Tickmill review - Regulations, Platforms, Instruments and User Ratings.
2 star review by rektsquare, Turkey
I have been using Tickmill for 3 years. Spreads are tight, execution is fast, deposit is fast. But, when it comes to withdraw your money, they are the slowest and the most problematic broker I have ever worked with. It always takes more than 1 week to get your money back. To give an example, I have made a request on 17th morning and who knows where the money is, still waiting...
My primary broker sends my funds to my account even sometimes within the same day, but Tickmill, hell no, I promise that you wont get your money easy. Eventually you get it if you have enough patience.
What is Tickmill?
Tickmill is a forex broker since 2015 with multiple branches regulated by:
- FCA (UK)
- CySEC (Cyprus)
- FSCA (South Africa), FSA (Labuan), FSA (Seychelles), BaFin (Germany), CONSOB (Italy), ACPR (France), CNMV (Spain)
Tickmill is a Metatrader only broker with MT4 and MT5 platforms available for desktop, mobile, and as a webtrader. Additionally, CQG platform is available futures and options trading for UK only users. Tickmill has it's own app that is designed exclusively for the account management. TradingView integration has recently become available.
Traders can choose over 80 CFDs and other derivatives in Forex, Indices, Stocks, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, Futures (UK), and Options (UK) categories. Tickmill's additional features include API, VPS service, Autochartist, multiple additional indicators and tools for MetaTrader platforms, educational content, heat map, sentiment indicator, etc.
Please read Tickmill Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.
|Minimum Trade Size:||0.01|
|Minimum to Open Live:||$100|
|Address:||3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles|
|Contact:||email@example.com, +852 5808 2921|
|Regulators:||CySEC #278/15, Labuan FSA #MB/18/0028, FSA-S #SD 008, FSCA #FSP 49464, FCA #717270|
|Web Trading:||✅ Yes|
|Mobile Trading:||✅ Yes|
|CFD:||(20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil|
|News Trading:||✅ Yes|
|Deposit Methods:||Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay|
|Withdrawal Methods:||Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay|
Recent User Reviews of Tickmill
WTI laverage change from 1:500 to 1:20
How can we provide 25 times of our previous balance to cover this change?
Are you doing a honest business?
Don't do this or you are a scam
In order to address the extreme volatility and ensure safe and orderly trading for our clients, the leverage on our WTI spot product was changed from 1:100 to 1:20. We have informed our clients in advance so they could manage their positions prior to Margin changes being implemented.
You can contact our support team if you need any additional assistance.
Thank you for your feedback.
We are continuously improving our payment services by adding new payment methods. For the most up to date information on the available deposit and withdrawal methods please visit: https://www.tickmill.com/conditions/deposit-and-withdrawal
Update on "1000 pip slippage" - Received a full refund
Mar 26, 2020 - 1 Star 2020 03/26 10:24 (tickmill server time) there was massive 1,000 pip slippage with XAU/USD pair. It happened instantly, moved over 1,000 in 1 bar in M1 chart. We all know what this is. Caused huge loss to my account and many others. I sent an email to their customer service and am waiting for reply. I'll update once I get a reply and see how Tickmill fixes this and protects their customers. Hopefully they can resolve passively, not just making excuses and make customers take the losses.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 30, 2020 Dear Skymeow,
Thank you for your message. Our support team is dedicated to providing assistance to all our clients, please rest assured that your email will be replied to soon. Provided that you have included your trading account number and trade ID in your email, the relevant trades will be checked and you will be informed via email.
I give a good evaluation.
Mar 10, 2019 - 2 Stars I started using Tickmill from March/2019.
● There are transactions where orders are not executed.
● Order slippage and loss occurred.
I am earning money, but I feel uneasy about the order execution ability.
I am not trading news!
Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 12, 2019 Hi Siro-Kuro,
Thank you for your comment.
Can you please send specific details and screenshots to our support team? They will investigate with the responsible department and get back to you.
You can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.
As we’ve repeatedly said and explained, we have offered all the help we could have to you personally via email and phone. If you have any additional questions or need any clarifications, you can contact our support team at email@example.com.
best Broker i ever experienced
Withdrawals are always on time , i never had any issue with them , One of the best company in the present market of Forex.
Best broker in the world
best broker ever
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Tickmill regulated?
- Tickmill UK Ltd is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), FCA number 717270,
- Tickmill Europe Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSEC), licence number: 278/15,
- Tickmill Ltd is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Servics Authority (FSA), licence number: SD008,
- Tickmill Asia Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Labuan Financial Services Authority (Labuan FSA), licence number: MB/18/0028,
- Tickmill South Africa (Pty) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA), licence number: FSP 49464
How do you use Tickmill?
- first, you need to complete your tickmill client registration, login, and upload all the required documents
- once that's done and your documents are approved, you can select your account type and create the account
- then, select a payment method and make your initial deposit
- next, either go directly to MT4 WebTrade or else download and install MetaTrader 4
- finally start trading with the Tickmill
How do I withdraw my Tickmill bonus?
- The bonus account can be traded for 90 days
- The initial amount of $30 cannot be withdrawn
- However, as long as the terms and conditions are followed, a minimum of $30 and a maximum of $100 of profit earned in the bonus account can be transferred to a live account after the client deposit a minimum of $100 in that live account
What type of broker is Tickmill?
Tickmill also offers CFDs on stock indexes, oil, precious metals, and bonds as additional trading instruments.
Is Tickmill a good broker?
Additionally, we recommend to check recent Tickmill broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tickmill/
Please come back often as broker services are very dynamic and can improve or deteriorate rapidly.
What is the minimum deposit for Tickmill?
Tickmill also offer a VIP account which requires a minimum opening balance of $50,000.
Does Tickmill allow scalping?
How long does it take to withdraw from Tickmill?
Delivery times after processing vary from instant to up to 8 days depending on the withdrawal method.
For bank wires $5000 and above, Tickmill promises to reimburse any transaction fees up to $100.