Abshire-Smith.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 27, 2018

Abeshire-Smith is a forex broker. Abeshire-Smith offers the MT 4 and VertexFX10 foreign exchange trading top platforms. Abeshire-Smith.com offers over 50 currency pairs, cfds, futures, and equities for your personal investment and trading options.

Abshire-Smith.com

Join live discussion of Abshire-Smith.com on our forum

Yut Hsing,
Chiang Mai, Thailand,
Sep 9, 2014,

They are good broker, I have traded FX on the MT4 account for last 6 months
ahmed el sherif,
egypt, Egypt,
Oct 25, 2013,

please be careful of this Broker,,
i made pending order of gold at point 1324.50 when it was at point 1320 and stop at 1323.5, and left the account for a day, then i found 2700$ profit, after that the broker deduct 1100$ as aloss. knowing that i didn't do loss and i have a copy from the history that show that i made 2700$ profits. this Broker is scam as it change profit to loss and they made changes in the account.
and this video shows what i say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrTcTfPOVDE&feature=youtu.be
another situation with this Broker: i made also a pending order at point 36.5 then the market rose to the point 38.5 and i had 1000$ profit, suddenly the broker cancelled the transaction as if nothing happens and i didn't find the profit but unfortunately i didn't have a copy of that.
the broker after that negotiate with me to refund only the debited amount and this shows the weak position of the broker. be careful of dealing with this fraudulent broker.
Mustafa Tabbah,
Amman, Jordan,
Feb 12, 2013,

Great DMA on FX. True execution on larger orders.
Umer Marsanik,
Jan 30, 2012,

Good spreads and good execution, trading via VertexFX on Crude Oil, Gold Futures, Silver Futures and sometimes a few FX Crosses (not majors). Will keep you updated but good so far.
Mohammed Abu Fahmi,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Jan 17, 2012,

Good execution on crude. My training center have just started using them.
Philip Michaels,
Eltham, London, United Kingdom,
Nov 15, 2011,

Was looking for a swap-free MT4 broker. First wire deposited quickly, haven't withdrawn yet but so far very happy.

Philip
Joe Bond,
Nov 10, 2011,

I am a Senior Dealer & Market Analyst at Abshire-Smith Ltd, we are an FSA Regulated Brokerage (551970) who are able to control and hold client funds.

Abshire-Smith offers retail, professional and institutional clients access to the global financial markets. Our vast knowledge of financial markets coupled with our appreciation for a safe, secure and well regulated trading environment enables us to drive our company forward along with the individuals and institutions that choose to work with us.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me directly and I will happily been in contact.

Kind regards,

Joe Bond

Review Moderation Team Note: Joe Bond posted from the same location as "David Williams" left on 2011-11-02. David claimed to be a client who came across Abshire Smith.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

David Williams,
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire,
Nov 2, 2011,

I was using the VertexFX trader with another broker, but I wanted 5 decimal pricing, and came across Abshire-Smith Ltd.
I find the platform similar to MT4 but has some better features imo.

I hope they will release more FX crosses! So far pleased with tight spreads. :)

Review Moderation Team Note: This came from the same location as the review from Joe Bond on 2011-11-10. Joe works for Abshire Smith.

Per FPA policy, this review is being changed from 5 stars to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.