ITradeAIMS.net Review

Updated: Dec 4, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ITradeAIMS.net

Other websites of this company include itradeaims.com

Special offers

Promotion

25% Off Lifetime Membership

25% OFF PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP Regular $497.00 Single Payment SAVE: $124.25

• Expires Sep 30, 2020
215 traders already tried
Promotion

FREE GUIDE: 10s Elliott Wave

The Secret Way to Count Elliott Wave In Just 10 Seconds Or Less! DOWNLOAD your FREE GUIDE NOW (Thanks FPA)

• Expires Dec 31, 2019
148 traders already tried
Coupon code

20% Discount on Everything

We are Giving away 20% Discount Coupon this July the 4th. Happy Independence Day everyone.

• Code FPA-20-4thofJuly
  • Expires Jul 4, 2019
208 traders already tried

Join live discussion of ITradeAIMS.net on our forum

Erik,
Lille, France,
Apr 30, 2014,

Hello People
I do recommand itradeaims system for the following reasons:
1° Membership is cheap and its one off payment
2° You get access to a forum with tons of information, journals, videos, indies, etc...
3° You have access to the live chat trading room and you will be part of a community with very good traders
4° Immy, the creator, has a strong ethic about his work and he does support you and help you
5° You have a 100 Page ebook with many examples of trade
6° The strategy is based on very scientific,solid & profitable theory about trading
7° Its simple (never said it was easy though)
I have read a review saying that the system is not as easy as it looks. Well, i want to say this to the newbees: Trading is not easy! You have to learn & understand the basics and you have to work seriously (you can't just buy a system, trade few days of few weeks and say: It does not work!). This is the case for ANY system. When I discovered Itradeaims, i was a newbee, in the room, Aimsters were patient with me, helped me and i learnt a lot from them. I guess i was a bit lucky to start my trading career with ItradeAims (of course i am still trading this system now).
Cheers

2011-08-12 5Star Hi there
I have just made 139 pips yesterday using AIMS trading.
Once you know how to spot a saddle point, its very easy! You got your saddle point, your dot alert, check the rules, check M5 trend and lets pips go. Exit correctly and bingo!
Dont get it wrong, I did have losses (6 of 16 trades) but i keep them low.
I never made so many pips in a day (even in the week, i am a beginner!)
I have been into chaos trading for few months only. Its amazing how Aims trading has caught the essence of Chaos Trading into a simple strategy to use .

The blog is always rich of thoughts, charts and advice and "Immy" and his AIMS team are always in good mood and prompt to help you and reply to your questions.

I would recommand this strategy to anyone interested in trading forex and especially if you are interested in Bill Williams work.

Erik

Tomi,
Tampere, Finland,
Apr 29, 2014,

I have traded AIMS for over 1.5 years and I just love trading AIMS. Even though my preferred timeframe is M1, the system is working like a charm on higher timeframes also. Losses are kept small and winners are kept alive - excellent risk/reward ratio.

AIMS forum and chat makes together a warm-hearted and very helpful community. Real traders, for traders. If you are serious about trading, I recommend AIMS for you.

MKUK,
, United Kingdom,
Apr 29, 2014,

I'm guess gim didn't use the AIMS forum and doesn't really understand the system. All questions are answered in the forum, either by Immy (the creator) or the many other successful AIMS traders.
AIMS is a lot more than a few moving averages crossover - it is based on the renowned Bill Williams system with some very clever improvements. In terms of value for money, I think AIMS is probably second to none. Be patient, be selective, bank the pips - on whatever timeframe or pair that takes your fancy.

Nikita,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Apr 29, 2014,

I ve been trying many trade system, but when i found AIMS - there is no reason to look for anythin else.
All TF, all pairs, all commodities - you can choose what you want. It s unbelievable - but this approach in reading market structure is really working!
And all you need to master it - discipline and patience. As for everything dood in our life.

gim,
, Singapore,
Apr 1, 2014,

It is just a few moving average cross over. you can get for free search the internet.

they don't have 30 days refund, rather no refund as it is stated clearly.

lousy customer service, write to them no reply only reply promptly before purchase.

just write here to warn people.

Darren,
UK, United Kingdom,
Dec 11, 2013,

I have been using this method of trading since the beginning of this year and have to say that I cannot imagine a better or more profitable way of trading. I was a little sceptical when I first started with iTradeAims because I was over complicating matters and was taking too many trades. This resulted in some losing days mixed in with winning days, but I wasn't really getting anywhere. Then I started to simplify things and only took the best setups and now I rarely have a losing day!

It can be used on any time frame so should suit virtually everybody. Personally I use the M1/M5 timeframe during volatile times (London Open, New York open and news releases) and am also starting to use the hourly chart throughout the day. You can also use the daily chart which does have the advantage of only checking the charts for 5 mins every evening!

There is also a live trading room which is open everyday, which has proved to be very useful to me.

I would fully recommend iTradeAims especially as it is incredibly good value. It could transform your trading! :)

Aaron,
Oct 10, 2013,

Ran into this in a discussion of trading systems in the donnaforex forum. There was a comment from somebody there that he'd been around for years and had yet to find a commercial manual product that made money. I thought to myself, "yeah, I've spend untold thousands of dollars on infinite varieties of total cr**.". Then somebody mentioned this one & rendered the opinion it's possible to earn a living trading it. I looked at the site, the product was very reasonably priced, so I took the plunge.

Early days for me, so I won't give a * rating yet, but:

The Bad:
System is nowhere near as simple as they make out. Yes, it is a pretty much black-or-white call with little discretion. But you need to already have a pretty substantial background & be willing to make a time commitment. The manual is thorough, and he covers such important but little discussed topics as money management, which most others conveniently ignore, or even suggest trading habits I'd consider very dangerous. Still, if you don't know what a pending order is, or how to place one, you will be blown away by this. That isn't an impediment to somebody who's been around for years sampling all the crap that's out there, but you may have trouble with this if you're an absolute forex newbie. Spend some time over on babypips. It can be difficult even for an experienced person to get those pending orders in to the market before price moves and triggers them. So execution on the strategy can be difficult. If there's the briefest hesitation, forget it.

The good:
You get a great deal for your money. The standard membership is reasonably priced, the training manual is substantial, the software package is well put together with nice easy to use templates. Somebody familiar with metatrader can have it installed & running with the author's standard charts in maybe 5 minutes.
This is very rapid hit & run trading off 1 minute charts. You make fairly extensive use of money/leverage, but there aren't substantial periods of heavy drawdown with this. A trade either connects, or you take a modest loss & move on. You don't have the cancer eating at your psyche of a 30% account drawdown, being left praying to god almighty to just get you out of this one trade, just this time, whole. You leave the trading day by rollover with a clean desk.

The verdict (preliminary):
Trading a moderate account, with very modest risk settings, and without pyramiding trades like he suggests (I was using a real-money account, therefore a bit cautious), I was able to recoup the course costs about 4X over within a couple hours in the european session. If this bears out over time, it may indeed be possible to earn a living from forex with this. It looks very good, but it's early days, so I'll return in a few months to give it a formal * rating.

Francis RAMAHANDRIDONA,
Paris, France,
Sep 28, 2013,

Dear All,

I joined AIMS three months ago. Before that I've been trading for more than 3 years, with highs and lows (winning, then losing what I won, if not more...), but more importantly not understanding why I won/lose...

Bold statement: Since I joined AIMS, ALL WEEKS HAVE BEEN VERY PROFITABLE, ALL OF THEM, NOT A SINGLE BAD WEEK!!
That's 3 MONTHS with profits, big profits!!! But not only profit, as important is the change in my life!!! Not because I earn more money, rather because I got the right focus on what's important in life!!!!!

Why is that?

1/ AIMS system is VERY SIMPLE, VERY VERY VERY SIMPLE. Basically 3 "things" to look at, if they are in line, just pull the trigger and you are on your way for 20PIPs, ...and much more!!!

2/ AIMS teach you as well 2 very very important aspect of trading:
a/ Money management
No "blabla" her, just straight money management, using compounding and asset protection. 1% loss maximum per trade (and believe me you will not miss a trade if you follow the rules) and wow incredible gains...
b/ Psychology
Do you know that analyzing the market requires a "personality", trading requires a quite different "personality"...Yes yes yes, once you understand that, things become clearer, cooler, you are no longer "working", you are having fun doing what you do!!! That you'll be taught as well

3/ And the MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT = the Masters who design AIMS are with you, live through a daily trade room, and/or via posts. This alone would cost you your shirts in other place. This is included into your one time payment here.

4/ And talking about money, the price you have to pay ONCE is absolutely nothing nothing nothing compared to what you will get.

To wrap up, this could synthesize my metamorphose as a trader: I was a poor trader, very poor, really loving trading, but struggling, anxious because of many losses. Now I am a trader, a real trader. I fully enjoy trading, lot of fun every day, with no restriction: I can trade 1 hour, or all day...Still with great fun, lots of fun once more.

Sharing is a key part of life; this is why I wanted to share this with you folks out there = If I can advise you about a single trading "style", please please do choose AIMS!!! Do you see, I did not use "trading strategy", rather "trading style" since AIMS is definitely a LIFESTYLE = your whole lifestyle will change!!!

Kindest Regards
Fran

wiseambitions,
southern England, United Kingdom,
Jan 6, 2013,

It is time I added my appreciation to the creators of this system, which is certainly better than anything else I've set eyes on.

In the first 3 months I have pulled over 900 pips from the market, and this is in spite of making some ridiculous mistakes which I was responsible for.

When you follow the system, and take minimal notice of other chatter and news and opinion, and just trade what you see, not what you think, the wins exceed the losses and a reliable account growth just happens automatically.

My forex journey has taken me through a series of systems, it would not be appropriate to name them now, suffice to say few robots actually produce such good results in live trading as they do on demonstration accounts, and all the claims of the vendors have to be seriously questioned.

I have been able to get steady gains of every week, just on one currency pair, perhaps the hardest part about it is having the patience and discipline to wait for the ideal moment to enter trades. They are magic moments and the payback makes it well worth staying near the screen and keeping an eye on developments. This comment is most appropriate for trading in short timeframes eg the one minute and five minute charts. The system is said to be good still for anyone who wants to trade 4 hour and daily charts, but their results will be slower coming in.

Worth every penny. Actually the price is insignificant, it's a one off joining fee, and the support and community which goes with it is very helpful. The more you put into it the more you will reap. It really offers the potential for an income stream which could soon exceed the prime minister's salary.

Julius,
Nanjing, China,
Aug 25, 2012,

Before becoming a member of iTradeAIMS, I had another 1000 USD system that I have been trying for a year and wasn't very successful. With iTradeAIMS, which was 10 times less expensive, I achieved much better success in 10 times shorter amount of time. And I consider myself still a beginner in Forex trading.

Of course there is a learning curve until you really master the system, depending whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader. But what is really important, that after being with iTradeAIMS for almost 9 months by now, I experienced that its creator is an honest and sincere person, always ready to help and not leaving anybody behind. I also got evidence that he is really good with his system, being profitable month after month.

On the forum there is also a guy, who has been trading the system rule by rule since the start, and who protocols all his trades (losers and winners) with his detailed comments. That is the best way to prove that system is working, and it is very good practice to follow the guy trying to learn the system, having his way of trading as a good example.

If you log your trades on iTradeAIMS forum, you will also receive quite prompt response from its creator and those more advanced traders, helping you with your progress.

I think iTradeAIMS can be trusted as a reliable way of trading that can eventually lead to being able to have consistent profits in trading.