DSLiveTradingRoom.com (DreamSphere Live Trading Room) Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

Join live discussion of DSLiveTradingRoom.com (DreamSphere Live Trading Room) on our forum

Joseph Tan,
Sep 5, 2013,

Looks pretty good. 5% increment for half of month in Aug when I started (Risk management setting = 5).
Now in Sep, floating profits 10%. Shall monitor another 3-4 months before I increase my account size.
You can track on www.MT4i.com/users/autoforexincomes
John,
Florida, USA,
Sep 7, 2012,

Been waiting for several weeks for the auto trading to be set up. On the websote they claim auto trading fill out a form and fax to your broker. Did this but then told auto trading is not set up. THis was after submitting paperwork to my broker to make them an IB for my account and so they are getting rebates for my trades that I do and they are not doing anything. Stay clear away from them until auto trading is set up and they can verify results they claim.
Sami Alrumaih,
Saihat, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 16, 2012,

I have tried their trial period, and it was not a good experience at all. They are saying their system is based on interaction between the professional traders and the customers, and I found that is not true, I kept asking the administer many times until he came down from his high horse and answer my questions and sometimes they didn't answer my questions.I spent one week and they gave us four signals two have reached TP and the other reached SL. Their customer services are poor and I do not recommend it at all and it too expensive ($97 per two weeks).