AMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 5, 2020

Other websites of this company include and Amarkets.org

About AMarkets.com

AMarkets is a forex broker. A Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. AMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:2007
Address:Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:support@amarkets.com, +44 20 380 869 68
Regulators: SVGFSA #22567 IBC
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(40+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(180+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SWIFT, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SWIFT, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AMarkets.com on our forum

AMarkets.com profile provided by Andrew AMarkets, May 11, 2018

AMarkets is a leading financial broker providing an extensive variety of electronically traded products such as Forex, Metals, Commodities and CFDs, including major cryptocurrencies for clients around the Globe.

Keeping our clients up to speed with the most recent trends on financial markets, we offer Bitcoin accounts,so our customers can freely deposit and withdraw their funds using most popular cryptocurrency in the world, without paying conversion fees.

Offering direct access to global markets we execute thousands transactions per day and supply our clients with all the necessary tools for self and algorithmic trading along with advanced money management solutions.

As such, we strive to provide the best service possible, with the highest regards to price feeds, execution speed and accuracy of orders.

Our core mission is to continuously improve our trading environment and increase client profitability, providing them with the best in class financial toolkits and advisors.

Multan, Pakistan,
Mar 26, 2020,

Don't Trust Their Support Staff and Personal Manager and Website

i opened account with AMarkets they showed me message to deposit within 48 hours to avail 25% bonus. I provide all verification documents. i talked on chat they said me to deposit earliest. But i want to know about bonus so i talked to my Personal Manager. Her name is Daria she asked me to deposit asap so that she give me bonus. But when i deposited $1000 she refuse to give bonus and said Risk department don't allow.
i did 3 transaction then i asked on chat i want to withdraw my funds the person on chat told me to deduction of 1% skrill fee. but when i receive my funds they deduct 6% charges.
So my result is this This Company is misguiding they give you greed of bonus then refuse and keep 60$ of clients. In this way company is making money by keeping clients funds.
I request all of you to stay away from this company.

Reply by AMarkets Company submitted May 5, 2020:
Hello Atif Iqbal!

AMarkets doesn't guarantee the trading bonus provision, as this is an additional privilege, but not an obligation. AMarkets bonuses regulation (https://static.amarkets.trade/s2.amarkets.org/docs/bonus_reglament_en.pdf) states that the Company may refuse to accrue the bonus.

The commission is determined by the payment system solely. AMarkets doesn't earn on either funding and withdrawals commissions or conversion operations.

We fully reimburse all funding's commissions at our own expenses. But if a client doesn't perform any trading operation and withdraws the funds immediately after the account has been topped up, the company reserves the right to charge the funding commission's reimbursement from the client.
South africa, South Africa,
Sep 16, 2019,

Amarket took my 100 dollar without any explanations

Deposited 100 dollar and it was taken without any explanations. My maneger dont reply to my emails.

Reply by AMarkets Company submitted Sep 27, 2019:
Dear khauhelo,

We're sorry you've faced such unpleasant situation.

Could you kindly tell us in details about your problem and provide with your account information in AMarkets due to our manager could contact you?

Best regards,
AMarkets
Cape Town, South Africa (Really the offices of AMarkets in Montenegro),
Apr 5, 2019,

Islamic accounts and great bonuses!

- Really fast withdrawals, never had any problems.
- Support has always been responsive to any inquires I made.
- ISLAMIC ACCOUNT (100% Shariah compliant!)
- Bonuses and promos are very frequent, which is definitely a major PLUS!

This client review came from inside the offices of AMarkets by someone who has been posting on behalf of the company inside the FPA's forums.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Egypt,
Jan 14, 2019,

More than a year ago I opened an account The customer service is great and quick withdrawals are made very quickly within minutes.
Good broker.

jawa barat, Indonesia,
Oct 24, 2018,

Amarkets is good broker, they give me no deposit bonus, and i can withdrawal profit after making 2 lot trading, im using emoney fasapay for withdrawal. as i know they dont have live support and its weird. but overall they are good and paid my withdrawal

Turkey,
Sep 26, 2018,

Amarkets

Amarkets processed my withdrawal request after ten days, the problem was solved. ........

Jun 28, 2018 - 1 Star they have not processed my withdrawal request for on week. Their customer service is terrible,

Reply by Andrew AMarkets submitted Aug 15, 2018 Dear Valued Customer,

Please provide us with your wallet number so that we can solve your problem if such exists.

Please email us at partner@amarkets.com

We will address your problem shortly and get back to you with the most suitable solution.

Vienna, Austria (Really Montenegro),
May 11, 2018,

most loyal broker of those with whom I had to work

The most loyal broker of those with whom I had to work! Thank you guys to recommend it to me. No commission to enter and withdraw funds, great!

5 Star rating removed. This review came from the same location used by a representative of AMarkets.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Russian Federation,
Dec 27, 2017,

So far, so good!

Can't say anything less than excellent! these guys are great. with Amarkets, its so far, so good

Russian Federation,
Jun 20, 2017,

Amarkets left good first impression, and I hope they will keep up with it.

I'm trading on Forex for several years and had many different brokers. I got an advise to try Amarkets from a friend, and didn't regret. Good company with solid trading conditions. Especially I was pleasantly surprised with service and support, which is always on your side. Since there are not many reviews of this company here, decided to add one, since it deserves it. It's worth trying and comparing to your existing broker.
There is no minimum deposit , so you can try real market trading conditions, but ECN is available from 1000 up, if you want to get better trading options. That's my pick.
By the way XStation platform surprised me, never worked on it before. Turned out it has really broad functionality and good interface. So I highly recommend checking it out.
Fast and easy withdrawals. I was funding my account via Skrill and withdrew the same way. It works well, but I want to advise you to verify your account and upload scan of your ID and the screenshot of the main page of your payment system as fast as you can to make quicker withdrawals.
Honestly I just didn't expect to face such a good customer service, that's why I decided to add this review.

Arkadii,
Ukraine, Ukraine,
Jul 9, 2013,

On Forex I long ago, positive responses I didn't write never, accounts I opened in many companies. But they are AFOREX is something! Such execution now at anybody I didn't see! Spreads on NDD pro - simply fairy tale! Support really knowing and always the quick. I don't know as they worked earlier, but here a year I work with them. (I think to me we aren't glad as I steadily take out money, but it only I guess, the relation from the company as though they really to earn only from spreads)
In general my rating - where it is possible to trade - AFOREX No. 1. If you trade, and would like to find a normal desk - is it. (among other things it is regulated by KROUFR, it is possible will address to the third party if something happens) And I write it as a tribute to this company, much kitchens divorced where not really to withdraw money, a heap of any conditions - etc. Good luck and prosperity to you - AFOREX!