ICMCapital.co.uk Review

Updated: Nov 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ICM Capital is a forex broker. ICM Capital offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT4 Mobile foreign exchange trading top platforms. ICMCapital.com offers over 30 currency pairs, metals, stocks, indices, futures, commodities, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

ICMCapital.co.uk
Other website of this company include ICM.com, ICMCapital.my, ICMCapital.com, ICMTrader.eu.

Established: 2009
Address: New Broad Street House 35 New Broad St, London, EC2M 1NH, United Kingdom
Contact: support@icmcapital.co.uk, +44 207 634 9770
Regulators: FCA #520965
CFD: (75+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of ICMCapital.co.uk on our forum

ICMCapital.co.uk profile provided by Elizabeth Rayment, Aug 5, 2015

ICM Capital Limited, headquartered in London (UK), has quickly grown in recent years; enlarging its reach in Europe, Middle East, North Africa and Asia; with offices spread around the globe. Among other categories the company has been awarded for its excellence in providing the best execution, customer service, and rebates for its traders.

ICM Capital grants cutting-edge technologies and online trading services for retail, private and corporate clients; offering a range of products and services, including Forex, Commodities and CFDs.Through ICM Capital and the world renowned MetaTrader 4 trading platform, traders can take advantage of high liquidity, tight spreads, mobile trading, technical analysis and much more.

ICM Capital Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Register Number: 520965.

ICM Capital Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of ICM Holding SARL, registered address: 121, Avenue De La Faïencerie, L-1511 Luxembourg.

ICM Capital Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, registered number: 07101360.

Registered address: Level 36, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AB, United Kingdom.

London Headquarters: +44 207 634 9770

Website:www.ICMCapital.co.uk

TUNDE philps,
nigeria, Nigeria,
Aug 31, 2020,

Not encouraging for scalpers ... And excessive fees..

Let's even ignore the fact that there spreads are not encouraging really for scalping lower timeframes (I was fooled into thinking they were same with ICMarkets, but that's a story for another day)... I placed a sell order on Gold and silver on a $0.01 lot size on my $100 account... After 2-3 hrs i came back on my phone to see that my trade was tho 5pips in the negative .... My mind was shocked when I noticed my balance on those 2 trades were both in -$9.00 and -$5.00 respectively .... And they were just 5pips away from my entry point... How do u explain that??? Shouldn't they both be around $0.80 since they both were placed on a 0.01 lot size??? I have never seen such scam in my trading life.. Those people just want me to blow my small account.. I have to pull out of the broker asap

Hhh,
Nnnn, Malaysia,
Aug 17, 2020,

Lousy company

Big spread, i deposited 100usd and when i wana withdraw they said i need to trade atleast 5 lots if not i would need to pay 14usd, stay away! There are many good brokers out there!

Turkey istanbul, Turkey,
Jul 6, 2020,

Scammers

They stole my money ICMcapital.com stole my money and scammed me once they noticed me i made profits they increased spread and once i indicated stop lose (SL) they hitted SL and stole 750$
Karachi, Pakistan,
Dec 18, 2019,

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Been with broker with almost 2 years now. These guys are very professional and have a very best way of dealing with customers. Always respond on every query, and withdrawals are perfectly timed. Customer support is very supportive and helpful.

Highly recommend ICMCAPITAL to all the traders.

Olakunle,
Abuja, Nigeria,
Nov 15, 2019,

great experience

fast deposit and withdrawals, fair spread and great customer support. this was also backed by a free training/education for me as a novice. this platform was wonderful and i recommend highly

Brazil, Brazil,
Jul 4, 2019,

Withdraw

My account is 101338.

A few days later, I decided to open an account and made a Webmoney deposit of $ 61.00. And I've been trying to withdraw for a few days now and I can not. I do not see the option of withdrawal via Webmoney. I have tried all the options that appear and my withdrawal is always rejected. this is absurd. The company does not prove to be serious. For it gives me no explanation as to why withdrawal is being rejected. I want my money. I demand this. I look forward to a position of you with urgently.

Mohammad Farid Uddin,
Chittagong, Bangladesh,
Dec 23, 2017,

Feeling good

Last 01 year I am trading at ICM Capital.co.uk, I feel-good experience with them

Malaysia,
Dec 14, 2017,

This broker does not take any responsibility.

This broker does not care about its clients.
You should know that in any situation you are wrong and ICM is right.
They don't guarantee your stop loss, even if it is in profit and your trade closes with a loss.
Zahid khaleel Mohammed,
Erbil, Iraq,
Nov 17, 2017,

Best broker in middle east

Am just working in forex since 2 years with 4 different brokers am just founded that ICM Capital best broker in the middle east they have a fairly strict and fast financial system that enhances the customer's confidence in the broker. Full support staff fast response helpful . The withdrawal and deposit is fast, technically as well characterized by a solid platform and somewhat moderate spreads. The only negative thing is that leverage is slightly low.. as a arabic trade I recommend this broker strongly.

Doha , Qatar,
Oct 9, 2017,

ICM capital review

ICM capital is good company I traded with for last couple of years.
Excellent customer support , deposit and withdrawn system .