ITradeAIMS.net Review

Updated: Nov 25, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ITradeAIMS.net

Other websites of this company include itradeaims.com

Special offers

Promotion

FREE GUIDE: 10s Elliott Wave

The Secret Way to Count Elliott Wave In Just 10 Seconds Or Less! DOWNLOAD your FREE GUIDE NOW (Thanks FPA)

• Expires Dec 31, 2019
146 traders already tried
Coupon code

20% Discount on Everything

We are Giving away 20% Discount Coupon this July the 4th. Happy Independence Day everyone.

• Code FPA-20-4thofJuly
  • Expires Jul 4, 2019
208 traders already tried
Promotion

25% Off Lifetime Membership

25% OFF PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP Regular $497.00 Single Payment SAVE: $124.25

• Expires Sep 30, 2020
213 traders already tried

Join live discussion of ITradeAIMS.net on our forum

Sergio,
Woodland Hills, USA,
Sep 6, 2020,

ITradeAims is the real deal

I have been using ITradeAims for a couple of years now and I have to say its very effective. Immy does a great job in the live chat room. He has tons of videos that are very useful to really understand how to trade Aims properly. My account is actually growing and I still have a lot to learn. Highly recommend Aims Trading!

Pune, India,
Dec 28, 2019,

Really Stress Free!!!

I am almost 2+ years with them and In simple words, Immy is superb trader and true mentor. Straight forward trades, no confusion on stop loss or Target, always trade towards Tz1(target 1). Moreover, one can easily avoid false Breakouts with his system, which I will recommend as before joining him, I have lost my good capital slowly and gradually by taking False Breakout. I can recommend for those who wants to learn true Money Management and grow their account at good pace.

JAKARTA, Indonesia,
Nov 20, 2019,

Real STRESS FREE TRADING

I know CHAOS system for quite long time ago. Still not stable and confusing until I found AIMS. This system make me really "STRESS FREE",... Even I am new, but IMMY guide me to a very step by step learning. He opened my new paradigm of trading.

With T20 lesson, I am struggling to locate SETUP 1,... not easy at the beginning,.. but on top of that "STRESS FREE"

I really recommend AIMS for the one who want to follow to be "USD 100K Trader Lifestyle"

Canberra, Australia,
May 10, 2019,

Highly Recommended fractal trading

I find the AIMS system very user-friendly and simple.
It is based on Bill Williams method but goes that step further in ease of entry and exit via fractal drawn boxes

Reply by immy-aims submitted Oct 18, 2019:
Hey Cobar53, Thank you for your 5 Start Review. Much appreciated.
North Carolina, USA,
Oct 19, 2018,

Trading With Aims

First of all, If you are starting with AIMS and a new trader PLEASE follow ALL of Imran's advice and instructions.

As a new trader a few years ago while in the "Search For The Holy Grail mode" I bought the system and the training that is included, fooled with it for a week, and then threw it into my embarrassing pile of systems and indicators.

Then after spending what to me was a ton of money, I found out I could have avoided all that loss of money and pain had I exercised what was placed in my hand upon the purchase and STAYED WITH IT,

I am now back to using the original AIMS system and it has changed my trading forever.

Trading is not something that will make you rich overnight. Think of this as a career you will be investing in similar to money you would spend on tuition if going to school to say learn a trade.

Only this is a recession proof life skill that if you are willing to stick with it no matter how long it may take whether you can devote a little time around a job or have more time than others, it is a journey well worth taking.

I have been fortunate in that I began learning the business over 4 years ago around my full time 12 HR rotating shift factory job, and have been able to devote myself to it full time since Oct. 2016

With that said, if you start your journey here and STAY here you will have a trade plan with clear rules like the trigger to enter, stop loss placement, and even a low stress trade management rule built into the system if you so desire.

That alone will give you a HUGE leg up to start with.

Not built on some secret magic, but methodology that is timeless whose aspects can be found in any market on any time frame.

You will also have excellent material on the most overlooked aspect of trading IMHO which is the psychological portion of trading.

You can read this as you learn to apply it in the live markets again, over time.

If I could, I would give Imran 10 stars.

It must be very frustrating to see people like me who in the past had all the of the best to devote themselves to money and time wise right in their hands, yet had to go find out the hard way:)

Lodz, Poland,
Jul 3, 2018,

The AIMS community is the most supportive, and the coaching alone is priceless!

I thought I would update my previous review.

Firstly I retain my Five Star rating.

I am now almost longest standing AIMS member that
still posts., having been a member for five years now.

I was a losing trader for many years before joining AIMS
but I get relatively few losers now.

Not because I trade AIMS but because I've learnt to read
the charts. My AIMS journal has been a big factor in that.

The AIMS indicators in themselves will not make anyone
any money, I can promise you that.

but the AIMS community, although it sees old members
move on, and new members arrive, is always nurturing
and supportive.

I have been a member of two other paid training courses,
Five Star mentors Chris Capri and James Edwards, who charges
up to 50,000 GBP for personal coaching and also repeatedly insists
you shouldn't be looking to make more than 10% pa. Am I missing
something here? So I contrast that with Immy's system which is
infinitely more profitable and his enthusiastic and tireless
coaching is priceless.

If you want to succeed you need to really work at it. AIMS is by
far the best environment to master your trading psychology,
which is what will dictate your ultimate success or failure.

Other paid communities are marred by infighting and backbiting.

I've watched other AIMS members, really modest and unassuming
guys, keeping a regular trading journal and making 60% per month
and sometimes much, much more

I found that so motivating to see that it was actually possible.

Again, it's not about indicators, it's all in the psychology, and AIMS
will urge you to keep a T20 journal, where you will see your batch of
twenty trades show a profit ( I actually once lost 18/20 trades and
still came out ahead - just )

As a seasoned pro I can guarantee you one thing - an ounce of
coaching is worth more than a ton of indicators and systems

and that's where AIMS really scores

Mar 26, 2015 - 5 Stars I made 150 pips this morning on my live XM broker account, its becoming the norm now. I can put this down 100% to the AIMS Skype Room and Immy's tireless coaching
-----------------------------------------
Its a bit like going to the office, I only look in about 1 -2 hrs a day
and thats all the trading I need to do. more than enough.There is
a great spirit and camaraderie amongst the guys including a few Master Traders who are also always happy to give advice.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I have tried every system and indicator known to man over the last few years - nothing worked consistently because of my trading flaws - I just couldn't see them. AIMS Skype room has helped me overcome these poor trading habits and the difference has been phenomenal! - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

2015-03-26 5Star I made 150 pips this morning on my live XM broker account, its becoming the norm now. I can put this down 100% to the AIMS Skype Room and Immy's tireless coaching
-----------------------------------------
Its a bit like going to the office, I only look in about 1 -2 hrs a day
and thats all the trading I need to do. more than enough.There is
------------------------------------------------------------------

2014-02-05 5Star Its all been said but after three weeks -

most days are winning days, and I believe all weeks genuinely are profitable as claimed. How many longstanding systems can really make that boast? - and I don't see any AIMS members contradicting it

Today two winners, 19 pips and 18 pips and a couple of 'rent' losing trades around 5 pips each

A good day but all my losers have been very modest, often less than 5 pips and so far never more than 7.

It is not a complicated system as the guy below suggests, but of course you need a basic idea of how to trade forex. However Immy does have his unique way of teaching which might appear complicated - but to start with you only need to know the basic indicators and rules and they couldn't be more simple

There is no stress. at the moment I am sticking to the basic 1 min system and winning very well. With experience I can see how the 'add on' method will really boost profits

Of course profits can be boosted by trading six currency pairs simultaneously but that requires more concentration that brings its own stress but I'm sure it can be done with practice

but you could certainly incorporate larger time frames as they require only the occasional look in.

Entry is very clear. Exit too is stress free and mechanical. There are options here but usually I like to trail stop the boxes and just keep going until stopped -

You never lose more than a few pips and when you hit a solid trend you stand to make some big gains

Disadvantages?

The basic system is not really set and forget on the 1 min timeframe

Monitoring the majors at London or NY open its not long before you find a set up

but once you're in a trade you do need to be in front of the screen to know when to exit, so you might need to give a couple of hours a day to the system

but overall that is a very minor inconvenience and there is always the option of larger timeframes that don't require this

What Immy has done for me over and above everything else is to open my eyes that it is all about a stress free mindset

its not usually the system that fails but the flawed mindset. When emotions take over you will never win however good the system

With such modest losses, you can now approach trading in a calm businesslike way -

and there is no other way to succeed in Forex trading!

Ahmad,
Qatar,
Aug 18, 2017,

A trading system with a sole

Well, it is my first review on any product ever, but I had an urge to write this review as a guide for those who have been lost in the world of trading for a long time. In order to make myself clear, I started trading six months ago and during these three months I bought several pre-packaged systems which I did stick with the best of them for less than three weeks. I know, am a man child and I like to have new toys from time to time which is detrimental in the world of trading.
However, what I found fascinating about itrade aims is that it is a system traded by real people which evolved over the time. You can read the blogs of immy and the journals of the main contributors who started as students and found there unique ways to add to the system and refine it following the old adage "do more of what works and less of what does not work". In a nutshell, aims is a system with a sole and a story behind it, making it easier for you to buy into it and follow it on the long run. Also, you will be surprised about how Immy is taking your long term success so seriously and as a personal goal for himself.

Brunei Darussalam,
Oct 18, 2016,

The Holy Grail of Trading doesn't exist, so I settled for the next best thing

I’ve been a member of AIMS for 7 months now and virtually no day past by where I don't learn something that will improve my trading.

The experience has enriched my trading knowledge and helped me develop two of the most important skills required in trading; patience and discipline.

Trading is a journey, you cannot become successful overnight. Just like you cannot become a heart surgeon in a few days by only reading a medical textbook.

Immy, the creator of the AIMs system, is a very passionate teacher. While he's not going to spoon-feed you every little thing, he and the other members will guide you all the way to your goal as long as you are willing to do your part. He and the others has done all the guesswork and put together a comprehensive and proven plan, it is up to you to follow it or not.

This is not a black box trading system with propriety magical indicators that promise you the world but deliver nothing. Every single part of the AIMs system and indicators are explained thoroughly and has logical reasonings behind each one of them.

The AIMS community is also very helpful and encouraging. I highly recommend new members to post every trade they take in their journal so Immy and the other veterans can help you out. There are also many detailed trading journals made by the other members where you can learn from their mistakes as well as successes.

rob,
london, United Kingdom,
Oct 13, 2016,

Great easy to understand system

I have been with Aims for a few years, and it is a simple to use, system, with great visuals, great website and forum, with plenty of support for the novice or experienced trader. Love these guys

Portugal,
Oct 13, 2016,

Aims is the best no bullshit system around

Aims strategies are awesome, and after a year trading with them I see no time limits or faults like most other strategies sold online, and above all the community is very helpful and you actually learn to trade properly, consistency, planning, patience and all other traits of a fully committed trader, you will not get rich in one day but if you want to take a trading career seriously look no further, this is the best around and will teach you all you need both if your a veteran or a new trader learning the ropes.

Jasmien Elkaabouch,
Perth, Australia,
Oct 13, 2016,

Real System, Real Results !

AIMS is for people who are serious about trading successfully. Multiple strategies across multiple time frames provides you with the flexibility to trade on your terms.

The AIMS Skype Room takes your trading to a whole new level. Facilitated by a professional trader who's commitment to your success is only matched by his genuine passion, unparalleled knowledge and seriously honed skill for trading all markets and all timeframes.

If you've made the decision to succeed at trading then AIMS will provide you with the tools, strategies and ongoing support from people who are the best in the business.

In an Internet based world with overwhelming options, AIMS cuts through the noise by providing people with a genuine back tested system that works !

Abu Bakar,
Khan, Pakistan,
Oct 13, 2016,

Works as Said and Does Well.

Okay to start off, this has been one of the best systems I have ever bought! It worked as said and it did well. Plus the support from Immy is great and the forums are downright wonderful. Definitily worth the money and time invested. Fractals and Chaos Theory perfectly inherit the world of forex. 10/10

Miroslav Mirgus,
Tabor, Czech Republic,
Dec 4, 2015,

AIMS is the best strategy I know. I've tried a lot of them but this is the best TOP.

Peter Szakal,
Zalaegerszeg, Hungary,
Sep 11, 2015,

Dear Users, I know AIMS since more than 2 years, and changed my mind about the markets. I mean, this is the best trading method, and the best support on the planet. Mental trainings, Skype room, friendly and awesome people. Everything, what a trader needs day by day. Thanks Guys! Best Regards, Peter from Hungary. (ps.:My english is not the best...)

Paul,
Chom Bueng, Thailand,
Jun 1, 2015,

Like others I came to AIMS by accident and left because AIMS seemed a/ to easy b/ too cheap for a lifetime membership c/ concentrated on mental issues rather than the system. I came back to AIMS because it started to make sense and had been updated using idea's I am familiar with. I came to the realisation that time is precious , if you are like me and age is creeping up on you and you think you cannot trade the lower time frames (1/5 min ) think again .If I can do it you can to , AIMS is a game changer. !

Kyle,
Hobart, Australia,
Mar 27, 2015,

Just for starters to qualify where I am at, I have been trading for four years now, three of which has been on a live account. My trading life started as a 5 minute scalper and progressed through to VSA trading, trading 1hr TF with entries on 5m charts. From there, I moved to AIMS trading about 2.5 years ago and initially found it a little difficult. It was not due tot he method, but due to my own application of the method and a lack of application to it properly.
I then moved to another method, trading price action on H4 charts and was mentored for over 12 months in this, but it just didn't seem to work for me, although the mentor was self sufficient with it and helped all he could.
Then comes June last year and my return to the AIMS methodology. I was determined to make Forex my primary source of income. The second time in AIMS, I thoroughly read the manuals and learned them by heart. I also read through the multitude of threads and posts in the forum and became more familiar with the method, as well as the traders within the AIMS community, some of which have I have also seen writing recommendations here.
I am now a much better trader than I was before I returned to AIMS, and am becoming more consistent every week. I am in the skype group whenever I can during LO and NEO sessions.

The AIMS method. There is nothing in comparison to this - and I genuinely mean it. You can apply it to the timeframe that suits you. Can you be there during the first two hours of LO and can trade with little procrastination - m1 trading can be very fruitful for you. You work full time and cannot make it to session opens, H1 and D1 trading can be for you with exactly the same methodology. People knowing about fractals will understand that there are waves within waves, and due to that, any timeframe will work, it is just the time between entry and exit that will be the difference.
As others have alluded, AIMS is based from Bill Williams chaos theory and Immy has applied his interpretation to is, along with some fantastic indicators to help along. Yes, most of the indid can be sourced from the 'net for nothing, but you will not be able to be constantly helped/mentored by Immy or the other AIMSters and this is priceless in itself.
the cost of AIMS is insignificant to be honest, especially considering I have paid thousands for other methods in the past.
Will buying AIMS make you profitable. No. You also have to apply yourself and work on your mindset. Luckily, this is discussed in great detail in the AIMS forum and constantly added to. You also have the opportunity to participate in the AIMS Skype group. Yes, it is a small monthly fee, but that will weed out those who are serious about trading, and the others who will not commit a small outlay to make themselves a better trader. I'll be 100% honest and say just one trade this month paid for the skype group for the YEAR.

In my honest opinion, Bill Williams Chaos Theory + Immys Method + the wonderful group of AIMSters is a huge way towards making a person a consistently profitable trader. The only other thing is yourself. If you are true to yourself and commit to it, there is only one way your trading will go, and that is profitably.

It is great seeing the forum with the amount of people independantly trading profitably as well as the guys in the Skype group as well trading with confidence and becoming more profitable as they go.

I could not recommend this method high enough - but you will also have to apply yourself. Without proper application, you will not make any method profitable, but AIMS will give you the best chance I know of.

Michael Z.,
Vienna, Austria,
Jan 21, 2015,

Hello everybody,

Since I've been using the "I Trade AIMS Stress Free Trading"-system since October 2013 and my trading has enhanced alot in that time I've come to the decission to drop a review about AIMS system here. It's funny because I've stumbled over AIMS right here in the FPA-review section.

I was trying to trade for 2011 and as most beginners, I jumped from one strategy and system to another on the quest of the holy grail of trading. I learned many things, joined a "Price Action" program but didn't get my feet on the ground. Then, in October 2013 everything has changed as I purchased a lifetime AIMS premium membership for a very, very reasonable price. It's less than you have to pay for most 1 or 2 days trading seminars and it's worth 10, 20, 100 times of them.
Beside the robust and dynamicly evolving trading-system with different entry and exit strategies, the most important fact is the extremly commited support from Immy (the founder and owner of AIMS) and other senior AIMS traders (AIMSters) who are offering free-of-charge mentoring in the AIMS live trading room and the AIMS forum which are inexhaustible sources of knoledge and support. They are the core of mastering the strategies.

In September 2014 I stopped trading anything else and devoted my whole trading time to AIMS system. This has really payed off as I was able to more than double (2.36x) my demo account in just 13 weeks. In this period I was able to bank 1.368 Pips with an average risk of only 15 Pips per trade and just a little more than 2 hrs trading per day.
Watch the stats here: Results_09-12_2014

Since 5th of January 2015 I'm tradeing a live account and already have made more than 350 Pips until today with the same rist as mentioned above.

As conclusion I can say that AIMS changed my trading completely in a way that it has supplied me with a solid set of trading rules and with Immy's and the AIMSter's knowledge of handling trader's behaviorial and psychological phenomenos. These two aspects make AIMS so powerful.

Cheers,
Michael

Mike M,
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic,
Jan 13, 2015,

I have been a customer of Aim's trading system for about one year. There are two key trading strategies and a number minor ones that are all fantastic. The live trade room has always opened without fail and Immy has mentored many people including myself all included in the purchase price of the system. With five years of trading experience this really helped me out and I would strongly recommend this to beginners and pro's alike.

Tracker,
Munich, Germany,
Dec 15, 2014,

Hi All,

I started trading the AIMS way a few month ago after years of drifting through the trading world trying this and that with not much success.
AIMS offers a system for a very reasonable price especially when you take into account all the support you get through the chatroom and the AIMS Stress Free Trading Community Forum with its wealth of information.
My questions regarding the system are answered in the Chatroom while we are trading the DAX for example. Just being in the Chatroom gives you valuable information about how people that know what they are doing handle their trades.
Apart form that the whole system with its indicators and templates is evolving to stay on top of things.
One thing is for sure, since I really started to get down to business with AIMS and stopped letting my mind run wild with speculations about what the market is going to do and therefore stretched the rules my account is gradually heading north.

Best regards,

Tracker

Eddy,
Tangerang, Indonesia,
May 1, 2014,

I do feel sorry for GIm, but from my own experiences with AIMS forum (i bought it Sept 2013 but i'm still learning the eBook!), 100% of my questions have been answered (within 1-2 days at longest) in detail with solid solution by the creator (sir Immy) or other AIMSters, I must say: YES. the forum is a very PRECIOUS source of knowledge. Like a soul of AIMS System.

As advised from the beginning in the forum's rules, before you forward any questions, you're encouraged to re-check 'the same' questions in the forum. which might had been answered already before you.

And yes, some of the indies can be found in MT4 in their basic form(like AIMS Gator, AIMS Waves),
AIMS Gator is the one which is 100% identic to the original one in most free platform such as MT4, BUT re-boosted with AIMS' Purple Line (which is a kind of customized MA)and in synergy with AIMS' original patents : AIMS Box, AIMS Range, AIMS Level, AIMS Tight Box+Alarm.
AIMS Waves has now evolved into AIMS Waves Special Edition+ red/blue "Bulls Eye" signal (not officially released yet) which cannot be found anywhere, perhaps, because it is a fully customized indies.
I like all of those indies, including AIMS' original Talking Alerts &/ alarms with its Buy-Sell Dots (red/blue/ black diamond dots) and AIMS advanced technique called The Fruit & The Seed with Double Arrows signal.

And YES, you & i must have a strong will to FOCUS in learning all AIMS indies. If you say Price Action trading is the simplest one, it's correct (specific AIMS indies also based on Price Action as well).., so AIMS is like: Price Action trading+smart indies+AIMS EA = Ultimate Trading System.....Hey. it's been around since 2009 and it's been surviving till now even getting better....it's evolving like the market we know...it's ALIVE, not a Dead or Walking Dead like other cheap ones which mostly FAIL, am i right??

Erik,
Lille, France,
Apr 30, 2014,

Hello People
I do recommand itradeaims system for the following reasons:
1° Membership is cheap and its one off payment
2° You get access to a forum with tons of information, journals, videos, indies, etc...
3° You have access to the live chat trading room and you will be part of a community with very good traders
4° Immy, the creator, has a strong ethic about his work and he does support you and help you
5° You have a 100 Page ebook with many examples of trade
6° The strategy is based on very scientific,solid & profitable theory about trading
7° Its simple (never said it was easy though)
I have read a review saying that the system is not as easy as it looks. Well, i want to say this to the newbees: Trading is not easy! You have to learn & understand the basics and you have to work seriously (you can't just buy a system, trade few days of few weeks and say: It does not work!). This is the case for ANY system. When I discovered Itradeaims, i was a newbee, in the room, Aimsters were patient with me, helped me and i learnt a lot from them. I guess i was a bit lucky to start my trading career with ItradeAims (of course i am still trading this system now).
Cheers

2011-08-12 5Star Hi there
I have just made 139 pips yesterday using AIMS trading.
Once you know how to spot a saddle point, its very easy! You got your saddle point, your dot alert, check the rules, check M5 trend and lets pips go. Exit correctly and bingo!
Dont get it wrong, I did have losses (6 of 16 trades) but i keep them low.
I never made so many pips in a day (even in the week, i am a beginner!)
I have been into chaos trading for few months only. Its amazing how Aims trading has caught the essence of Chaos Trading into a simple strategy to use .

The blog is always rich of thoughts, charts and advice and "Immy" and his AIMS team are always in good mood and prompt to help you and reply to your questions.

I would recommand this strategy to anyone interested in trading forex and especially if you are interested in Bill Williams work.

Erik

Tomi,
Tampere, Finland,
Apr 29, 2014,

I have traded AIMS for over 1.5 years and I just love trading AIMS. Even though my preferred timeframe is M1, the system is working like a charm on higher timeframes also. Losses are kept small and winners are kept alive - excellent risk/reward ratio.

AIMS forum and chat makes together a warm-hearted and very helpful community. Real traders, for traders. If you are serious about trading, I recommend AIMS for you.

MKUK,
Apr 29, 2014,

I'm guess gim didn't use the AIMS forum and doesn't really understand the system. All questions are answered in the forum, either by Immy (the creator) or the many other successful AIMS traders.
AIMS is a lot more than a few moving averages crossover - it is based on the renowned Bill Williams system with some very clever improvements. In terms of value for money, I think AIMS is probably second to none. Be patient, be selective, bank the pips - on whatever timeframe or pair that takes your fancy.

Nikita,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Apr 29, 2014,

I ve been trying many trade system, but when i found AIMS - there is no reason to look for anythin else.
All TF, all pairs, all commodities - you can choose what you want. It s unbelievable - but this approach in reading market structure is really working!
And all you need to master it - discipline and patience. As for everything dood in our life.

gim,
, Singapore,
Apr 1, 2014,

It is just a few moving average cross over. you can get for free search the internet.

they don't have 30 days refund, rather no refund as it is stated clearly.

lousy customer service, write to them no reply only reply promptly before purchase.

just write here to warn people.

Darren,
UK, United Kingdom,
Dec 11, 2013,

I have been using this method of trading since the beginning of this year and have to say that I cannot imagine a better or more profitable way of trading. I was a little sceptical when I first started with iTradeAims because I was over complicating matters and was taking too many trades. This resulted in some losing days mixed in with winning days, but I wasn't really getting anywhere. Then I started to simplify things and only took the best setups and now I rarely have a losing day!

It can be used on any time frame so should suit virtually everybody. Personally I use the M1/M5 timeframe during volatile times (London Open, New York open and news releases) and am also starting to use the hourly chart throughout the day. You can also use the daily chart which does have the advantage of only checking the charts for 5 mins every evening!

There is also a live trading room which is open everyday, which has proved to be very useful to me.

I would fully recommend iTradeAims especially as it is incredibly good value. It could transform your trading! :)

Aaron,
Oct 10, 2013,

Ran into this in a discussion of trading systems in the donnaforex forum. There was a comment from somebody there that he'd been around for years and had yet to find a commercial manual product that made money. I thought to myself, "yeah, I've spend untold thousands of dollars on infinite varieties of total cr**.". Then somebody mentioned this one & rendered the opinion it's possible to earn a living trading it. I looked at the site, the product was very reasonably priced, so I took the plunge.

Early days for me, so I won't give a * rating yet, but:

The Bad:
System is nowhere near as simple as they make out. Yes, it is a pretty much black-or-white call with little discretion. But you need to already have a pretty substantial background & be willing to make a time commitment. The manual is thorough, and he covers such important but little discussed topics as money management, which most others conveniently ignore, or even suggest trading habits I'd consider very dangerous. Still, if you don't know what a pending order is, or how to place one, you will be blown away by this. That isn't an impediment to somebody who's been around for years sampling all the crap that's out there, but you may have trouble with this if you're an absolute forex newbie. Spend some time over on babypips. It can be difficult even for an experienced person to get those pending orders in to the market before price moves and triggers them. So execution on the strategy can be difficult. If there's the briefest hesitation, forget it.

The good:
You get a great deal for your money. The standard membership is reasonably priced, the training manual is substantial, the software package is well put together with nice easy to use templates. Somebody familiar with metatrader can have it installed & running with the author's standard charts in maybe 5 minutes.
This is very rapid hit & run trading off 1 minute charts. You make fairly extensive use of money/leverage, but there aren't substantial periods of heavy drawdown with this. A trade either connects, or you take a modest loss & move on. You don't have the cancer eating at your psyche of a 30% account drawdown, being left praying to god almighty to just get you out of this one trade, just this time, whole. You leave the trading day by rollover with a clean desk.

The verdict (preliminary):
Trading a moderate account, with very modest risk settings, and without pyramiding trades like he suggests (I was using a real-money account, therefore a bit cautious), I was able to recoup the course costs about 4X over within a couple hours in the european session. If this bears out over time, it may indeed be possible to earn a living from forex with this. It looks very good, but it's early days, so I'll return in a few months to give it a formal * rating.

Francis RAMAHANDRIDONA,
Paris, France,
Sep 28, 2013,

Dear All,

I joined AIMS three months ago. Before that I've been trading for more than 3 years, with highs and lows (winning, then losing what I won, if not more...), but more importantly not understanding why I won/lose...

Bold statement: Since I joined AIMS, ALL WEEKS HAVE BEEN VERY PROFITABLE, ALL OF THEM, NOT A SINGLE BAD WEEK!!
That's 3 MONTHS with profits, big profits!!! But not only profit, as important is the change in my life!!! Not because I earn more money, rather because I got the right focus on what's important in life!!!!!

Why is that?

1/ AIMS system is VERY SIMPLE, VERY VERY VERY SIMPLE. Basically 3 "things" to look at, if they are in line, just pull the trigger and you are on your way for 20PIPs, ...and much more!!!

2/ AIMS teach you as well 2 very very important aspect of trading:
a/ Money management
No "blabla" her, just straight money management, using compounding and asset protection. 1% loss maximum per trade (and believe me you will not miss a trade if you follow the rules) and wow incredible gains...
b/ Psychology
Do you know that analyzing the market requires a "personality", trading requires a quite different "personality"...Yes yes yes, once you understand that, things become clearer, cooler, you are no longer "working", you are having fun doing what you do!!! That you'll be taught as well

3/ And the MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT = the Masters who design AIMS are with you, live through a daily trade room, and/or via posts. This alone would cost you your shirts in other place. This is included into your one time payment here.

4/ And talking about money, the price you have to pay ONCE is absolutely nothing nothing nothing compared to what you will get.

To wrap up, this could synthesize my metamorphose as a trader: I was a poor trader, very poor, really loving trading, but struggling, anxious because of many losses. Now I am a trader, a real trader. I fully enjoy trading, lot of fun every day, with no restriction: I can trade 1 hour, or all day...Still with great fun, lots of fun once more.

Sharing is a key part of life; this is why I wanted to share this with you folks out there = If I can advise you about a single trading "style", please please do choose AIMS!!! Do you see, I did not use "trading strategy", rather "trading style" since AIMS is definitely a LIFESTYLE = your whole lifestyle will change!!!

Kindest Regards
Fran

wiseambitions,
southern England, United Kingdom,
Jan 6, 2013,

It is time I added my appreciation to the creators of this system, which is certainly better than anything else I've set eyes on.

In the first 3 months I have pulled over 900 pips from the market, and this is in spite of making some ridiculous mistakes which I was responsible for.

When you follow the system, and take minimal notice of other chatter and news and opinion, and just trade what you see, not what you think, the wins exceed the losses and a reliable account growth just happens automatically.

My forex journey has taken me through a series of systems, it would not be appropriate to name them now, suffice to say few robots actually produce such good results in live trading as they do on demonstration accounts, and all the claims of the vendors have to be seriously questioned.

I have been able to get steady gains of every week, just on one currency pair, perhaps the hardest part about it is having the patience and discipline to wait for the ideal moment to enter trades. They are magic moments and the payback makes it well worth staying near the screen and keeping an eye on developments. This comment is most appropriate for trading in short timeframes eg the one minute and five minute charts. The system is said to be good still for anyone who wants to trade 4 hour and daily charts, but their results will be slower coming in.

Worth every penny. Actually the price is insignificant, it's a one off joining fee, and the support and community which goes with it is very helpful. The more you put into it the more you will reap. It really offers the potential for an income stream which could soon exceed the prime minister's salary.

Julius,
Nanjing, China,
Aug 25, 2012,

Before becoming a member of iTradeAIMS, I had another 1000 USD system that I have been trying for a year and wasn't very successful. With iTradeAIMS, which was 10 times less expensive, I achieved much better success in 10 times shorter amount of time. And I consider myself still a beginner in Forex trading.

Of course there is a learning curve until you really master the system, depending whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader. But what is really important, that after being with iTradeAIMS for almost 9 months by now, I experienced that its creator is an honest and sincere person, always ready to help and not leaving anybody behind. I also got evidence that he is really good with his system, being profitable month after month.

On the forum there is also a guy, who has been trading the system rule by rule since the start, and who protocols all his trades (losers and winners) with his detailed comments. That is the best way to prove that system is working, and it is very good practice to follow the guy trying to learn the system, having his way of trading as a good example.

If you log your trades on iTradeAIMS forum, you will also receive quite prompt response from its creator and those more advanced traders, helping you with your progress.

I think iTradeAIMS can be trusted as a reliable way of trading that can eventually lead to being able to have consistent profits in trading.

Moty,
, Israel,
Aug 24, 2012,

I trade Forex for several years, until today I purchased quite a few systems / robots /signal services. with this experience, I can honestly recommend the AIMS trading system , this system is easy to understand and very profitable., but no less important is the support you can get, including updates and upgrades of various indicators, active forum for assistance and live chatroom, and above all Imram, one of the positive and generous person I have ever met.

Kyle,
Tasmania, Australia,
Aug 24, 2012,

I have had a Premium subscription to ITradeAIMS for about 4 months now. I wanted to have a 2nd methodology to trade alongside my VSA trading so I could be a more versatile trader.
What I have found is nothing short of exceptional.
Firstly, the price for the Premium service is chickenfeed in the scheme of things. Quite easily, Immy could charge a monthly fee to keep access to the forum and live chats, but no, it is all inclusive in the one off cost.
Secondly, the indicators and templates are fantastic. Snorm has done a wonderful job creating these indicators and have truly made the methodology much easier, altough it was not hard initially either.
Thirdly, the big one. Support. Not only Immy, but the other traders in both the chat room and the forum are always very helpful and happy to help out. I have been slow on the uptake due to location and commitments, but the times I have been there, someone has always answered a question in the forum quickly, or almost instantly on the live chat.

Devote some genuine time and effort in this and you will succeed. I have absolutely no doubt in that. Join up and look in the forum. People in there consistently posting their results day after day, trading Stress Free and just doing what the setups say and a consistent 1% a day has been earned in there - trading conservatively.
You will not get rich overnight, but if you are looking for that, you may as well just give your money to a charity. AIMS will provide a methodology to gain respectable profits.

The last thing, and I believe it is unique. I have not seen one negative thing said in the forum. It is filled with people who genuinely want to help each other out. Never have I seen a competion between people to see who is better (which is seen so much elsewhere). It provides such a comfortable environment to learn and ask questions openly without fear of feeling a bit silly.

My ONLY disapointment with all of this is the fact that I hadn't made the commitment sooner.
Make the commitent. You wont regret it :)

thaipan,
, Thailand,
Aug 24, 2012,

Simple, uncomplicated, one of the best on the market, will get newbies and novice traders up too speed really quickly, veteran traders will see the benefits immediately.

Britshtrader,
England, United Kingdom,
Jul 22, 2012,

Very good system lot better than others that are ok such as blackdog. If your new or been trading a little while and want some fresh ideas itradeaims is for you. I bought this not expecting to much it has took over my main template which was pretty good but this is just that bit better. Newbies if your looking for some thing and you come across this get it don't let it pass you by. Trust me been there. Cheers immy

Rajiv,
Jun 14, 2012,

Hi

I am trying out the signals, early days, but honestly not good ones. however i am resisting the temptation of crying foul as i wish to try it for a few more days. One thing these guys respond. so watch this space, hopefully for better news. Cheers
Rajiv

Greg Wms,
Tenn, USA,
May 31, 2012,

Great trading system , very simple rules to follow. Iv had the system for about a year, although i haven"t join the forum which is proberly worth the money. What i do first is check my currency strenght meter, which there are several for free & for sale on line. And then from my strenght meter i determan which pair i"ll be trading & im averaging 30 + pips per day, trading the US session only & thats on only one pair. In my book its deffantly a 5 star system. God bless & keep up the good work AIMS.

Herbert,
CapeTown, South Africa,
May 2, 2012,

I have obtained full Premium Membership at AIMS. Since then, I have found it's simplicity and ease of use unlocking my ability as retail trader.

From delivery of purchased services to direct forum support from the owner and experienced AIMSTERS, to frequent updates of indicator development by it’s own in-house programmer, AIMS has been an excellent experience and continues to be so for me.

Based on the works of Bill Williams the renowned developer of various standard MT4 indicators, successful trader and educator, AIMS has managed to distil his revolutionary market principles into a high probability, easy to follow trading rule-set, complete with latest developed state-of-the-art indicators.
AIMS takes advantage of the widely accepted Elliot wave principle, whether you are a seasoned on total novice on the subject. The AIMS setup simply locates the well-sought after W3 and W5 impulse waves that is inherent in market trends with no more than 10 seconds or less Elliot consideration from the trader.
AIMS can be applied to all trading instruments at all timeframes, RIGHT down to 1 minute charts.
The complete system is well defined in accompanying pdf’s complete with chart examples for study and review.
During my participation in the AIMS forums and live trading conditions, I recently posted my personal experience and gratitude to fellow traders in the forum as below:
Regards
Herbert
___________________________________________

“This is an open letter to AIMS traders:

I have a wish.

....that all traders in this great forum take a leap of faith and let it all out.....
Post the questions, post successes, get active and take the trades, share the experiences, burn the candles and get AIMS into your daily trading.

I can absolutely say this, (and IMHO, there are no absolutes in this universe)
THIS, is the BEST forum and BEST system, and BEST support system and BEST trading support and BEST MT4 technical/indicator skill i have EVER seen!!

The support staff cares!!

Please, open a journal or individual thread, post your findings, thoughts and experiences. Our trading survival advancement depends on it.

You got A LOT to go with you:
Immy for the vision and personal support...
Grant for the ruthless disciplined application of identified rules...
Steve for the most advanced technical tools on the planet...
AIMS traders showing their personal interaction in the market...

Truthfully, i have measured AIMS against other advanced institution strenght elliot analysis, calculating up to 700 000 variations per minute of possible elliot variations... I have seen AIMS dictating a w3---w5 while the mentioned analysis adopted the structure AFTER the fact....

Time and time again, AIMS preceded the projections, why? Because AIMS is in REAL-TIME. Believe it or not, being in the NOW has numerous benefits... it allows you a glimpse into the future.

One of my favorite maxims: "The essence of management is caring what goes on". We have this here at AIMS. I have seen it. Use it.
We all have different needs and abilities. Together we formulate a successful community.
AIMS works.... Go for it!!

Herbert”

alright,
, Italy,
Jan 13, 2012,

I just wanted to say that amongst the countless (and useless) trading systems I've had the chance to come across over several years now, this is the only one that I've seen being traded by the deviser day by day, and more important, with a consistent performance. I think that says a lot and Imran and the AIMSters are constantly improving it by trading it. The forum is a place full of resources and each single member has the chance to post and ask questions while being sure to get an answer in real time. The skype room allows to participate live to Imran's daily trading. As for me, since I started trading AIMS I've seen a gradual and consistent improvement in my trading (and pips banked). What else can I say? It does deserve 5 stars. :)

Mel,
Suffolk, United Kingdom,
Dec 24, 2011,

Immy is the most genuine person I have come across in my venture into forex trading. The ItradeAims system is concise and easy to learn, but it does take discipline. The ITradeAims family, the Aimsters are always happy to help and joining them in the live trading room is unbelievable,. All this for what? $97 AMAZING.

Sutan - LOVE LLC,
USA, USA,
Dec 8, 2011,

This is by for one of the most simple and easy to use systems on the market today. If you are looking for simplicity and integrity then this system will deliver that and some to you. The creators of this system are one of kind when it comes to making sure that you understand the system and helping you to increase your standard when it comes to trading and living life. I urge to tap into this community and GROW a little !!!

Terry,
Ontario, Canada,
Dec 6, 2011,

This is it, your final stop in the search for the holy grail.This is a very easy and profitable system. The creator Immy did a fantastic job of laying out his rules., and creating this system.One talk to the man and you will find someone kind and generous and will help in any way to make you successful at trading. I would recommend to anyone.

Michael K,
Dec 5, 2011,

4 stars as I always wonder if 5 might lead to complacency.

I have found Immy who runs I Trade AIMS, to be genuine, helpful and responsive; he has clearly put a lot of thought and hard work into developing this easily understood system.

Follow the guidelines in the e book with patience and discipline and you should be able to trade with consistency and a positive expectancy.

The price is affordable and the system comes with the AIMS indicator which I have found to be the clearest way of seeing the fractal support and resistance levels. Selective fractal break trade entries are common to many systems so the ability to identify them quickly and easily using the AIMS indicator is a real benefit.

In short I have no problem in providing a solidly positive review with the only caveat being that the trader must do their part and stick with what is being taught without deviation. Learn the rules and stick to them !

BarrieUK,
Suffolk, United Kingdom,
Dec 5, 2011,

Having used many different trading systems and been in several trading rooms, I can freely say that finding Immys AIMS group has been a breath of fresh air. His method of trading works, the relaxed style of trading is a sign that those involved have every confidence in both Immy and the AIMS trading. There is some great stuff on his forum, not least the journals. For the small amount this cost me I consider it one of my best buys in a long time,

Anthony,
Dec 5, 2011,

Good system, easy to follow the rules one of the best that I have used, help is always at hand if required.

John W,
Garland, USA,
Dec 5, 2011,

A system that is actually in tune with what the market is doing right now! (as opposed to what the market has done in the past). It generates levels giving you the setup for entry and, later for exit. Coupled with it's proven money management system, this is truly a winner!

Lee,
UK, United Kingdom,
Dec 5, 2011,

Great system, easy to get to grips with and if used with discipline will bring consistant results

Paul,
Staffordshire, United Kingdom,
Dec 5, 2011,

I have been part of Imran's group for over 12 months and seen this method of trading develop, during that time Imran was nothing but generous and genuine in sharing his developments. He gets a masive thank you from me for that, but the finished article is without doubt "The business" when it comes to trading Forex. All the info & necessary indicators & templates supplied are concise and to the point .. No Bull ! .. explanations are complete and (importantly) simple, as is the whole concept. But you will see for yourself, It Works, your input needs only (a big only) to be patience and dicipline. If you trade Forex, you should definately be taking a look at this Method.
Paul

Rosheen,
NY, USA,
Dec 5, 2011,

I really can't say enough about the Aims trading system. For the one time price you pay, you get a lifetime of support. Imran (Immy) and his advanced Aims students can't do enough to make sure you are on the winning side of trades. They've made the system extremely easy to understand and to start making pips right away. You will have some very small losses (paying rent, as Immy always says) but the winners are huge. There is no reason why you shouldn't do extremely well with this system if you give it your honest best. I highly recommend checking out the Aims way for Forex trading.

Peter,
Dec 5, 2011,

This has to be by far the best system/strategy that I have come across. The basics of it are extremely easy to follow and to ramp up the success there is a lot of help and support available to enhance the quality of the trades. This support can come from the members of AIMS or from Imran himself (AIMS creator owners). Imran really puts himself out to a degree that IMO is above and beyond what I would expect. He takes it personally when any of his members have difficulties and goes out of his way to help all of us to be successful.

Jodes,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Dec 5, 2011,

The AIMS way of trading is brilliant using the 1 min chart to pull pips from the market, The chart is not messy with lots of confusing indicators (only three indicators). The rules are very simple and easy to follow, which is very important as it makes trading stress free.

There is also the forum which is a very valuable source of information and where you can keep an online trading journal. Plus there is a chat room where we are able to discuss set ups and ask questions. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to learn a simple stress free way to trade.

It is simply AWESOME!!!