ForexTargets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 1, 2015

Join live discussion of ForexTargets.com on our forum

ajay,
pune, India,
Mar 16, 2013,

I used these two trial and after many days i saw profit coming in my account.I am really thankful to the team members.
nick a.,
, Malaysia,
Mar 11, 2013,

i had received the 2 weeks free signal offer from forextargets.com, however being sceptical about this kind of signals i didn't join in the trades. at the end of the 2 week, i really wanted to kick myself a dozen times because after checking back the results, they had made an impressive >600 pips profit in just 2 weeks with very small risk.
there and then i told myself, if ever i want to buy forex signals, forextarget.com will be the first on my list...
Stefano,
Milan, Italy,
Mar 10, 2013,

I tried these signals for some time and I must say that work!!! Only one or two weeks in loss, but even weeks of strong gains.I like to give it four stars
ahmed,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Mar 10, 2013,

I came across this site and started following their trading signals. I could not believe that such great performing signals were so easilly available! I am thankful for this service & support. Services such as theirs are really helpful for newbies like me. 100% legit. Would definitely recommend. Thanks a lot guys
Anthony Welsing,
Accra, Ghana,
Mar 10, 2013,

I got free signals from Forex Target in the past two weeks. To be honest the performance was very good. I don't trade indices and commodities so I did not check the performance of the mixed weekly signals. But I made a total of 518 pips on Eurjpy, Gbpjpy, in the two weeks that I tried their signals. That is on average 259 pips in one week. I also like how honest they are about the fact that they expect a winning percentage of 40 -50% but it is their risk to reward ratio that makes their trades profitable. This is good for me as a new trader who wants to make consistent profit in the long term.
Fore Target signals is the best signal service I have experienced so far
Lizette,
, Philippines,
Nov 20, 2012,

I have been using the Forex signal service of ForexTargets.com for almost a year now and it works very well for me. They don't claim high false profits like any other forex signals I have tried before them. I can surely say they are the most time efficient and cost efficient investment tool I have as of the moment.
Enrique,
Barcelona, Spain,
Aug 19, 2012,

I have been with this service for about 3 months using their signals and just recently started buying their daily signals and they have been giving steady pips.
Performance is up and down but overall very good and I am very satisfied. Especially is the customer service very good which I think is important
Well worth the price of subscription but I would like to see a little less fluctuation between their long term signals.
I like to give it 4 stars because they are very genuine, good service and low risk. A welcome change to all the scams I've lost money to!