ProfitFromTrading.co.uk Review

4X Pips

Updated: Sep 7, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ProfitFromTrading.co.uk

Related websites include 4xPips.net

Join live discussion of ProfitFromTrading.co.uk on our forum

mark segal,
london, United Kingdom,
Dec 5, 2011,

Super Service. Super calls. Lots of Pips. courteous and polite and overall highly recommended.

Ola Badmus,
, USA,
Dec 5, 2011,

Great guys , great service.Their customer service is second to non you can chat with them almost 24hrs a day, and the signals are always on profit at the end of the week.Their service is far ahead of their meagre charges. I recommend them to anyone who need a great signal provider you will probably make your monthly subscription fees with few days.They are awesome.

Seyan Thurairajah,
Dec 5, 2011,

Great Very help Full.They are the only forex signal provider that can actually manage to make 500 pips a week.IMO, They only had a week of -30 pips one week i was there. The signal team is friendly and funny.

David,
, New Zealand,
Dec 11, 2011,

I've tried a number of signal providers and this is easily the best overall. Several trades a day and great follow up about moving SL etc, which is a very important and often over looked part of trading. Hundreds of pips a week is very normal, while others I've tried couldn't match this in a month.
Very honest reporting of performance which is also not common.
Great people to deal with.

VIGKRAM,
, Malaysia,
Dec 11, 2011,

I TRIED ON DEMO NOT YET ON REAL SO FAR IT REALLY GREAT SERVICE BUT I DO RECOMMEND PEOPLE WHO ARE IN MALAYSIA TO USED MOBILE TRADING BECAUSE OF THE TIME DIFFERENCES 4X PIPS TRADES,

I WILL BE GOING THROUGH THE DEMO AND SO FAR LOOK GOOD ON DEMO AND THEN WOULD BE TRADING LIVE ACCOUNT THEN.

FOR NEW TRADER I DO SUGGEST THEM TO TRADE DEMO TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE TRADING STILL BEFORE GOING THOROGH LIVE AND FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE EXPERT TRADER STRAIGHT AWAY USED TO THEIR SIGNAL ON LIVE ACCOUNT.

WILL REVIEW LATER AFTER WENT ON MY LIVE ACC

Mariano,
Castelar, Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Jan 29, 2012,

I have been using the service a little less than 3 months. Very good.
What I like most is that they are totally honest.
Of all the signal providers on the internet, I think this is the most reliable in terms of performance and credibility. I hope to remain so long, a greeting

amit gandhi,
chandigarh, India,
Feb 2, 2012,

a service class apart .. signals worth every penny .. excellent signal service .. this is one stop for every forex trader .. i have been into profits week after week after joining 4xpips .. i wld highly recommend these guys to each n everyone out there .. keep up the great work martin .. god bless .. :) ..

Emmanuel P.,
Versailles, France,
Mar 2, 2012,

I subscribed in february : worst month ever for 4X pips, it seems...
Seriously, the guy is cool and very friendly and active in communicating with his clients; nice Skype forum too where you can chat with the group all day through. But...
But to me, the service is randomly amateurish. No real trader and not meant for wannabe real traders or even private investors dedicated to making money out of Forex. Martin is more than often "out of the spot", missing obvious signals and chosing strange pairs rather than sticking to majors (I didn't take numerous signals because of the spreads on the pairs). From what I could understand, he makes a kind of synthesis of lots of signals he gets himself from different spots (Collective 2 etc.) but doesn't rely on any obvious and systematic setups. Therefore I didn't follow numerous of his advices since I didn't understand why he was taking the trades. This was an good inspiration of mine for february but it might be exceptionnal ? The site announces around 80% average good signals and seems really honest with its results; However I didn't renew my subscription for all those reasons (+ personal ones) but you may give it a try : not expensive to share good moments with the owner and his jolly band of "clients"... !

Reply by Martin submitted Mar 4, 2012:
Thanks for the comments, as its the first non 5/5 then I would like to highlight some of the above: February was a tougher trading month for all but last week alone gave maximum of over 700Pips profit and +20% account increase in just 1 week with 85% trades in profit. Of all the new subscribers that joined at start of Feb about 90% of them have renewed their sub to continue with us which is excellent. The service is provided for all traders, traders with $10+ to $1,000,000+ accounts so the problem is that for people with large accounts the service could seem "amateurish" at times as we need to help all traders, young/old beginners/advanced and small/big account holders. We do provide a new skype group at no extra cost and people have found this excellent way to get ideas, give updates and is a forum for traders to chat and share their trades and analysis. The skype group does not need to be used to collect signals/updates as they are all sent by email/sms/twitter but for people who have time to use it then its available and free As for missing obvious signals we do cover 20+ pairs in Forex, Gold, Oil & indices so its possible some set-ups are missed and we don't like to send too many signals and keep to about 2-3 open signals at a time which our clients like. We sent 1 signal last week which was a BUY GBPCHF and immediately when sent the above person said it was a bad set-up and signal and he opened and closed 20pips in loss, the signal however went into profit and then hit TP for +270 Pips. The reference of getting signals from spots is that we have small team of experienced traders who provide us with the signals, I then check them & if suitable I send to the clients. The reference to collective2 is incorrect as collective 2 is just an autotrade system where we trade the signals we send as some clients do not have time to follow ours signals and want to use our autotrade system, and autotrade is a new area we have moved into at clients request. Also reference to pairs with large spreads, we do trade non-major pairs when markets are very random or volatile and spreads can be bigger on them but the past week over 90% of our signals were majors (EURUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD, GOLD, USDJPY and results are posted on the website) There is some non-major pairs such as AUDNZD where we have 90%+ success so even though the spread may be big the rewards are big too of 100Pips+ So we will take all the above comments onboard, we are always looking for ways to improve, grow and provide a better service to everyone and are working on this constantly. Thanks Martin
Philip Dowd,
Navan, Ireland,
Mar 8, 2012,

Hi..Im a recent enough joiner to Profitfromtrading.co.uk and must say Im impressed. Martin is always on line..and willing to help..and knows his way around lots of the market. They specialise on fx, but are now getting some good gold and oil trades. Very reasonable join fees...and even FREE if you go through one of their offers as I did.
Biggest question...am I making money? and the answer is YES...thats all that interests me.

Happy trading]
P

PijiFX,
, Malaysia,
Mar 8, 2012,

This is my second week. Overall good.
Just one to complain that I did not received by twitter or facebook sms order to change SL for EURGBP from 0.8390 to 0.8415. Martin said has sent message to everyone. When I check, the message only sent in Skype group. If signal modified, it should sent using formal channel as Skype can get confusing because too many posting. So my trade hit SL. Lucky I just demo trade just for testing the signal. Hope situation like this not happen next time.

Reply by Martin submitted Mar 12, 2012:
Thanks for the comments. I was unaware of this until I saw the review above and having reviewed your comment you are correct that the update was not sent by SMS or Twitter but it was sent in live skype group, by Email and posted in live Facebook group and was sent 1-2 hour before it hit the old SL. I can confirm this is a 1 off and will ensure this does not happen again. But we do advise all clients to use all our options of email/SMS/Twitter and skype/facebook too so they do not miss any updates. We provide all 5 message options at no extra cost so clients can benefit from them all Thanks Martin
Noel,
Donegal, Ireland,
Mar 10, 2012,

Found this company a few weeks ago and as I am fairly new to forex I decided to join. They advised me on money management and risk, which broker was best to use and how to best use their signals and trade, they also gave me free help on skype unlike others i have seen who tried to charge me 25euro for 30mins help. In the 3 weeks I have been with them I have made about 500pips, i know it could have been more but I have closed some trades earlier as I was happy with my profit. I like to use the skype group they have and have got some good free stuff like currency strength meters in there. So I have no hesitation in giving them 5 stars, they are honest, results reporting are genuine (winners and losers reported) and they are always willing to give their time to help for free, so excellent work guys and hope for lots more pips in coming weeks and months

Adeyemi O. Emmanuel,
Bayelsa, Nigeria,
Apr 16, 2012,

I have been using the FX trade alerts from 4X Pips and to be truthful and straight with you all, it is the best i ever had. Growing your FX Account with confidence. Learning with all trade setup, trying to mimic the thought and decision that brought about the trades setup, thereby increase in knowledge.
4XPips are friendly and always having you in mind as a KING.

ProfitFromTrading.co.uk (4X Pips)
A new height in the FX MARKET..........

sateshnu,
, Singapore,
Apr 24, 2012,

This signal company is the best ....after using for one month i got only one SL hit out of many trades....support was amazing through facebook.....The best thing is Martin always give update on the open trades in regular interval which gives confidence the traders...and in the end winning and loosing always part of forex trading...i am again going to subscribe for next month...
cheers

Ciaran,
Dublin, Ireland,
Apr 29, 2012,

Great service, I trade mainly commodities and in 6 weeks I have been with them every single gold or oil signal has given profit, thanks again guys

ardeshir,
essex, United Kingdom,
May 27, 2012,

this company keep harrasing me and sending me e mail just because I left an honest review about them which they do not like. they were initially begging me to change or cancel my review. Now they are threatening me that they would take action. I just left an honest review about my experience with them.I think it was my right to leave a review and others could benefit ftom it, but they are not leaving me alone. they are acting almost like a criminal gang trying to scare me. I have just e mailed them and told them they should never e mail me and to leave me alone. I hope they listen this time and behave like a normal human being.

2012-05-25 2 StarsI need to respond to his e amil as again he is lying and showing a bad attitude again. after FPA published my honest review. he e mailed me at least 4-5 timed realy begging me to cancel my review. he told me my review costing him about $4000-5000 (I can forward you his emails if you want),after several emails I felt sorry for him and tried to be kind to him. as I could not write a false review or cancel my review without a good reasn, I told him If I join him and see differet attitude I possibly would cancel my review. He taught me a lesson never feel pity for rude and unhelpful people.As you know there are thousand of forex signal provider which are larger more relaible and with lots of other facilities ir tools webinar teaching etc, why should I want to join his small company with no other facilities.

2012-05-21 2Star following my previuos review, aout 15 hours after subscribing eventualy I received an e mail from them and I was happy to try their service. they told me that I would receive sms vis twitter or facebook. they send me a faulty link to faebook which I could not open.I contacted them to help me to set up their sms seervice but not only they were not helpful they were rude to me and treated me as I was dull and stupid. I asked them for help several times but they did nothing apart from sasying that others could do it you should be able too. eventually after few e mails and the fact that I could not set it up I told them that I would write to FPA. they refunded me and told me that FPA would ignore your review as we have refunded you and your are not are customer any longer. their attitude and customer care is not acceptable.

2012-05-18 1Star avoid them.I subsribed to them.they never responded to my e mail or provide me with any service. the are scam. i contacted my credit card to get the money back

Rebuttal: Added by Martin on 2012-05-25 12:45
Thanks for the comments which I have to admit are not an accurate reflection of events at all. Its disappointing when you have people threaten your good rating on FPA just because they were in the wrong and they were the people being rude but unfortunately there is not much we can do about it! Also, if you look down through all the other reviews you will see how we keep getting praised for our honesty and personal service.

The guy above from the start was rude to me and my admin team.
We sent him nice personal emails with simple instructions but he would come back with rude ignorant comments. Therefore we decided to refund him immediately as we don't want such a negative rude person in our group. He got his money back within a few hours by Paypal and did not have to contact PP for it, even then he was still asking to stay but we refused

With regards his comments, he got a simple easy to follow welcome email when he joined with working links (we checked them ourselves and got clients worldwide to recheck them) and when he had some problems he emailed me and I replied quickly to him, 10 emails from my side later and he was still complaining and moaning.

I told him there was no point in posting in FPA as he was never actually our client or got any of our signals, skype support or used any of our service but with his negative attitude he decided to comment. Thankfully I expect people will ignore him as a one off. If anybody does want to see the emails he sent me then please feel free to email us through the website

For people who need help we do offer email and skype support, we also offer SMS, Twitter and Facebook. WE get people set up asap but it can take a little while sometimes with all the services such as SMS, Twitter, FB, Skype and email we provide. Also as it was a Friday night and there was no new signals that week I was happy to set him up over the weekend to be live Monday morning but he was not happy with that either. This guy also claimed that twitter and skype were not good and not common, but over 90% of our clients use them so I am not sure what he meant by that

He has since since sent me this email "I only could withdraw my review if I join your service for a month and see a change in your customer service" so he is still trying to get back with us but after the rude messages and poor attitude we as a company cannot allow him.

I hope one persons poor attitude wont affect peoples ideas about us, feel free to come chat to us on email or skype if you have any questions though or subscribe through the website. This week so far has been good with 100% winning trades and 300+ Pips so far

Thanks all

Martin

Reply by Martin submitted May 27, 2012:
I think him making further comments even though he never used us shows what sort of peron this guy is. I really don't want to comment any further, I think with majority of 5star rating show we are a excellent and helpful service. As I said before I hope one rude ignorant person does not spoil it for others. Any questions please email me through the website. Apologies all for this persons inaccurate comments Martin
Fernando Ferreira,
Sao Paulo, Brazil,
May 28, 2012,

I have been in the group for over 3 months and I am really happy and most important very profitable (+2900 pips). Service offers many options to keep us up to date, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Skype and SMS, so it´s really easy to trade their signals even on the go using a Smartphone.
Martin is very professional and always around to help.
I really recommend them to anyone looking for a serious signal provider.

Hakan M,
Gothenburg, Sweden,
May 28, 2012,

Since I have joined this signal service (2012-01) I don´t hesitate to take the trades that Martin say that we should take, he is often right on when it comes to trading and this is absolutley the best place to be if you want to see your account grow. I have tested other signal services but no ones come close to this one.
keep up the good work.

Marc M,
enghien, Belgium,
May 28, 2012,

Great service, in it for month's and stay in !
Thanks Martin for this !

ajay,
manchester, United Kingdom,
May 28, 2012,

Been through many signal providers but no one like this.
Great service provided, tried for one month over 600 pips in profit, can't find anything negative about this company. recommend this service to anyone. Keep the pips rolling.

Matteo,
Italy, Italy,
May 31, 2012,

One the best service I have found. Surely not all the trading are positive but you manage properly your money you are sure to have a positive balance almost every week. They inform you in real time with email and sky. Unfortunately my telephone provider doesn't allow me to get SMS by facebook, so I cannot receive their SMS messages. Vey quick and kind un replying to questions. I would surely reccomend to join their service

Killian,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jun 15, 2012,

Met these guys few weeks ago at a forex meeting in Bangkok and been impressed with the service so far. Honest easy to follow service and this week alone I am up over 250pips in GOLD and AUDUSD alone. Keep it up guys

Dean,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jun 18, 2012,

Was introduced to Martin in Bangkok recently and joined the service 2 weeks ago. The help and support they have given me for free has been a great help. I am new to trading and just trading a small $1000 account but had some good trades in the 2 weeks and my account is growing slowly. Hope to increase my account size in the coming months as money and time allows but so far so good. Keep up the good work guys

Anuj,
Jul 24, 2012,

Supportive team with a great and honest service, no gimmicks and great communication. Definitely recommend.

Max Ardmore, London,
, United Kingdom,
Jul 24, 2012,

Five star rating for sure, very useful site and good service. I was recommend by a friend and i will definitely recommend to my friends.

Many thanks guys

Dini,
Surabaya, Indonesia,
Aug 6, 2012,

I have been with ProfitForTrading for a few months now.. I am still kind of new to the trading game, but have been having great results with these signals. I have found them to be honest and reliable... not making pie in the sky promises like some other signal services. I can say that the trade results posted on their site are a true representation of what you can expect. The other element that makes me want to recommend these PFT is the community aspect. The Skype group is top.. and like the icing on the cake after the signals. Thanks Martin and co. for making such a great service available!!