FreshForex.com Review

Riston Capital Ltd

Updated: Jul 29, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FreshForex is an online forex broker. Fresh Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platforms. FreshForex.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, stocks, indexes, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FreshForex.com

June-December 2020:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for FreshForex.

January-September 2015:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for FreshForex.

Other websites of this company include RistonCapital.com, FreshForex.net, FreshForex.org, and FreshForex.ru

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2004
Address: Kingstown, Beachmont, P.O. Box 1510, Suite 305 Griffith Corporate Centre, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: INFO@FRESHFOREX.COM, +442070992124
CFD: (80+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), FasaPay, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of FreshForex.com on our forum

FreshForex.com profile provided by Natalya, Jun 28, 2015

FreshForex — fresh view on money

Tired of fine words and long profiles of Forex brokers?

Below you will find only facts and digits, which will help you to make a choice in favor of "FreshForex" company:

For 10 years we've been helping each trader to trade in Forex market

100% is the protection rate of your interest by regulating agencies KROUFR and CRFIN

10 minutes —  is the time of withdrawal in our company

0% — we don't charge fee for deposit and  withdrawal of funds is made by 10 the most popular payment methods

92 contracts for trading at profit including metals, oil and contracts for indices

0,1 seconds —  is the promptest execution of trades in market

33% —  is the amount we add to traders for each deposit

$10 you can return for a loss-making trade

$2 500 — is the biggest amount we offer to clients under Stop Out

$100 — is the amount which will be enough to trade in our PAMM platform  "Flagman Invest" as investor or manager

$20 from each lot — you won't find the better offer on partnership program

24/5 — our client support  is at your service

We are not at a stop and perhaps are now offering something new to traders. You can always find the latest information on our website.

Stop hesitating about your choice – open account in ourcompany "FreshForex" and these digits will start to work for you. More details at  freshforex.com

Alexander,
, Greece (really Russia),
Jul 29, 2013,

I've started trading with this broker recently. Until this year I'd never heard of "FreshForex", it seemed they have launched English version just a while ago.
So far, everything is fine. Responsive support, narrow spreads and I really enjoy execution.
Promise to update you on this broker.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

This review came from inside the offices of FreshForex.ru.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Reply by Natalya submitted Jul 6, 2015:
We are working to prevent such incidents in future and made internal warning. We will hold investigation regarding each similar incident,
Bogdan Bolishov,
, Belarus,
Jan 30, 2015,

I like to have everything right at hand. don’t like to surf the net too long and spend much time on that. so I’ve became a subscriber of forexpress digest (or smth like that) this includes analytics, new articles, news of broker. can flip through it quickly and decide what to read in details. very convenient!

visitor,
tr, Turkey,
Aug 25, 2015,

it is working well, including withdrawals. spreads get wider on news. leverage reduced to 1:100 at weekends.
Mr. Fan,
Apr 15, 2016,

Hi, I am 'shopping' a scalping account so I tried freshforex to see the actual spreads on live account. Loaded my live account with a bit of money and traded abit. So after a few days, I decided to close the account and tried to withdraw but it was rejected. Please read the conversation below:

Chat history from 15.04.2016
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:10): hi
Александр (15.04.2016 17:10): How can I help you?
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:11): Error Your free funds are not enough to conduct an operation. Probably, you have not accounted for withdrawal commission. You can check its amount to the right from "Create an application" button. If you have any questions, our manager will be glad to answer. I withdraw 138.50 and commission is 1.38 total is 139.88 which is the amount in my account. please assist.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:11): i want to withdraw all amount from my account. please help me to do this
Александр (15.04.2016 17:14): Thank you for contact. You can make request again. Your request will be proccesed on Monday.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:15): ok, i will do it now.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:16): Application successfully added After your application is processed, you will receive a notification on the e-mail you specified at registration.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:17): please check if you get it.
Александр (15.04.2016 17:17): Yes, we got it.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:17): can I know why it will be processed on monday? can you do it now?
Александр (15.04.2016 17:17): It will be processed on Monday
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:18): ok, no reason is given. i take note of that.
Александр (15.04.2016 17:20): Your previous request was rejected by pay system. All requests are being processed in working hours of the Company from 6:00 to 17:00 pm Moscow time.
Mr. Fan (15.04.2016 17:21): ok. thank you.

-end-

I am not saying this broker is a scam, they need to brush up on their customer service, definitely. Anyway, I check moscow time and it is 5.26pm right now. I'll wait monday then. Lastly, if you are a freshforex representative, please check your calculation tool for withdrawal. I will say it again: Please check your withdrawal calculation tool. It is broken! I've calculated using your tool and it shows clearly that 139.88 will be deducted from my account and I clearly have that amount but when I click to process it, there is an error. Please get your computer guy to figure this out.

Mr. J,
Frankfurt, Germany,
May 2, 2016,

Very good broker fast order execution and great bonuses! I definitely recommend using this broker!

FreshForex team,
Russia, Russian Federation,
May 6, 2016,

Hello Mr. Fan,

We have carefully checked work of our withdrawal calculator and it works correctly.
Probably, your calculation did not provide for the withdrawal commission.
Anyway, we are doing our best to ensure a more comfortable service for our clients and your review helps us to improve.

Sincerely yours,
FreshForex company

Review Moderation Team Note: If you click where it asks "Is This Your Site", you can register as a reviews rep. This will allow you to submit comments that tie directly to individual reviews.

Mihir Patel,
Ahmedabad, India,
Jul 6, 2016,

Very good broker with fast execution, easy withdrawal and good customer care service. I am loving it

chennai, India,
Aug 12, 2016,

Freshforex removed my Profit almost 5000$

I have opened the classic account with 1:1000 leverage and deposited 700$ received 525$ bonus. My account no 360496.Yesterday I opened the sell trade 4 lot of EUR/NZD 4 minutes before of RBNZ rate decision news release and I closed the trade with 5000$ profit something. I closed the trade after 5 minutes of news release.Later today they removed those profit and delete the order history. Before opened the account, they told me "News trading and scalping trading is allowed". But now removed those profit.Please help me to get my profit amount.

multan, Pakistan,
Sep 23, 2016,

farad company

that company is farad they eat y 1185 dollars disabled my acount my aacount number is 364425 without any reason saying me to send us selfi and docments of skrill where you deposit i have provided all my docmentss dont invest in this bulls*** bastid company farad plz help me and i am helping other peoples thank
linjun,
fujian, China,
Jun 18, 2017,

a real scamer

a real scammer.shameless! a robbery.please stay away from it.never hope you can get initial fund and profit .