moved to AIMS trading about 2.5 years ago and initially found it a little difficult. It was not due tot he method, but due to my own application of the method and a lack of application to it properly.
I then moved to another method, trading price action on H4 charts and was mentored for over 12 months in this, but it just didn't seem to work for me, although the mentor was self sufficient with it and helped all he could.
Then comes June last year and my return to the AIMS methodology. I was determined to make Forex my primary source of income. The second time in AIMS, I thoroughly read the manuals and learned them by heart. I also read through the multitude of threads and posts in the forum and became more familiar with the method, as well as the traders within the AIMS community, some of which have I have also seen writing recommendations here.
I am now a much better trader than I was before I returned to AIMS, and am becoming more consistent every week. I am in the skype group whenever I can during LO and NEO sessions.

The AIMS method. There is nothing in comparison to this - and I genuinely mean it. You can apply it to the timeframe that suits you. Can you be there during the first two hours of LO and can trade with little procrastination - m1 trading can be very fruitful for you. You work full time and cannot make it to session opens, H1 and D1 trading can be for you with exactly the same methodology. People knowing about fractals will understand that there are waves within waves, and due to that, any timeframe will work, it is just the time between entry and exit that will be the difference.
As others have alluded, AIMS is based from Bill Williams chaos theory and Immy has applied his interpretation to is, along with some fantastic indicators to help along. Yes, most of the indid can be sourced from the 'net for nothing, but you will not be able to be constantly helped/mentored by Immy or the other AIMSters and this is priceless in itself.
the cost of AIMS is insignificant to be honest, especially considering I have paid thousands for other methods in the past.
Will buying AIMS make you profitable. No. You also have to apply yourself and work on your mindset. Luckily, this is discussed in great detail in the AIMS forum and constantly added to. You also have the opportunity to participate in the AIMS Skype group. Yes, it is a small monthly fee, but that will weed out those who are serious about trading, and the others who will not commit a small outlay to make themselves a better trader. I'll be 100% honest and say just one trade this month paid for the skype group for the YEAR.

In my honest opinion, Bill Williams Chaos Theory + Immys Method + the wonderful group of AIMSters is a huge way towards making a person a consistently profitable trader. The only other thing is yourself. If you are true to yourself and commit to it, there is only one way your trading will go, and that is profitably.

It is great seeing the forum with the amount of people independantly trading profitably as well as the guys in the Skype group as well trading with confidence and becoming more profitable as they go.

I could not recommend this method high enough - but you will also have to apply yourself. Without proper application, you will not make any method profitable, but AIMS will give you the best chance I know of.

Michael Z.,
Vienna, Austria,
Jan 21, 2015,

Hello everybody,

Since I've been using the "I Trade AIMS Stress Free Trading"-system since October 2013 and my trading has enhanced alot in that time I've come to the decission to drop a review about AIMS system here. It's funny because I've stumbled over AIMS right here in the FPA-review section.

I was trying to trade for 2011 and as most beginners, I jumped from one strategy and system to another on the quest of the holy grail of trading. I learned many things, joined a "Price Action" program but didn't get my feet on the ground. Then, in October 2013 everything has changed as I purchased a lifetime AIMS premium membership for a very, very reasonable price. It's less than you have to pay for most 1 or 2 days trading seminars and it's worth 10, 20, 100 times of them.
Beside the robust and dynamicly evolving trading-system with different entry and exit strategies, the most important fact is the extremly commited support from Immy (the founder and owner of AIMS) and other senior AIMS traders (AIMSters) who are offering free-of-charge mentoring in the AIMS live trading room and the AIMS forum which are inexhaustible sources of knoledge and support. They are the core of mastering the strategies.

In September 2014 I stopped trading anything else and devoted my whole trading time to AIMS system. This has really payed off as I was able to more than double (2.36x) my demo account in just 13 weeks. In this period I was able to bank 1.368 Pips with an average risk of only 15 Pips per trade and just a little more than 2 hrs trading per day.
Watch the stats here: Results_09-12_2014

Since 5th of January 2015 I'm tradeing a live account and already have made more than 350 Pips until today with the same rist as mentioned above.

As conclusion I can say that AIMS changed my trading completely in a way that it has supplied me with a solid set of trading rules and with Immy's and the AIMSter's knowledge of handling trader's behaviorial and psychological phenomenos. These two aspects make AIMS so powerful.

Cheers,
Michael

Mike M,
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic,
Jan 13, 2015,

I have been a customer of Aim's trading system for about one year. There are two key trading strategies and a number minor ones that are all fantastic. The live trade room has always opened without fail and Immy has mentored many people including myself all included in the purchase price of the system. With five years of trading experience this really helped me out and I would strongly recommend this to beginners and pro's alike.

Tracker,
Munich, Germany,
Dec 15, 2014,

Hi All,

I started trading the AIMS way a few month ago after years of drifting through the trading world trying this and that with not much success.
AIMS offers a system for a very reasonable price especially when you take into account all the support you get through the chatroom and the AIMS Stress Free Trading Community Forum with its wealth of information.
My questions regarding the system are answered in the Chatroom while we are trading the DAX for example. Just being in the Chatroom gives you valuable information about how people that know what they are doing handle their trades.
Apart form that the whole system with its indicators and templates is evolving to stay on top of things.
One thing is for sure, since I really started to get down to business with AIMS and stopped letting my mind run wild with speculations about what the market is going to do and therefore stretched the rules my account is gradually heading north.

Best regards,

Tracker

Eddy,
Tangerang, Indonesia,
May 1, 2014,

I do feel sorry for GIm, but from my own experiences with AIMS forum (i bought it Sept 2013 but i'm still learning the eBook!), 100% of my questions have been answered (within 1-2 days at longest) in detail with solid solution by the creator (sir Immy) or other AIMSters, I must say: YES. the forum is a very PRECIOUS source of knowledge. Like a soul of AIMS System.

As advised from the beginning in the forum's rules, before you forward any questions, you're encouraged to re-check 'the same' questions in the forum. which might had been answered already before you.

And yes, some of the indies can be found in MT4 in their basic form(like AIMS Gator, AIMS Waves),
AIMS Gator is the one which is 100% identic to the original one in most free platform such as MT4, BUT re-boosted with AIMS' Purple Line (which is a kind of customized MA)and in synergy with AIMS' original patents : AIMS Box, AIMS Range, AIMS Level, AIMS Tight Box+Alarm.
AIMS Waves has now evolved into AIMS Waves Special Edition+ red/blue "Bulls Eye" signal (not officially released yet) which cannot be found anywhere, perhaps, because it is a fully customized indies.
I like all of those indies, including AIMS' original Talking Alerts &/ alarms with its Buy-Sell Dots (red/blue/ black diamond dots) and AIMS advanced technique called The Fruit & The Seed with Double Arrows signal.

And YES, you & i must have a strong will to FOCUS in learning all AIMS indies. If you say Price Action trading is the simplest one, it's correct (specific AIMS indies also based on Price Action as well).., so AIMS is like: Price Action trading+smart indies+AIMS EA = Ultimate Trading System.....Hey. it's been around since 2009 and it's been surviving till now even getting better....it's evolving like the market we know...it's ALIVE, not a Dead or Walking Dead like other cheap ones which mostly FAIL, am i right??