DFMarkets.co.uk Review

Updated: Feb 20, 2020

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Part of the DeltaStock family of brokers.

DFMarkets.co.uk is redirected to DeltaStock.com. This review page is now closed. Please come Here to leave reviews.

About DFMarkets.co.uk

DF Markets is a forex broker. DF Markets offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, and WebTrader global forex trading top platforms. DFMarkets.co.uk offers over 70 of the most traded currency pairs, cfds, gold, silver, shares, indices, futures, and ETFs for your personal investment and trading options.

DFMarkets.co.uk

Join live discussion of DFMarkets.co.uk on our forum

Brandon,
Nov 19, 2011,

Hi, just started with them. Very quick account opening, got a credit bonus for trading - good promotion. Their MT4 offers hell of a lot of currency pairs, gold, silver ...and I spoke with their customer care - nice guys, quite professional.

Georgi,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Dec 4, 2011,

Pros - tight spreads (1-1.6 pips EURUSD typical), very fast execution without re-quotes even on pres-releases. Good customer support.
Cons - still not found, but I've been trading with them for two weeks only.

E Patel,
Wales, United Kingdom,
Dec 13, 2011,

I usually Spreadbet with the major firms like IG, However, after spotting the Df markets ad online I got curious and I decided to take the plunge and go back to MT4 (again),after sending a copy of my passport and address my account was set-up within 15 mins. Funding was efficient, funds were credited the same afternoon, initial impressions are very positive, I generally trade Eur/usd, so the 1 pip spread is good for me (finally nailed my euro short this week lol). I had a few issues getting the hang of mt4 again, but the support was very helpful anytime I called. So far, so good..Will keep you posted

Ivan Chankov,
SOFIA, Bulgaria,
Dec 22, 2011,

Ordinary MT4 broker, but spreads and execution are excellent

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. This review came from the offices of DeltaStock, which owns DF Markets.

Per FPA Policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

Elena,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Dec 26, 2011,

I am setisfied with the quality of their services. Apart from the very good execution they have many exotics which I trade (currently trying to master my trading skills) Thumbs up!

Volker A.,
, Germany,
Mar 13, 2012,

Tried DFMarekts for a few weeks, but that was enough for my decision to use another broker.
High Stops Level on EURSUD (4 pips or better 40 because it is a 5digit broker). On other pairs even higher. Not that good execution times of mostly more than 1 second. Bad trading results, because of so many failures, during modifications of pending orders.
While I tried DFMarkets I also tried another broker with the same EA at the same time. And the other broker made me nice profits, where DFMarketes produced loses. Although the latency to both brokers where as low as 20ms from my VPS.

But the Stops Level of the other broker is "0" Pips. And the execution times of the other is far better and no failure messages during pending order modifications.

Sorry but I can not recommend DFMarkets for traders.

Wes,
Limerick, Ireland,
Apr 5, 2012,

mate recommend them, so said I would try. account set-up was 1 hour
started with a tester, avg spread on eur/ usd was about 1.1 pips, v happy with execution as there are no requotes

deposit was instant through card, withdrawal took 2 business days.

WAIDATT HAZIM,
Los Andes, Argentina,
Nov 13, 2012,

Perhaps, THE BEST BROKER OF THE WORLD. British and regulated by FSA Broker, with spectacular double platform with not less spectacular orders execution; very low spreads, thausands of investment instruments, optimum leverage and stop out, and much more. The dream of the good Trader.

jon ,
worthing, United Kingdom,
Mar 22, 2013,

very good customer service. i've no complaints a top broker who is very helpful and has a huge range of markets :-)

Olivia,
Nov 11, 2013,

These guys are cool. I am so impressed with their customer service. Trade mainly indices and could not believe how good they are compared with the other broker I left in the UK. The platform is very easy to use and stable.