ITradeAIMS.net Review

Updated: Jan 26, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ITradeAIMS.net

Other websites of this company include itradeaims.com

Special offers

Coupon code

20% Discount on Everything

We are Giving away 20% Discount Coupon this July the 4th. Happy Independence Day everyone.

• Code FPA-20-4thofJuly

• Expires Sep 30, 2020
225 traders already tried
Promotion

FREE GUIDE: 10s Elliott Wave

The Secret Way to Count Elliott Wave In Just 10 Seconds Or Less! DOWNLOAD your FREE GUIDE NOW (Thanks FPA)

• Expires Dec 31, 2019
163 traders already tried

Join live discussion of ITradeAIMS.net on our forum

Canberra, Australia,
May 10, 2019,

Highly Recommended fractal trading

I find the AIMS system very user-friendly and simple.
It is based on Bill Williams method but goes that step further in ease of entry and exit via fractal drawn boxes

Reply by immy-aims submitted Oct 18, 2019:
Hey Cobar53, Thank you for your 5 Start Review. Much appreciated.
Brunei Darussalam,
Oct 18, 2016,

The Holy Grail of Trading doesn't exist, so I settled for the next best thing

I’ve been a member of AIMS for 7 months now and virtually no day past by where I don't learn something that will improve my trading.

The experience has enriched my trading knowledge and helped me develop two of the most important skills required in trading; patience and discipline.

Trading is a journey, you cannot become successful overnight. Just like you cannot become a heart surgeon in a few days by only reading a medical textbook.

Immy, the creator of the AIMs system, is a very passionate teacher. While he's not going to spoon-feed you every little thing, he and the other members will guide you all the way to your goal as long as you are willing to do your part. He and the others has done all the guesswork and put together a comprehensive and proven plan, it is up to you to follow it or not.

This is not a black box trading system with propriety magical indicators that promise you the world but deliver nothing. Every single part of the AIMs system and indicators are explained thoroughly and has logical reasonings behind each one of them.

The AIMS community is also very helpful and encouraging. I highly recommend new members to post every trade they take in their journal so Immy and the other veterans can help you out. There are also many detailed trading journals made by the other members where you can learn from their mistakes as well as successes.

Michael Z.,
Vienna, Austria,
Jan 21, 2015,

Hello everybody,

Since I've been using the "I Trade AIMS Stress Free Trading"-system since October 2013 and my trading has enhanced alot in that time I've come to the decission to drop a review about AIMS system here. It's funny because I've stumbled over AIMS right here in the FPA-review section.

I was trying to trade for 2011 and as most beginners, I jumped from one strategy and system to another on the quest of the holy grail of trading. I learned many things, joined a "Price Action" program but didn't get my feet on the ground. Then, in October 2013 everything has changed as I purchased a lifetime AIMS premium membership for a very, very reasonable price. It's less than you have to pay for most 1 or 2 days trading seminars and it's worth 10, 20, 100 times of them.
Beside the robust and dynamicly evolving trading-system with different entry and exit strategies, the most important fact is the extremly commited support from Immy (the founder and owner of AIMS) and other senior AIMS traders (AIMSters) who are offering free-of-charge mentoring in the AIMS live trading room and the AIMS forum which are inexhaustible sources of knoledge and support. They are the core of mastering the strategies.

In September 2014 I stopped trading anything else and devoted my whole trading time to AIMS system. This has really payed off as I was able to more than double (2.36x) my demo account in just 13 weeks. In this period I was able to bank 1.368 Pips with an average risk of only 15 Pips per trade and just a little more than 2 hrs trading per day.
Watch the stats here: Results_09-12_2014

Since 5th of January 2015 I'm tradeing a live account and already have made more than 350 Pips until today with the same rist as mentioned above.

As conclusion I can say that AIMS changed my trading completely in a way that it has supplied me with a solid set of trading rules and with Immy's and the AIMSter's knowledge of handling trader's behaviorial and psychological phenomenos. These two aspects make AIMS so powerful.

Cheers,
Michael

parashar,
mumbai, India,
Dec 4, 2011,

Hi All,
I have found my forex destination "AIMS". I found that the system is highly effective in detecting potential setups from 1 minute to high time frame. I now execute trades effortlessly stress-free and make successful trades. Immy has developed a highly effective system and my "Hats-Off" to him and his team.
I feel very happy after joining AIMS and his team of successful traders. Lastly, AIMS has given me all I expected from trading system.

Happy Green AIMS Pips.
Parashar

Aaron R,
Ohio, USA,
Dec 4, 2011,

I've tried a number of commercial systems and even EA's, and they've all either failed completely or built profit too slow to be useful. This is the first system I've used that has been absolutely perfect for me. I can trade any time frame I want, and can see within seconds if there's a trade available or not with just a glance. It even has exit signals that consistantly keep my winners far larger than my losers. I finally stopped looking for new systems. I have what I need.

Pune, India,
Dec 28, 2019,

Really Stress Free!!!

I am almost 2+ years with them and In simple words, Immy is superb trader and true mentor. Straight forward trades, no confusion on stop loss or Target, always trade towards Tz1(target 1). Moreover, one can easily avoid false Breakouts with his system, which I will recommend as before joining him, I have lost my good capital slowly and gradually by taking False Breakout. I can recommend for those who wants to learn true Money Management and grow their account at good pace.

JAKARTA, Indonesia,
Nov 20, 2019,

Real STRESS FREE TRADING

I know CHAOS system for quite long time ago. Still not stable and confusing until I found AIMS. This system make me really "STRESS FREE",... Even I am new, but IMMY guide me to a very step by step learning. He opened my new paradigm of trading.

With T20 lesson, I am struggling to locate SETUP 1,... not easy at the beginning,.. but on top of that "STRESS FREE"

I really recommend AIMS for the one who want to follow to be "USD 100K Trader Lifestyle"

Jodes,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Dec 5, 2011,

The AIMS way of trading is brilliant using the 1 min chart to pull pips from the market, The chart is not messy with lots of confusing indicators (only three indicators). The rules are very simple and easy to follow, which is very important as it makes trading stress free.

There is also the forum which is a very valuable source of information and where you can keep an online trading journal. Plus there is a chat room where we are able to discuss set ups and ask questions. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to learn a simple stress free way to trade.

It is simply AWESOME!!!

Peter,
, United Kingdom,
Dec 5, 2011,

This has to be by far the best system/strategy that I have come across. The basics of it are extremely easy to follow and to ramp up the success there is a lot of help and support available to enhance the quality of the trades. This support can come from the members of AIMS or from Imran himself (AIMS creator owners). Imran really puts himself out to a degree that IMO is above and beyond what I would expect. He takes it personally when any of his members have difficulties and goes out of his way to help all of us to be successful.

Mike M,
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic,
Jan 13, 2015,

I have been a customer of Aim's trading system for about one year. There are two key trading strategies and a number minor ones that are all fantastic. The live trade room has always opened without fail and Immy has mentored many people including myself all included in the purchase price of the system. With five years of trading experience this really helped me out and I would strongly recommend this to beginners and pro's alike.