Tickmill Review

Updated: Sep 29, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

Volker A.,
, Germany,
May 16, 2013,

So, since 15th May 2013 Armadamarkets is history to me. I have withdrawn my money and will never use them again. Fortunately I found another broker that suites my scalping style without such a huge slippage which I had with armadamarkets.

So for all scalpers, stay away from armadamarkets - mid and long term traders have to find out themselves!

2013-05-111Star After trying different scalping strategies with Armadamarkets it is clear, that they sometimes have huge slippage of up to 7 or sometimes even more pips on the "Exchange Account". That is not acceptable! Nevertheless, I will try a last version of scalping with them and after that confirmation, I will change the broker.

2012-08-10 5Star My third review!

OK,ok, because I knew that they will add some other liquidity providers, I had to test them again. With scalping!
And so far I am really happy ;-)
Seems that the earlier mentioned spikes belong to history.

As I wrote before, I was impressed by the support from the beginning and this is still the same!

One thing is sure, Armadamarkets is doing a great job to satisfy their customers.

I hope that they will keep it this way and then they are certainly one of the best, when not the best MT4 broker!

Thumps up from me!

2012-07-06 2Star OK, here is my second review.

They data feed is still very "jumpy" and is not recommended for scalping. I tried an scalping EA that produced mostly losses while I used it with another broker which produced profits. The second broker does not have that jumpy candles.

I do not know how this will affect "normal" middle or long term traders. But for scalpers armadamarkets is the wrong place.

2012-06-01No Rating Used Armadamarkets (AM) from almost beginning of may until today.

+ great execution times for orders
+ great support / take really care of their traders
+ fast deposit and withdrawal via moneybookers
+ no requotes and only a few offquotes when the market is in a huge movement

- uses LMAX as Liquidity Provider (over PrimeXM bridge I guess)

So why is this negative? So on 25th and 31th May there were two huge spikes, that no other broker showed on their charts.
Found the same spikes on FXSalt which also uses LMAX (over PrimeXM)
The spike yesterday made me lose 64 pip with a SL of 5 pips. But as I mentioned already the support is great and they cancelled the 64 pips losses on two accounts.

I received an e-mail that they are adding new liquidity Providers during the comming month. Nevertheless I have stopped trading for now. But I hope that they will kick LMAX or PrimeXM as on of them is to blame.
As soon as I see no spikes anymore, I will be back in no time!

Nevertheless a great broker to trade with.

Miroslaw,
Warsaw, Poland,
May 23, 2013,

I trade Forex with Armada Markets 5 months now. Mainly I do scalping and latency arbitrage. It's a good broker with extreme fast customer service. I have now 1 of my friends also with them but he trades smaller amount compared to me.

Iwan S,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
May 23, 2013,

6 months trade with this broker and I am satisfied with their service. Fast execution and fast withdrawal. Spread and commission are very low, I'm more profitable specially scalping in Asian session.

Manuel,
, Argentina,
Jun 5, 2013,

Very slow to respond to support queries regarding slippage on their LMAX account. Spreads are getting worse, they must be getting hit with too many scalpers and can not cope with the trade complaints. I am not very frustrated with Armada and looking elsewhere, I am sick of them blaming LMAX and others for their own problems.

Do something about otherwise all your traders will leave.

Usagin,
Kawasaki, Japan,
Jun 17, 2013,

This Broker has very fast execution and low spread (evenif include commissions).
But there are slippage and sometimes spread spike.
If you use this broker, please note it.

Generally speaking, this broker provide good environment.
I think so.

Eri,
Batam, Indonesia,
Jun 21, 2013,

Lowest spread and commission ever. Very fast execution, I love their 1 click tradings EA.
But I have noticed many times terrible slippage and unacceptable wider spread around news event.
if you trade news.. better look around for another broker.
Have no withdrawal issue so far.
I can not give opinion regarding safety of fund since I have no knowledge about their regulator.

jamaludin baharom,
pulau pinang, Malaysia,
Sep 12, 2013,

Whatever you says about bad of this broker,I dont care..i really likes this broker..fast lightning..fast withdrawal...THE BEST THING IS..you can trade on what system or style with no ristriction..i hedging on news NFP..they pay for it while other broker REFUSE for paying..THANKS ARMADA..

2013-07-21 5Star armada market is the best broker..fast lightning execution,fast withdrawal..overall,compare with other broker,armada still the best.

DindinAQ,
Bandung, Indonesia,
Sep 14, 2013,

1 month with armada make me feel satisfied, low spread fast execution. News no problem with armada, the spread fully acceptable and now my account growth 200% in 1 month.

Suttam,
Sep 25, 2013,

Have been with Armada Markets almost 6 months now. To my surprise they seem to be providing pretty good service, especially in terms of spreads and low commissions, but customer service is also nice, they answer e-mails even during weekends!

Based on MyFXBook (http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-quotes/armada-markets/1139) they seem to be having the lowest spreads in the industry.

In terms of slippages I tend to disagree with one of the previous posts. Slippage is a quite normal thing in Forex industry, especially when you trade news, I mean major news events. And slippage at Armada is lower than at my other accounts with IC Markets, Pepperstone, Axi Trader.

I would really love to see them having a solid license from FSA, CySEC, ASIC, CFTC, but as they are young company then I believe they will eventually get there. Good luck to everybody!

Marco,
Australia, Australia,
Oct 11, 2013,

If your game enough to donate your money to the Estonian's you should be aware of some real life fact.

1. Their CEO and head of risk were involved in a trade fixing (market manipulation) scandal in the US and were found guilty, there were subsequently fined. A report summarizing the case it publicly available online.

2. Based in Estonia they are unregulated and their is no client money protection or financial ombudsman to report them to if they run away with your money.

3. The don't hedge their order flow (your trades) they run a huge "B Book" taking the opposite side of your trades, making money when you loose.

4. They offer deposit bonuses so that you deposit more and loose, this is how they make money. Just take a look at the emails they send, deposit bonuses over NFP, good strategy because they will also slip you on your entry an exits to suck money out of your account.

5. Slippage is their specialty, when you start making money they will slip you to the hilt.

6. Mickey mouse promotions, trader of the month etc. Forex is not a game its a serious business. These people treat it like a Vegas Casino.

7. Support, support is good when your not having a problem but when you start complaining about slippage their support will quickly vanish and you are left hanging waiting for an answer. Most of the time it never comes or they send some pre-written canned response.

8. Because they are unregulated your money is mixed in with the small clients they take on from OFAC restricted and sanctioned countries like Nigera and Iraq. This puts your money at risk.

9. They will offer you free deposits but charge you for withdrawals, this is how they suck money out of you. They know they they can get t back off you by slipping you on your trades giving you unrealistic order fills.

Enough of the facts, I am sick of them and their terrible trading conditions. Read my warnings they are a dangerous broker to deal with.

Is Tickmill regulated?

Tickmill has 3 regulators:

• Tickmill UK Ltd is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
  • Tickmill Europe Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSEC)
  • Tickmill Ltd is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Servics Authority (FSA)

How do you use Tickmill?

To get started trading with Tickmill:

• first, you need to complete your tickmill client registration, login, and upload all the required documents
  • once that's done and your documents are approved, you can select your account type and create the account
  • then, select a payment method and make your initial deposit
  • next, either go directly to MT4 WebTrade or else download and install MetaTrader 4
  • finally start trading with the Tickmill

How do I withdraw my Tickmill bonus?

New clients of Tickmill can get a $30 live bonus, unless their country is excluded from this promotion.

• The bonus account can be traded for 90 days
  • The initial amount of $30 cannot be withdrawn
  • However, as long as the terms and conditions are followed, a minimum of $30 and a maximum of $100 of profit earned in the bonus account can be transferred to a live account after the client deposit a minimum of $100 in that live account

What type of broker is Tickmill?

Tickmill is primarily a forex trading broker with over 60 currency pairs available to trade.

Tickmill also offers CFDs on stock indexes, oil, precious metals, and bonds as additional trading instruments.

Is Tickmill a good broker?

The best way to answer if Tickmill is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8718/tickmill-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Tickmill broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tickmill/

What is the minimum deposit for Tickmill?

The minimum deposit to open a trading account with Tickmill is $100.

Tickmill also offer a VIP account which requires a minimum opening balance of $50,000.

Does Tickmill allow scalping?

Tickmill permits scalping as well as news trading and the use of EAs.

How long does it take to withdraw from Tickmill?

Tickmill processed nearly all client withdrawal requests within 24 hours.

Delivery times after processing vary from instant to up to 8 days depending on the withdrawal method.

For bank wires $5000 and above, Tickmill promises to reimburse any transaction fees up to $100.

Does Tickmill have Nasdaq?

Among trading instruments Tickmill offers CFDs for Nasdaq 100, and S&P 500 US stock indexes.