GrandCapital.net (GrandBroker.com) Review Visit site

Belgium, currently visiting,
Aug 7, 2018,

Faked signals at mql5.com

Hello,

I want to say something about grandcapital.net (real mafiosi network):

It is really cool when you have such a company registerd somewhere in russia, where it does not matter at all what laws are valid in western countries or internationally.

There was once a trader at mql5.com, who provided a signal named 'style of profitable trader'.
His broker was of course you.

He seemed to have gained 13,000 % in one year, and more and more people subscribed to that signal.

But somehow they didn't make money, the lost it..
So what the official signal was showing was totally different to what every single one of the subscribers received.

More and more people started complaining on the comments section.

One day, the signal lost almost everything of its 'gain' and fall 99% in minus!

I don't know if MQL5 really investigated into this matter, but they stoped the subscription, and later on banned the trader.

The trader described himself as worker at a bank.

What really most likely happened - how can you explain it in other mean - was that grandcapital.net had faked the results of the signal.
[Do you really think the trader could do this on his own, without the broker?! - Never]

So everyone of subscribers thought of good signals (35$/month), but received shitty ones.

Shame on you!

But also shame on mql5.com.
They know exactly what had happened, but didn't make a big investigation out of it in the fear, that in future all subscribers on their website could unsubscribe form signals due to not knowing what is real, what not.
(like at myfxbook you think that what you see there is the whole truth).

Instead of at least stopping to give grandcapital access to the metatrader platform for their clients, they still deal with each other.

End of the story.

Suckers
Reply by Grand Capital submitted Oct 5, 2018:
Dear Ajak,

MQL5 is a service provided by MetaQuotes. By using the MetaTrader platform, brokers provide traders an access to the signals as a supplementary service of MetaTrader.

Any trader, no matter which MT broker they trade with, can provide their signals through MQL5. Therefore, we are talking about trader to trader interaction with no place for brokers to get involved. You can learn more about the service if you visit MQL5 website https://www.mql5.com/en.

If you have any complaints about MQL5 service, please contact their support team. Looking at the information you provided, neither we nor would any experienced MQL5 user be able to see how we could possibly affect the quality of the signals you received.

mkdeividas,
Irl, Ireland,
Jan 9, 2018,

Scam scam scam!!!!

Scam broker SCAM SCAM SCAM !!!!! Stolen my 3000k. I make withdraw after 2 very hard trading moths but I not got money to my bank account becouse close my trading account and dont explain way never answer for me any more. and not text back to email. Just close and delete my trading account
Reply by Grand Capital submitted Apr 13, 2018:
Dear mkdeividas,

Please provide your trading account number so we can look into the situation.

Hen,
Dec 22, 2017,

Beware GrandCapital is a SCAMMER & LIAR,

Beware GrandCapital is a SCAMMER, LIAR, SCUMBAG & HUNGRY DOG. Their staff told me the processing for withdrawal is 3 days but after 3 days my withdrawal request for only $100 was nowhere to be seen. This show GrandCapital is desperate even for your small amount. Now they totally don't response to my emails. God willing, MAY all the SCAMMERS in GrandCapital encounter tragic consequences and the worst outcome to their dog lives till they return all my funds.
Reply by Grand Capital submitted Apr 16, 2018:
Dear Hen,

All the processing times are displayed on our website's Deposit/Withdrawal page (grandcapital.net/trading/operations_with_money/) and they are 3 days for payment systems and up to 5 days for Banks. However, there are certain situations when withdrawals take longer. For example, when the client hadn't undergone the obligatory verification procedure. User verification can take up to 24 hours, provided the documents meet all the requirements.

If this wasn't your case, please let us know your account number and we will investigate the delay.

fairtrading,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Oct 12, 2017,

Time for GrandCapital to explain what violation means

Hello GrandCapital, from the emails we sent this is the only reaction so i will respond here if the Administrator from Forexpeacearmy allow.

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Sep 29, 2017:

Hi Fairtrading,

Over the course of you working with us, we have processed 15 withdrawals in total for your partner and trading accounts.

Concerning the case you mentioned in your comment, that is the result of the audit which showed a number of violations. Denis did try to assist with the issue but was unable to, as the audit was going on.

If the company detects any violation, it takes the necessary actions to prevent further abuse.

*******************************************************************************************GC,

I can make a very long story again, but i skip that this time.
A professional company is transparent , There are violations , how can a client violate anything if he has a MT4 terminal provide by you , trading instruments provided by you , have to deal with a payout provided by you, using the opening times provided by you ?
In other words there can not be any violation.
In the last years i have seen you sending this messages to many customers that they are violating whatever bullshit article you have in your terms and conditions.
Just because the withdraw amount is to high and Dealing Desk decide not to payout.. Because if this was really a violation you would tell exactly what is happening, and what the client need to do to prevent. It is just an excuse and you all know that there. But ok, lets give you the benefit of the doubt, please explain in detail what did we violate, and don't come with the same answers that you do not comment on it. Just explain honestly what are these people doing wrong and on what grounds you empty there accounts.

Sep 24, 2017 - 1 Star Because i have been working for GrandCapital and having problems getting my own money out i decided to give full transparency about how this broker is stealing your money.
As you can see here in the forums many people are complaining about.

1. No withdraws when trades are open.
2. Withdraws never arrive
3. Money is suddenly retracted from the balance with a simple email about violating one of the many articles they have.
4. No communication possible only with account managers who say they can't do nothing.
5. Never receive your IB commission because of IN/OUT ratio

This is all part of the strategy to delay delay delay ..
These are just a few points i am sure many of you experience, so why is this ?
Simple, they don't like to pay and see how far they can go, if you accept it and do nothing it is profit for them. In January the CEO said they are almost getting a Cysec license but they can not come even close and will never get it.
This broker hunt for new people, they do not have professional traders stay with them, because you can't get your money out.

I did a withdraw on 4-8-2017 and on 1-9-2017

After going to the support you get things like this :

Then after 50 times you get things like sorry it will take 1-3 days extra...
We where passing more then 6 weeks so i started to talk to all the account managers who i know :

Mr. Goutam Das :

I needed to contact Denis Kulagin, he would be the man who could solve this issue quickly.

Mr . Denis Kuglain :

On road now. Will reply to you soon. Goutam told about your issue, will check and try to help.

[This go on for days and days , with things like]

this is Bug I think
they need to fix it.
oh...hi Heico.
seems that its a bug, yes.
sec.
go directly to our dealing and asking them.
sorry for such inconvenience again...
hi Heico,
checking now
stand by
asked finance to boost your wd
in queue
Etc... etc ... etc...

[Keeps going, like this for weeks]

Hi Heico it was totally approved 2 days ago as I know
3 days I suppose or earlier
will let you know
I'm will be in Shina next 10 days
so you can ask Mike Novik - ok

[ Clock keeps ticking]

Mr. Denis Kuglain :

just cam back from China!
sorry for delys
will push my collegues
Will go to fin dept right now
Hi Heico. Not in office now. Asking Mike now to check statuses
Sorry for inconvenience

___________________________________________________
Then after 6 weeks of waiting for your withdraws this is what you see when you login :

They removed all the profit from the last months, reason ? Unknown... violating article X, what says complety nothing.
Now comes the interesting part, these account are being copied from a master account who received (a part) of the withdraw one week before. So that means all trades are identical so they just decided who they want to pay and who they don't want to pay. Pure scam.

Now back to Mr Denis Kugalin :

Heico, I'm telling you again that I'm responsible for other direction.
As you know I'm working with partners and regional development. I'm not your manager. And I tried to help you deal this issue.
If company made decision and send you email it means that it has reason.
Anyway as I told you I forward your alert to collegues

[ He suddenly can do nothing , its all out of the hands of everybody]

So i went to the Financial Commission who is investigating this case, first they need to come with an answer and of course there is not response yet.

Do you have something similar ?  Remember to make backups from your statements in MT4 because they wipe it when they retract your money. Shame shame shame GC how can you deal with your customers like this.

So now its time for GC to rectify.

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Sep 29, 2017 Hi Fairtrading,

Laksahan,
Gampaha, Sri Lanka,
Sep 13, 2017,

Testing Start The Broker

13/09/2017, To day I Started Trade With Them with their 500$ Bonus Nothing is Deposited By Me ..My Account Number 589522, Let's See What Will Happen...... After this I Will Recommend OR Reject This Broker
sami00777,
adelaide, Australia,
Aug 2, 2017,

The biggest legal scum broker in the whole world, they never let you withdraw your profit, trust me guys, Dont waste your time
Reply by Grand Capital submitted Apr 16, 2018:
Could you please provide grounds for your accusations? So far this looks like a troll attack. Scam brokers don't stay on the market for long. Grand Capital has been withdrawing profits to traders for 11+ years.
KFAR001,
Malta,
Jul 12, 2017,

My first and probably only trade with GrandCapital. Was a binary put trade at 117.840 but trade opens at 117.797 instead, which it definitely never hit when I opened trade.

In accordance with item 3.3.of the Regulation of effectuation of nontrading transactions: If you are using system for execution of trading orders «Market Execution» Company does not warrant exercise price. During the execution of Requests execution price can change significantly as a benefit for the client, and vice versa.
If you think, that there was the error with execution, write to technical support: https://grandcapital.net/account/issues - indicate account number and order number.

No reply from technical support yet.
littleboyexe,
Thailand,
Jun 27, 2017,

terrible execution of orders. in case of profitable trading this broker uses all sorts of tricks to kill the deposit.

my experience with grandcapital binary option account about 2 month,all deposit and withdraw without any problem.

now i stop trade with grandcapital and change to new broker
terrible execution of orders,profitable trading this broker uses slippage to kill your deposit.
example: EA ordersend buy USDCHF at 0.97192 but my order open at 0.97232
Slippage 2.8 pip without high impact news Is unacceptable
Mohitverma044,
Agra, India,
Jan 22, 2017,

I have placed withdraw and decline in every 3rd day

Grand Capital they have wrost technical support. Once you place withdrawl recuest you think you will get in 3 days as there terms. But the third day they will decline your withdraw recuest and say rule no, 3.2.1 you cant withdraw money while trades are running even there is enough margin . They want client close all trades and wait three days without trading then we withdraw ?? lol what a joking broker they just dont give money back. sucks
Reply by Grand Capital submitted Feb 6, 2017:
Hi Mohitverma044,

Please provide your account number so we can look into the situation.

Grand Capital.
mazahir,
lahore, Pakistan,
Nov 15, 2016,

Grand Capital is a big big scam. they block your money if you earn and you can do nothing to get your money back.

I want to Inform all clients working with the broker grandcapital.net that this is a very very big scam. Stealing client's money by offering bonuses and then If you made profit you will be kicked off legally.
I was offered bonus and when I start and deposit more than USD4000 total in my 3 accounts 485323, 485600 and 500528 they give me bonus 115%. Then I trade for a week and make almost USD11000 profit. then I requested withdrawal on 2nd of NOV 2016. Now they start delaying and after 7 days on 10th of NOV they block my member area access and then disabled my 3 accounts. I can not access my accounts and can not login to my member area. I go to live chat at website and talk. they told you will get email after an hour and I received this email after an hour,

Dear Ali Mazahir,

According to the Client Agreement "5.7. The Company has the right on its own discretion to invalidate any Client’s trading transaction or close one or several Client’s positions at a current price at any time, in case the Client violates the present Agreement and/or relevant Regulations." and "5.8.To suspend service provision to the Client at any time, in case reasonable grounds are present, without prior notification of the Client and without disclosing the reasons." your initial deposit has been sent to your details.
when I ask reason, they said we can not tell reason.
I have all proofs regarding my case some snapshot I am uploading for reference.
At live chat you can clearly see the tone of their lies. also they have accept at live chat by saying "YES YOU HAVE PROFIT". I request you to invite them and I will prove everything they demand. They are ruining trader's lives.
Reply by Grand Capital submitted Dec 20, 2016:
Hi Mazahir,
On the 2nd on November you contacted our customer support, asking about the withdrawal terms as a bonus was granted upon your deposit. To address your question, our support manager looked into your account, which showed profit, as we can see on the second LiveChat screenshot you submitted.

After the mentioned conversation, you created a withdrawal request. For security reasons and to detect abuse of bonus rules, etc. accounts are reviewed prior to withdrawal. A suspicious activity was detected on your account and a thourough investigetion resulted in a blockage of your account as per the pp 5.7 and 5.8 of the Client Agreement you cited above. You were notified by email (the 1st LiveChat screenshot you attached).

Please note that Grand Capital does not tolerate abuse of our systems of any sort. On the 9th of November all the funds initially deposited by you were retuned back to your Skrill account in the amount of 4 170 USD(the screenshots are available in this thread http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/grand-capital-scam.48019/#post-268013) and you were permanently banned from using Grand Capital services.