TradersWay review - Trading Platforms, Client Perks, and User Ratings.

3.464 • 381 REVIEWS
Updated: Sep 25, 2022
TradersWay.com

5 star review by Boris, Canada

I have been with TradersWay broker for a little over a year, their spreads are usually 0.2-0.5 pips on the major pairs, I am very happy trading at 1:500 leverage, deposits are under 3h with BTC and withdrawals under 48h. They have great customer support and accept more deposit/withdrawal options than most brokers that I've used before. There are no hidden fees and EA are 100% supported

What is TradersWay?

TradersWay is an unregulated forex broker established in 2011 with headquarters located in the Commonwealth of Dominica.

Traders Way offers MT4, MT5, and cTrader platforms available for desktops, mobile devices, and as Web Trader.

TradersWay broker trading instruments include over 45 forex pairs, cryptocurrencies, and CFDs for stock indexes, precious metals, and commodities.

Clients can benefit from the high leverage of 1:1000, low minimum deposit of $1 and features like MT QuickDeal 2.0 tool for MT4, cAlgo, cMirror, VPS service, FxStat, and FxWire Pro integrated with MT4. TraderWay also features in-house educational webinars, and market analyses.

Please read TradersWay Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

3.464 • 381 REVIEWS

V
India, India,
Sep 4, 2022,

Very good brokarage

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Very good brokarage and if you trade from India deposit and withdrawal also very easy and quick
M
Maryland, USA,
Jun 2, 2022,

Tradersway are TRAITORS

THIS IS A WARNING !!!!!
Let me start by saying I have not lost a trade in over a month. I had problems withdrawing and I should have seen that as a red flag and withdrew my money then but I continued to trust them. I opened a trade and I always check many platform like tradingview while I trade. I noticed price was not the same and when my trade lost due to price manipulation. Tradersway told me it’s their liquidity providers who gives them the spreads & that price can be different. Spreads can be different but market price NEVER. I have picture proof of all of this & to put the cherry on top I was stopped out at 9% and not the 40% they claim. Tradersway told me it’s not a guarantee to stop out at 40% but how many explanations need to be given ? It’s worth staying FAR FAR away from & I will be contacting legal help to recover my funds. You’re fine until your not with this broker.
D
Derek
NC, USA,
May 31, 2022,

Tradersway is a SCAM!!!!

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
This broker is a scam! On 5/30/2022 I entered a trade on the Eur NoK and sold at 10.1135 and in less than an hour, they closed my trade out at 10.2563!!! Look at the chart people price was no where near 10.2563! My trade was actually in profit when they closed me out. Not only did they close me out, they left me with a negative account balance. They are not gonna come on here and try to make an excuse for what happened because they know they scammed me and at the end of the day the charts dont lie. I have documented the conversation with support and have screenshot proof. I will also be making a youtube video showing everything. Tradersway I hope it was worth it.
J
Mar 9, 2022,

Highly Satisfied !

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Been with tradersway for a few years now. Great experience with this broker ! Excellent support ! Withdrawal time within 48 hours !
A++++
P
tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Feb 21, 2022,

spreads are not good

from good reviews I've read about tradersway and how good they process withdraws i decided to open an account with them .the commissions are low which is good but spreads are too wide for me.
Page 1 of 84

Is TradersWay a US broker?

TradersWay is an offshore forex broker that permits clients from nearly all countries to open forex trading accounts.  Traders Way previously accepted US clients, but ceased doing so in October of 2020.

Is TradersWay regulated?

TradersWay is not regulated by or registered with any government or non-government body to supervise TradersWay's activity and resolve trader complaints.

Please read:
to decide whether Traders Way is a good forex broker for your trading needs.

Where is TradersWay based?

TradersWay is based in Roseau, the capital of the Dominican Republic.

How long does it take to withdraw money from TradersWay?

TradersWay processes most client withdrawal requests within 48 hours on business days. Depending on the client's location and the withdrawal method used, payments may take several more business days to be received by the client's financial institution.

Is TradersWay a good broker?

The the best way to answer if TradersWay a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8129/www.tradersway.com

Additionally, we recommend that you check recent TradersWay community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tradersway/

Is TradersWay a market maker?

TradersWay does have ECN (Electronic Communication Network) accounts for which it does not act as a market maker.

Traders Way offers several types of account, including ECN accounts running on MT4, MT5, and cTrader.

Can you trade Bitcoin on TradersWay?

TradersWay offers clients the ability to trade Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero, Dash, and other cryptocurrencies.

TradersWay also allows deposits and withdrawals using Bitcoin, Etherium, Ripple, USDCoin, and other cryptos.

Does TradersWay allow scalping?

TradersWay permits scalping as well as news trading and the use of EAs and Algos.

How do I add money to my TradersWay account?

To add money to or withdraw money from a TradersWay account, clients need to login to their Private Office at the Traders Way website.

From there, the client can chose from among multiple methods to make the deposit, including Bank Wire, FASAPay, Neteller, and a number of different cryptocurrencies.

How much can you withdraw from TradersWay?

For some TradersWay deposit methods, the limit is how much you deposited by that method.

Once the initial deposits are taken care of, many of TradersWay's withdrawal methods are only limited by the amount of equity in your account.

Is TradersWay free?

TradersWay does offer a free demo account. This can be used to learn how to operate the trading platform and to test your strategies in a risk-free environment.

Live trading does require a deposit of funds to trade with.

Does TradersWay accept PayPal?

At this time, TradersWay no longer accepts PayPal.