AMarkets.com (.org .biz) Review

Updated: Sep 23, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AMarkets is a forex broker. A Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. AMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

AMarkets.com (.org .biz)

Other websites of this company include and Amarkets.org

Established: 2007
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@amarkets.com, +44 20 380 869 68
Regulators: SVGFSA #22567 IBC, FC #
CFD: (180+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SWIFT, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SWIFT, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AMarkets.com (.org .biz) on our forum

AMarkets.com (.org .biz) profile provided by Andrew AMarkets, May 11, 2018

AMarkets is a leading financial broker providing an extensive variety of electronically traded products such as Forex, Metals, Commodities and CFDs, including major cryptocurrencies for clients around the Globe.

Keeping our clients up to speed with the most recent trends on financial markets, we offer Bitcoin accounts,so our customers can freely deposit and withdraw their funds using most popular cryptocurrency in the world, without paying conversion fees.

Offering direct access to global markets we execute thousands transactions per day and supply our clients with all the necessary tools for self and algorithmic trading along with advanced money management solutions.

As such, we strive to provide the best service possible, with the highest regards to price feeds, execution speed and accuracy of orders.

Our core mission is to continuously improve our trading environment and increase client profitability, providing them with the best in class financial toolkits and advisors.

Capital, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Sep 18, 2021,

Utterly Irresponsible!!!

Amarkets lets traders trade cryptocurrencies like any other instrument in Forex market times of the week (Monday-Friday~ Almost). What they never inform their traders is that they can't open, close or edit cryptocurrency trades on the weekends!
It gets worse: SLs or TPs set for any open trades doesn't work on weekends!!! So you may be in a profitable trade on Friday, trailing your stop manually, and in the weekend that same trade is a loss cause the stop didn't execute due to their servers not working!!!
This is an unprofessional irresponsible behavior letting traders hang out to dry without any previous notifications.

Reply by AMarkets Company submitted Sep 22, 2021:
Hello Lone! Thanks for your feedback! We are very sorry for your negative experience.
We want to note, that the current trading schedule for any instrument can always be checked on the website (section with Trading Instruments) and in the terminal.
And also, we would like to announce the great news. Cryptocurrency trading 24/7 will be available in the near future!
So if you have any question, support team will be happy to help you via the online chat on our website amarkets.com or by email support@amarkets.com
Best wishes, AMarkets Team
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Jul 2, 2021,

My experience with AMarkets Ltd

I have traded forex with this Brocker for over a year now, their bonuses lured me to them and they kept their promise. I have made huge profits and withdrawal has been pretty easy and fast with no extra charges attached. I do recommend the brocket AMarkets Ltd To friends trading forex and other instruments in the financial markets because you will benefit more from their spread ( very minut), fast execution above all their bonus are tradable. So I recommend AMarkets to my fellow traders in Nigeria and Africa too.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Mar 13, 2021,

Untrustworthy

Because i took the offered bonus, after making 250$ profits ,I tried to withdraw and they told me I can't withdraw since I haven't traded all required lots because I took bonus.i ask,but you told me you are closing trading operations in my country and told me to withdraw my funds, how does that add up.no response, no money came back to me after trying to withdraw 7 times getting a "withdrawal declined" email after a couple if minutes.i never belived that one can be scammed by a broker,not until the previous week.i was shunned, all my hard work eaten by this broker.thank you markets for showing me your true colors while I haven't made big profits .

Reply by AMarkets Company submitted May 25, 2021:
Dear sir

Thank you for your feedback!

The company always fulfills its obligations for withdrawing funds. If you participated in the bonus promotion, you may not have fulfilled all the necessary conditions for the withdrawal of the capital. We kindly ask you to indicate your wallet ID or trading account number in the AMarkets system. We will check the information and provide you with a detailed answer.

We remind you that AMarkets is regulated by the Financial Commission, an independent mediator, which includes brokers regulated around the world. Since September 1, 2016, AMarkets clients' funds have been insured in the amount of € 20,000 by the compensation fund of the commission for each claim.

Also, we would like to inform you, that you can contact the customer support service for an immediate answer to your question using the following details: https://www.amarkets.com/about-amarkets/contacts/

Best regards,
AMarkets Team
Jlu,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jul 16, 2020,

a double cabinets on different domens ? what was that ?!?

after a long period of time, I decided to log to my personal account
from the main page of the site with .com I was transferred to the site with the .biz domain !!!
after contacting the chat support, the employee gave a link to the account with the domain .org !!!
after asking how this is possible ? one aacount could reached to its cabinet on 2 different domains ?, no one answered me, the specialist said goodbye and disconnected
all screenshots as a proof maded,
what it is and how to react I do not know yet

Reply by AMarkets Company submitted Jul 22, 2020:
Hello Jlu.

AMarkets is a global and international company, which has a plenty of various domains for different purposes. For example, '.com' domain is a global one, while the '.org' one is to be used by Russian-speaking clients. The AMarkets Personal area also has its own domain.

We don't really understand what your complaint is mainly about. If you're unsatisfied with the Customer Support work, please, kindly let us know the name of a manager you were chatting with and other details of the conversation as you have all screenshots and some other proof.
Multan, Pakistan,
Mar 26, 2020,

Don't Trust Their Support Staff and Personal Manager and Website

i opened account with AMarkets they showed me message to deposit within 48 hours to avail 25% bonus. I provide all verification documents. i talked on chat they said me to deposit earliest. But i want to know about bonus so i talked to my Personal Manager. Her name is Daria she asked me to deposit asap so that she give me bonus. But when i deposited $1000 she refuse to give bonus and said Risk department don't allow.
i did 3 transaction then i asked on chat i want to withdraw my funds the person on chat told me to deduction of 1% skrill fee. but when i receive my funds they deduct 6% charges.
So my result is this This Company is misguiding they give you greed of bonus then refuse and keep 60$ of clients. In this way company is making money by keeping clients funds.
I request all of you to stay away from this company.
Reply by AMarkets Company submitted May 5, 2020:
Hello Atif Iqbal!

AMarkets doesn't guarantee the trading bonus provision, as this is an additional privilege, but not an obligation. AMarkets bonuses regulation (https://static.amarkets.trade/s2.amarkets.org/docs/bonus_reglament_en.pdf) states that the Company may refuse to accrue the bonus.

The commission is determined by the payment system solely. AMarkets doesn't earn on either funding and withdrawals commissions or conversion operations.

We fully reimburse all funding's commissions at our own expenses. But if a client doesn't perform any trading operation and withdraws the funds immediately after the account has been topped up, the company reserves the right to charge the funding commission's reimbursement from the client.
South africa, South Africa,
Sep 16, 2019,

Amarket took my 100 dollar without any explanations

Deposited 100 dollar and it was taken without any explanations. My maneger dont reply to my emails.

Reply by AMarkets Company submitted Sep 27, 2019:
Dear khauhelo,

We're sorry you've faced such unpleasant situation.

Could you kindly tell us in details about your problem and provide with your account information in AMarkets due to our manager could contact you?

Best regards,
AMarkets
Egypt,
Jan 14, 2019,

More than a year ago I opened an account The customer service is great and quick withdrawals are made very quickly within minutes.
Good broker.

jawa barat, Indonesia,
Oct 24, 2018,

Amarkets is good broker, they give me no deposit bonus, and i can withdrawal profit after making 2 lot trading, im using emoney fasapay for withdrawal. as i know they dont have live support and its weird. but overall they are good and paid my withdrawal

Turkey,
Sep 26, 2018,

Amarkets

Amarkets processed my withdrawal request after ten days, the problem was solved. ........

Jun 28, 2018 - 1 Star they have not processed my withdrawal request for on week. Their customer service is terrible,

Reply by Andrew AMarkets submitted Aug 15, 2018 Dear Valued Customer,

Please provide us with your wallet number so that we can solve your problem if such exists.

Please email us at partner@amarkets.com

We will address your problem shortly and get back to you with the most suitable solution.

Russian Federation,
Dec 27, 2017,

So far, so good!

Can't say anything less than excellent! these guys are great. with Amarkets, its so far, so good