GrandCapital.net Review

Also GrandBroker.com

Updated: Jul 31, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
GrandCapital.net

Other websites of this company include GrandCapital.ru and GrandBroker.com

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2006
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Kingstown, 1510, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: info@grandcapital.net, +1 646 844 7187
Regulators: FC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds
Deposit Methods: VISA, AdvCash, Bitcoin, ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Payeer, Payza, PerfectMoney, RBK Money, Ripple, Tether, VLoad, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Payeer, PayTrust88, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Tether, VLoad, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of GrandCapital.net on our forum

bali, Indonesia,
May 28, 2020,

Grand Capital Is a good broker

a very good grand capital broker, excellent support services in terms of deposits and widrow, there are many choices of methods and everything is smooth, the lightweight mt4 server makes me comfortable trading there

OCFXRoyal,
La Mirada, USA,
Jul 12, 2016,

Not impressed with the Terms & Conditions for their $500 Bonus promotion. At the end of the promotion, you are required to deposit the same amount of higher of the profits that you won otherwise all profits will be deleted.

Lets say you profited $100 from the $500 bonus. You are required to deposit $100 or more in order to qualify for the bonus otherwise they will just delete it. Here is the ridiculous part: You are required to trade a standard lot size of 1.0 to earn $5 out of that $100. So it will take an enormous 20.0 lot size total to earn that $100 you earned from the promotion. With 1.0 standard lot sizes your profits should be in the hundreds, if not thousands. Requiring customers to trade a standard lot to earn $5 is one of the worst deals I've ever seen from a broker.

I hope I am understanding this correctly because apparently it takes a professional trader to take advantage of their promotion from what a representative was telling me. I doubt even a professional trader would find this deal enticing.

Smart,
Nigeria,
May 13, 2019,

Their user friendliness is complete nonsense. I regretted singing up fo their $500 bonus

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Dec 3, 2019:
We're sorry you've found our interface confusing, if you have any suggestions, we'll make sure to take them into account when working on improvements. What in particular did you found regretful about signing-up for $500 bonus? If you feel you've been treated unfairly, please specify your account ID and describe your problem in detail, and we'll look into the matter for you.
Agra, India,
Jan 22, 2017,

I have placed withdraw and decline in every 3rd day

Grand Capital they have wrost technical support. Once you place withdrawl recuest you think you will get in 3 days as there terms. But the third day they will decline your withdraw recuest and say rule no, 3.2.1 you cant withdraw money while trades are running even there is enough margin . They want client close all trades and wait three days without trading then we withdraw ?? lol what a joking broker they just dont give money back. sucks

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Feb 6, 2017:
Hi Mohitverma044,

Please provide your account number so we can look into the situation.

Grand Capital.
Hen,
Dec 22, 2017,

Beware GrandCapital is a SCAMMER & LIAR,

Beware GrandCapital is a SCAMMER, LIAR, SCUMBAG & HUNGRY DOG. Their staff told me the processing for withdrawal is 3 days but after 3 days my withdrawal request for only $100 was nowhere to be seen. This show GrandCapital is desperate even for your small amount. Now they totally don't response to my emails. God willing, MAY all the SCAMMERS in GrandCapital encounter tragic consequences and the worst outcome to their dog lives till they return all my funds.

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Apr 16, 2018:
Dear Hen,

All the processing times are displayed on our website's Deposit/Withdrawal page (grandcapital.net/trading/operations_with_money/) and they are 3 days for payment systems and up to 5 days for Banks. However, there are certain situations when withdrawals take longer. For example, when the client hadn't undergone the obligatory verification procedure. User verification can take up to 24 hours, provided the documents meet all the requirements.

If this wasn't your case, please let us know your account number and we will investigate the delay.

Grand Capital team.
adelaide, Australia,
Aug 2, 2017,

The biggest legal scum broker in the whole world, they never let you withdraw your profit, trust me guys, Dont waste your time

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Apr 16, 2018:
Could you please provide grounds for your accusations? So far this looks like a troll attack. Scam brokers don't stay on the market for long. Grand Capital has been withdrawing profits to traders for 11+ years.
Chicago IL, USA,
Jul 30, 2020,

Scammed of $30K Affiliate and Broker working together

Do not do business with these guys. I received a great deal of pressure to send $25k worth of bitcoin to this broker for 100% sign up bonus so that traders can trade and earn me 10% daily. After many delays on my end and wires not going through to buy the bitcoin immediately I finally got the bitcoin to the broker....GrandCapital.net. They took longer than any other broker I’ve dealt with to credit my account but they did. The trader did reached my 10% profit goal and stopped trading the account for the day so my account was up $5500 in profit. I felt really good about my decision. A few hours later, I logged into the account and saw 10 trades with really large lot sizes going against my account causing huge draw down starting with $11k and rushing and rushing all the way up to $38k in the negative. I called and screenshot the reader all night to make him aware that my sight was about to blow up and no response. I woke up and account was blown and trader still did not return call nor messages. The trader has purposely took these trades to look like he lost the money due to bad trades when it’s actually a scam that broker is participating in too. I had $5k in a separate account that I managed myself. He had the nerve to contact me after the account was blown offering to trade the other account so that he can purposefully lose the money in that account too. I closed those trades and made a withdrawal request of $4730 in bitcoin. If my bitcoin is Not returned to me. That will be definite Confirnation that this GRANDCAPITAL.NET BROKERS AND AFFILIATES ARE TOTAL VERY HIGH LEVEL SCAM artist working together to take your money.. This broker site needs to be taken down.

Pretoria, South Africa,
Oct 3, 2019,

GrandCapital is a scam broker

I Requested a withdrawal on the 30th of September 2019 and the amount did not reflect and the method of withdrawal was my visa card which is not suppose to take this long when i contacted the support this is what they said to me

"All obligation on our part have been fulfilled.'
I told them that the withdrawal had not reflected and it is now the 3rd of October

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Dec 3, 2019:
Dear Khayelihle!
You submitted the withdrawal' application at 13:09 Sept 30, 2019.
According to our regulations, we have a withdrawal period of up to 3 days. 1 Oct 2019 at 19:33 the money was sent to him (FPA has the confirmation).
As often happens, the funds didn’t reach your card right away, which depends entirely on his bank. Funds could go up to 3 banking days. This information have sent to you from our specialists.
However, you had posted the negative review in October, 3rd.
We asked you to submit a followup review, because there is untruthful information, which is giving damage to our reputation. We even proposed to you a tradable bonus with withdrawal profit not exceeding the bonus amount, but after successfully updating the review.
We wrote to you by email several times, rang by mobile, with no answer.

Kind regards,
Zmicier Dryhaila,
Sinetemba,
South Africa, South Africa,
Mar 5, 2020,

Confusing and bad experience

I've traded using the 500 dollar bonus now I mafe 20000 dollars now my account does not appear on their dashboard and it doesn't log in on mt4.

In response to Grand Capital's Representative's updated comment...

If the moderator didn't allow such empty-handed statements, a number of positive reviews for your company would never have been approved.
Reply by Grand Capital submitted Mar 23, 2020:
Dear Sinetemba!

Please update your review to include your account ID so that we can look into your situation. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

UPDATE: We are forced to admit that the client is obviously lying and did not read the bonus conditions, because, apparently, he does not know that a deposit is required for the replenishment amount after the bonus time has expired.
Obviously, the bonus expired and there was no profit, so after writing off 500 bonuses, the account simply stopped being active and left. In general, it is not clear why the moderator leaves such empty-handed statements.
Howbeit, let us describe the bonus conditions and our attitude to the problem.
Bonus conditions are as follows:
- a special bonus account is created with the bonus funds on it, the conditions are identical to the Standard account;
- the client can start trading immediately after receiving this bonus;
- after 7 calendar days, exactly, up to a minute, the account ceases to be active, the result for open positions, if any, is recorded, the account ceases to be active and is deleted;
- if the client made a profit, they will receive a new account of the type Standard (if the profit is $ 100 or more) or Micro (if the profit is less than $ 100) with a profit in Equity;
- trade on this account becomes available after replenishment by an amount equal to or greater than the profit amount;
- if there is no replenishment by the required amount within 7 calendar days from the date of the bonus end, the profit is written off;
- bonus profit can be transferred into ownership if the necessary trading volume is made after replenishment: 1 lot for every $ 5 of bonus profit.
What are the conclusions? If the client claims that he has earned 20,000 and is very unhappy that the account is inactive, this means that he most likely did not know that he would not be able to simply take and withdraw these 20,000. If he really thinks that he has earned 20,000 and the account is inactive, but the new one has not been created, then he had a drawdown of more than 20,000 in current positions at the time of the bonus. Here the client is obviously lying, or he is very mistaken. There can be no mistake in our side.
Malta,
Jul 12, 2017,

My first and probably only trade with GrandCapital. Was a binary put trade at 117.840 but trade opens at 117.797 instead, which it definitely never hit when I opened trade.

In accordance with item 3.3.of the Regulation of effectuation of nontrading transactions: If you are using system for execution of trading orders «Market Execution» Company does not warrant exercise price. During the execution of Requests execution price can change significantly as a benefit for the client, and vice versa.
If you think, that there was the error with execution, write to technical support: https://grandcapital.net/account/issues - indicate account number and order number.

No reply from technical support yet.