GrandCapital.net Review Visit site

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:2000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$10
Established:2006
Address:Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Kingstown, 1510, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:info@grandcapital.net, +1 646 844 7187
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(330+)
Cryptocurrencies:(15+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds
Deposit Methods:VISA, AdvCash, Bitcoin, ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Payeer, Payza, PerfectMoney, RBK Money, Ripple, Tether, VLoad, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods:VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Payeer, PayTrust88, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Tether, VLoad, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of GrandCapital.net on our forum

Sinetemba,
South Africa, South Africa,
Mar 5, 2020,

Confusing and bad experience

I've traded using the 500 dollar bonus now I mafe 20000 dollars now my account does not appear on their dashboard and it doesn't log in on mt4.

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Mar 23, 2020:
Dear Sinetemba!

Please update your review to include your account ID so that we can look into your situation. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Progress,
Klerksdorp, South Africa,
Mar 5, 2020,

Deposit bonus and trading experience

After opening an account of $488 with grand capital I did not receive the deposit bonus that they had promised. I did all they requested for the verication of my documents and was successful, but still did not get my deposit bonus. Again when trading with them, when you place the buy and sell stop orders they are tempering with my entry prices and changing them to ensure I do not make any profit at all. When I was trading the CAD news (4 march 17:00) I placed a buy stop order at 1.48450 and the current price was 1.48290. But when the trade was triggered I was surprised to find the entry price was changed to 1.48665. I don't know who added the 200 points on my entry price or why this was done. This has been happening in my previous trades with them. Is this how grand capital operates? The CAD news trade moved about 1000 points (100 pips) but I was given a profit of just $13 on a lot size of 0.35 ($3.50 per pip) this is unacceptable. I made a screen shot of the trade it's just that I don't know how to attach it to this report. I wanted everyone to see what I am experiencing with this broker.

Feb 21, 2020 - No Rating After seeing the advert from Grand Capita that they offer 40% bonus on each deposit, I was attracted to them because their bonus offer was slightly above what other brokers are offering. Bit oncei deposited the money and the verication process completed, there as no bonus given . Right now I am Sending them Emails which they are not responding to. I feel the whole thing about Grand Capital is nothing but a hoax. If they are giving problems with just a bonus what more when I want to make a withdrawal?

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Feb 26, 2020 Dear Progress!

Please update your review and include your account ID so that we can look into your situation. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Mar 6, 2020:
Dear Sinetemba!

Santa Catarina, Brazil,
Feb 10, 2020,

Good Experience

I have been trading with them for 3 years and all withdrawals are processed within the specified time and the execution of orders is in line with the market. I use EAs with them and I am very happy with the services of GrandCapital. I'm sure they will continue to evolve and offer their best. Thank you GC for everything.

Mass, USA,
Jan 26, 2020,

FOREX WEALTH GROUP & GRAND CAPITAL.net

Mike and his Partner Ronald Ameral of FOREX WEALTH GROUP / Elite Affiliates of GRAND CAPITAL are two Grade A Forex Scammers.

They Post heavily on craiglist. You can find them still posting in San Diego, San Fran and other cities across the board. HAVE YOU SEEN THIS :

Forex Wealth Group

Getting Started Making Long Term Profits

Note: * most people deposit 10k for Large daily profits VIP*35k deposits yields 2 to 5k daily ( we trade more which means more profits for you!) 100k to 1M * Premiere Profits 5% to 10% DAILY! On average trading....we are 50% partners with you profits paid weekly

Its your account and only you have access to your money,control and withdrawal ability. As your trader managing your account we only have access to the trading MT4 platform

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

STEER FAR AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS.

When I first spoke to Mike his conversation was mild toned that spoke HIGHLY of their Trading Skill & How they are ELITE AFFILIATES of GRAND CAPITAL.

Mike sent me Video Clips and Screenshots of "Clients" that were making Explosive Profits and said that was typical when you invest on a VIP Level @ $30,000. Since i was referred he said I get a VIP discount down to $15,000. He said deposit a check in his partner's Wells Fargo Account:

Ronald Ameral

WELLS FARGO

Account #(((REDACTED)))

Now I told him I didn't feel rite doing that because my money is not protected. He said they are able to purchase Bitcoin for free. If I do it myself I'm going to get hit with big fees. He instructed me to signup with GRAND CAPITAL.NET

This is the Broker that they use to Trade your funds ( supposedly ) Mike CONSTANTLY contacted me about when will I have the Money. When will my Deposit be in, Do I have an ETA about when will the check clear to make the deposit. I kept in contact with Mike. He was ALWAYS AVAILABLE! When I called, HE PICKED UP!

When I texted him, HE RESPONDED. I told him it should clear by the next week. He was so adamant! Telling me he NEEDS to get me in as a Client asap. He ask me can I give $2000 to "HOLD MY SPOT"......This was around Christmas and I just spent a couple of 1000s on gifts. I told him TRUST ME its coming.

He stayed on me, Never rested on asking me do I have an "ETA"? Are you making Deposit Today!! d**n, He was bleeding on me. He said I need to get the Funds deposited so they can purchase the Bitcoin and get started ASAP.

Now my funds cleared. I had to deposit 3 Checks! Each deposit I sent him a pic proof, Every deposit he responded. The last deposit Mike turned into the Guy who was NOW TOO BUSY TO PICK UP HIS PHONE. I called him and he SENT me DIRECTLY TO HIS VOICEMAIL! d**n phone DIDN'T even RING ONCE!

And hes so sloppy with his scamming that he left his Instant Messenger on so I would know exactly WHEN HE READ MY TEXT BUT HE WOULDN'T respond. Realizing that MIKE was ignoring me, I texted him and let him know where is all that energy he had when he wanted my investment!!!??

He answered 100% of my Calls. As soon as that LAST DEPOSIT went thru MIKE DID NOT ANSWER NOT ONE PHONE CALL!! ZERO, ZILCH. I asked for a refund. NOW HE RESPONDS and says its a typical Friday, he'll contact me Monday, they purchased partial Bitcoin and he'll give me a call. NOPE, ALL BS... He did not CALL ME.

Monday night, I requested another Refund. He responded and said he will connect with me tomorrow afternoon they are finishing up buying the rest of the Bitcoin. If I "NOW"want a Refund he will contact his partner. Of course the next day, MIKE DID NOT CALL. I called him and AGAIN he sent me to voicemail

I spoke to an Agency that deals with FOREX SCAMS and they specifically told me Mike , Ronald Ameral and Grand Capital are SCAMMERS. So when he sent me to voicemail again I knew for a fact he knew I found out. I told him I was going to report him.

NOW he responded and said He will contact me today and he got me a $5k bonus. He will get with me by the end of the day. BS!!!

Again Mike did not CALL ME nor Text me. Absolutely NOTHING. I texted him about the Agency exposing them.. NOW he responds and says give me your email address and he'll send the refund request to his partner. He said my Bitcoin was "purchased". He said I will get an email about the refund

OK here goes that mountain of Scamming BS. The email stated that if I want a Refund they will take 40% of my investment!!!!!!!!!! I either take that or continue to trade???? I denied that crap because they didn't trade a d**n thing! All they did was purchase Bitcoin WITH MY MONEY, NOT THEIR MONEY, MINE!!!! But there's no Proof of that purchase!!

I told Mike I was going to sue him and he BLOCKED ME. So i called their Bluff and said I'll take the 40% hit. They NEVER RESPONDED!!

While at my Bank explaining the scam and closing my account, My biz partner contacted Mike. He asked him WTF is going on. Now the refund status has changed since I called their 40% bluff. Now they said to get a refund I need to bring them a client who will invest with them AND I will get hit with a 40% surrender fee.

Now why the hell will I bring someone to them so they can SCAM THEM!!! Then that person would say I set them up. They changed my login details and emailed me a bogus login and said they purchased bitcoin, A big Front trying to act like they're trading. I checked my account and there'[s not a d**n thing in it except words.

THEY COMPLETELY RIP ME OFF!!!

These guys Mike 619-756-9277 and Ronald Ameral of FOREX WEALTH GROUP & Elite Affiliates of GRAND CAPITAL.net and SCAMMERS AND CROOKS!!!! STAY AWAY

IF YOU GIVE THEM YOUR INVESTMENT, THEY WILL DISAPPEAR AND SAY THEY'RE TOO BUSY. IF YOU PURCHASE BITCOIN YOURSELF AND CREATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT, THEY WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW AND GET YOUR INVESTMENT BACK.

THEY WILL SAY YOU HAVE TO BRING THEM A CLIENT WHO INVEST THE SAME AMOUNT AS YOU AND THEY WILL TAKE 40% FROM YOUR INVESTMENT.

These Scums of the Earth Rip me off but I will make sure this hits all scam sites, search engines and blog site to protect anyone from investing in them. RUN FAR AWAY

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!

THESE GUYS ARE DEMONS

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Jan 29, 2020:
Dear Brazen!

We have investigated your situation and examined the screenshots of your correspondence with a certain Michael. We regret to inform you that you didn’t make your deposit with Grand Capital. You deposited your funds directly to an individual with whom we aren’t affiliated. You are likely to have become a victim of scammers.

We’re deeply sorry that you found yourself in such a situation, and we would like to urge everyone to be cautious!

Never transfer your funds directly to an individual even if they call themselves representatives of our company! In order to be confident about the security of your funds, make deposits only in your Private Office: https://grandcapital.net/account/! Only then we’ll be able to handle your claims. In other cases, unfortunately, we can’t help you, as we aren’t responsible for the actions of third parties.

We urge you to be cautious!
Russia, Russian Federation,
Dec 19, 2019,

ordinary scammers

They cancel transactions that they believe are supposedly not market ones, but in their MT5 market execution of orders. I, as usual, traded news and they canceled my profit, more than 1k dollars. Funds do not withdraw. I do not recommend this broker.

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Jan 17, 2020:
Dear sh4848fx,

We have examined your case and found that the company canceled your trades and restored your full initial deposit due to the violation described in Article 4.14 of our Regulation of the Processing and Execution of Trading Transactions:

“While processing tradin operations for CFD and Forex, if a Client's Open/Close order was executed at a non-market quote or a Client opened/closed a position at a non-market quote, the Company reserves the right to:close the position at a current quote and nullify its financial result if the position wasn't closed by the Client; nullify or correct the financial result of the position, if it was closed by the Client.”

The company has nullified the trading results as per the regulation. We’re sorry for the unpleasant experience, but compliance with the agreements and regulations is mandatory for all clients of the company.
Pretoria, South Africa,
Oct 3, 2019,

GrandCapital is a scam broker

I Requested a withdrawal on the 30th of September 2019 and the amount did not reflect and the method of withdrawal was my visa card which is not suppose to take this long when i contacted the support this is what they said to me

"All obligation on our part have been fulfilled.'
I told them that the withdrawal had not reflected and it is now the 3rd of October

Dear Khayelihle!

Please provide your account ID and we'll make sure to look into your problem.
Osogbo, Nigeria,
Jul 25, 2019,

Unwelcome User Interface And Terrible Experience

Ever since I have been trading and having deals with broker online, I have not had such a terrible experience I had with grand capital broker: the platform is a complete nonsense and very frustrating. Everything about them is not user-friendly, at all. The first trade I had with them is like trading in hell! What a terrible experience, though I have already deleted all the trading accounts I have with them on metatrader4. Fortunately for me, I had not opened a live a account with them this terrible experience happened. I first tried to test the platform to see how things would go, but I was highly disappointed. There is a lesson here to learn here please. I therefore conclude that a platform like this shouldn't ever have existed on the internet. I hate them with passion.

Dear Rock1978!

We're sorry you've had such a frustrating experience trading on our platform. We're always trying to focus on equipping our platform with the most demanded features without sacrificing comfortable user experience, however, it's difficult to please everyone at once. Feel free to contact our client support, and we'll be glad to clear up all the aspects you found confusing. Moreover, if you have any suggestions on how to improve our platform, we'll be sure to direct them to our developers.
Smart,
Nigeria,
May 13, 2019,

Their user friendliness is complete nonsense. I regretted singing up fo their $500 bonus

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Dec 3, 2019:
We're sorry you've found our interface confusing, if you have any suggestions, we'll make sure to take them into account when working on improvements. What in particular did you found regretful about signing-up for $500 bonus? If you feel you've been treated unfairly, please specify your account ID and describe your problem in detail, and we'll look into the matter for you.
Ajak,
Belgium, currently visiting,
Aug 7, 2018,

Faked signals at mql5.com

Hello,

I want to say something about grandcapital.net (real mafiosi network):

It is really cool when you have such a company registerd somewhere in russia, where it does not matter at all what laws are valid in western countries or internationally.

There was once a trader at mql5.com, who provided a signal named 'style of profitable trader'.
His broker was of course you.

He seemed to have gained 13,000 % in one year, and more and more people subscribed to that signal.

But somehow they didn't make money, the lost it..
So what the official signal was showing was totally different to what every single one of the subscribers received.

More and more people started complaining on the comments section.

One day, the signal lost almost everything of its 'gain' and fall 99% in minus!

I don't know if MQL5 really investigated into this matter, but they stoped the subscription, and later on banned the trader.

The trader described himself as worker at a bank.

What really most likely happened - how can you explain it in other mean - was that grandcapital.net had faked the results of the signal.
[Do you really think the trader could do this on his own, without the broker?! - Never]

So everyone of subscribers thought of good signals (35$/month), but received shitty ones.

Shame on you!

But also shame on mql5.com.
They know exactly what had happened, but didn't make a big investigation out of it in the fear, that in future all subscribers on their website could unsubscribe form signals due to not knowing what is real, what not.
(like at myfxbook you think that what you see there is the whole truth).

Instead of at least stopping to give grandcapital access to the metatrader platform for their clients, they still deal with each other.

End of the story.

Suckers
Reply by Grand Capital submitted Oct 5, 2018:
Dear Ajak,

MQL5 is a service provided by MetaQuotes. By using the MetaTrader platform, brokers provide traders an access to the signals as a supplementary service of MetaTrader.

Any trader, no matter which MT broker they trade with, can provide their signals through MQL5. Therefore, we are talking about trader to trader interaction with no place for brokers to get involved. You can learn more about the service if you visit MQL5 website https://www.mql5.com/en.

If you have any complaints about MQL5 service, please contact their support team. Looking at the information you provided, neither we nor would any experienced MQL5 user be able to see how we could possibly affect the quality of the signals you received.

Grand Capital team.
Irl, Ireland,
Jan 9, 2018,

Scam scam scam!!!!

Scam broker SCAM SCAM SCAM !!!!! Stolen my 3000k. I make withdraw after 2 very hard trading moths but I not got money to my bank account becouse close my trading account and dont explain way never answer for me any more. and not text back to email. Just close and delete my trading account

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Apr 13, 2018:
Dear mkdeividas,

Please provide your trading account number so we can look into the situation.

Grand Capital team.