FXChoice Review

FXChoice

Updated: Nov 30, 2020 · MyFXChoice.com  · Is this your company?

MyFXChoice is a forex broker. My FX Choice offers the MT4, MT5 and MT Mobile trading currency platforms. MyFXChoice.com offers over 35 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXChoice

Other websites of this company include FXChoice.com

Established: 2010
Address: Corner Hutson & Eyre Street, Blake Building, Suite 302,Belize City, Belize
Contact: info@myfxchoice.com, 52 558 526 80 32
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/60/191/TS/19
Cryptocurrencies: (2) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Bitcoin, ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySafe Card, PerfectMoney, Poli, Qiwi, Rapid Pay, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill

Join live discussion of MyFXChoice.com on our forum

MyFXChoice.com profile provided by George, Jul 13, 2018

FXChoice is a global broker specialising in CFDs and Forex for private and institutional clients, not to mention fund managers. The company offers the tried-and-tested platforms of MT4 and MT5, with trading on the go also available via mobile apps. FXChoice prides itself on its customer service, aiming to be the industry's best.

Robert Lahn,
Bremen, Germany,
Feb 20, 2012,

I love this Broker. Never saw such a good order execution, very tight spreads depending on the choosen account type and a good german speaking support. Withdraws always had been quickly done.

James Smith,
Memphis, TN, USA,
Aug 21, 2012,

I love this broker. Excellent execution. Friendly Support. Withdrawing Money is very easy.

CaptainAmerica,
Surth, Germany,
Sep 25, 2012,

I`ve just been on Greg Secker`s seminar which I can really recommend. To chose a good broker, I decided to go to myfxchoice.com just because Martin, a good friend of mine recommended it to me as kind of a "secret tip". My first impression: well fairly ok. The website does not look very fancy, it`s too simple for my taste but I`ve decided to give it a try. Next thing I`ve noticed: they show you a pretty girl`s face on the customer support but really - there is only guys helping you out, not any girl. However those guys patiently answered my questions in detail and they seemed to know what they were talking about. I also like the fact that they have 24 hour customer support chat. As far as I am concerned, the spreads are tight (which is perfect for me) and most importantly the order execution is quick (I`ve got burned with this issue with 3 other brokers I`ve tried before!!). I`ve also made a test withdraw after 6 weeks of using it. Fair and fast, downside: they`ve charged me for the wire transfer. However I`m gonna stick with FXChoice and I hope my review helped you guys!

Sebastian Hummler,
Suhl, Germany,
Oct 1, 2012,

I must say this broker has excellent support. This is my favorite broker. Super fast order execution, transparent spreads and (besides others) german speaking support. The signup process is easy and withdrawals work fine.

Ronny Merz,
Neustadt, Germany,
Nov 8, 2012,

Wow! Someone finally gave some helpful advice. Great job guys!

I'm not sure if all of you have tried multiple brokers... I've read the bod guys of them cheat clients by manipulating slippage and requotes. Still, I guess it couldn't hurt to ask. Great you guys have testet FXChoice!

I can't trust 95% of not only offshore brokers, but also with "good looking" licensed, regulated broker can also rip you off, so you have to look carefully. Have been with myfxchoice.com for a few months, withdrawal and orders work, they also have no dealing desk :-) keep you guys updated!

Ronny

Christoph Rütli,
St Gallen, Switzerland,
Nov 17, 2012,

I have trried this fxbroker svreal times. In the first view of the site I mean when you look on the homepage you are seeing that that brokerage does a serious job and works kind of hard the support was also upp on night when everyne is sleep the broker helps also the withdraw was OK it was that i wanted my money it was a few days where i have waited but it came a few days later- the speed of the orders in the market were OK and I think I will recomend this broker to my forex friends CHEERS from EIdgenössisch Switzerland Christoph Rütli

Kathrin Kühli,
Bern, Switzerland,
Nov 18, 2012,

1. client support: 5 stars (realy very good und helpful!!!)

2.Withdrawal: I have been trading only for 2 weeks it was a lilte bit profital however I withdrew because of testing I wanted to see if myfxchoice.com is honest, they have allowed me to withdraw which was I happy about because i have heard other brokers are not honest and make problems when you wnat to withdraw so i recommend evverybody to try to withdraw. myFxchoice.com is honest they have sent me mei money i have created.

3.Platform: fxchoice uses Metatrader4 which looks a little bit old but is forex standadr i belief

4.Over all review: good, reliable honest broker, very simple to use i recommend to alle my friends

5.Execution of trades: superfast

6.Deposit ways: various ways for making deposit in account. here in switzerland we prefer bank transfer

Cons:
customer support is slow on sundays when i have time to ask questions other thing is ok

N. L.,
TX, USA,
Dec 22, 2012,

Whoa!... Has anyone seen the swap(rollover) rates on this broker?!

Just make sure you're either on the "right" side of the rates or leave no open trades out after their set time... especially wednesdays(tripled).

Unless you have a very profitable trade open and or strategy working

mikael,
quebec, Canada,
Feb 25, 2013,

Help was easy to understand and super fast... under a minuit. Thanks.

Andrea Prato Dagnino,
Genova, Italy,
Mar 4, 2013,

support system bem very organized. Fast response and precesa. Straight to the point and very detailed, you need no other contacts for the same problem. Solved!

Is FXChoice regulated?

FxChoice is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize (IFSC), Its license number is IFSC/60/191/TS/19

Is FXChoice legit?

The best way to see if FxChoice is a good and legitimate broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8159/myfxchoice-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend that you check recent MyFxChoice community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/myfxchoice/

Is FXChoice an ECN?

FxChoice offers ECN on its Pro Account. Pro Accounts can be opened with a minimum initial deposit of $100.

How do I withdraw money from FXChoice?

To withdraw money from FxChoice:

• login to the client BackOffice
  • once there, you will be able to see the available withdrawal options
Please note that FxChoice withdrawal options will vary depending on what country you live in.

Is FXChoice a market maker?

FxChoice acts as a market maker for Classic Accounts, and also offers ECN accounts called Pro Accounts.

How long does it take to withdraw from FXChoice?

MyFxChoice processes nearly all withdrawal requests within 24 hours Monday through Friday.

When the withdrawal is processed, the time before the money is received will vary depending on the method of payment you chose.

• eWallet withdrawals should be nearly instant
  • Bank wires can take as much as 10 days to arrive