IC Markets Review

International Capital Markets

Raw Trading Ltd

Updated: Jan 20, 2021 · ICMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

ICMarkets is a forex broker. IC Markets offers the MT4, MT5 and cTrader trading currency platforms. ICMarkets.com offers over 60 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, futures, stocks, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

IC Markets
2020-10-08:  CONSOB of Italy has issued a warning against and blocked internet access to Raw Trading LTD - ICMarkets.com.  CLICK HERE to verify.

January-February 2015:  A large number of suspicious and fake positive reviews have been submitted for IC Markets.

Other websites of this company include ICMarkets.com.au and ICMarkets.eu

Established: 2007
Address: Level 4, 50 Carrington Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, NSW 2000, Australia
Contact: info@icmarkets.com, +61 (0)2 8014 4280
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL No. 335692, CySEC #362/18, FSA-S #SD018
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
CFD: (215+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, ePayments, FasaPay, Klarna, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Rapid Pay, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of ICMarkets.com on our forum

JP,
South West, United Kingdom,
Jan 12, 2021,

Multiple accounts on trusted broker

I have been using IC Markets for about 8 months and their live chat is stellar and their raw spreads are fantastic ! They are quick to address my issues and questions and deposits are almost instant and withdrawals within a day or 2! I would definitely recommend them and I know i will be using them for the foreseeable future!

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jan 11, 2021,

No platform liquidity providers can beat ICMarkets!

I've been using Icmarkets since 2013. Prior to using them, I've tried many brokers before. More than 10 in fact. Non came even close to IC Markets in terms of spreads, super fast execution, many & deep liquidity providers. I specifically use CTrader. Its second to non. It's a no nonsense, trustworthy broker. It's the safest and strictly regulated broker n really gives me peace of mind. You can count on them especially with their customer support anytime.

romania, Romania,
Jan 11, 2021,

Trading with Ic Markets for 8 years, all positive here.

I ve ben trading with Ic markets AU for the last 8 years or so, and I have to say that I had the best experience. I tried this period many other brokers and none of them comes even close. With Ic Markets you get the best data feed, period. I had many times open multiple brokers same time, and alwyas ic markets was super accurate and super low spread, and rarely any gaps. I deposited over 7000 Euro and withdrew over 5000 Euro this period with no issues. Support is also great, and now you can trade with The Au , EU, or Seychelles regulated company, so you get different options. PRobably the best broker to choose from out there as a retailer trader, day trader, scalper or swing trader.

High Wycombe,
Bucks, United Kingdom,
Jan 10, 2021,

Great company to trade with, instant deposits & fast withdrawals (including PayPal), very low spreads!...

Hassan,

Excellent Service

I've never been let down by ICMarkets when it comes to their customer support and agents. The withdrawal process is flawless and very quick indeed. Agents are always quick to help with any query. Compared to other FX brokers, this is the best one I've used which is why I continue using it.

DKSTR,
Centurion, South Africa,

BEST BROKER

So far, the best broker I have ever used. No manipulation of the market, fast executions, & speedy customer service when needed!

A choice between RAW spread accounts and floating spreads.
A variety of instruments to trade.

Thank you IC Markets for the amazing service!

Karla,
Laguna, Philippines,

Fast Transactions, Great Support, Low Spread

I've had a lot of brokers so far but IC Markets is one of the best. They have the lowest spreads I have seen so far. Deposits and Withdrawals are also fast (usually after 1 day or within the week). Their support is also great and I like that it's easily accessible. I just wished they offer more products like a micro account or copy trading in the future.

Jan 9, 2021,

Good Service

Customer service is available even on weekends.

The spreads are low and they provide all the extra tools you need for MT5 especially Autochartist.

Best overall broker in my research.

Goeppingen, Germany,
Jan 9, 2021,

IC Markets is one of the best brokers

In the past years I tried several different brokers. After all ICMarket is my first choice.
Very tight spreads, fast execution time, I have no problems with market orders, and pending order won't be canceled in high volatile times.
I'm forced now switch from AU to SC regulator. But I think everything will still be fine as the years ago.

Frankfurt, Germany,
Jan 8, 2021,

Always great service, best prices!

The experience with IC Markets is always great. Never had any problems with them and the platforms and website are really easy to use. I have never seen any european broker where I can have a support chat with a human that fast. Always helpful an right to the point. I would always reccomend this broker for Forex and Gold trading as they have a nice leverage and very low costs.

Filippo,
benevento, Italy,

Ic Market is great

I openned 1 year ago my account, my ephew suggested me, is very good:
Low spread, fees not crazy like others, serious about identity customers and assistence 24h is always kind and very helpful.
Is one of the top!!!

Micho Dumanov,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jan 8, 2021,

Broker without aany problems.

I am trading with ICMarkets since 3 years. I didn't have any problems with it as broker.
Always available. Fast execution. Great support.

Alessio,
italy, Italy,
Jan 7, 2021,

Great broker !

One of the best brokers around for spreads, commissions and professionalism with support

Muhammad Nadeem Zafar,
Vehari, Pakistan,
Jan 7, 2021,

The best broker with great customer service

I have live account with icmarket for more than 2 years.
My experience with icmarket is very very good .
With very low speed.
As well as customer service is very cooperative and helping.
Withdrawal and deposit is ver easy . excellent service

Oliver,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jan 6, 2021,

One of the best

Excellent broker, tightest spreads, good customer service and most importantly never had an issue with withdrawals. Definitely recommended to all traders.

Roberto C,
Pavia, Italy,

I'm Very Happy - Very Good Service - Very Professional

I'm very happy to tade with IcMarkets.
Very serious Broker.
Fast withdrawal.
Customer service si very kind and fast.
I suggest them.

Germany, Germany,
Jan 5, 2021,

Best performing broker with great customer service and Top spreads

I tried quite a few different broker all over the world,
and Icmarkets surprised me many times with their excellent customer experience.
I can always contact the support via livechat, without any waiting time, only great.
The platform supports the trader with many useful tools, trading software and hosting options.
I would recommend it to anyone!

António,
Lisbon, Portugal,

Best Broker

I'm using this broker not for some time, but I think I will stay, it wasn't my first broker, but after some research I found IC Markets and by far the best broker with the best options. Just a few minor problems, but nothing to worry. Right now with the ASIC product Intervention, the leverage will be changed, but IC Markets gave us some options, change the entity, to keep leverage, keep entity and change leverage or change to Pro account, after the request they ask for a day but in less than 6h i had my account changed.
Live chat always fast, always friendly, always try to help and resolve all the problems/questions.

Dadson Henry,
Jan 5, 2021,

I have been using ICMarkets for 2 years now, the good and straight forward.

ICMarkets is the best, best spread, withdrawal service. Most of all best customer service.

Daniele,
Lombardy, Italy,

Solid and reliable broker

ICM is maybe the most known forex broker online. I am a client since many years (10 years or so...). I never had difficulties with them. Although I have never been able to be profitable with them, that might be my fault: I don't give any responsibility to ICM which have always been reliable for my perception. Always supportive and reliable. I would open an account again with them. I can suggest to any new trader to open an account with ICM.

Pavel,
Prague, Czech Republic,
Jan 4, 2021,

Highly reliable Forex broker!

The best broker for Forex and my personal choice when it comes to trading 1-minute or 5-minute timeframes. Fast execution of traders and order placements.

Trpimir,
Croatia, Croatia,

Great broker!

I would reccomend them to anyone,very good and they have very low spread and great customer support!

alex,
123, Singapore,

Fast deposit, Fast withdrawal

good customer service, excellent deposit and withdrawal speed, free for withdrawal using paypal

Mike Ade,
Jan 2, 2021,

ICMarkets FX Trading Platform and Customer services

My experience so far with the ICMarkets FX platform and its customer services has been positive. The ICMarkets spreads are quite tight compared to other FX trading platform that i know. from easy trade execution to instant dissemination of news surrounding the markets. They also provide end of day trading summary.

The customer care representatives are quite responsive and helpful. They work 24/7 as mentioned on their website cause never would i have thought that anyone will respond to my inquiries with speed over the weekend (Sat Jan 2, 2021).

My experience with the platform and its customer reps has been excellent so far.

athens, Greece,
Jan 1, 2021,

Trustworthy Forex Company

In forex, "trust" is something scarce. I blew up my acount due to enormous leverage and slippage. I ended up with a minus in my account as ICMarkets don't offer account protection, i already knew that. They offered to cover the loses and reconcile the account by the same minus amount of money. Are they obliged by law to do that?NO. Do they know me personally?NO. They trusted me, gave back the money althought they didn't have to, and now i'm an eternal client to ICMarkets because i TRUST them.

Great broker with Low spreads

I have been using this broker for more than a year and never had any problems communicating with their support. Their support is top notch and their spread is very competitive.

Mike,
Dec 31, 2020,

Providing fair trades, no manipulation!

I like this broker. It has a good customer service too. The leverages and other stuff are all fine for me. I have not come to the withdrawing profits stage yet, but I am hoping (sure) that there will be no problems or corruption in that regards later on.
Thank you so much for the service you provide!

Mojalefa,
Rustenburg, South Africa,
Dec 31, 2020,

IC Markets is the best broker. The spreads are low and has fast market execution . Even the deposits and withdrawals are fast

Dec 30, 2020,

My experience as a newbie with ICMarkets

I'm a newbie with ICMarkets. I have been with them for approx. 3 weeks. My account number is 250009590. As a trader, I'm a scalper. Things seemed smooth in the beginning. Was frustrated a bit by losing connection once or twice during my sessions. Then it got worse. I got freezed out for up to 5 mins. I did raise a complaint but the response is lame.

If you qualify for their free subscription (trading 15+ lots per month which I do) then they will sponsor $35 per month for a VPS. I followed the links to request this free subscription but ended up with a subscription without knowing anything about their sponsorship nor what to do with the subscription or how it is used or how much it costs!!

I haven't been long with them but I can tell you I'm not happy, uncomfortable and feeling very paranoid.

Reply by IC Markets submitted Jan 8, 2021:
Dear Amr,

We have checked all correspondence you had with us so far and see that our team have assisted you at their best .

You have also received a free VPS sponsored by IC Markets.

Please reach out to our 24/7 support team should you require any further assistance.

Trekboss,
Kingston, Jamaica,

Simple, precise andfriendly.

I have been having a good experience so far. The platform runs smoothly. I have received my money in a timely manner when i request it. I hardly have any issues with this broker and hope that it will continue this way

The Best choice

The Best choice
A number of positive points, among many, first excellent and fast service Support ,very good spread, fast and easy withdrawal, regulated in many countries, and above all responsible.
has been my Broker for a long time !!!
Thank you so much !!!

Belhaj,
Manchester, United Kingdom,

Fantastic

Fantastic. Instant Funding and withdrawal. Best customer service. Sure, ECN Trading. No requotes never. Very low spread. What else a Trade wants from his broker. I honestly advice every one to try ICmarkets. You will find the reality of trading. Wish all the best.

V,
O, Bulgaria,

Great pricing, great support

As expected, one of the best brokers around - top 5 for sure.
Great pricing, great execution, great support.

Fees are more or less the same as most top notch brokers so it doesn't really affect me.

Murat,
Netherlands, Netherlands,

Best broker I have used

Currently I'm almost two years of trading with IC Markets and I'm very pleased with the broker. Quick service, quick response, everything is clear to me. So, basically the best broker I used till now.

Nordin,
ama, Morocco,
Dec 29, 2020,

An excellent broker with lower spreads, fast servers, speed of execution and closing of deals, as well as good customer service. I recommend it to every trader who starts his career in the field of currency trading

Lahore, Pakistan,
Dec 29, 2020,

IC Markets-The Best in the Financial Markets.

I rate IC markets 10 out 10. Why there is much reason.
My Money is secure with them.
very low spreads almost near to zero. I changed a number of brokers but after IC markets I just stopped.
Fast Withdrawals.
and last but not least. Services and support staff is very good. always ready to solve the issues, the good thing about support staff, their first intent towards problem from a customer is to resolve the issue, even customer has done the mistake.

Syed Aon Raza,
Bhakkar, Punjab, Pakistan,

IC Markets - A best Forex trading platform with incredible customer support

IC markets is really a best platform for the beginners, as well as the skillful traders. The thing I really like in here is their customer support, it is really much appreciative. Other than that IC markets is so easy to use there are not any difficulties in deposit or withdrawal and creation or verification of account. I will rank it as no.1 forex trading plateform.

Haarlem, Netherlands,

Happy with IC

I am a fairly new to trading (started to my learning journey in March 2020). Although my first target should be to learn asap and as good as i can, my concern number one was to get a good broker because, i heard a lot about brokers that cheat on traders and that's the last thing you want to have from party you trust your money for... i had 3 brokers on my mind. i started with one, but didn't feel comfortable with trading platform they offer, also because i live in Europe i am only entitled to 1:30 leverage unless im pro trader, then i think u can increase it, but it wasn't the case, and since i'm not the richest guy in the world that wasn't enough, so i left the first, then i moved to the second, but because i had some issues with my proof of address picture - my account confirmation was taking too long and i just decided to take third candidate that was IC and here i found everything i was looking for and as far as i was trading i didn't see anything dodgy or suspicious. They make money through spreads, commissions and swaps, so for them it wouldn't make sense to loos clients. it was also one of the reasons to join. u know the feeling every time u loose a trade u want to blame anyone but your self... fellow newbie traders will understand what i'm talking about :D
Anyway, things i was looking in my broker was high leverage, honesty, good costumer service and something else than MT4, but not MT5 i simply can't trade if i don't like the interface of trading platform. So at IC Markets i discovered cTrader and i absolutely love it, very simple to use, i got used to it right away.

Costumer service: quick response time, helpful and very polite staff i was dealing with on both live chat and emails. Account verification went smooth too.

I do not regret of choosing IC Markets and recommend them as a broker!

The only thing that has to be improved is my trading, but i'm am working on it :)

Best regards and happy new 2021, wish everyone for it to be better than current year and happy trading!

Michail

P.S. I in any way am not saying that other two brokers are bad, they simply didn't meet my criteria.

riga, Latvia,
Dec 28, 2020,

this is one of the best broker i have ever seen

guy there are alot of kitchen companies are working around beware of them but ICmarktes is one of the best broker in terms of spread , commision and all their service . I have already suggested to my many family member to go for ic market only.

Bulgaria, Bulgaria,
Dec 27, 2020,

2 month

i have using this broker around 2 month and i think thats the best what more you can want lowest spread you can choise everything what you want leverage to 500 support is the best who i can see . I am still new in this world and so many thing`s are hard for me but if i have question just ask in the life chat support and for 2 min i know everything what i must know this broker help me so much for my carrer as trader and i can say this world of trading is wonderfull when you have that support. As you can see i dont have that good english but its not problem or else for them they just try to help with everything what is possible

Gabor,
Hungary, Hungary,
Dec 27, 2020,

Icmarkets review

I’m still getting used to it, it’s pretty slow, takes several days to get verified. Getting live support is slow as well.

Reply by IC Markets submitted Jan 7, 2021:
Dear Gabor,

We apologize if there was any delay due to holidays and weekend period.

Please reach out to us at support@icmarkets.com should require any assistance.

Stefan Robert Ross,
Bremen, Germany,
Dec 25, 2020,

Best Broker

ICMarkets is the best broker that I have got to know so far in my 13 years of trading experience. Very extensive trading opportunities and very affordable costs across a variety of account types.

All of my inquiries have always been answered to my complete satisfaction so far. The homepage is also very clearly laid out, which I sometimes know very differently.

What I would still like: cent accounts and automatic Copy trading like some other brokers offer. I find it very good, that demo accounts can be capitalized again with virtual money.

West, United Kingdom,
Dec 24, 2020,

10 year retail day trader

Have traded for 10 years in forex with a few companies
and 3 years now with IC Markets, which I think is the best.
Customer service is very professional with quick replies.
Instant deposit/repayment service.
Would recommend IC Markets to a newcomer or
experienced trader.

Pere Puig,
Barcelona, Spain,
Dec 24, 2020,

Efficient as usual

IC Markets as a professional Independant Financial Advisor offers me and my clients a broader variety of investment products in just one screen. Leverage is really tough but if your exposion is low, in the long run, you may do well. Excellent customer service. Realiable platform.

Wouter,
Bruges, Belgium,
Dec 23, 2020,

I have been doing research to find a new broker that competes with ICM, It's impossible I think! The tradingserver is very stable, fast execution and some of the lowest spreads! Client service is the best!

I didn't withdraw money yet so I will update my review when the time comes!

Dec 23, 2020,

Unethical! No follow up by the support

I have been getting back to ICMarkets support request for follow up on this issue. But still they choose to ignore me and i have not receive any replies. This should not happen on a "reputable" broker.

Dec 15, 2020 - 2 Stars I hold my short position over the weekend with reasonable stop loss. When market open up on Monday, I got forced out of my position right away due to the unbelievably wide spread. I dont know exactly how wide it is during that time, but I got stopped out 93points(9.3pips) higher than the highest bid price printed on the chart during market open. How is this acceptable? ICMarkets did not give me a proper explanation on why and how this can happen on a Raw Account. This makes me not able to hold my position open over the weekend as long as the issue still persist. Very disappointed on how they handle this issue.

Reply by IC Markets submitted Dec 23, 2020 Dear Ching Teh,

Thank you for your feedback.

Regarding your comments about high spreads; it is normal market behaviour for spreads to widen on the market opening. In this case, the NZDCHF spreads did not widen past 15 pips during the first few minutes of trading, which is very much in line with the exotic pair's opening spread.

Regarding the price on chart, as your trade was a Sell position, when you close the trade, the ask price is used. While charts only reflect bid prices, the ask price is always higher as it is the bid price plus the spread at that time.

IC Markets Team

Częstochowa, Poland,
Dec 22, 2020,

All good as you would require from fx broker

Very fast and friendly customer support, basically never left me without any question unaswered. Fast execution on orders, low spreads, no fishy actions like strange candle that is not seen on other brokers same time to hunt your stop loss. Used cTrader and MT4 platform from them, both works without lags or any strange problems.

Jarvis,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Dec 21, 2020,

Great Trading Conditions and Good Customer Services.

By far the lowest spread, and one of the best trading condition broker I've seen.
The customer service is good.

Santiago, Dominican Republic,
Dec 20, 2020,

I have not have any problems placing my trades with this brokers, even though I have not been a highly profitable trader. At least you can see the difference between this broker and a market maker one when they close your trades without your consent. The only problem I had was with some requests (2) that I did not receive confirmation within 48 hrs and were declined. They said did not get the emails because gmail was having issues. However, the agent confirmed the withdrawal request and I am currently waiting for the money. Will update if I dont receive it.

Yaya,
Dec 20, 2020,

Fuss free and easy transact

I trade with few broker but i feels that icmarkets is the best so far. They also accommodate my issue promptly. The spread also much better compare the other broker. The only thing that maybe they can improve is the withdrawal process. Its used to be good but recently they changed some of the withdraw timing or something like that.. but yet it didnt stop me from using this to trade coz at least this is the better compare those that i used previously.