GrandCapital.net Review

Also GrandBroker.com

Updated: Aug 31, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
GrandCapital.net

Other websites of this company include GrandCapital.ru and GrandBroker.com

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2006
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Kingstown, 1510, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: info@grandcapital.net, +1 646 844 7187
Regulators: FC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds
Deposit Methods: VISA, AdvCash, Bitcoin, ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Payeer, Payza, PerfectMoney, RBK Money, Ripple, Tether, VLoad, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Payeer, PayTrust88, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Tether, VLoad, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of GrandCapital.net on our forum

Progress,
Klerksdorp, South Africa,
Apr 16, 2020,

Update on my reviews and complaints to Grand Capital broker

After following the procedure and writing to their technical support, Grand Capital looked into my issue and realised a mistake that happened on my account and trades which they have sincerely apologised for. On top of their apology they went a step further by giving me back my deposit of $488.11 and a bonus of $195.24.
Thank you Grand Capital you are a responsible broker. I also urge others who are having issues to contact technical support with enough facts to back their claims this broker will definitely help you.
I give you guys a five star rating

Mar 5, 2020 - 1 Star After opening an account of $488 with grand capital I did not receive the deposit bonus that they had promised. I did all they requested for the verication of my documents and was successful, but still did not get my deposit bonus. Again when trading with them, when you place the buy and sell stop orders they are tempering with my entry prices and changing them to ensure I do not make any profit at all. When I was trading the CAD news (4 march 17:00) I placed a buy stop order at 1.48450 and the current price was 1.48290. But when the trade was triggered I was surprised to find the entry price was changed to 1.48665. I don't know who added the 200 points on my entry price or why this was done. This has been happening in my previous trades with them. Is this how grand capital operates? The CAD news trade moved about 1000 points (100 pips) but I was given a profit of just $13 on a lot size of 0.35 ($3.50 per pip) this is unacceptable. I made a screen shot of the trade it's just that I don't know how to attach it to this report. I wanted everyone to see what I am experiencing with this broker.

Feb 21, 2020 - No Rating After seeing the advert from Grand Capita that they offer 40% bonus on each deposit, I was attracted to them because their bonus offer was slightly above what other brokers are offering. Bit oncei deposited the money and the verication process completed, there as no bonus given . Right now I am Sending them Emails which they are not responding to. I feel the whole thing about Grand Capital is nothing but a hoax. If they are giving problems with just a bonus what more when I want to make a withdrawal?

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Feb 26, 2020 Dear Progress!

Please update your review and include your account ID so that we can look into your situation. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Mar 6, 2020 Dear Sinetemba!

Please update your review to include your account ID so that we can look into your situation. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

lujzvflu,
germany, Germany,
Nov 22, 2012,

This is my second review of this broker.

After i submitted the last desperate review, here my experience from a second try.

1. The connection problems have been resolved.
2. The execution speed very fast, i traded volatile markets as well as low liquidity markets.
3. Spread and commissions seem reasonable, depending on liquidity, time and vrey less on volatility.
I traded FX, CFD on indice futures, commodity futures and metals.
4. Deposit was instant with liberty reserve.
5. Withdrawal was fast too but delayed due to a wrong telephone number on my profile. I was not asked for a passport which surprised me, tough the sum was not big but it was the full account balance. I was not asked silly questions or threated to stay.
6. When calling them to ask what was wrong with the withdrawal i got a russian speaking lady who redirected me to a manager with little english skills, nevertheless, he understood me and was very cooperative.

Bottom line for me is, this broker has proven they can provide a acceptable, if not above average retail trading environment.
I believe if you speak russian you get a very good support, my account was assigned to a personal customer supporter.

Also to mention, i never had the feeling they go for my acocunt with silly tricks like spread widening, delayed execution, spikes or whatsever.

The reason i write this, is i also took the time before to wanr other, i believe its jsut fair to correct that after my last experience.

The traded account type was MT4 standard, i started with 5 $ dollar, and gambled my way up to 120$ which i cashed out, tough, my intention was to test them again.

2012-09-17 2 Stars i have traded with grandcapital for 1 week, till today.

In this one week markets where prettty volatile as the ECB and FED decisions took place.

The server from grandcapital is located in germany, i got a 12ms ping from my home connection.

Beeing sayd, i have an it background.

From the first day on i recognized that trades took relatively long to get filledm should be pretty instant with 12ms ping, right, usually it took 1-10 seconds.

Then, my connection was gone at least 1 time an hour for about a minute, during news releases this seemed to increase.

The support told bme to check my firewall (guess they had no diea that i know this stuff very well, i already had wireshark running by then.) MY firewall was disabled and the router ports forwarded for mt4.
Still the connection keep breaking, increasingly in volatile markets.

The support told me then to contact my ISP to ask why the connection was lost, in my opinion this is a total joke, i have 2 other brokers with mt4 and never experienced anything similar.

My personal opinion is that either their hardware is miserable (they host with hetzner which mainly offer discount servers). Or they actively prevent HFT.

However, if you trade news or if you have another HFT strategy, based on my experience i suggest to avoid this broker, tough, i can not prove these statements, its my honest, personal opionion, the 2 star rating is based on the fact that i can not prove what i have sayd, from my perspective it was just terrible to trade there.

saint pete, Russian Federation,
May 30, 2020,

good

iss a good broker nice consultations cool managers and payback system is pretty dope so yeah 5 stars no doubt

Santa Catarina, Brazil,
Feb 10, 2020,

Good Experience

I have been trading with them for 3 years and all withdrawals are processed within the specified time and the execution of orders is in line with the market. I use EAs with them and I am very happy with the services of GrandCapital. I'm sure they will continue to evolve and offer their best. Thank you GC for everything.

Is Grand Capital legit?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if GrandCapital is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8304/www.grandcapital.net

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent GrandCapital community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/grandcapital/

What are the minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts for GrandCapital?

• Minimum withdrawal: GrandCapital accepts withdrawal requests for amounts starting at $10.
  • Maximum withdrawal: Grand Capital doesn't limit the maximum amount of withdrawals. However a withdrawal via wire transfer should be more than $2,000.

Is Grand Capital regulated?

Grand Capital is a member of The Financial Commission, an independent self-regulatory organization and external dispute resolution (EDR) body for Forex, digital currencies and blockchain.