ProfiForex.com Review

Tim Group Inc.

Updated: May 27, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ProfiForex is a forex broker. Profi Forex offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. ProfiForex.com offers over 130 forex currency pairs, cfds, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ProfiForex.com
Attention Amanda from Pietermaritzburg, South Africa.  The FPA is hoping to get a little more information about your review.  Please CLICK HERE.

2020-11-26
Related websites include ForexStart.com

Established: 2010
Address: Corner Hutson & Eyre Street, Suite 302, Blake Building, Belize City, Belize
Contact: support@profiforex.com
Trading platforms: MT4, MobiusTrader 7
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, LiqPay, Litecoin, Monero, OKPAY, PayPal, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WalletOne, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, LiqPay, Litecoin, Monero, OKPAY, PayPal, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WalletOne, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of ProfiForex.com on our forum

Farouk Ahmed,
Jerusalem, Israel,
Mar 29, 2016,

After some weeks of consistently trading with Profiforex, I can say their platform is better than my previous broker. It is fast and have minimal slippage occurrence. I am also able to deposit and withdraw via bitcoin, a better option for me right now. Withdrawals are not automatic though, but I usually get mine in 24 to 48hours. I am also allowed to trade CFD here with 1:100 leverage. I'll recommend this to any trader. Thanks

Reply by Tom Aldridge submitted Aug 19, 2016:
Thank you for the appreciation and we are looking forward to your suggestions so that we can provide you a better service.
D,
Usa, USA,
Feb 25, 2016,

First they say they take USA then they don't now they make excuses for not doing withdrawal. Customer service is bad stay away from them

Mike,
, USA,
Sep 23, 2015,

Total waste of time, they were good, now their servers are to slow to trade on, and they don't take Skrill, and they say I am the only one with a speed issue, and that it is my problem. Funny how the server is fast until I add funds to the account. Slow withdraw (was fast).

Operator Victory has joined the chat.
[09:41:20] Victory: Dear r, welcome to Profiforex! My name is Victory and I am happy to assist you. How may I help you?
Ticket S60222-T11227 is created. The chat transcript will be attached to this ticket after the transcript is saved by system.
[09:41:35] r: I need the owner email
[09:42:30] r: I have problems
[09:43:40] Victory: What is the problem?
[09:43:51] r: is there a supervisor
[09:44:15] r: slow execution
[09:44:28] r: bad connection
[09:44:36] Victory:
[09:45:10] Victory: You just sent an email to report as scam. And you just complained about Skrill. Now, slow execution and bad connection?
[09:45:59] Victory: Can I have your account number?
[09:47:15] r: 455642
[09:47:30] Victory: So, what exactly is the problem?
[09:48:54] r: slow order placment
[09:49:05] Victory: Since when?
[09:49:18] r: slow in slow out
[09:49:55] Victory: Since when have you been experiencing slow execution?
[09:51:18] r: 6 months
[09:51:50] r: many emails no response
[09:52:14] Victory: Have you tried trading else where to compare?
[09:52:31] Victory: Because you are the only client complaining
[09:52:36] r: i have many brokers
[09:53:30] r: I am probabaly you only us client left
[09:53:44] Victory: I guess so too
[09:54:13] Victory: Fortunately, our platform is working fine and we have no issues with connection whatsoever.
[09:54:17] r: i have been there for a long time
[09:55:08] r: i sent a video of the problem to support but never a response
[09:55:31] r: i discribe in detail
[09:56:00] Victory: There is nothing wrong with the platform.
[09:56:57] r: why is a new account fast
[09:57:14] r: until i put money in it
[09:57:32] r: then it is slow
[09:57:37] Victory: There is no way to test how fast a new account is unless there is money in it.
[09:57:46] r: i find that odd
[09:57:47] Victory: So how did you know it was fast when you've not put money in it?
[09:57:58] r: i sent vidio proof
[09:59:32] r: because i can place pending orders in an account with a zero balance
[09:59:56] r: demo is fast
[10:00:25] Victory: How can Pending orders be executed with Zero Balance?
[10:01:33] r: because they are pending they are not market orders
[10:02:23] r: you dont need a balance to place limits and stops
[10:02:42] Victory: So are your pending orders executed once it reaches the set price?
[10:03:16] r: as soon as the funds hit the account it got very slow
[10:03:48] r: no the just dont fill
[10:04:09] Victory: So how can you use that theory to determine whether an execution is fast or slow
[10:04:27] r: my point is the speed of pending order placement
[10:05:16] Victory: You cannot use Pending orders to determine the speed of a platform.
[10:05:37] Victory: Once again, there is nothing wrong with the platform.
[10:06:14] r: why is then demo faster
[10:06:18] Victory: And since you are the only one complaining, it means the problem is from your end. This is probably why you never got a reponse from us.
[10:06:27] Victory: Demo is always faster.
[10:06:43] Victory: Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about this issue.
[10:08:08] r: you say "You cannot use Pending orders to determine the speed of a platform."
[10:08:16] r: why
[10:09:05] r: are saying pending orders are not used on your platform
[10:09:25] r: you make no sense
[10:09:34] Victory: It is because trades are not executed when you click "Place"
[10:09:52] Victory: Since the trades are not executed at that particular time, you cannot measure the speed of execution
[10:10:01] r: i know that
[10:12:11] r: but if i want to place a limit order, are you saying the speed of placing that order is slower that market orders
[10:13:18] r: why should pending order place slow down when i add funds to the account
[10:13:36] Victory: Could you please send your inquiry to support@profiforex.com. We will answer it as soon as possible. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience.
[10:13:58] r: i did that
[10:14:11] Victory: There is nothing I can do for you today
[10:14:30] Victory: Once again, there is nothing wrong with the platform
[10:14:45] r: you the only person there
[10:14:54] Victory: Yes, I am
[10:16:09] r: i will be making a report about this
[10:16:45] r: i am not alone http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.profiforex.com
[10:16:56] Victory: There is no need for that. If a trader is not satisfied with the services of a broker, he withdraws his funds and trade with another
[10:17:25] r: skrill is closed
[10:17:57] r: i was depositing with paypal
[10:18:14] r: then that stopped
[10:19:30] r: cant withdraw because my balance is too low
[10:20:59] r: if read the reviews of you company you will see that you started of great and then went downhill
[10:21:35] Victory: Is there anything else I can do for you today?
[10:22:07] r: profi is now forex start
[10:23:04] Victory: Thank you for coming on Live Chat. Should you have further questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us again via live chat or e-mail: support@profiforex.com.
[10:23:05] Victory: Have a nice day! Bye
Operator Victory has left the chat.
The chat is ended. (05:23:08)

QuangForex,
, Viet Nam,
Jul 16, 2015,

I opened an account with Profiforex in 4 months. Deposite and withdrawal were OK. when my profit over $25000 , I made withdrawal requests, they check my account carefully within 3 weeks. At last, they paid me all funds, thanks Profiforex ! I rate 3.5 stars

slerok,
usa, USA,
Jul 14, 2015,

Not worth the hassle of technical issues in funding, withdrawing etc. I have little confidence in this broker and after taking a skeptical chance on them I recognize my initial misgivings seem well founded.

CJ,
USA, USA,
Apr 15, 2015,

Have been a trader for some time. You will see when you review this I have filed against them before and have gotten satisfaction. This time though they seem to be purposefully avoiding executing my withdrawals.

I requested a withdrawal on April 8, 2015 by way of credit card. They claim to initiate withdrawals within 24 hours. I have contacted chat 3 times in the past week and emailed their finance department twice. The chat keep telling me "tomorrow" and finance won't even respond. The withdrawal I did with them on April 4th also took 4 days and I had to contact them twice by chat and one time by email to finance department.

This is becoming a constant irritation. Since I am a US trader, I really have no choice but to deal with them if I want 1:500 leverage with nanolot trading.

My only recourse to get them to do the right thing is to make the complaint here. This seems to be the only way to get them to act on withdrawal requests.

2013-08-21 5 StarsThis review is an update to an earlier review.

After contacting the broker, they resolved all of the problems I listed earlier within 12 hours. It was a server problem and not bad behavior on the broker's part. This broker is actually a great broker I have been with for over a year and they reversed the bad trades and credited my account. I will continue to use them and suggest to others that they should be the broker of choice.

Thanks for everything profiforex customer service! Great Broker!

2013-08-19 1 Star Ever since I began withdrawing from my winning accounts I can only execute trades either by EA or manually at one particular price. When I try to close them it is at only one particular price which is way off quote making all trades big losers. I contact online chat and they tell me to email. What will email help when I have trades I need to immediately close!!! I have been with them almost a year and they appear to no like the fact I am making money and want to sabotage my efforts. I have screenshots of trades with trade numbers and time date stamps to prove this suspicious behavior. This is sad to do since I really liked this broker but I want to warn others about this scam. I am just hoping since I can't close my trades I will have this resolved with them befor they conveniently steal all my money!

Deem,
Athens, Greece,
Jan 30, 2015,

Looks good until news* announcements; that's the time the spreads increase 10000 (!, ten thousand) times, enough to blow your account.

*To me, it happened during FED's rate decision on 2015, January 28.

SFXIS,
New York, USA,
Dec 19, 2013,

Withdraw password did not work. Contacted them, received two email responses with links on how to reset it. Reset, said withdraw is processing and will take place soon (forget the exact time they said it would but it was to take place in the near future). Received funds in my designated account as promised. For US residents, I would like to write that I had this is the only issue I had with them and it was seemlessly resolved. Consider this broker for your trading.

Ana Wu,
Hubei , China,
Jul 3, 2013,

I have traded with profiforex for 4 months after a bad experience from one these ridiculous brokers. I think I am beginning to get back on my feet gain. I prefer this broker, especially their web-based platform as I am not much of an MT4 guy. Theirs is really working fine for me. Well, I can’t really find any fault with this broker, but one thing I do know is that brokers aren’t your friends. As long as I get the quality services profiforex offers at a cheaper rate, which they do, I’ll let them make their profit. Highly recommended!"

Andrew Chin,
ShenYang, China,
Jun 27, 2013,

This is my first review of this broker. I started with their demo platform back in November 2011 and open a dollar account in February 2012. I am sure of two things when trading on this platform and that is fast execution and no requotes. Every other things like withdrawals and customer support gets a 4.5 star rating.