ITradeAIMS.net Review

Updated: Jan 18, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ITradeAIMS.net

Other websites of this company include itradeaims.com

Special offers

Promotion

FREE GUIDE: 10s Elliott Wave

The Secret Way to Count Elliott Wave In Just 10 Seconds Or Less! DOWNLOAD your FREE GUIDE NOW (Thanks FPA)

• Expires Dec 31, 2019
163 traders already tried
Coupon code

20% Discount on Everything

We are Giving away 20% Discount Coupon this July the 4th. Happy Independence Day everyone.

• Code FPA-20-4thofJuly
  • Expires Jul 4, 2019
225 traders already tried
Promotion

25% Off Lifetime Membership

25% OFF PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP Regular $497.00 Single Payment SAVE: $124.25

• Expires Sep 30, 2020
224 traders already tried

Join live discussion of ITradeAIMS.net on our forum

Sutan - LOVE LLC,
USA, USA,
Dec 8, 2011,

This is by for one of the most simple and easy to use systems on the market today. If you are looking for simplicity and integrity then this system will deliver that and some to you. The creators of this system are one of kind when it comes to making sure that you understand the system and helping you to increase your standard when it comes to trading and living life. I urge to tap into this community and GROW a little !!!

Herbert,
CapeTown, South Africa,
May 2, 2012,

I have obtained full Premium Membership at AIMS. Since then, I have found it's simplicity and ease of use unlocking my ability as retail trader.

From delivery of purchased services to direct forum support from the owner and experienced AIMSTERS, to frequent updates of indicator development by it’s own in-house programmer, AIMS has been an excellent experience and continues to be so for me.

Based on the works of Bill Williams the renowned developer of various standard MT4 indicators, successful trader and educator, AIMS has managed to distil his revolutionary market principles into a high probability, easy to follow trading rule-set, complete with latest developed state-of-the-art indicators.
AIMS takes advantage of the widely accepted Elliot wave principle, whether you are a seasoned on total novice on the subject. The AIMS setup simply locates the well-sought after W3 and W5 impulse waves that is inherent in market trends with no more than 10 seconds or less Elliot consideration from the trader.
AIMS can be applied to all trading instruments at all timeframes, RIGHT down to 1 minute charts.
The complete system is well defined in accompanying pdf’s complete with chart examples for study and review.
During my participation in the AIMS forums and live trading conditions, I recently posted my personal experience and gratitude to fellow traders in the forum as below:
Regards
Herbert
___________________________________________

“This is an open letter to AIMS traders:

I have a wish.

....that all traders in this great forum take a leap of faith and let it all out.....
Post the questions, post successes, get active and take the trades, share the experiences, burn the candles and get AIMS into your daily trading.

I can absolutely say this, (and IMHO, there are no absolutes in this universe)
THIS, is the BEST forum and BEST system, and BEST support system and BEST trading support and BEST MT4 technical/indicator skill i have EVER seen!!

The support staff cares!!

Please, open a journal or individual thread, post your findings, thoughts and experiences. Our trading survival advancement depends on it.

You got A LOT to go with you:
Immy for the vision and personal support...
Grant for the ruthless disciplined application of identified rules...
Steve for the most advanced technical tools on the planet...
AIMS traders showing their personal interaction in the market...

Truthfully, i have measured AIMS against other advanced institution strenght elliot analysis, calculating up to 700 000 variations per minute of possible elliot variations... I have seen AIMS dictating a w3---w5 while the mentioned analysis adopted the structure AFTER the fact....

Time and time again, AIMS preceded the projections, why? Because AIMS is in REAL-TIME. Believe it or not, being in the NOW has numerous benefits... it allows you a glimpse into the future.

One of my favorite maxims: "The essence of management is caring what goes on". We have this here at AIMS. I have seen it. Use it.
We all have different needs and abilities. Together we formulate a successful community.
AIMS works.... Go for it!!

Herbert”

Abu Bakar,
Khan, Pakistan,
Oct 13, 2016,

Works as Said and Does Well.

Okay to start off, this has been one of the best systems I have ever bought! It worked as said and it did well. Plus the support from Immy is great and the forums are downright wonderful. Definitily worth the money and time invested. Fractals and Chaos Theory perfectly inherit the world of forex. 10/10

wiseambitions,
southern England, United Kingdom,
Jan 6, 2013,

It is time I added my appreciation to the creators of this system, which is certainly better than anything else I've set eyes on.

In the first 3 months I have pulled over 900 pips from the market, and this is in spite of making some ridiculous mistakes which I was responsible for.

When you follow the system, and take minimal notice of other chatter and news and opinion, and just trade what you see, not what you think, the wins exceed the losses and a reliable account growth just happens automatically.

My forex journey has taken me through a series of systems, it would not be appropriate to name them now, suffice to say few robots actually produce such good results in live trading as they do on demonstration accounts, and all the claims of the vendors have to be seriously questioned.

I have been able to get steady gains of every week, just on one currency pair, perhaps the hardest part about it is having the patience and discipline to wait for the ideal moment to enter trades. They are magic moments and the payback makes it well worth staying near the screen and keeping an eye on developments. This comment is most appropriate for trading in short timeframes eg the one minute and five minute charts. The system is said to be good still for anyone who wants to trade 4 hour and daily charts, but their results will be slower coming in.

Worth every penny. Actually the price is insignificant, it's a one off joining fee, and the support and community which goes with it is very helpful. The more you put into it the more you will reap. It really offers the potential for an income stream which could soon exceed the prime minister's salary.

Darren,
UK, United Kingdom,
Dec 11, 2013,

I have been using this method of trading since the beginning of this year and have to say that I cannot imagine a better or more profitable way of trading. I was a little sceptical when I first started with iTradeAims because I was over complicating matters and was taking too many trades. This resulted in some losing days mixed in with winning days, but I wasn't really getting anywhere. Then I started to simplify things and only took the best setups and now I rarely have a losing day!

It can be used on any time frame so should suit virtually everybody. Personally I use the M1/M5 timeframe during volatile times (London Open, New York open and news releases) and am also starting to use the hourly chart throughout the day. You can also use the daily chart which does have the advantage of only checking the charts for 5 mins every evening!

There is also a live trading room which is open everyday, which has proved to be very useful to me.

I would fully recommend iTradeAims especially as it is incredibly good value. It could transform your trading! :)

Jasmien Elkaabouch,
Perth, Australia,
Oct 13, 2016,

Real System, Real Results !

AIMS is for people who are serious about trading successfully. Multiple strategies across multiple time frames provides you with the flexibility to trade on your terms.

The AIMS Skype Room takes your trading to a whole new level. Facilitated by a professional trader who's commitment to your success is only matched by his genuine passion, unparalleled knowledge and seriously honed skill for trading all markets and all timeframes.

If you've made the decision to succeed at trading then AIMS will provide you with the tools, strategies and ongoing support from people who are the best in the business.

In an Internet based world with overwhelming options, AIMS cuts through the noise by providing people with a genuine back tested system that works !

Portugal,
Oct 13, 2016,

Aims is the best no bullshit system around

Aims strategies are awesome, and after a year trading with them I see no time limits or faults like most other strategies sold online, and above all the community is very helpful and you actually learn to trade properly, consistency, planning, patience and all other traits of a fully committed trader, you will not get rich in one day but if you want to take a trading career seriously look no further, this is the best around and will teach you all you need both if your a veteran or a new trader learning the ropes.

rob,
london, United Kingdom,
Oct 13, 2016,

Great easy to understand system

I have been with Aims for a few years, and it is a simple to use, system, with great visuals, great website and forum, with plenty of support for the novice or experienced trader. Love these guys

Greg Wms,
Tenn, USA,
May 31, 2012,

Great trading system , very simple rules to follow. Iv had the system for about a year, although i haven"t join the forum which is proberly worth the money. What i do first is check my currency strenght meter, which there are several for free & for sale on line. And then from my strenght meter i determan which pair i"ll be trading & im averaging 30 + pips per day, trading the US session only & thats on only one pair. In my book its deffantly a 5 star system. God bless & keep up the good work AIMS.

Kyle,
Hobart, Australia,
Mar 27, 2015,

Just for starters to qualify where I am at, I have been trading for four years now, three of which has been on a live account. My trading life started as a 5 minute scalper and progressed through to VSA trading, trading 1hr TF with entries on 5m charts. From there, I moved to AIMS trading about 2.5 years ago and initially found it a little difficult. It was not due tot he method, but due to my own application of the method and a lack of application to it properly.
I then moved to another method, trading price action on H4 charts and was mentored for over 12 months in this, but it just didn't seem to work for me, although the mentor was self sufficient with it and helped all he could.
Then comes June last year and my return to the AIMS methodology. I was determined to make Forex my primary source of income. The second time in AIMS, I thoroughly read the manuals and learned them by heart. I also read through the multitude of threads and posts in the forum and became more familiar with the method, as well as the traders within the AIMS community, some of which have I have also seen writing recommendations here.
I am now a much better trader than I was before I returned to AIMS, and am becoming more consistent every week. I am in the skype group whenever I can during LO and NEO sessions.

The AIMS method. There is nothing in comparison to this - and I genuinely mean it. You can apply it to the timeframe that suits you. Can you be there during the first two hours of LO and can trade with little procrastination - m1 trading can be very fruitful for you. You work full time and cannot make it to session opens, H1 and D1 trading can be for you with exactly the same methodology. People knowing about fractals will understand that there are waves within waves, and due to that, any timeframe will work, it is just the time between entry and exit that will be the difference.
As others have alluded, AIMS is based from Bill Williams chaos theory and Immy has applied his interpretation to is, along with some fantastic indicators to help along. Yes, most of the indid can be sourced from the 'net for nothing, but you will not be able to be constantly helped/mentored by Immy or the other AIMSters and this is priceless in itself.
the cost of AIMS is insignificant to be honest, especially considering I have paid thousands for other methods in the past.
Will buying AIMS make you profitable. No. You also have to apply yourself and work on your mindset. Luckily, this is discussed in great detail in the AIMS forum and constantly added to. You also have the opportunity to participate in the AIMS Skype group. Yes, it is a small monthly fee, but that will weed out those who are serious about trading, and the others who will not commit a small outlay to make themselves a better trader. I'll be 100% honest and say just one trade this month paid for the skype group for the YEAR.

In my honest opinion, Bill Williams Chaos Theory + Immys Method + the wonderful group of AIMSters is a huge way towards making a person a consistently profitable trader. The only other thing is yourself. If you are true to yourself and commit to it, there is only one way your trading will go, and that is profitably.

It is great seeing the forum with the amount of people independantly trading profitably as well as the guys in the Skype group as well trading with confidence and becoming more profitable as they go.

I could not recommend this method high enough - but you will also have to apply yourself. Without proper application, you will not make any method profitable, but AIMS will give you the best chance I know of.