WinOptions.com Review

Updated: Sep 4, 2018
June 2016:  The Ontario Securities Commission has issued a public warning against WinOptions.  CLICK HERE and ALSO CLICK HERE to verify.

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.
WinOptions.com

Join live discussion of WinOptions.com on our forum

Ken,
Nov 17, 2014,

Hello Jonathan. I have problems with my withdrawal from WinOptions after achieving my trade turnover with a profit. Do you have the address where you worked so I can take action against them? Thanks.
Harmony,
, Australia,
Jun 22, 2014,

There is something definitely wrong with almost all binary brokers and the review by Jonathan Cohen is absolutely true. Once you make profit exit & / close your account. I was just about to make a massive deposit but it looks like I will be doing business elsewhere. Most brokers want your money. Blood sucking pests, vultures, you name it ! Thanks Forex Peace Army
Jonathan Cohen,
Israel, Israel,
Feb 16, 2014,

My name is Jonathan Cohen and I am a former employee of winoptions. I feel compelled to publish this review as I witnessed many wrong doings as an employee of the company (that is why I quit my job at the end). They have a very aggressive sales team that will convince you that you are going to make a "safe and profitable" investment. Then they do everything possible to make sure that you lose your money "house always wins". The CEO of the company used to say that there is no such thing as a legitimate withdrawal and would search ways to ZERO out the account of clients or call them and request that they place several bets waiting for them to ZERO out their account.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS GROUP OF BOTTOM FEEDERS!!!