Tickmill Review

Updated: Sep 29, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

A,
, Australia,
Dec 21, 2013,

I tried these people also. Server are SO SLOW that i can not trade. Support is not 24 hours which always makes me worry.

GA,
Budapest, Hungary,
Jan 9, 2014,

Based on my 5 year experience as trader i see Armada is far the best broker I work with.
I had tried a lot of broker companies, none of them is perfect.
but this is the first time i feel that my broker is on my side and is my partner. if something problem occurs, he will try to provide the best solution for it.
I trade with Armada from 2012 january, really satisfied.

Teemu,
Tampere, Finland,
Feb 8, 2014,

I started trading with Armada a few months ago. So far I am happy with their services. Thank you.

Tomi,
Innspruck, Austria,
Mar 10, 2014,

I'm a client of only 2 Forex brokers and Armada Markets is one of them. Been about 5 months with them and I like the service so far. Especially the fact that they do not have re-quotes and there are no restrictions also on the stop-loss and take profit. I can place it even at the spread which is very critical for active day trading.

Ivone,
Frankfurt, Germany,
Mar 11, 2014,

I like Armada Markets broker of forex because I trade news and Armada gives me also positive slippage with news gaps. Execution speed with my London VPS is on average 300 milliseconds but I will try to get it lower with moving to another VPS now. I think they made the right decision to move away from PrimeXM platform to their own Metatrader4 platform.

Rod,
Mar 13, 2014,

This is by far my favourite broker, I have tried Ducascopy (tricky bunch), Alpari UK, Oanda and FXCM. Oanda would be my second choice, but for me Armarda are the business all round. Fair, quick and very competent, and I like that they are linked to LMAX

K,
, Finland,
Apr 8, 2014,

-pricing usually good, except some slippage issues. It would be nice to investigate this slippage issue further.
-sometimes they make technical changes and don't notify you beforehand, solution is always to change your password..
-their mt4 platform is doing much better than last autumn, not so many disconnections or connection errors during high volatility.
-customer service is not very effective, they answer to you, yes, but the answers are quite simple and not explaining enough/ at all. This gives you a feeling that they are hiding something. Personally I would prefer to pay more spreads or comissions and have total transparency on services provided.

Pavel,
, Czech Republic,
Apr 21, 2014,

I am trade in Armada Markets several month. Spread is good, execution too. Commision is good.
-withdrawal is fast for skrill. In hours is done.
-Armada is good and friendly broker.
4 stars for me.

João Melo,
Algarve, Portugal,
May 13, 2014,

I used to trade with Armada Markets, it’s a good anf friendly broker. Their commission is good.
when I tried to withdrawal it took a day or two, not so bad. I like to try new brokers every couple of months, maybe I will come back to Armada some day.

Kostas,
, Greece,
May 22, 2014,

Very surprised with positive slippage (especially during the news), spreads are great. It's sad they don't offer CFD's now, but in chat they promised to start offering them this autumn, lets see...

Is Tickmill regulated?

Tickmill has 3 regulators:

• Tickmill UK Ltd is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
  • Tickmill Europe Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSEC)
  • Tickmill Ltd is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Servics Authority (FSA)

How do you use Tickmill?

To get started trading with Tickmill:

• first, you need to complete your tickmill client registration, login, and upload all the required documents
  • once that's done and your documents are approved, you can select your account type and create the account
  • then, select a payment method and make your initial deposit
  • next, either go directly to MT4 WebTrade or else download and install MetaTrader 4
  • finally start trading with the Tickmill

How do I withdraw my Tickmill bonus?

New clients of Tickmill can get a $30 live bonus, unless their country is excluded from this promotion.

• The bonus account can be traded for 90 days
  • The initial amount of $30 cannot be withdrawn
  • However, as long as the terms and conditions are followed, a minimum of $30 and a maximum of $100 of profit earned in the bonus account can be transferred to a live account after the client deposit a minimum of $100 in that live account

What type of broker is Tickmill?

Tickmill is primarily a forex trading broker with over 60 currency pairs available to trade.

Tickmill also offers CFDs on stock indexes, oil, precious metals, and bonds as additional trading instruments.

Is Tickmill a good broker?

The best way to answer if Tickmill is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8718/tickmill-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Tickmill broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tickmill/

What is the minimum deposit for Tickmill?

The minimum deposit to open a trading account with Tickmill is $100.

Tickmill also offer a VIP account which requires a minimum opening balance of $50,000.

Does Tickmill allow scalping?

Tickmill permits scalping as well as news trading and the use of EAs.

How long does it take to withdraw from Tickmill?

Tickmill processed nearly all client withdrawal requests within 24 hours.

Delivery times after processing vary from instant to up to 8 days depending on the withdrawal method.

For bank wires $5000 and above, Tickmill promises to reimburse any transaction fees up to $100.

Does Tickmill have Nasdaq?

Among trading instruments Tickmill offers CFDs for Nasdaq 100, and S&P 500 US stock indexes.