ProfiForex.com Review

Tim Group Inc.

Updated: May 27, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ProfiForex is a forex broker. Profi Forex offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. ProfiForex.com offers over 130 forex currency pairs, cfds, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ProfiForex.com
Attention Amanda from Pietermaritzburg, South Africa.  The FPA is hoping to get a little more information about your review.  Please CLICK HERE.

2020-11-26
Related websites include ForexStart.com

Established: 2010
Address: Corner Hutson & Eyre Street, Suite 302, Blake Building, Belize City, Belize
Contact: support@profiforex.com
Trading platforms: MT4, MobiusTrader 7
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, LiqPay, Litecoin, Monero, OKPAY, PayPal, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WalletOne, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, LiqPay, Litecoin, Monero, OKPAY, PayPal, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WalletOne, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of ProfiForex.com on our forum

Winston, NC, USA,
Dec 18, 2017,

Best Broker that I know of!

I've been dealing with this broker for a LONG time over 3 years with my current account. They have tight spreads and I've actually seen more positive slippage than negative. Never had any real problems with withdrawals and am doing really well with them I'm actually making more trading with them than I am working. I've tried other brokers and none of them offer terms as good as this one. I really like the swap free option. I also run a PAMM account to allow me to share my success with others. The only issue I have is that they seem to be having problems paying referral bonus's but since that's tiny at this point it's not a huge deal but I do hope they manage to get it cleared up. I also recommend using litecoin to deposit and withdraw much faster and lower fees. I think most of the negative reviews are because people aren't used to the high leverage offered. You can actually trade quite a bit more than 1:500 with bonus's, But that can get you into trouble if you don't know what you are doing. Personally I've found that it's best to keep the bonus's at 50% Although I did setup a client at 500% and her account has gone from $20 to $200 in less than a month. She just happened to get in at the start of a major reversal. So you can make a LOT of money with this broker they don't cut your leverage like other brokers do. I would give them 10 stars If I could. And yes they accept Americans again.

Athens , Greece,
Jul 20, 2017,

Worst brother EVER

They are forex mafia.
Not only They delete your profitable trades by changing numbers in their databases but they even threaten you that they Will be after you if you dare to show to other traders the truth in forums etc.
The worst experience EVER

Jodhpur, India,
Jun 12, 2017,

No problems with Profiforex so far

Profiforex is the second broker out of three which I am using. I have a standard account and prefer opening the positions for 3-4 days. What I like here compared with others is very low spreads and fast server. I am making around 1000 USD per month, which is quite a nice income when combined with incomes from the other two brokers. I did not have any issues with withdrawals (using Skrill) so far, which some fellow traders are talking about, all processed within a day. Customer care is quite okay too.

Athens, Greece,
May 18, 2017,

The WORST broker ever

Don't even THINK to open an account with this broker.
They make money from the losses of the Traders and they are going to find ridiculous reasons to cancel any payment.
Tragic broker.

May 15, 2017,

Lengthy Withdrawal delays

Update to my previous review.
After a great deal of frustration I did finally receive all the funds I tried to withdraw from Profiforex. Apparently they had been having a lot of problems with their own payment processors and my particular bank which was a situation beyond their control. I cannot wholeheartedly recommend them as it has taken so long to get my problems resolved (months) and it often took a long time to get any update from them, so I have changed my rating from one to three stars, 2.5 might have been more accurate. However I did actually manage to make a few dollars profit with them and get all my profits out in the end. I do intend to continue trading with them but I will certainly be using other brokers as well to spread my risk just in case of any future issues.

Jan 4, 2017 - 1 Star I finally managed to get throught to live chat, here is the exerpt below. They have now removed the money from my trading accounts. The account tab in MT4 shows the withdrawal to the correct VISA card number but there is no sign of the money arriving. I tried to contact them yesterday but I have no had reply again. I started the withdrawal process in November 2016 it is now January 2017. The money has effectively disappeared, I have no transaction ID's to chase the bank and Profiforex simply ignore all emails how can I get my money back it appears hopeless.

[13:03:26] Joel: Dear Peter, welcome to Profiforex! My name is Joel and I am happy to assist you. How may I help you?
Ticket S60222-T14348 is created. The chat transcript will be attached to this ticket after the transcript is saved by system.
[13:03:46] Peter: Hello, I have still not had my withdrwal from my account 469783 or my account 482200, when will these withdrawals be processed it is now well over two weeks since I started the process?
[13:04:56] Joel: One moment please, let me check
[13:11:06] Joel: If you allow me 15 minutes more, I will try to solve your issue right now
[13:11:33] Peter: OK I will wait online as it has been sometime. thank you.
[13:22:50] Joel: thank you for your patience
[13:23:13] Peter: Very happy if it gets sorted out
[13:39:14] Joel: ok, look: right now we can withdraw 2300 USD to your card directly and send the remaining 522.49ЮГЫВ to your Skrill account
[13:39:48] Peter: OK, will that be done today ?
[13:39:58] Joel: yes, sure

Dec 20, 2016 - 1 Star I started trading with Profiforex around a year ago on one of their micro accounts. Execution has been good during this time but two weeks ago I attempted a withdrawal from my most profitable account. Nothing happened I then contacted support and the finance department to find out why my withdrawal was not being processed. The one and only reply I have had is "We have made an inquiry to our processing company regarding your withdrawal but didn't get a reply yet, that is why there is a delay". Since then I have emailed support and finance several times and recieved no further updates, Live chat is also down. Their client agreement clearly states they will respond in 24hrs, they do not. They are simply ignoring my withdrawals and they have given me no futher reasons for the delay and no idea if or when it will ever be processed. I have 4 accounts with them, I have withdrawals pendng from two profitable accounts but neither is happening. Perhaps they perform some withdrawals to some peple so they can get some positive reviews but if you are one of the unlucky ones you may never get your money out. I am continuing to chase them and if I ever get my money out I will change my review of them in the mean time I would tell all prospective customers to stay well away from Profiforex.

PIP$,
Italy,
Feb 12, 2017,

As full reporting and follow-up of my case, I want to inform FPA that following my reminders and the account validation requested by the Financial Department of Profiforex, I finally received by Skrill all my deposited funds. From my part the issue is therefore positively settled and the not appropriate"scam" or "cheating" references to this broker can be disregarded.

Feb 3, 2017 - 1 Star This broker has become a complete SCAM ! The withdrawal requests are under processing for an never-ending time, After request of the reason for these delays these guys tell you a lot of non-sense and silly excuses such as "unknown problems" with payment system and other bla bla bla :-)))
If you have care of your money do not open any sort of account with this cheaters ! STAY AWAY from PROFIFOREX and you will save money and waste of time !!!

Brunei Darussalam,
Nov 29, 2016,

thief broker that will make you lose in no time

PLEASE do not fall for any promotions like bonus or high leverage offer from this company,they are scam that will make your trading lose in no time.
price slippage,trade goes wrong direction will make your trading not right.
It was easy to use demo,but to live account YOU'LL lose in no time

They use special bot to make customer lose.

Trust me you'll regret for using the service,if not give it try and you'll see how they rip you

POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FAKE..PLS BEWARE
Accra, Ghana,
Oct 6, 2016,

The 1,163 dollar profit I made recently was sent to me this morning. This was significant because it is my biggest withdraw. Since I started reading reviews of other traders on FPA that Profiforex does not give you your money when you make huge profit, I got scared. But the 1,163USD was finally processed and sent to me today. This is my biggest profit withdrawn so far. Maybe I was lucky, but so far I don’t see any problems using this broker; spreads are low, opening a deal is very fast and customer support always assist me. So, I just want to say thank you to Profiforex by dropping this review.

Aug 17, 2016,

PROFIFOREX BROKER SCAMER!

I have had accounts with them since july 2015, on july 24 2016 I put in a refund request. They have not sent me my money yet. I have emailed financial several times with no responds. I emailed the BOSS with no responds. I even got on live chat and now they won't respond. My account # 170901. On august 9 I tried to transfer money from account 459923 to that account and no action has been taken. On aug. 12 I in formed them that I was starting a scam alert, then they responded and closed out my account. They wired my money then canceled the transfer. It is aug. 17, I email them every day in all departments and chat with no response. (DON'T TRUST THIS BROKER THEY HOLD YOUR MONEY HOPING YOU WILL GIVE UP TRYING TO GET YOUR MONEY!).

Reply by Tom Aldridge submitted Aug 19, 2016:
It doesn't fall under company's responsibility when you keep an account with us and don't read the rules and regulations provided by the company on the website as you know that we do not accept any clients from the US at the first place and the company informs clients in advance of any changes in the terms and conditions. In the first week of January we have published on our website that we no more accept clients from the US.
We do understand the inconvenience caused but we cannot take responsibility for clients' lack of observation of changes in terms and conditions.
In cases of disputes or violations of company rules the refunds are made only once the litigations are settled and after the background check is verified.
Note: As per the account statements your refund has been made within the due time.
Karon Lewis,
Davenport, USA,
May 7, 2016,

I dont know of this is going to be posted as for some reason and with no explanation my reviews on the only broker i have been with are never posted but I will try again

They are now a complete fraud broker they have been bought by a russian company. And issue they tell you to email Finamce or boss at profiforex.com 60 emails over 2 years not 1 reply. Try to call them and its a fake number during chat they says it better to use chat. If you dont want to loose money stay away from them. If you doubt me go to there website and dial there fake number and see who picks up. From there website

Client Department
General and technical questions
support@profiforex.com 601 873 174 24-hour

Financial Department
Financial questions (deposits and withdrawals)
finance@profiforex.com 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. London time (Mon-Fri)

Development Department
Partnership program (questions on commission fees for agents)
partners@profiforex.com 601 873 174 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. London time (Mon-Fri)

Quality Management Department
Suggestions, complaints on work of departments and employees
quality@profiforex.com 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. London time (Mon-Fri)

Management Team
Suggestions, comments and complaints
boss@profiforex.com

EVERY SINGLE CONTACT METHOD HERE IS FALSE GO AHEAD AND TRY THEM

2012-07-07 5 Stars Still with them everything has been going good so far and they fix all problems on live chat. Phone number still does not work and they say they prefer not to use it. No scalping or trades under 1 minute but good spreads and withdrawal was good. Theyr a good broker just dont try anything related to scalping they say 1 minute but dont think u can get away with 1 minute and 2 seconds, leverage is good on $100 to trade 0.1 with gold

2012-05-09 No Rating I was stopped out of a trade today

Trade 1222589 GBP/AUD 17:25 bar High 1.60606
SL 1.60626

Price says closed at 1.60626 But bar never reached that high

Im waiting for a reply from management

American clients Yes
500 Leverage Yes
But are they legit im about to find out

My current broker wont offer 500 leverage so i experiment with this one and im already loosing money, retail forex is a dangerous shady business

2012-04-27 5 Stars I opened a account with them last week as my current broker only offer 200 leverage they offer 500. Excecution is tied as the faster ive used to date with my broker that i use now. I deposited money twice via paypal and they gave me 40 in new account bonus. Support is excellent over email, but i tried calling the phone and nobody picks up even thou they say that the phone is up 24 hours. Japan did u email them is so what did they say, so far they seem legit i hope they are not a scam, Im going to email about the phone today. Probaly the best thing so far is the execution its done in microsconds. Although while trying to exit a trade i got a error "Trade Paremeters off" or something like that but i eventually got out and have not a had problem ever since. Im going to test withdrawal today. If anyone use them please leave review, i have not trade long enough to trust them yet but so far so good. Japan please leave update what did they say when u email them

Reply by Tom Aldridge submitted Aug 19, 2016:
The Customer Care always made sure that all the quires are replied by e-mail or chat. And obviously if you call from your phone to an ICQ chat number you will not receive any responce :) And secondly please read the official webpage carefully next time, it is clearly mentioned that the company does not provide technical support by phone.
Note: The company is not responsible for any losses resulting from your trading strategy.