HighPips.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 17, 2016

Join live discussion of HighPips.com on our forum

Warren Muscat,
, Malta,
Mar 19, 2013,

An excellent Forex course, well described and several important topics are covered. Highly recommend it to whoever's interested in getting started in this business. Exceptionally thought!!.
Nicholas and Stephanie Calleja,
, Malta,
Nov 7, 2011,

We highly recommend Highpips.Forex courses. The course is very informative, interactive and it gives you the opportunity to trade during the course itself.
The tutor is young and very hard working and up to date with the latest trading techniques which we are being updated after the course finished as well.
Maria Dolores Vella,
Marsaxlokk , Malta - Europe,
Nov 2, 2011,

I would extremely recommend Highpips; the course was very informative, every lesson we were aware regarding money management and how important it is and we did live trading. Most importantly, we can always contact Highpips for further queries even though the course is over now; we have full support.
Tristam Shires,
Malta,
Sep 27, 2011,

Hi,

I am the owner of www.highpips.com. I operate a small business teaching people how to trade the Forex markets. Our lessons have generally been held in a local classroom and after alot of great feedback I are now venturing to offer our courses online. Each online course will be based on one to one training through a live webcam. I am looking at growing the business slowly as my main concern is on good referrals and feedback.
Should you have any questions I would be glad to answer them swiftly.
Kind Regards