ICMCapital.co.uk Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 25, 2018

ICM Capital is a forex broker. ICM Capital offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile foreign exchange trading top platforms. ICMCapital.com offers over 30 currency pairs, metals, stocks, indices, futures, commodities, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

ICMCapital.co.uk

Join live discussion of ICMCapital.co.uk on our forum

ICMCapital.co.uk profile provided by Elizabeth Rayment, Aug 5, 2015

ICM Capital Limited, headquartered in London (UK), has quickly grown in recent years; enlarging its reach in Europe, Middle East, North Africa and Asia; with offices spread around the globe. Among other categories the company has been awarded for its excellence in providing the best execution, customer service, and rebates for its traders.

ICM Capital grants cutting-edge technologies and online trading services for retail, private and corporate clients; offering a range of products and services, including Forex, Commodities and CFDs.Through ICM Capital and the world renowned MetaTrader 4 trading platform, traders can take advantage of high liquidity, tight spreads, mobile trading, technical analysis and much more.

ICM Capital Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Register Number: 520965.

ICM Capital Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of ICM Holding SARL, registered address: 121, Avenue De La Faïencerie, L-1511 Luxembourg.

ICM Capital Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, registered number: 07101360.

Registered address: Level 36, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AB, United Kingdom.

London Headquarters: +44 207 634 9770

Website:www.ICMCapital.co.uk

Mohammad Farid Uddin,
Chittagong, Bangladesh,
Dec 23, 2017,

Feeling good

Last 01 year I am trading at ICM Capital.co.uk, I feel-good experience with them

aariapoor,
Malaysia,
Dec 14, 2017,

This broker does not take any responsibility.

This broker does not care about its clients.
You should know that in any situation you are wrong and ICM is right.
They don't guarantee your stop loss, even if it is in profit and your trade closes with a loss.
Zahid khaleel Mohammed,
Erbil, Iraq,
Nov 17, 2017,

Best broker in middle east

Am just working in forex since 2 years with 4 different brokers am just founded that ICM Capital best broker in the middle east they have a fairly strict and fast financial system that enhances the customer's confidence in the broker. Full support staff fast response helpful . The withdrawal and deposit is fast, technically as well characterized by a solid platform and somewhat moderate spreads. The only negative thing is that leverage is slightly low.. as a arabic trade I recommend this broker strongly.
Mohamed Desouky,
Doha , Qatar,
Oct 9, 2017,

ICM capital review

ICM capital is good company I traded with for last couple of years.
Excellent customer support , deposit and withdrawn system .

Trev,
Harlo, Australia,
Jul 10, 2017,

Copycat scammer broker run by a kid

They are a copycat scam broker. Market maker for sure trying to target chinese investors. They are run by a young kid how is very unpreffional. Not a serious operation. Beware of the name is a copy of a legitimate broker.
sairaqutab91,
Pakistan,
Mar 28, 2017,

ICM Capital is Cheater Trying to eat my funds

Sir my name is Sahira Qutab i am a Pakistani national female working as IB having account 343100 with ICMCapital since 07-11-2016 i have provided icm with number of clients so far.
i have attached my IB agreement to this email.

i have earned a rebate total amount $6007, i have attached icm portal screen shot. i requested for withdrawal of my rebate, i got suspicious when after 3 working days i didn't receive my rebate amount so i decided to contact icm. when i contacted icm they said its under process and it took another 2 weeks until i didn't receive my rebate funds but every time i contact them they would say its pending for process.

on 8 march 2017 i receive an email from icm in which they alleged me for stealing a clients password. it was very surprising for me. when i contact icm they said we did investigation on your account and we find you guilty,

it is very unfair that i was never told if there is any investigation going as they never mentioned it to me and in the end gave one sided decision. i have attached screen shot of conversation with icmcapital.

after that i contact icmcapital and told them it is unfair if you give decision without asking me or asking for any clarification.

icmcapital compliance said if you have any proof which can prove client shared his password willingly then we can look into this matter. i provided them all the proof that client himself gave his password to a fund manager willingly and that proof too i shared with actual client's permission.

now its has been over a month i have spent a lot of money on just calling icmcapital but every time i call them they only say we are looking in to it once it is done and we feel necessary we will contact you otherwise you can forget about your rebates.

my humble request is to help me recover my rightful earning, i am widow with two children and by god i worked with honesty and this money is my write full earned money for my children.
please help me.

Mar 28, 2017 - No Rating they are scammer and cheaters never pay their clients and marketing agent if they make big profit and rebates they eat my 6007$ never pay me untill now
sairaqutab91,
Pakistan,
Mar 14, 2017,

icmcapital is scam and cheater please help me to get my money back from them

icmcapital.co.uk is cheater they never pay my 6007$ i submit withdrawal request on 6 march 2017 3 days they tell me your withdrawal is under review but after 3 days they terminate my account 343100 and eat my funds 6007$ now i send them emails regarding this but they never reply me
sebani catur,
uae, Qatar,
Feb 22, 2017,

good broker

very good broker and best clients service team.
no dealing desk broker and regulated broker...

sulayman al selim,
sohar, Oman,
Sep 15, 2016,

I feel secure and safe my fund in icm capital

I dont know why people reviews fake. First I trade in another broker but Last 1 year I trade in icm capital and last 5 months ago I deposit 20k I am totally happy with icm capital. Withdraw time max 2hours. No slippage and no requite also swap free account. I like icm capital and also trasted broker ami feel safe my fund cz icm fca authorised if any one give bad reviews plz first contact fca and sure that icm capital fca broker. I requested icm capital management to increased leverage. And all over I am happy. Sorry for my bad english .
momen1962,
Egypt,
Aug 28, 2016,

i was plan to start to deal with ICM but when i read FPA members comments ,i will cancel it ,

thanks FPA people