GrandCapital.net Review Visit site

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:2000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$10
Established:2006
Address:Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Kingstown, 1510, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:info@grandcapital.net, +1 646 844 7187
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(330+)
Cryptocurrencies:(15+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds
Deposit Methods:VISA, AdvCash, Bitcoin, ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Payeer, Payza, PerfectMoney, RBK Money, Ripple, Tether, VLoad, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods:VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Payeer, PayTrust88, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Tether, VLoad, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of GrandCapital.net on our forum

Santa Catarina, Brazil,
Feb 10, 2020,

Good Experience

I have been trading with them for 3 years and all withdrawals are processed within the specified time and the execution of orders is in line with the market. I use EAs with them and I am very happy with the services of GrandCapital. I'm sure they will continue to evolve and offer their best. Thank you GC for everything.

Mass, USA,
Jan 26, 2020,

FOREX WEALTH GROUP & GRAND CAPITAL.net

Mike and his Partner Ronald Ameral of FOREX WEALTH GROUP / Elite Affiliates of GRAND CAPITAL are two Grade A Forex Scammers.

They Post heavily on craiglist. You can find them still posting in San Diego, San Fran and other cities across the board. HAVE YOU SEEN THIS :

Forex Wealth Group

Getting Started Making Long Term Profits

Note: * most people deposit 10k for Large daily profits VIP*35k deposits yields 2 to 5k daily ( we trade more which means more profits for you!) 100k to 1M * Premiere Profits 5% to 10% DAILY! On average trading....we are 50% partners with you profits paid weekly

Its your account and only you have access to your money,control and withdrawal ability. As your trader managing your account we only have access to the trading MT4 platform

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

STEER FAR AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS.

When I first spoke to Mike his conversation was mild toned that spoke HIGHLY of their Trading Skill & How they are ELITE AFFILIATES of GRAND CAPITAL.

Mike sent me Video Clips and Screenshots of "Clients" that were making Explosive Profits and said that was typical when you invest on a VIP Level @ $30,000. Since i was referred he said I get a VIP discount down to $15,000. He said deposit a check in his partner's Wells Fargo Account:

Ronald Ameral

WELLS FARGO

Account #(((REDACTED)))

Now I told him I didn't feel rite doing that because my money is not protected. He said they are able to purchase Bitcoin for free. If I do it myself I'm going to get hit with big fees. He instructed me to signup with GRAND CAPITAL.NET

This is the Broker that they use to Trade your funds ( supposedly ) Mike CONSTANTLY contacted me about when will I have the Money. When will my Deposit be in, Do I have an ETA about when will the check clear to make the deposit. I kept in contact with Mike. He was ALWAYS AVAILABLE! When I called, HE PICKED UP!

When I texted him, HE RESPONDED. I told him it should clear by the next week. He was so adamant! Telling me he NEEDS to get me in as a Client asap. He ask me can I give $2000 to "HOLD MY SPOT"......This was around Christmas and I just spent a couple of 1000s on gifts. I told him TRUST ME its coming.

He stayed on me, Never rested on asking me do I have an "ETA"? Are you making Deposit Today!! d**n, He was bleeding on me. He said I need to get the Funds deposited so they can purchase the Bitcoin and get started ASAP.

Now my funds cleared. I had to deposit 3 Checks! Each deposit I sent him a pic proof, Every deposit he responded. The last deposit Mike turned into the Guy who was NOW TOO BUSY TO PICK UP HIS PHONE. I called him and he SENT me DIRECTLY TO HIS VOICEMAIL! d**n phone DIDN'T even RING ONCE!

And hes so sloppy with his scamming that he left his Instant Messenger on so I would know exactly WHEN HE READ MY TEXT BUT HE WOULDN'T respond. Realizing that MIKE was ignoring me, I texted him and let him know where is all that energy he had when he wanted my investment!!!??

He answered 100% of my Calls. As soon as that LAST DEPOSIT went thru MIKE DID NOT ANSWER NOT ONE PHONE CALL!! ZERO, ZILCH. I asked for a refund. NOW HE RESPONDS and says its a typical Friday, he'll contact me Monday, they purchased partial Bitcoin and he'll give me a call. NOPE, ALL BS... He did not CALL ME.

Monday night, I requested another Refund. He responded and said he will connect with me tomorrow afternoon they are finishing up buying the rest of the Bitcoin. If I "NOW"want a Refund he will contact his partner. Of course the next day, MIKE DID NOT CALL. I called him and AGAIN he sent me to voicemail

I spoke to an Agency that deals with FOREX SCAMS and they specifically told me Mike , Ronald Ameral and Grand Capital are SCAMMERS. So when he sent me to voicemail again I knew for a fact he knew I found out. I told him I was going to report him.

NOW he responded and said He will contact me today and he got me a $5k bonus. He will get with me by the end of the day. BS!!!

Again Mike did not CALL ME nor Text me. Absolutely NOTHING. I texted him about the Agency exposing them.. NOW he responds and says give me your email address and he'll send the refund request to his partner. He said my Bitcoin was "purchased". He said I will get an email about the refund

OK here goes that mountain of Scamming BS. The email stated that if I want a Refund they will take 40% of my investment!!!!!!!!!! I either take that or continue to trade???? I denied that crap because they didn't trade a d**n thing! All they did was purchase Bitcoin WITH MY MONEY, NOT THEIR MONEY, MINE!!!! But there's no Proof of that purchase!!

I told Mike I was going to sue him and he BLOCKED ME. So i called their Bluff and said I'll take the 40% hit. They NEVER RESPONDED!!

While at my Bank explaining the scam and closing my account, My biz partner contacted Mike. He asked him WTF is going on. Now the refund status has changed since I called their 40% bluff. Now they said to get a refund I need to bring them a client who will invest with them AND I will get hit with a 40% surrender fee.

Now why the hell will I bring someone to them so they can SCAM THEM!!! Then that person would say I set them up. They changed my login details and emailed me a bogus login and said they purchased bitcoin, A big Front trying to act like they're trading. I checked my account and there'[s not a d**n thing in it except words.

THEY COMPLETELY RIP ME OFF!!!

These guys Mike 619-756-9277 and Ronald Ameral of FOREX WEALTH GROUP & Elite Affiliates of GRAND CAPITAL.net and SCAMMERS AND CROOKS!!!! STAY AWAY

IF YOU GIVE THEM YOUR INVESTMENT, THEY WILL DISAPPEAR AND SAY THEY'RE TOO BUSY. IF YOU PURCHASE BITCOIN YOURSELF AND CREATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT, THEY WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW AND GET YOUR INVESTMENT BACK.

THEY WILL SAY YOU HAVE TO BRING THEM A CLIENT WHO INVEST THE SAME AMOUNT AS YOU AND THEY WILL TAKE 40% FROM YOUR INVESTMENT.

These Scums of the Earth Rip me off but I will make sure this hits all scam sites, search engines and blog site to protect anyone from investing in them. RUN FAR AWAY

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!

THESE GUYS ARE DEMONS

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Jan 29, 2020:
Dear Brazen!

We have investigated your situation and examined the screenshots of your correspondence with a certain Michael. We regret to inform you that you didn’t make your deposit with Grand Capital. You deposited your funds directly to an individual with whom we aren’t affiliated. You are likely to have become a victim of scammers.

We’re deeply sorry that you found yourself in such a situation, and we would like to urge everyone to be cautious!

Never transfer your funds directly to an individual even if they call themselves representatives of our company! In order to be confident about the security of your funds, make deposits only in your Private Office: https://grandcapital.net/account/! Only then we’ll be able to handle your claims. In other cases, unfortunately, we can’t help you, as we aren’t responsible for the actions of third parties.

We urge you to be cautious!
Russia, Russian Federation,
Dec 19, 2019,

ordinary scammers

They cancel transactions that they believe are supposedly not market ones, but in their MT5 market execution of orders. I, as usual, traded news and they canceled my profit, more than 1k dollars. Funds do not withdraw. I do not recommend this broker.

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Jan 17, 2020:
Dear sh4848fx,

We have examined your case and found that the company canceled your trades and restored your full initial deposit due to the violation described in Article 4.14 of our Regulation of the Processing and Execution of Trading Transactions:

“While processing tradin operations for CFD and Forex, if a Client's Open/Close order was executed at a non-market quote or a Client opened/closed a position at a non-market quote, the Company reserves the right to:close the position at a current quote and nullify its financial result if the position wasn't closed by the Client; nullify or correct the financial result of the position, if it was closed by the Client.”

The company has nullified the trading results as per the regulation. We’re sorry for the unpleasant experience, but compliance with the agreements and regulations is mandatory for all clients of the company.
Pretoria, South Africa,
Oct 3, 2019,

GrandCapital is a scam broker

I Requested a withdrawal on the 30th of September 2019 and the amount did not reflect and the method of withdrawal was my visa card which is not suppose to take this long when i contacted the support this is what they said to me

"All obligation on our part have been fulfilled.'
I told them that the withdrawal had not reflected and it is now the 3rd of October

Dear Khayelihle!

Please provide your account ID and we'll make sure to look into your problem.
Osogbo, Nigeria,
Jul 25, 2019,

Unwelcome User Interface And Terrible Experience

Ever since I have been trading and having deals with broker online, I have not had such a terrible experience I had with grand capital broker: the platform is a complete nonsense and very frustrating. Everything about them is not user-friendly, at all. The first trade I had with them is like trading in hell! What a terrible experience, though I have already deleted all the trading accounts I have with them on metatrader4. Fortunately for me, I had not opened a live a account with them this terrible experience happened. I first tried to test the platform to see how things would go, but I was highly disappointed. There is a lesson here to learn here please. I therefore conclude that a platform like this shouldn't ever have existed on the internet. I hate them with passion.

Dear Rock1978!

We're sorry you've had such a frustrating experience trading on our platform. We're always trying to focus on equipping our platform with the most demanded features without sacrificing comfortable user experience, however, it's difficult to please everyone at once. Feel free to contact our client support, and we'll be glad to clear up all the aspects you found confusing. Moreover, if you have any suggestions on how to improve our platform, we'll be sure to direct them to our developers.
Smart,
Nigeria,
May 13, 2019,

Their user friendliness is complete nonsense. I regretted singing up fo their $500 bonus

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Dec 3, 2019:
We're sorry you've found our interface confusing, if you have any suggestions, we'll make sure to take them into account when working on improvements. What in particular did you found regretful about signing-up for $500 bonus? If you feel you've been treated unfairly, please specify your account ID and describe your problem in detail, and we'll look into the matter for you.
Ajak,
Belgium, currently visiting,
Aug 7, 2018,

Faked signals at mql5.com

Hello,

I want to say something about grandcapital.net (real mafiosi network):

It is really cool when you have such a company registerd somewhere in russia, where it does not matter at all what laws are valid in western countries or internationally.

There was once a trader at mql5.com, who provided a signal named 'style of profitable trader'.
His broker was of course you.

He seemed to have gained 13,000 % in one year, and more and more people subscribed to that signal.

But somehow they didn't make money, the lost it..
So what the official signal was showing was totally different to what every single one of the subscribers received.

More and more people started complaining on the comments section.

One day, the signal lost almost everything of its 'gain' and fall 99% in minus!

I don't know if MQL5 really investigated into this matter, but they stoped the subscription, and later on banned the trader.

The trader described himself as worker at a bank.

What really most likely happened - how can you explain it in other mean - was that grandcapital.net had faked the results of the signal.
[Do you really think the trader could do this on his own, without the broker?! - Never]

So everyone of subscribers thought of good signals (35$/month), but received shitty ones.

Shame on you!

But also shame on mql5.com.
They know exactly what had happened, but didn't make a big investigation out of it in the fear, that in future all subscribers on their website could unsubscribe form signals due to not knowing what is real, what not.
(like at myfxbook you think that what you see there is the whole truth).

Instead of at least stopping to give grandcapital access to the metatrader platform for their clients, they still deal with each other.

End of the story.

Suckers
Reply by Grand Capital submitted Oct 5, 2018:
Dear Ajak,

MQL5 is a service provided by MetaQuotes. By using the MetaTrader platform, brokers provide traders an access to the signals as a supplementary service of MetaTrader.

Any trader, no matter which MT broker they trade with, can provide their signals through MQL5. Therefore, we are talking about trader to trader interaction with no place for brokers to get involved. You can learn more about the service if you visit MQL5 website https://www.mql5.com/en.

If you have any complaints about MQL5 service, please contact their support team. Looking at the information you provided, neither we nor would any experienced MQL5 user be able to see how we could possibly affect the quality of the signals you received.

Irl, Ireland,
Jan 9, 2018,

Scam scam scam!!!!

Scam broker SCAM SCAM SCAM !!!!! Stolen my 3000k. I make withdraw after 2 very hard trading moths but I not got money to my bank account becouse close my trading account and dont explain way never answer for me any more. and not text back to email. Just close and delete my trading account

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Apr 13, 2018:
Dear mkdeividas,

Please provide your trading account number so we can look into the situation.

Hen,
Dec 22, 2017,

Beware GrandCapital is a SCAMMER & LIAR,

Beware GrandCapital is a SCAMMER, LIAR, SCUMBAG & HUNGRY DOG. Their staff told me the processing for withdrawal is 3 days but after 3 days my withdrawal request for only $100 was nowhere to be seen. This show GrandCapital is desperate even for your small amount. Now they totally don't response to my emails. God willing, MAY all the SCAMMERS in GrandCapital encounter tragic consequences and the worst outcome to their dog lives till they return all my funds.

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Apr 16, 2018:
Dear Hen,

All the processing times are displayed on our website's Deposit/Withdrawal page (grandcapital.net/trading/operations_with_money/) and they are 3 days for payment systems and up to 5 days for Banks. However, there are certain situations when withdrawals take longer. For example, when the client hadn't undergone the obligatory verification procedure. User verification can take up to 24 hours, provided the documents meet all the requirements.

If this wasn't your case, please let us know your account number and we will investigate the delay.

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Oct 12, 2017,

Time for GrandCapital to explain what violation means

Hello GrandCapital, from the emails we sent this is the only reaction so i will respond here if the Administrator from Forexpeacearmy allow.

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Sep 29, 2017:

Hi Fairtrading,

Over the course of you working with us, we have processed 15 withdrawals in total for your partner and trading accounts.

Concerning the case you mentioned in your comment, that is the result of the audit which showed a number of violations. Denis did try to assist with the issue but was unable to, as the audit was going on.

If the company detects any violation, it takes the necessary actions to prevent further abuse.

*******************************************************************************************GC,

I can make a very long story again, but i skip that this time.
A professional company is transparent , There are violations , how can a client violate anything if he has a MT4 terminal provide by you , trading instruments provided by you , have to deal with a payout provided by you, using the opening times provided by you ?
In other words there can not be any violation.
In the last years i have seen you sending this messages to many customers that they are violating whatever bullshit article you have in your terms and conditions.
Just because the withdraw amount is to high and Dealing Desk decide not to payout.. Because if this was really a violation you would tell exactly what is happening, and what the client need to do to prevent. It is just an excuse and you all know that there. But ok, lets give you the benefit of the doubt, please explain in detail what did we violate, and don't come with the same answers that you do not comment on it. Just explain honestly what are these people doing wrong and on what grounds you empty there accounts.

Sep 24, 2017 - 1 Star Because i have been working for GrandCapital and having problems getting my own money out i decided to give full transparency about how this broker is stealing your money.
As you can see here in the forums many people are complaining about.

1. No withdraws when trades are open.
2. Withdraws never arrive
3. Money is suddenly retracted from the balance with a simple email about violating one of the many articles they have.
4. No communication possible only with account managers who say they can't do nothing.
5. Never receive your IB commission because of IN/OUT ratio

This is all part of the strategy to delay delay delay ..
These are just a few points i am sure many of you experience, so why is this ?
Simple, they don't like to pay and see how far they can go, if you accept it and do nothing it is profit for them. In January the CEO said they are almost getting a Cysec license but they can not come even close and will never get it.
This broker hunt for new people, they do not have professional traders stay with them, because you can't get your money out.

I did a withdraw on 4-8-2017 and on 1-9-2017

After going to the support you get things like this :

Then after 50 times you get things like sorry it will take 1-3 days extra...
We where passing more then 6 weeks so i started to talk to all the account managers who i know :

Mr. Goutam Das :

I needed to contact Denis Kulagin, he would be the man who could solve this issue quickly.

Mr . Denis Kuglain :

On road now. Will reply to you soon. Goutam told about your issue, will check and try to help.

[This go on for days and days , with things like]

this is Bug I think
they need to fix it.
oh...hi Heico.
seems that its a bug, yes.
sec.
go directly to our dealing and asking them.
sorry for such inconvenience again...
hi Heico,
checking now
stand by
asked finance to boost your wd
in queue
Etc... etc ... etc...

[Keeps going, like this for weeks]

Hi Heico it was totally approved 2 days ago as I know
3 days I suppose or earlier
will let you know
I'm will be in Shina next 10 days
so you can ask Mike Novik - ok

[ Clock keeps ticking]

Mr. Denis Kuglain :

just cam back from China!
sorry for delys
will push my collegues
Will go to fin dept right now
Hi Heico. Not in office now. Asking Mike now to check statuses
Sorry for inconvenience

___________________________________________________
Then after 6 weeks of waiting for your withdraws this is what you see when you login :

They removed all the profit from the last months, reason ? Unknown... violating article X, what says complety nothing.
Now comes the interesting part, these account are being copied from a master account who received (a part) of the withdraw one week before. So that means all trades are identical so they just decided who they want to pay and who they don't want to pay. Pure scam.

Now back to Mr Denis Kugalin :

Heico, I'm telling you again that I'm responsible for other direction.
As you know I'm working with partners and regional development. I'm not your manager. And I tried to help you deal this issue.
If company made decision and send you email it means that it has reason.
Anyway as I told you I forward your alert to collegues

[ He suddenly can do nothing , its all out of the hands of everybody]

So i went to the Financial Commission who is investigating this case, first they need to come with an answer and of course there is not response yet.

Do you have something similar ?  Remember to make backups from your statements in MT4 because they wipe it when they retract your money. Shame shame shame GC how can you deal with your customers like this.

So now its time for GC to rectify.

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Sep 29, 2017 Hi Fairtrading,